World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

+7
Sorayn
kingkkkkgggg
Azula
mskod1
Hitori
Toboe
Greed
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo Empty Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

Post by Greed Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 am

i was thinking of players being able to acquire threat level depending on the amount of kills they get so it reset at level 1 everyday (so all players can get it if they hunt enough that day not just top pvp players though nothing special for the one that has it xD) and go up to idk up to level 4 2 kills for each level (just random numbers since i just thought of it) and for each level you get a higher reward for killing them and only applies if killed by opposite race

so you it gos like this when you kill them

(for level 1) This hollow was of no threat to the soul society or maybe it should show nothing at all if they were lvl 1

(for level 2) this hollow was of minor threat to the soul society

(for level 3) this hollow was a moderate threat to the soul society

(for level 4) this hollow could have been a major threat to the soul society if left unchecked

(for level
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

Post by Toboe Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

I like it.
Toboe
Toboe
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: The_Magi_King
Title: The King of Magi
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Threat level to the soul society/ Hueco Mundo

Post by Hitori Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 pm

It has a possibility of encouraging PvP, though I'm indifferent to the idea.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

thats what im aiming for xD
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by mskod1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 pm

I think its a very good idea. Potentially increasing PvP and making it more exciting hunting those of high threats.
mskod1
mskod1
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Milord Hollow
Title: Lord of Kyoto
Race: Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:05 am

Interesting idea, but what purpose does it serve other than a fancy title-like thing? Unless you propose a reward system for defeating the higher-danger leveled people....
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 am

"...and for each level you get a higher reward for killing them and only applies if killed by opposite race."

I believe this is what you're asking Rin? Basically the increased "threat level" would give you boosted gains if you defeat them.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Twisted Evil I like this it'll tempt me to hunt more and more but yea it needs a reward system
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

This actually sounds really good. I like it.
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

wasnt so sure on what the reward would be since the idea just came to me atm xD but yeah i was thinking higher gains and such for disposing of a higher threat
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Greed wrote:wasnt so sure on what the reward would be since the idea just came to me atm xD but yeah i was thinking higher gains and such for disposing of a higher threat

How about 1 or 2 more FP/SP for higher treats Absence of mind
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 am

......please ignore my failure there
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Hmmm...that doesn't sound bad but if it's a daily thing then I don't think the threat levels will be very much accurate XD Since they could be a threat lvl1 and still wipe people out o.o Unless it's based on an avarage on daily kills... o.o

It kinda reminds me of something though o.o Hmm...I remember now...
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Anafeloz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Hmm.. Instead of just gaining the levels then resetting each day... Let it be, when you are killed, you lose your threat level, or are 'neutralized'.

Or instead of losing the threat level completely (Going back to 1) You are just degraded by 2 or 3 TL's, but then you'd want the maximum TL to be like 10 or so.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Hmm dunno if I would like this sounds alot like my War/Alliance idea just a daily thing with no really work to put in for the rewards. Crying or Very sad
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Crow
Title: Deadman

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

not really its only able to be claimed by opposite races on how i intend it and not so sure on the reward waiting to come up with one on someone to o-o
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Lyo I like that idea
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Even so Greed it has no really work in order to get the rewards i can see major flaws in how this can be abused. And again i will say it's just a weaker form of my War/Alliance idea without the hard work to balance out the rewards and if implemented along side said idea would have to be nerfed as far as the reward goes or would be way to hax if combined. Sorry mean no offense to your idea.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 am

for each level to be gained they would need 2 kills atm 2 seems fine since after someone in the opposite race kills them the threat level will reset so they will have to go back on another killing spree to raise it higher. since the "threat" will be eliminated for that races home. its like this so it wont be as abusable they cant be attacked by the same race while expecting to get more gains though higher gains or more fp hasnt been decided for a reward yet im think id like the idea of higher gains to this

Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 pm

the thing that can be taken advantage of is that because they kill a lot they are a "threat" so its does not necessarily mean they are strong and someone strong can take advantage to that by hoarding and chain kill the threat i thinkz o.o
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

no it will be useless if they try to chain kill that person they wont be getting increased rewards since once the threat is killed by the opposite race (since there the only one who can claim it) there threat lvl meaning the person wil need to become a threat again first until someone will get something extra from their kill
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanaught Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm

What I meant by chain kill is that the person that kill it first can wait until the target becomes a threat again and go off to claim it...again o.o xD
Lanaught
Lanaught
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:34 pm

xD well yeah but its not like it tells them there exact location, for better rewards they will need them to reach a higher threat level, and another person may beat them to the target
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman1667 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm

I really like this idea, especially Lyonin's additions to it.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 am

I say if added the kills to "level up" in threat would have to be much higher. Along the lines of 10 or more per level. Maybe add a bounty board to show who is the current threat at each rank and not be reset each day but stack until they get killed.
Crow
Crow
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next