World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 5 Barracks

5 posters

Go down

Squad 5 Barracks Empty Squad 5 Barracks

Post by Daichi Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:15 pm

A mid-sized barracks with white walls and a flat red roof. Inside the barracks are beds on both sides of the long walls with a small wooden chest at the base of the bed. Each chest has a small iron lock. The beds have clean white sheets that have been folded and a white pillow. There are wooden doors at both ends of the rectagular building.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daichi
Title: Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 5 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 5 Barracks

Post by Daichi Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Daichi wakes up late to see that none of the barracks chores haven't been done, again. Sighing he mumbles, "Guess it's my turn to take care of cleaning the barracks...." After sitting up in his bed and stretching Daichi gets dressed. While walking around the barracks to assess the chores he needs to take care of, he thinks to himself, "Hope I get some interesting orders today or even a good training partner." He then begins to strip the sheets off of all the beds and replace them with new sheets.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 am

Another shinigami entered the barracks, a young man of about 5'6" with short black hair and blue eyes. His features were plain other than a long scar going down his face starting under his left eye and ending at his chin. Entering, he looked at Daichi and nodded, walking over.
"Hey, how's it going?" He asked.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Daichi looks up to see the young man walk into the barracks. With a small bow to the young man he says, "Okay, I need to stop waking up so late. Seems like the last one up gets to work on the chores. How about you?" While talking with the scarred man, Daichi goes back to preparing the final set of sheets for the last bed, watching the young man as he approaches.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:54 pm

The young shinigami laughed. "Yeah, I got stuck with this so many times, I've learned how to teach myself to get up early; now I'm one of the first, although that does mean getting placed on early patrols. I just got back. Oh, I'm Asagi by the way, what's your name?"

He returned the bow and moved to his own bed, which was still in a mess, and began to change the sheet and remake it himself. "Sorry about the mess." He gave a nervous laugh.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

"Heh", Daichi chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Thanks for the help. I'm Daichi, nice to meet you. So how were patrols this morning?"

After finishing folding the last bed aside from Asagi's, he stretches again cracking his right shoulder and neck. He looks around the room feeling content for completing most of the cleaning. Daichi starts to walk over to Asagi.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Asagi finished remaking his bed and tidying his area; he sat down on the end of his bed. "They were pretty dull, actually, we didn't come across a single hollow. I kinda wanted to fight, too, I've been brushing up on my swordsmanship. I'm just glad they don't make us use kido a lot anymore...that's kind of my weak point." A dull flush appeared in his cheeks as he spoke of his kido skills, and his gaze went to the ground.

Then he suddenly looked up, his eyes bright. "Say...you don't have anything around here you need to do, have you? No orders yet?" His voice held a slight note of excitement.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Daichi smiled at the sight of Asagi's excitement. "My patrol isn't until later tonight. I am free right now if you want to head toward the training area and spar. I don't really have any specialities myself....sort of a Jack of all trades." Daichi stated while looking over what he hoped was his next training partner.

Daichi walks over to his bed and grabs his sword by the sheath. "Lead the way. I still get a little lost." Daichi nerviously stated when he turned to Asagi.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:22 pm

"Excellent." Asagi said, jumping up and leading the way to the Squad's training grounds. "So you haven't yet been there? Where do you train, then? Oh, and when did you join? I could help you get acquainted to people a bit, show ya the area and whatnot." Asagi smiled. He hoped he didn't come across as pushy or over-eager, he was just being friendly, if a little overbearing. "I myself joined about five months ago..."

(I'm gonna continue this in the training grounds...you can create the thread or I can, depends on if you wanna make the description for them)
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm

"I only recently joined the squad, it's been about a week. I went through basic training, but I didn't know if there was a different training ground for each individual squad." Daichi blushed at the thought of being such a new recruit. He starts to walk along side of Asagi taking a close look around the area to better learn his way around.

(Sounds good, I'll create the new thread. See link: https://worldofbleach-forum.rpg-board.net/t1825-squad-5-training-grounds)

Last edited by Daichi on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : training grounds thread)
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Squad 5 Barracks Empty how to join your RP squad?

Post by zen_niko Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

hey man is there any specifics about joining your squad and can i join? *also im in the process of making a character new 2 the forums
zen_niko
zen_niko
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: zen niko
Title: soul reaper academy graduate (advanced)

Back to top Go down

Post by ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

"Man-" he said, looking down at his new get-up feeling slightly uncomfortable. "Being placed in this squad is nerve-wracking. I'm never going to fit in.-" he thought, being so young. "I'll just keep to myself and hope everything goes ok.."
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: James Kuchiki
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm

While walking by, keeping my thoughts to myself I accidently stumbled and almost tripped over Daichi. "My deepest apologizes", I stuttered feeling my face go red. My father (Kuchiki Byakuya) would have never made this mistake!, I thought feeling awkward, so I stumbled off, embarrassed making myself look like a fool on the first day of being placed in a squad.
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴋᴜᴄʜɪᴋɪ
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: James Kuchiki
Title:

Back to top Go down

Squad 5 Barracks Empty .

Post by kusaka Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am

Another young white haired shinigami steped into the barracks.He wore a sleeveles shihakusho and a yellow belt that held both of his zanpaktou he had a red scar.Myo he shouted.Daichi you still living in the barraks
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content