World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp Seal

+4
Greed
Lust
kingkkkkgggg
Dead_pool
8 posters

Go down

Pvp Seal Empty Pvp Seal

Post by Dead_pool Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

I have noticed that some people, hollows in particular go to KC to die I have noticed that these people go to the exact same spot where they died and sit there again, I was thinking these individuals can be sealed by members of their own race, they can be sealed to there home realm (SS or HM) and the seal will last a day or so. it's kind of frustrating seeing race points and pvp battles seem to be abused. I hope that people will reply to this thread so we can brainstorm, this does not seem to tough to figure out. We just need proof and then seal that person to HM or SS so that it's fair...hopefully this will not be abused if it gets implemented.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Pvp Seal Empty Re: Pvp Seal

Post by kingkkkkgggg Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:02 pm

I like the idea but a con to this is that some people go to KC for AP not just for dying:Whut:
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Wouldn't hollows have to "Consume" instead of seal?
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm

That is true lily, but some people just stand there instead of moving around in KC, if they did not want to die then they can run around. Idk what the term is called for Hollows in manners of sealing but if there is such a thing it can be used here...
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 pm

some ppl just go to kc and are to lazy to move around and i am one once in a while or either go to kc and just open up soc well at least i do from nothing to do in kc
Greed
Greed
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:51 pm

I completely disagree with this idea.  You are trying to take away someone's ability to play parts of this game, because you don't like the other side getting race points. These points don't even do anything yet and hollows are ahead by over 4k.

There are a lot of reasons to go to Kyoto, survival battle, pvp with the other race (and different people), extra AP, or just a chance to change up the pace from training all day. Taking that away from someone because there is the risk of them losing in a fight is completely unreasonable, even if that person gets killed frequently.

What happens if raiding comes out? Then can those people not leave their barracks because it might be benefit the other race?
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daichi
Title: Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Daichi. He about summed it up in one post.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Get's killed frequently? how about alot, I counted certain people die 10-20 times a day. they go there to get Ap, that's fine but atleast move around, it not just about race points it's people's hard work going down, to the drain people do it fairly, the people "who get killed frequently" just sit in KC if you are going to go there move around don't just stand there and if you want Ap talk in Social, I am not trying to take anyone's ability away, I may talk about race points but I see it's more then that, I do believe they should consider other people's thoughts, them sitting there and being killed, you would think I'd love a shini that sits in KC and dies by my hand all day no I do not, it's not fair to shini race...and if raiding does come out this will be worst Player"hey Dorm I'm ready if you have the money..." Me:"sure here you go, there 30 is the limit today, 30 more tomorrow" , some people are married to shini and arrange deals with them have you noticed the current battles at times, is there not a rule against things like this, or do I have to put in names of people who do this, all I ask for is a penalty not permanent I want people to know to move around and try to escape their opponent at least try to...this is no better then wars on TNR...after your hard work of getting to be high on the pvp list only to be passed by a person who you know abuses pvp by arranging fights, I bring this up alot but you know what heaven forbid if certain individuals get involved. I am not the only one who feels this way yet only a few people are with me...so you know what screw it I can't say I didn't try.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Enerjak Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Maybe you don't have to seal them from pvp maybe there could be someway you could forbid them from fighting or maybe stopping them from leaving to kyoto city. I think there should be a way in to stop them from leaving Soul Society or Hueco Mundo. Like in the Anime Grimmjow used a device (parden me for not remembering the device he used) that sent Ulquiorra to another place. I think this should be in the game because people are already abusing PvP.

Enerjak
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Enerjak Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Daichi wrote:I completely disagree with this idea.  You are trying to take away someone's ability to play parts of this game, because you don't like the other side getting race points. These points don't even do anything yet and hollows are ahead by over 4k.

There are a lot of reasons to go to Kyoto, survival battle, pvp with the other race (and different people), extra AP, or just a chance to change up the pace from training all day. Taking that away from someone because there is the risk of them losing in a fight is completely unreasonable, even if that person gets killed frequently.

What happens if raiding comes out? Then can those people not leave their barracks because it might be benefit the other race?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yojimbo
I did not say we are going to take away abilities of people playing this game. i think it is unfair that people just sit there regardless even though they had just died. I have seen people fight each other for no odd reason and i see it is the same people over and over again. I said there should be a way to punish subordinates. even though the person is abusing the PvP the espada Or Captain can punish the player for a certain amount of time. but of course this is only a idea.

Enerjak
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Don't worry so much, it affects their ratio, not yours.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 pm

The idea to have a higher ranking official "punish" lower members will simply create a whole sub-faction of say so "mods" it could be abused to settle unrealistic disputes or even to prevent a fellow player from getting on the PvP board by restricting their ability to play and use all features of the game to their advantage. In this, seats will become more competitive, yes. But, it is bound to bring a negative experience to players both old and new. In the long run, just be happy. Race points don't mean anything as of yet and when rank 8 is released, my bet is that they will be reset back to 0.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkkkkgggg Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't get too angry people take a Chillpill
kingkkkkgggg
kingkkkkgggg
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 am

Would just be trollish and take away from the gaming aspect of the user's in general. Chrom disapproves.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 am

*sighs* it seemed like a good idea at the time...it just irks me alot
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:39 am

Irks me a bit too, as some people just die a lot. But, as this is a PvP based game, death happens. True, some probably don't care, but that's their choice. Not everyone is active enough to move around the map every few seconds to not die, so trying to seal them isn't the best idea..for example, if I wanted to sit in kyoto, I'd have to be very active to not die by dorm or zero. Meaning, oh too bad, guess I can't talk in soc without a second monitor to view search area and move along with soc. Or another game, or homeworks, ect.

Also, 10-20 isn't much. In the slightest chance this gets implemented, it'd have to be more like 50-100.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 am

one person has come very close to the 50-100 I shook my head in disgust...yeah but sealing would be a group effort such as all the current espada to agree to and it'd be like a few hours...oh well suppose brainstorming could help
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 am

I still disagree on the grounds that maybe the person just likes to PvP, despite winning or losing, maybe they are testing things, or perhaps they are downright unlucky, being online when all the powerhouses of the other race are on and hunting.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 am

Wait!!! what if can spar Shinigami...I mean it's not a terrible idea but people can do this...to test stuff no?
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:40 pm

i may have died a lot but not that much in a day Dx