World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't Unohana fight?

4 posters

Go down

Why doesn't Unohana fight? Empty Why doesn't Unohana fight?

Post by s2mangas2 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:27 am

We now know that Captain Unohana is the first Kenpachi, the strongest shinigami. She also earned the moniker "Retsu," which I think means something like "violent," and based on Kiriniji's comments to her, she apparently used to be very violent and killing is where her true talent lies.

So, the question becomes what do you think happened in her life that made her change from killing machine to pacifist healer, and do you think that she will just use her combat prowess simply to train Kenpachi Zaraki or will she become a killer again?

s2mangas2
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Unohana fight? Empty Re: Why doesn't Unohana fight?

Post by Zizibolt Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Manga forums post?
(Spoilers)
Anywho, I don't think she necessarily had to be crazy violent like Zaraki to be the Kenpachi. Since she's one of the first three captains (alongside Kyoraku and Ukitake, who deserves some kind of promotion/reveal since Kyoraku got CC) there's no standard for the Kenpachi that she had to meet. She could have just been the strongest, thus starting the notion that Kenpachis have to love battle and be violent.
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 am

Warning! This post contains a spoiler!

In the Manga after Head Captains dies and Squad Zero appears one of the members refer to her as Retsu which does mean Violent/Crazy later in the manga if you read Kyōraku mentions something about Uhohana being known as the "first Kenpachi" So she must have some kind of violent tendency which is probably why the Head Captain forbids her to fight.. During the Reigai arc when the fake Uhohana sliced the real Mayuri note how she let out a really sadistic laugh that seemed totally out of character for her. Who knows maybe if she starts fighting she may become a violent killing machine and lose all sanity thats just my prediction..

On second note:
Its also good to see Kyoraku as the Head Captain now knew it would be between him or Ukitake XD

Its also good to see Byakuya, Kenpachi, Rukia and Renji still alive and I can't wait to see this new Kenpachi.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 pm

moving these to the proper area
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down