World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Desert Wastes of Hueco Mundo

+2
kusaka
Setoku
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Desert Wastes of Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Desert Wastes of Hueco Mundo

Post by Avathos Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 am

-Indeed... i got a task.

He replied nodding.

-Before twenty hours pass, i must devour 20 adjuchas, on these last fourty minutes though, ive only eaten one.

He admitted quite ashamed.

-Your senses though, seem more sharpenned than mine, if youre even able to perform the Cero. So thats why i propose a deal...
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

The Desert Wastes of Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Desert Wastes of Hueco Mundo

Post by Azula Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 am

"I see..." she said slowly, considering. Indeed, her perception was greater than his, and she could use cero. "I myself have only just recently devoured yet another...tell me, though, why must you devour another 19 in the next day?"

She was confused, did this hollow set himself goals? She herself merely took advantage of when she chanced upon others, in order to evolve, and although she hunted, she didn't decide to devour X amount of adjuchas in X amount of time.

Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 am

-Thats my deal...

He replied determined.

-I met someone, an arrancar... they are not a myth, and even more impressive, he is a level Vasto Lorde one...

He made a pause before ocntinuing, this was already hard to swallow.

-He prepared this test in order to make me evolve, also, become an Espada, and resurrect the race with him and lady Zero. If we come back together after this, he might do the same for you, i will ask him to do the same for you.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 am

She considered this, comparing to her own experience. "I have already met one of the Espada myself...quite the interesting hollows, they are. Powerful." She noted.

She continued, "I don't need help to gain power...using simply killing and devouring countless hollow shall be enough to gain power and reach the next step." She smirked.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 pm

"And sometimes, help comes out of nowhere." Seth's voice ran through the sands, like a long distant echo, though Seth's body, his form. Had appeared - simply stood between Both of the Adjuchas, arms folded. Seth's shiny black armour seemed fresh, new.. Yet it was so old, almost as old as he was.

"You want to be an Espada? Don't cling around the behind of those above you. Setoku will open the door, but you have to step through it." Seth put his hand to the cloth around his face and drew it down to just below his mouth, before facepalming slightly, and pushing one foot in front of the other.

"What's more.. annoying.. Is that he has something i want." Seth looked between the Adjuchas, flicking his eyes from one to the other.

"And, the big players aren't just him and lazy zero, my friend." Seth smirked, and folded his arms behind his back this time, his sword was stuck in the sand a little bit behind him, out of the way of all the adjuchas.

"You." He directed his finger towards the spider-like hollow, and then he directed his finger back towards the adjuchas she was previously fighting, Setoku's espada 'candidate.'

"And you.. Fight. Now." Seth smirked, and then turned his head to his friend, obviously.. these two were partners, a pair. Seth had a plan, he wasn't just being malicious, or twisted for his personal pleasure.. No, Seth knew what he was doing.

"And you, don't interfere. If you do, i'll split you in two."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Off in the distance, a flicker of sand motioned, as if disturbed. Nothing surprising, really. There were said to be several insect Hollow after all. But it wasn't with fear of being detected by the Adjuchas he was worried about, it was him. The eldest of them all. Had he started to form into his own? Well, no matter. He never attained the rank Setoku did, and he never would.  After a moment, a man appeared, kneeling in the sand a distance from them all. Head lowered.

"So he's finally interfered. Just like a Primera. I'm proud."

His eyes slowly opened, as he took in the sight before him. He could level the playing field a bit, remove Seth. But that would make it boring. Besides, he had Michiyo to attend too. Her decision was vital to the Espada, after all.

"Very well Seth, I'll play your game...."

Setoku licked his lips slowly, before allowing his dull purple gaze to fall upon Seth alone. Setoku slowly rose to his full height upon the dune, before his figure faded - Seth would know he was in the distance, watching - Just like he wanted. For now, though, his Right Hand's decision was what needed to be seen.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:06 pm

The powerful energy almost literally crushed him as it arrived, he raised his sight to see the mysterious arrancar he saw before, Seth.
Kiiro regained some strenght, it wasnt hard to move now, but he still consumed half of his energy dominating this power, but he most feared wasnt that, but the situation.
If they fought, would that be for the better or the worse? They would at least end up tired, making the hunt most difficult, if not, someone would die, producing the same effect, there was no gain on this.... unless...
He looked at the spider and realized it.
He wants to see our powers, specially her's, or else he wouldve sparred Kiiro himself when he had the chance... That was the course of action.
Kiiro nodded then, after those brief seconds of thought, and showing determination, he assumed his fighting position, with a palm facing the opponent, a clenched fist at his side, his legs separated and alligned with his body.
-I still dont know your name...
He said to the spider, and gave her a little hint of what they had to do.
-But lets show him what we got!
As he said this, his reiatsu raised and his blue eyes turned red, he was decided to finish this quickly and dont let himself be distracted on his mission from now on.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

She didn't even consider this strange turn of events; the spider adjuchas simply raised her own reitsu and prepared to fight.

