World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate

+4
Darkax
Azula
dylanhero
Haruchi
8 posters

Go down

Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate Empty Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate

Post by Haruchi Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Post your questions here, please.

-Quick Questions and Answers by Arctic-

What level will I receive a Zanpaktou?
Level 41.

Is there a Bankai/Segunda Etapa in this game? If so, what level is it received?
Yes, World of Bleach has both. It can be recieved at level 76.

What if my Zanpaktou doesn't match my spec?
If you have picked Melee as a spec, you will recieve a melee based Zanpaktou, and vice versa.

How do I attack other players?
After you gain the ability to travel, you must be on the same square as another player of your rank (in your home area of HM or SS) or of a rank below you, your same rank, and in some cases, a rank above you in Kyoto. Then pressing "Search Area" an -Attack- button will appear. Clicking it will move you to the PvP grid where you may attack another player. However, you are unable to attack another player from your squad. You can Spar them if you would like, but it doesn't count towards your PvPs.

Training takes so long. How can I train faster?
Purchasing an Aura in the Premium tab is one way, but not the only way. Doing 10 minute trainings and doing patrols in between them is a fast way to rack up experience. Remember that AP trainings will give you higher gains, but Regular trainings are there for people who don't have auras.

How do I gain AP?
One can gain AP in Kyoto by sitting there and not doing anything but refreshing every minute. Another way is posting in social, talking to other players in the game. Also, if you purchase an Aura, you can gain AP by doing nothing more than refreshing your page no matter where you are. Also, if you happen to lose a PvP, you gain AP for the loss as well.

People keep attacking me. Can I ask a Staff Member to force them to stop?
Unfortunately, no. World of Bleach, at its core, is a PvP based game. There are requirements to have a certain number of PvPs to rank up, and most players like to get it out of the way long before they actually need a large amount of PvPs.

Can I force someone out of barracks to attack them?
Think of Soul Society or Hueco Mundo as a large game of tag...Barracks are the only safe points where no one can attack you. There is no way to force them out, but they will leave to set trainings, do patrols, or fight AI's. Its just a waiting game.

I want to transfer money over to a member of a different race. Who should I ask?
Really, it is better to send a transfer request to Haruchi or Ezekiel. All name change request should really go to them as well.

What is a seat, what is OP, how do I gain OP, and what is it used for?
A seat enables you to transfer money within your own race, and slightly elevates your gains for training. When you have a seat, you can do OP (officer patrols) that can be used to purchase training boosts in a squad, such as Melee or Spirit boosts. You can gain Squad Points by doing Officer Patrols in the controls tab of the Squad HQ, or by winning PvPs against other users.

What does HSM do?
HSM, or High Speed Movement, will boost the amount of Grid Squares you can move while in a PvP battle. However, you need Speed along with HSM to be able to gain more movement squares.

How does the Battle System work?
The battle system created by Lsmjudoka is relatively simple. You and your opponent start off 8 squares apart, and move closer to eachother to attack. You are limited to moving a set amount of squares at a time, which is determined by your combined HSM and Speed skills. All of your moves have different attacks, which are seen by going to Equip -> click on a move -> and look at Range. An example, if a move says 5.3 as a range, it will reach out 5 squares in the direction you choose, and will be 3 squares wide centered on your avatar. Each player has a set amount of Spirit Energy and Stamina, which are used to limit how many attacks you can use, forcing strategy into the game. Stronger moves will cost more pools (a nickname for both SE and S). Melee techinques draw from Stamina, and Spirit techniques draw from Spirit Energy. If you look at the top of your PvP grid, there is a bar that tells you how many squares you can move and there will also be a cost. It costs both of your pools to move, and the more you move, the larger the cost gets to prevent running from your opponent too much. The biggest rule in PvP is not to battlehold.

What is Battle Holding?
Battle Holding is constantly running away from your opponent more than three times in a row, or three times in a row on three separate occasions in the same battle. It is taken seriously as it can be very annoying, and is recommended that you contact a Moderator or other staff member to view your fight so we can judge it appropriately. If no staff is around, you can screenshot the battle. Downloading LightShot is a quick an effective way to take screenshots of the battle. Be sure to include the time in your screen shot in case the order gets jumbled.

