World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning

Go down

A new beginning  Empty A new beginning

Post by Lust Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 am

Brayer stood, ashamed. He had gone against his captains orders and did not apologize for his actions. What had he done? Only Brayer knows -he had trained with his zanpaktou and achived shikai- Why did his captain not want him to? This one needed to stay weak, his specialty in Kaidou was rare, even for such a young fellow. With his strength and power increasing, his captain knew it was only a matter of time before he'd leave for greater heights.

I congratulate you in achieving shikai, however for disregarding my orders, I will punish you. Because of this a couple of lives will be lost. You must understand, your potential to become a expert healer is great. I cannot have you disregarding my orders constantly. For this, Brayer, you are grounded.

"You cannot possibly be serious!" Brayer exclaimed, furious. He had never been in such trouble, until he went after his zanpakto and began to associate with it. He had been the good boy until now.

I am dead serious. You want to do your thing, go ahead. Now you'll do it my way. You are going to kyoto City. Goodbye and don't come back until further notice.

Brayer simply scoffed, opened a senkaimon and went on his mary way.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down