World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-Hen --- Will it be worth it?!

Go down

Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-Hen --- Will it be worth it?! Empty Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-Hen --- Will it be worth it?!

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Hell yes! I dunno about all the youngins' in here who don't appreciate the classics, such as Naruto (11 or 12 years and still running strong, gotta prop it for that.... And I'm counting the Manga, not the lame "All Filler no Substance Anime" here.) Rurouni Kenshin (94-99, the main reason to live for me!) classic Samurai Anime which set the stage for almost ALL fighting anime to follow, and Neon Genesis Evangelion, the Anime that actually made "Giant Robots" interesting, and gave those shows some substance.

But the finally, a Reboot of Kenshin, I mean, c'mon! Sure, according to the sources it'll be a retelling of the Epic Kyoto arc, and will only be shown in theaters, but hey, still epic. The only down-side is it's shown from that useless Misao Girls eyes who saw none of the epic fights and the re-drawing looks poor. But either way, it should still be somewhat worth it. So, what do ya'll think? I think the world of Anime could use another classic Reboot! First NGE, then DBZ, now Kenshin (Or Samurai X to non-Sub Watchers) It's about time!

So drop a line, tell me what you guys think of Shin Kyoto-hen, and what you'd like to see, hopefully I'll see some posts from people as excited as me! And you know I love whiny posts to guys :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down