World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3)

2 posters

Go down

The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3) Empty The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3)

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Setoku drug his Shinigami looking sword through the sand as he crossed over another dune. It had only been about an Hour since he released Stray from her Hell Prison. His pale, dead, purple eyes gazed as if lost in thought as he wondered seemingly nowhere through the dunes.

"Luke-sempai.... did you...?"

Setoku casually asked to himself. Luke was like the Father he never had, indeed, and when he awoke, finding that he could no longer feel his reiatsu, fear gripped his heart. Fear, soon turned into understanding, and understanding... into hate. Hate for the Sinner Race as a whole, and hate... For the Bount. The reason he had been placed into stasis. But also with that hatred, Setoku figured out what was going on. If Stray was trapped in Hell itself, it was no doubt to keep her alive, like Setoku. So clearly, the strongest were kept alive for some reason involving those beasts of the night, and if that were the case, that could only mean.....

"Seth...."

Setoku again, spoke to himself, licking his lips gingerly. His stasis would be somewhere around here, Setoku could feel it in his bones. After another moment, Setoku suddenly shoved his Ressurcion into the sand, and the sand literally spread apart, as if an ocean of water being forced to opposite sides. This went on for little over five hundred yards - And toward the end, Setoku saw it. A body resting as if sleeping, body flawless, showing none of the wounds Stray had left upon his body.

"Seth.... Awaken."

Setoku extended a single arm, and his fingers splayed wide, showing the sleeping man his palm. And slowly, Setoku begun to push forth his own Reiatsu, allowing Seth to feel..... and react, to the sudden change in pressure. If nothing else, it should at least awaken him from his slumber

(This RP is for the Return of Seth and his character to the RP - If you have a frozen character, send me a PM, and I will RP as a Shinigami/Setoku to find and awaken you so you may enter into the actual RP. Think of it as an easy to god-mod yourself back in without Reapplying an Application :P)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3) Empty Re: The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3)

Post by Sorayn Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

"What.. Eugh." Seth began to cough, spluttering as though he was drowning or lacked air to breathe, he simply needed to relax. Seth's eyes widened, and he began to realise his own existance once more - the fact he was thinking, evaluating the situation, he was conscious. He attempted to turn his head, without even standing from the ground he had slumped down upon, Seth was what he would deem a pathetic wretch at this moment in time. His eyes narrowed, a level of anguish that he hadn't felt in years took hold, he locked eyes with Setoku.

"Wha.." He spluttered, before gritting his teeth. "What do you call this!" Seth, slapped his hands to the ground beneath him, and slowly raised his body upwards like a push up. He brought his knees into his stomach, and used the rest of his strength to stand upright, truthfully.. Seth was angry.

"Setoku, please.. Tell me why i feel so ridiculous. Explain, why i am in this mess?"

Seth folded his arms, and scanned around the area - though he was naked.. he didn't do much to protect his dignity. His form had still stayed muscular, and his physique proud, and strong. Seth's hair also remained the same, long and white - well kept.

Seth cracked his neck to either side before sliding his feet into a better position for his weaker stature, he slumped his back slightly.

"Setoku, i feel weak.. I feel as though i've lost limbs, lost my head, lost something i hold dear. I'm weak, my friend. A shell." His head twitched slightly, "I must get it back, i must get it all back."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3) Empty Re: The Return of Primera-Seth. (Seto x Seth RP <3)

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Setoku watched the once proud Primera raise from his cryptic form - Indeed, the stasis itself may of took a mental hold on him - A calculation Luke either counted.... or discounted. Well, it was no matter, he seemed lively.... if only just.

"Seth.... I am... glad you made it..."

A rare moment in time, Setoku actually speaking his true heart - Though once enemies from the time Luke ruled Hueco Mundo, the two had conspired together to bring about the death of one.... One who was supposedly so powerful...

"Zero-hime... Killed you, I suppose would be a good way to start..."

In a few short words, Setoku answered most likely any question to his condition, but the matter of his sudden... "Revival" is what worried Setoku. Clearly, Seth was upset, and, even though Setoku once held the spot Seth could not - Setoku was no fool. Seth came off as weak, wretched. A shell of his former self - But.... he was strong. In an instant, Setoku was gone, before appearing behind Seth, arms around his waist - Lips centimeters from his ear. As he spoke, one arm loosened from his waist, and slowly a finger traced up his chest, the lone finger stopping right below his adam's apple.

"And Luke-sensei... Rescued you."

Setoku's lips pulled into a smile - Little would Luke know just what he had done for Setoku - Luke had given him the greatest gift a father could give a son - Power.

"And soon, you'll hold the Number I hold so dear.... will you not.... Seth-kun?"

Again, Setoku whispered in his ear. As if taunting him. Seth was hardly Primera material just yet.... But soon, he would become the weapon with which the new Lord of Hueco Mundo would swing down upon the Shinigami. Setoku tapped Seth's throat below the Adam's Apple weakly, and Seth would feel a burning sensation on his neck. As he was now, Setoku would have to hold his Primera Spot - But.....

"Welcome home.... Dosa..."