I still don't know your name...but lets show him what we got!

She looked the other adjucha dead in the eye, watching his movements closely as she said, "My name is a right you earn."

She then began to charge up a cero again, her desire to show this Espada she was not simply another pathetic Adjucha. It had been a shock when he had suddenly appeared between them, standing there like he had been there all along.

For an instant she thought about if he'd make them fight to the death....then her mind turned to the fight, and everything else faded away. Hey vision focused sharply and her mind - while not as sophisticated as one more evolved - began to attempt to plan.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Seth smirked, and his hand shot up to his face, tearing the cloth which rested on his armour away. He'd gotten what he wanted, at last.

"You two, will continue. But i have more pressing matters to attend to." Seth cracked his neck from either side, and his form simply disappeared. A loud, sort of whisper would be heard across the dunes.

"Come.. False god." A phrase, obviously directed to Setoku.

Seth knew he'd underestimate him, Setoku had only ever seen Seth when he was weak, awoken from stasis.. His power had all but returned, and it wouldn't be as simple as "removing" Seth. The former primera, versus primera..

Sometimes the former model is often taken back, especially when he wasn't beaten for his position by this model, it was stolen.
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:24 am

Kiiro gasps and dashes forward, with his eyesstill lightened on red.
-This is it!
He stood close and prepared himself on a low position, getting ready to counter her.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:45 am

Zak woke up, unexpectedly. He seemed to have passed out from the pressure of the Segunda Espada - Seth -. He hit the ground with his fist in anger, he would not be second to Kiiro.

This reminded him, kiiro! "Kiiro?! KIIRO?!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, but his screams were met with no answer. Suddenly the trees ground shakes, sand kicks up into the air around him; obscuring his vision.

Zak relied on his other senses now, mainly his sense of smell. Sniff, sniff he went as a dry breeze swept by and he opened his eyes in terror.

"Gi- Gillians. This can't be.... So many, did my screams attarct them? No. I'm not nearly loud enough to pull of such a feat.. -I am a loser-!" Zak said as the Gillians emerged over the hill, there were easily 8 or even 10; But the fact remained, there were nearly enough for Zak to handle.

He stood and unsheathed his sword, some gillians, roaring, others gathering Cero's.

"Come at me" Zak said as his pressure rose.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 pm

"Such brazen confidence... Seth-kun sure sets his sights high."

The voice seem to shake the ground with which the lone hollow stood. His confidence in his skill to disparage so many Gillian was most impressive - yet his immdieate concern for a 'Friend' was what threw Setoku.

"Greetings once more, Child of the sands. An honor to find you still intact."

A point between the Hollow and the Gillian suddenly begun to swirl, the sand at that point working like a whirlpool in a lake. From the center of this sand whirlpool, a figure begun to slowly emerge - raising from the sands slowly, as if a new rock forming.

"Your concern in another hollow is noted, but it is you who should worry about yourself..."

As the figure rose more out of the sand, his right arm suddenly swung out, and a nightmarish reiatsu pumped through the area. The front wave of Gillian seem to tremble, some actually coming to their knees - Others turning, and savagely attacking the ones behind to escape. Of course the Hollow would recognize the reiatsu, it was that of the Arrancar that met earlier. Shinamori Setoku. With his other arm, the Arrancar swung it forward, and pointed a finger to the hollow.

"Run... Or not. The choice is yours. By the time I am done, the life you know now will cease. My future Arrancar."

At those words, a ball of energy suddenly appeared at Setoku's fingertips. Glowing a greenish hue. What did he mean..?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:38 pm

A dark creature walked through the silver sand storm, a silent being with nothing more at his side than two blades, a steady pace and a fearsome aura. The tall humanoid walked a long path from the Menos Forest, place that thing left months ago, after finally reaching the next step of his evolution, the Adjuchas. From that faithful day forth, this monster was feeding on the weaker of his race, doing what it could to maintain it's form and please it's equally big need for food.

-Huff... huff...- the creature only speaks in pants, or at least thats the only way it interacts with the poor souls it finds. What was it and what was it's destiny? Only time would tell.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2