World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Gates of Las Noches

3 posters

Go down

Front Gates of Las Noches Empty Front Gates of Las Noches

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 pm

The silence was underwhelming, and a usual thing to Hueco Mundo no doubt. Setoku had counted many in Statis among him - Yet how they got from there to wherever they woke up... He'd never know. His mind was drifting, as he appeared and reappeared miles apart in seconds - Avathos and Lanaught. His two closet servants, what had happened to them? Would Avathos of been sent back to Soul Society? Setoku had gotten him killed, would he even still be as close to Setoku? An unknown. A building ahead suddenly caught Setoku's eye, and he shifted his angle, heading in that direction. He didn't feel much power eminating from that place... But...

"Let us see...."

As Setoku closed in on the Gates, his Reiatsu begun to press down, not just on the Hollow in there, if any, but on the entire building itself. The sand shifted, the building trembled only slightly, and the feeling of drowning would fill everyone in the immediate area. IF, that is, they were weak on Reiatsu - Perhaps he would scare out the Scavangers he no doubt assumed took residence there. Setoku only appeared one last time about two miles from the building - Yet the pressure didn't stop. After five minutes of the pressure, and the silence, a Shadow dropped into the center of the gate itself, knees bent.

"Come out... Weaklings."

There was an edge to his voice, a certain command. The shadow turned slightly, and rose to his full height. A one embedded under his adams apple, and a Shinigami Atsuchi held lightly in his left hand.

"If there is anyone even here..."

He let his pressure slowly trickle down, and took a slow step under the ruined gates themselves.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Front Gates of Las Noches Empty Re: Front Gates of Las Noches

Post by Lust Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:45 am

"You're strong, yet you're struggling to stand on your own. Where are the rest of the Espada class arrancar? Where us our queen" Zak asked as he walked toward the hollow, hopefully his friend hadn't fallen behind, otherwise it would be very dangerous.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 am

"Oh...?"

Setoku turned away from the Hollow heading in his direction, exposing his back - Truly, he had little time for games. Two of his friends, no, three, even, would need him. But.... he had a feeling it would be alright. He smiled slowly, sensing another presence somewhere... Yet not here. Not soon enough.

"You speak the truth, little Hollow. But let me tell you a story..."

Suddenly, the pressure from earlier pressed again - But not so scattered as earlier, instead focused on the one who stood behind him. He was Strong, Setoku thought, maybe not at his level, but a threat no less. It was time to test that theory.

"Have you ever heard of the Stray Wolf of the Desert...?"

He asked casually, as purple energy begun to encircle his form - Yet it wasn't falling from the sky, not yet. As was, his pressure would register to that of Michiyo Fujiwara, former segunda espada - It hadn't been so long since he'd been out, perhaps more powerful Espada had replaced them all...?

"I once called her queen... A long time ago. Until she begun to refer to me.... as God."

Setoku turned his head over his shoulder, smiling to the hollow, still leaving himself open to attack. What was the point of this drawn out story...? Simple, he was buying time until the other presence he felt came by - He needed to see if these were worthy new caretakers of his castle.... or not.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

"Stray the God...?"

Kiiro asked himself quite curious, as he stepped forward to get a better look of the hollow in front of him, he gasped though when he saw him, this person was strangely familiar... did he see him on another life? What was this?
The Adjuchas fell silent in meditation as the situation developed in front of him, but most important, he was ready to take Zak's back in csase this being decided to attack.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Setoku slowly turned around as the Adjuchas spoke - Something about the way he said it.... No, it couldn't be.

"Yes... The Goddess of the Hollow."

He answered instead, slowly raising his head so the one would be visible to them both - Yet Setoku was ignoring the Hollow who first came before him, instead focusing on Kiiro.

"Who proceedes me, Adjuchas? Who has taken over the Primera's spot?"

The reiatsu grew - Even if these two wouldn't tell him, the strength of his Reiatsu would call at least one of the new Espada out - But Setoku was begging to think there were none.

"And... what is your name?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

"There are no such thing as espada anymore. Fifteen years ago, they all vanished."
Said Zak with sadness on his eyes. "who are you?"
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Kiiro snapped out of his deep thoughts.

"Me? My name is Kiiro Cienfuegos, to tell the truth i didn't know the Espadas myself, Zak here was the one who found me and recruited me in the name of the Tercera's fraccion, besides that, i guess i was just roaming around the desert..."

He hated talking about his past, mostly because it was blurry and made him think too much, yet this Setoku person seemed familiar, although he never see him his entire life on the desert.

"Im also intrigued as my friend to know your identity..."
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm

What the other Hollow said threw Setoku off-balance. No Espada left...? Fifteen years ago they all vanished...? Setoku was more than aware of the fact some Espada didn't get his lot... that Luke-sensei had left them alive.... Or had he?

"Luke-sensei... what have you done..."

Setoku muttered to himself, before seemingly snapping from his daydream. He looked to Zak first, then Kiiro.

"I see. Kiiro, was it? I thought you might be someone else, and you..."

Setoku finally shifted his gaze back to Zak, before bowing his head slightly, in a more mocking salute then anything.

"I went by many names at a time. But... Perhaps most knew me best as Shinamori... Setoku."

Would these low-class Hollow recogonize a name from the past? Setoku wasn't really sure, but if not, he did indeed have some questions for the one they called 'Tercera.'
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

"Clever, throw around the name of a myth. How about you tell us your real name, hollow?"

Zak slowly paced to setoku's right, concealing the fact that his hand was already on his sword.

"Nobody this strong just pops us from nowhere, where are you from?" Zak asked again.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 am

"That's his real name... Zak..."

Kiiro muttered, without moving from where he was. The adjuchas didn't know himself, but he was sure that person was telling the truth, the name and the person in front of him matched.
The hollow looked at his friends and added.

"Are we really in condition to fight each other when the hollow race is already in danger?"

He walked towards Zak and placed his hand on his shoulder. Then looking at Setoku, he just asked.

"I don't know the 'where are you from' is the right question for you, Setoku, but the 'why are you here'.... Myself i really hate to talk about where i come from, so i guess it could be the same, if you hadn't say it so far".

Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 am

"Clever.... Little hollow. Both of you."

Setoku smiled inwardly, yet he didn't move. He didn't answer. A wave of purple energy awashed around him, and he finally took a single step forward, looking to Kiiro first.

"He is right to say such things.... Actually. Did you know... Zak, was it? That when one acheives a Segunda Etapa.... there is no need to truly call on your sword in it's first state....?"

Another step forward, and the energy whipped around Setoku, encasing him in a semi-transluscent ball of it, a slight sprinkle of purple energy fell from the sky above, as two leathery wings grew from the man's back, peircing the transluscent orb.

"Yet out of respect for our former selfs... a lot of us are still compelled to do so. Vampiro... Murcielago."

The image before the two boys unfolded as if a movie, and just like a movie being stopped... It was over. The rain still fell, but before them, nothing stood. No transluscent ball of energy, no winged figure.... just the rain. After a moment, voice would come from behind Zak - Calm, collected.

"But your friend speaks the truth. I am that myth. I come from Hell itself... Statsis for fifteen years..... That is where we have gone."

The flat of a No-dachi rested on Zak's shoulder, literally teasing him. If this Adjuchas chose to fight, as most Hollow would do, Setoku would honor it - Would he kill him? Most likely not - If Las Noches and the rest of the Espada were going to come back, they needed a starting point. And these two.. Might just be it.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Oh my, what a theatrical doll." Zak said with sarcasm, the world had changed since this man's time. This was an era for warriors, not actors that only flaunt power.

"Let's go, he can help himself in." He spoke to Kiiro, going back to their barracks. Zak was obviously thinking, why would there be a need for a myth to manifest itself, Hueco Mundo was experiencing an era of peace that was unheard of.

"When you want to talk, Setoku, we'll be at the 3rd espada's barracks. Then you can tell us who this "Luke" is." Zak said as he left.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Kiiro was about to leave with Zak, but then he stopped, turning at the mysterious Hollow.

-I dont know about this Luke person, but i saw an Arrancar with pistols a few days ago while i was hunting.... her name was Stray, and she also mentioned someone with your name.

He reminisced the weird encounter with the aggressive hollow woman, then continued.

-She was strong, and she also looked injured, from what she told, it was a spar with you what left her in that state... if thats true, my guess is that you're fairly strong as well...

The Adjuchas grinned with a sinister look.

-What im trying to say here, is that you both probably know ways to ascend, given youre on a different level from us... am i wrong?
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

"Stray.... huh?"

Setoku slowly sheathed the atsuchi, feelings his hollow form slowly dissipate. It was still a weird feeling. Setoku turned to the boy, before raising a single finger, and smiling wanely.