How can I transfer money to another Player?
By holding a seat, you can transfer yen/souls to another player of your race. Going to controls and scrolling down, you will see a transfer area. Putting in the users name and amount you want to transfer, then pressing send, the other player will receive the amount you keyed in.

AS A NOTE: ALL QUESTIONS POSTED BELOW WILL BE ADDED INTO THIS, SO IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR QUESTION BELOW, PLEASE CHECK HERE AS WELL
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate Empty Re: Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate

Post by dylanhero Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 am

I LOST MY STRONG AURA! Can someone help me? (In actual WOB Game)

dylanhero
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate Empty Re: Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate

Post by Azula Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 am

You get it one week free, after that you have to pay to get a new one.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkax Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:49 am

What are the benefits of leveling up boosting moves?

Darkax
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 am

The % of the boost gets increased as they level.
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 am

This needs to be updated
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by UtahimeShi Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm

I'm constantly having issues with my Avatar image being hosted on another site but WoB says it does not exist {same as music files} and my Journal refuses to save what I put in it, how can I fix these problems?

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Your journal appears to be saved. When linking an image or music file, be sure it's a supported file type (.mp3 .ogg or .wav) and that it's a direct link.

Link examples~

Image: http://worldofbleach-rpg.com/images/default_avatar.gif
Song:  http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/9c55ib99jx/super_mario_2_theme_on_ocarina.mp3
Site where song was obtained (since the above link isn't useable): http://www.kiwi6.com
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by UtahimeShi Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Then I'd like to ask how come I cannot see my Journal, my image is hosted on Deviant Art, does that affect anything because WoB still denies it exists and I cannot see my song either

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Please make sure the URLs are direct: eg, the image URL ends with .jpg/.png/other file extension and the song must end with .mp3 for example.

Firefox also doesn't support the music player as of now.

Also, the image code is: [ img ] URL here [ /img ]
No spaces.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by UtahimeShi Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm

I already know all this, I uploaded the music to an external host, I use Chrome to play this game and I was already told that basic piece of BBC coding, I want to know why "I CAN'T SEE IT" or if it is even working at all.

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm

mind posting the link here?
for us to see if it's correct, or if perhaps the server hosting it is broken/down/not working.
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questions / F.A.Q for the literate Empty Response for Admin from FAQ and Newbie Guide request

Post by UtahimeShi Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

this is the music link to the direct link: kiwi6. com/file/ a2trrgw1e1
this is the link to my image: potterboy1991. deviantart. com/art/Jamie-Vortex-384557568
and for some reason, I still cannot see anything in my Journal
just remove all spaces because of: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

i re-uploaded your image at a different host.
use this link below:
https://2img.net/h/s16.postimg.cc/y4t4yqdr9/jamie_vortex_by_potterboy1991_d6cyeio.jpg

as for your music, i see no reason for why the hotlink wont work. try one more time below. if not i'll find a different host for it as well.

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/a2trrgw1e1/uverworld_d_tecnolife_bleach_2_opening_-_mp3juices.com_.mp3
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by UtahimeShi Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 am

okay, the image host change worked, I found the hotlink is now working, but I can only see and play it in "Settings". This problem is the same with my Journal, I can save text in the box but I cannot see it in my profile. This problem is starting to wear on my patience so I apologize in advance for any comments that can be construed as snarky and/or rude

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Replace

Code:
[img] http://potterboy1991.deviantart.com/art/Jamie-Vortex-384557568[/img]

With

Code:
[img] http://s16.postimg.org/y4t4yqdr9/jamie_vortex_by_potterboy1991_d6cyeio.jpg [/img]

The image will be displayed then. Is that Rush from Last Remnant who I see? <3

The song works in your profile.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by UtahimeShi Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 am

Ah, yes, until I figure out how to change his hair colour, then I'm going to make it my OC

UtahimeShi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down