World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well to start off, BLEACH!

4 posters

Go down

Well to start off, BLEACH! Empty Well to start off, BLEACH!

Post by Naku Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Okay so I'm going to assume most of you are up to par on the series be it manga or anime wise, however here's what I present to you, How do you feel about bleach now that it's started to become Filler after filler.

Personally I think the fillers so far have been decent quality arcs, considering the Amagai/bokuto(those parasite katana(i think)) arc concentrated on vengence between the new captain and yamamoto left us with a decent fight. Though on that arc I was rather suprised yamamoto didn't immediatly signal for ichigo's death after his Glorified hollofication.

The Muramasa Arc which recently ended was pretty good (though I skipped the ending after koga died) I mean Koga vs Byakuya fight was EPIC.

And then theres the current arc hunting down rouge Zanpakuto, I don't know how many of you have seen this so far but one amazing thing happened, There was a Zanpakuto Modeled after an Emperor Penguin...Awesomeness, He used a protractor to be down Hebi (zabimaru) A Protractor!!!!!

Hmm so what're your opinions?

on a sub-note I would like to add, whatever happened to the "BWAHAHAHA" guy. What's his face who shoots hadoukens at hollows... o_o
Naku
Naku
Human
Human

http://myspace.com/shinebrighter

Back to top Go down

Well to start off, BLEACH! Empty Re: Well to start off, BLEACH!

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 pm

I kind of expected fillers when the anime started catching up to the manga. Hopefully now that there's a bit of distance, there won't be any fillers for a while. The fillers have certainly been better than Naruto fillers, for the most part. Only exception was the materialized forms of the Zanpakuto. I didn't really like any of them...

Anyways.

Next week = Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra!
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 am

Next week = Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra!

About time they put it.

I personally didnt like the bount arc, i thought it had noting to do with bleach unlike the zanpakto arc. The new captain arc was cool, as both the captain and his friend had pretty cool swords. The best till now is HM arc when ichigo fought with grimjow epic battle.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 am

Actually, the whole Soul Society arc was pretty cool. Episodes ~18 - 60.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 am

Lsmjudoka wrote:Actually, the whole Soul Society arc was pretty cool. Episodes ~18 - 60.

yeh the most impotant arc too, tells us about the characters. and some nice battles

like ichigo & renji
'' '' & zaraki
"" & byuakai
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 am

Renji vs. Byakuya was sad.

Ichigo vs. Byakuya was epic(I think in the last Bleach bout poll that was ranked #1)

Ishida vs. Mayuri was pretty cool ^^

Ichigo vs. Renji was too hax. 90% of the time he gets beaten to a pulp, then wtfhaxpwns Renji? No.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 am

oh yea forgot renji and Byakuya even fought. Didnt like it that much cause I already knew who is going to win.
Ishida vs mayrui was cool but no one died, mayrui got hit bad.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 am

The Shinigami -never- die. Ishida lost his Quincy powers, that was pretty O.O
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 am

well isn't that if they die in the shinigami world they dissapear forever or by chance become a hollow?

anyway that ishida fight was Amazing, to bad they don't give him any awesome moments anymore, against szayel was a bit of a dissapointment.
Naku
Naku
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 am

It was a pretty cool fight, with mayrui
I think the first small fight with szayel had it moments, like when ishida used that hexagon thing (dont what it is called) that was cool, the second battle went kinda downhill untill mayrui came.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm

yeah, seele-schnieder(?) was pretty cool the first time i saw it then the pentagon was amazing, of course Szayel then only had to change clothes but it was still awesome.

Dude, that hero drug mayuri pulled out stunned me, sure Szayel was An enemy and insane but 100,000 years to get stabbed is a little overboard.
Naku
Naku
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Dude, that hero drug mayuri pulled out stunned me, sure Szayel was An enemy and insane but 100,000 years to get stabbed is a little overboard.

Thats was crazy man, it must have felt very irritating.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_0ne Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Actualy he even didn't finish him off, that leaves him for an eternity of boredom. I think that about few hundred years and his brain would melt lol!

Anyway to the fillers I have to say that I agree with bounto filler act, because as it was said it had nothing to do with the shinigami world at all. Still I have to say that few moments there weren't half bad. For example the part when hollow dude shows up and beats up that metal thingy, the fight between zaraki and maki [I actualy didn't see any bad or boring fight when kenny showed up] also I liked Karia vs ichigo because he finaly managed to kill someone without bleeding all over the place.

Muramasa filler was quite a blast because of that epic fight. I mean that dude had no zanpakuto yet still he managed to beat up byakuya like little kid.

. . .lastly to ishida. I think they did it all bad, I mean at first he is fighting on par with ichi and even seeming to have little endge over him and then he releases ultimate move that barely scraches number 7 while ichi is pwning grimjow eyes closed.

Seriously I thought that as ichigo get's powerfull his friends will too, but sadly I understood that ichi is another league compared to them. Only think I can say on ichigo's defence is that he at least isn't complete jerk like naruto and he doesn't use cheats all that often XD

Last edited by N0_0ne on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited cuz it's fun XD)
N0_0ne
N0_0ne
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat May 01, 2010 2:19 am

Hmm... I kinda disagree with you on the Ishida thing.

1) He never really appeared to have an advantage over Ichigo, from what I remember. Am I wrong?

2) His ultimate move would've annihilated Szayel Aporro, except that he used his own spirit energy to trigger it. Szayel Aporro had himself haxed to guard against Ishida's spirit energy, or something like that. He said as much.

3) Ichigo was hardly pwning Grimmjow eyes closed. Except for like 3 spots, Grimmjow was fighting Ichigo into a corner. (The last spot being where Ichigo haxed his way through Desgarron)
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_0ne Sun May 02, 2010 6:39 pm

1] I remeber that when they first met ishida was doing lot better than ichi, also he was able to deliver fatal blow to mayuri while ichi was haxing his way with zaraki and bleeded out thousand of times. Afterall ishida is quincy and has no hax imortality upgrades leaving him out only with his ability to shape reishi.

2] As I said in one my post, I'd like some of the arancars if they weren't so much lame. I mean half of them are just weaklings that are having endge over the shinis because that hiero thingy and power that they can't even cotrol well [based on that fight when one fraction totaly missed hisagi by his ultimate move]

Well I am not realy sure if it was because he analized his reiatsu or something, but that part when he just walks away after surviving that atack pissed me off.

3]Yep it's true that the fight wasn't all that easy for ichigo, but in the end he ended up wining as he crushed grimjow's ultimate move and ishida ended up loosing as sayzel crushed his ultimate move.
N0_0ne
N0_0ne
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down