World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 4 A Gathering

Go down

Chapter 4 A Gathering Empty Chapter 4 A Gathering

Post by Wilfora Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 am

Time: Unbeknownst
Place: Hueco Mundo

“So you’re finally going to let me out of this hell hole,” Brigon, captain of raiding, asked as he sat atop his spire of marble, looking down at his little king.

“Yes, now come down already!” Shira yelled at him, standing still with his face tilted slightly up.
Brigon snickered to himself, his facial features not changing in the slightest.

Shira rather was on the short side, with Kira [Kira_SenddeSangre] as the tallest Arrancar. Nonetheless, Shira had made it through their ranks to reach Espada #1 in just a couple of days. It only took him 7 minutes to get past the 9th ranked Arrancar in the first place. 7 minutes and 41 seconds.

We haven’t had a King since Aizen was defeated a few years ago or was it centuries now? Brigon thought, now puzzled at himself.

Shira glared at him. Bringon sighed and pushed off his favorite spot, dropping to the mosaic-tiled floor.
“Don’t take any of the 6 Arrancars that we’ve marked with those Dark Moons. There is a chance that the Gillian that you are taking,” he paused having moved to the double doors that lead to his chambers; “won’t survive this little terror trip.”

Brigon waved his hand backwards in a sign of dismissal, not having looked at Shira since having jumped down from his gazing spot. He stalked towards a lonely empty wall, speaking to Shira that he was leaving now.

Reaching the outside world, the Desert of Sands, Brigon promptly quickened his step, heading towards one of the entryways to the Menos Forest. Stepping on it a little early of where he thought it originally was, Brigon dropped through the opening.

Feeling the air for his balance, Brigon tucked himself into a loose ball, and then lets his arms and legs go slowly to their sides, slowing his decent greatly. Landing on the sand floor with a thud, his white curtail billowed around him. His deep raspberry hair lay across his shoulders in a bundle of knots and tangles.

Brigon brushed himself off and looked into the darkness of the Menos Forest. Without the glow of the never setting moon, this place was dark, just not pitch black.

“Gillian,” he called out. “Show yourselves to me! Those of you that wish to come with me to Kyoto to terrorize the living, step forward. I, Brigon, call thee!”

Nothing happened. There were no footsteps from the almost Arrancars. Only the faintest howls of the Menos Grande could be heard from far away.

Disappointed, Brigon took a seat on the nearby stump of a fallen Desert Tree. His eyes having adjusted to the dim light, he peered around again. This time his gaze met that of 4 others; 8 beady red Gillian eyes.

“Come forth. State your names and we shall go to the world of the living and wreak havoc.”

As they walked out of the shadows, he found himself gazing upon 2 of the ugliest and 2 of the cutest hollows, as they emerged. One was a feline, marking her as a girl. The others had no definite animal shape.

The feline spoke, “I am Sui [Sui_Fong]. These other 3 numb skulls are Ckriss [ckriss], Vanga [Vanga], and Kawaii [Kawaii].”

First Sui pointed to the Gillian that took the form of a lion bird hybrid. She said this one’s name was Ckriss. Kind of like that of a Griffin, the only thing missing was the feathers that would have made up the wings if they were not a hollow white and the colors that would have accompanied the instead black and white hollow.

The second one she pointed to was the Gillian next to Ckriss, a dually small elephant with smaller ears and body, thankfully deprived of the gray color and was a sufficient black and white, with just a smidge of teal on the wing tips.

Sui glanced nervously at the snake like hollow that had curled itself around one of the Desert Trees. This was Kawaii according to her. An elegant white covered the Gillian from head to tail.

Summoning the Garganta at will, he gestured to the Gillian to follow after him. “I know your names now. Let us go feast on the living my friends. Create terror in their hearts!” The hollows roared in response, and one by one followed Brigon through the gate to Kyoto.
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ookamiko Minami
Title: Captain of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

http://writingdrawings.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down