World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspiration to write Dragon's Fang

Go down

Inspiration to write Dragon's Fang Empty Inspiration to write Dragon's Fang

Post by Arctic Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am

Well, obviously, I got the idea from Fairy Tail and have been pulling a lot of content from that. Really, the only original ideas so far are the Griffin Slayers, and the existence and attacks of 4 of the Dragon Slayers. Everything else belongs to a far more experienced writer than I could hope to be. I have been asked recently were I draw all of my plot line from, and I will tell you. I listen to music like every other human being on the planet does, but I sometimes gain a lot more from music than just the pleasure of hearing something other than white noise. When I listen to a song, and understand the flow and lyric combination, I start to form ideas. Usually, it has to do with a fight scene from a recently watched movie or anime, but you get the picture. So, DsF started by listening to a Playlist over and over again. Whenever I am unsure of where it is I am heading, I listen to a few songs, and go where the music takes me. So, really, I don't write anything. The music writes Dragon's Fang and just uses me as a writing utensil. Anyway, the playlist will be posted below for you all to see, if you are interested to see how Dragon's Fang got its start. As a warning, a few of these songs are Explicit, so if curse words offend you, google the censored version.

We Are One by 12 Stones
New Divide by Linkin Park
The Pretender by Foo Fighters
'Till I Collapse by Eminem and Nate Dogg
Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
Broken (feat Amy Lee) by Seether
Too Close by Alex Clare
Back in Black by AC/DC
Cough Syrup by Young the Giant
Numb by Linkin Park
Gotta be Somebody by Nickelback
Payphone (feat Wiz Khalifa) by Maroon 5
Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback
Raise Your Glass by P!nk

Yes, I realize some of you think most if not all of these songs are horrible, or think that these genres should never be mixed, but these songs have written DsF and have all, in their own way, helped me through times in my life. Arctic, Shinn, and Zero would never have fought Grimm if it wasn't for "We Are One". So please, keep the ridicule to a minimum? XD

Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum