World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanpakuto application for Daisuke Morimoto (pending acceptance of character app)

Go down

Zanpakuto application for Daisuke Morimoto (pending acceptance of character app) Empty Zanpakuto application for Daisuke Morimoto (pending acceptance of character app)

Post by Antaeus Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Two Caveats to this application.
1) While he has been praised, and I believe the necessary modifications have been made, Daisuke Morimoto has not been officially accepted, so this zan app may be moot. But I figured that this minor roadbump was no excuse not to get somewhat more comfortable with the rp world, so here we go.

2) I am going to point the entire progression of Morimoto's Zanpakuto here, even though he is far.... far away from even achieving a second shikai. If accepted, if gives me something to work towards, and if rejected I know to modify it. In any event, I do not expect it to see the light of day for a while, but I might as well design it while I am in character mode.

Zanpakuto: Mibae Tsuyo (brave fly)
Sealed form: Mibae Tsuyo is a traditional katana with a hunter green Ito (braid around handle) and a hexagonal Tsuba with spirals etched in. Morimoto has tied a small card to the bottom of the handle, with kanji that appears to be some sort of inspirational saying, but is actually the recipe for his famed sriracha and chicken soup. The recipe is Morimoto's greatest creation, and he wants to ensure that it will survive even his death
Theme: Insect

Shikai/First Release Name: Unaru (Buzz)
Shikai/First Release Description: Mibae Tsuyo is a long umbrella with a sharp diamond tip for an end. the umbrella is hunter green, except for white spirals like the ones on the sealed form's tsubo.

Shikai Name: Antatchaburu Mibae Tsuyo (Untouchable brave fly)
Description: In its released form, Mibae Tsuyo automatically opens when any spirit attack is directed Daisuke, attempting to absorb or deflect it. When it has absorbed enough energy, the spirals will all turn from white to gold, and Daisuke will dramatically close the umbrella, which will fire off a powerful beam of reiatsu like shells from a pump action shot gut. The recoil can knock down Morimoto if he is not set properly

Bankai Name: Sen Mibae Tsuyo (A thousand brave flies)
Bankai: Morimoto pulls a straight sword out of Mibae Tsuyo's released form, sending the rest of the umbrella aloft. The umbrella starts to disintegrate in midaire, turning into scores upon scores of tiny flies made out of reiatsu. The flies then circle into a cloud hovering between Morimoto and his opponent

Bankai Move One Name: Mure Sen Mibae (swarm of a thousand flies)
Morimoto directs the swarm of insects to attack his opponent, using his sword as a conductor's baton. The swarm surrounds his opponent and bites away, which each chomp taking away a little spiritual power and a lot of aggravation. In this time, Morimoto relies on the omnipresence of the flies to keep his opponents away from him.

Description:

Antaeus
Antaeus
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke Morimoto
Title: Squad 10 Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down