World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 3 Barracks

Go down

Squad 3 Barracks Empty Squad 3 Barracks

Post by Zizibolt Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

The barracks for Squad 3 was like any others', except for the persimmon trees that occupy the grassy areas. While the traitor Ichimaru has been gone for quite some time, his presence still lingers in the fruit-bearing trees. Most squad members would describe the area as quiet, although this peace is more out of respect than animosity. The third division's flower, the marigold, reminds them to not revel in fighting, but instead to find solace in peace and serenity.
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 3 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 3 Barracks

Post by Zizibolt Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 am

By now, it was fully dark out. The mysterious man from the battered blade had finally arrived at his destination, the living quarters for his squad. This took way longer than it should have, he thought, a little winded from his running there. Why couldn't I Shunpo? I know that last fight took a lot out of me, but I should still be able to Shunpo... He continued to walk through the halls, hearing only his echoed footsteps on the stone floor. Arriving at the Captain's office, he opened the door, and his eyes grew wide. "This...this isn't..."
He was aghast. The room was nothing like his office. No bookshelf, no golden lamp. It wasn't his. Panicking, he ran up to the wall with a secret passage, and punched the wooden facade. The force barely had enough to splinter away some chunks. He put his hand upon the wall, trying to sense an opening, anything remnant from his creation. But there was just a wall.
Eyes still wide, he fled the room, out into the courtyard. Everything looked just like it normally did, but it was just a bit different. A few less trees. A building not where it's supposed to be. Unfamiliar faces staring at the crazed man. He felt like he was losing his mind.
"WHAT HAPPENED?"
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down