"Get rid of the Mask, if you want what me and Princess Stray have..."

Setoku stared at the boy a moment, this Hollow, he was.... like him. Setoku shook his head opting instead..

"Who is the third these days? Couldn't she teach you...?"

Setoku ignored the Luke comment, those answers would come... in time.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Zak suddenly turned around. "How does one go about doing that?"
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 pm

-As i said, i dont know the Tercera personally... Zak was the one responsible from finding and recruiting me...

Kiiro replied a bit doubtful himself, since that was a question he always asked on his mind.

-Besides that point, and about my mask... i must refuse the offer...

The Adjuchas showed resolve on this answer, looking at the other two with determination.

-Before i remove my mask, i will become a Vasto Lorde!
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

"Heh... Impressive."

Setoku smiled slowly. This hollow had resolve. But the question was... Was he destined to stand among the strongest of the Hollow...? Destiny foretold their duty.... And as a Former Vasto Lorde himself... Setoku could answer that question.

"Come here.... Kiiro."

Setoku raised a single hand, fingers splayed open. He wasn't sure why... But he took an instant liking to this Hollow... He reminded so deeply.... of his true greatest friend. The Traitor of the Shinigami.

"I will do you one favor... I will inform you of.... your destiny."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Kiiro had something to say on the matter, but the curiosity was quite astounding, how would he determine that kind of fact? No matter what this person would tell him, the Adjuchas wouldnt weaken on his purpose to fight with the greatest, Stray, this person, they seemed so unbelievably powerful, but he would get there, no matter how much time passed, he would.
The hollow limited himself to step forward and nod, with the same shocking resolve as before, reminiscing his battle against the Arrancar of the desert, the feeling Setoku gave both of the Adjuchas once he revealed his power... more, he wanted more, to tap the infinite skyes with his own wings, and look creation from there... maybe that way he would find the purpose so long had been forgotten.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Setoku watched curiously, as the Hollow seemed to mull over some matter in his head. Perhaps he was fearing the worst? Or perhaps he was considering if he wanted to know? Some Hollow didn't, that was true - But this boy's destiny would determine his place in things. Should his mask be removed now so he can gain his power increase? Or should he wait like the greatest of the Espada had done? The hollow finally seem to find his bearing, and took a single step forward, and nodded.

"I see..."

Setoku mumbled to himself, before he shot forward, and literally impacted his hand onto the Hollow's face. No doubt it would feel like his mask was going to shatter - But that could hardly be true. Setoku closed his eyes, as memories and kills would shoot through his head. Not his own though - But this boys. His birth date seemed odd, as well. But not impossible. So many hollow... So many Gillian.... This boy... he was indeed a mark for the Vasto Lorde - Albeit, an approximate time couldn't be given, but he was marked for it. Setoku slowly released the boy, before turning away from him.

"You will make it... Kiiro. You will perhaps even surpass me... Or Lady Zero herself. Before.... you remove the mask. Perhaps."

He wasn't sure if that part could be true... But there would be a new breed of Espada, Setoku was sure of that, and they would no doubt put his Espada to shame. Could this boy.... Be one of the ones who led them? Again, he wasn't entirely sure.

"Please... come with me to... Your leaders tower so I may see what's changed."

And without waiting, Setoku headed that way. This boy was an enigma to him, and one he sought desperately to understand.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Kiiro nodded, his confidence remained unchanged, yet he oculd admit it was a bit comforting to be recognized, even if it was just a bit, then followed.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"Now which way was it, Kiiro-chan?"

Setoku asked, feigning ignorance. He figured if any Espada remained, they would deem themselves Primera, and take over his tower - but just in-case.

(Place the next post in where we're going next.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:57 pm

He gasped, taken by surprise, Kiiro looked away and scratching his chin with one of his index claws he confessed.

-I... actually hadnt meet the Espadas myself... so....
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 pm

"....You hadn't met.... The Espada yet...?"

Setoku raised his eyebrow a moment, before bringing his own hand up to rub his chin. This was interesting, to assume that the so-called Espada would lead subjects without giving them a glimpse. Arrogance? But.... what Espada was ever accused of being honorable? No matter. Setoku took two massive steps, closing the distance between them, and gripping onto Kirro's arm.

"Come."

And both were gone - Setoku made sure the Adjuchas got no time to stop him, nor give complaint. He hadn't met this Espada, but now, with Setoku, he would. Regardless if he had wanted it or not, or if the Espada wanted to or not.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content