Setoku leaned closer to his ear as he said this, smiling wanly. Where Setoku's finger tapped, a crude two begun to form into the skin - He had plans for Seth, and those plans... would begin with the very number.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Seth's eyes widened slightly, a look of shock swept across his face as this number burned into his neck, though as the sensation stopped - Seth didn't react as would be expected. He began to laugh, it started low, with short breaths through the nose, but this rose up until he was cackling like some sort of mad man.

"You're joking, right Setoku?" Seth couldn't control it, and clutched at his stomach - he briskly moved himself from near Setoku and turned to locked eyes with him. He stopped laughing, and smiled. The most obvious deduction to make from Seth's behaviour, was his youthfulness - a caring attitude that had been lost in times past.

Seth flicked his left arm to the side, and crossed his feet - he began to arch himself over and wave his arm over in front of him in a flamboyant bowing motion.

"So, you're the boss now eh? I'll have that number Setoku. But, friend, my road is long." Seth stood upright and grinned, then gazed down at his own bare body.

"I think the best option here would be for me to.. Dress. Where is my armour?" Seth scratched his face, before continuing "In fact, where are we?" Seth was obviously confused, possibly a side effect of the stasis, or he could have reverted to a mindset he once held, insanity.

"Very well." Seth put his head down and his entire expression changed, from hyperactive to quiet, and collected.

"I don't like this, Setoku. I don't like this one bit." Seth's voice seemed to take an angrier tone in a split second.

"Where is my armour?.."
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 pm

As Seth continued his mad scramble of emotions, from eccentric to youthful, and from that to flamboyant, arrogant, whatever you wanted to call it, he could only smile. Indeed, Seth wasn't even cut out for the number on his neck just yet, but there was reasoning to such appointments. And perhaps the main reason.... belonged to a single woman who no longer accompanied him. Once Setoku realized that Seth had pulled away from him, and turned to lock eyes with him, Setoku was ready with an answer.

"You know me better than that, Seth-kun. I never joke."

Setoku's smile only grew as Seth offered his flamboyant bow, owing to what Setoku was playing with here. Fire. Whether Seth understood that or not was another matter, though. One could never read into his mind and expect to come out.... mentally stable. Setoku suddenly reached out, cupping the side of Seth's face in the palm of his hand.

"Boss is such a loose term, Seth-kun. I am in charge, even over our Lady Zero, and when or if I manage to rebuild the Espada, they will be my personal play tool once more.... But boss? I always thought 'Lord' rolled off the tongue better. Besides.... Las Noches is not what I command.... no... It's...."

Setoku pulled his hand away from Seth, mimicked as if he were gesturing to a grand palace of unimaginable size - and frowned weakly.

"And... you as well."

He finished, the last part coming out with a bit of edge in his normally amused voice. Seth was hard to control, if not impossible, but Setoku had achieved it before - Though on a more manipulative level. And when Seth was in poorer mental health.

"As to where we are - In Hueco Mundo. Near nothing splendid, just another spot in the desert.... Las Noches no doubt... a few hundred miles away."

Though that was true, even from their position, Las Noches was easily seen, standing over the vast emptiness of Hueco Mundo as if a turret only yards away. Setoku pointed too the sword hanging nimbly from Seth's hip, then gestured toward Las Noches itself.

"That sword will open where the greaves and boots are.... As for the rest, I do not know what you done with them upon your departure. And I'm sorry you don't like your appointment, Seth-kun.... But as the Espada are now, it'll have to work."

Setoku finally turned away from Seth, as if to observe something in the distance, leaving his back completely open. Was he really that trusting of a mad man?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayn Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Seth turned his back on Setoku also, so they were now facing away from one another. A flurry of thoughts brushed through his mind, but one stuck strong.. Hopefully what Seth was about to say would indicate his current mental state, for Seth had reverted.. To a past version of himself, a version before his mind started to wither away. It was true, that Seth was powerful when he was struck down by zero, but Setoku would know - he was not nearly as powerful as before. Seth, having once been able to stand toe to toe with the likes of even Setoku, was barely even a shadow of his old self, something he intended to reclaim.

"Setoku, you're too trusting." Seth smirked, and with a slight vibration, his form had disappeared, and re appeared in front of Setoku, a sonido.

"Pah.. My sonido used to be something of worth, now look at it. I'm like a snail.." Seth smiled at Setoku, and nodded his head slightly. "You were once, what i considered my very best friend, Setoku, and i'm not talking about the moment before this happened, i'm not talking about a few years before this happened. Decades ago, Setoku. You remember?"

Seth cracked his neck to either side, and his facial expression dropped to a smug smirk. "I like Lady Zero." He nodded his head, before doing the flamboyant bow he did before.

"Now, i know where the rest of it is, i'll prepare myself for the time to come." Seth grinned, and began to simply walk from Setoku, but with each few steps - his body would seemingly disappear, only to re-appear a small distance from where he was first walking, he was using his sonido repeatedly - hoping to wipe the rust off of himself.
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:57 pm

The two stood back to back for a moment, no doubt a wrinkle in time some would kill to see. The two former Primera's of Hueco Mundo, back to back, each with the slightest glint of amusement on their lips. Setoku thought back, farther back to when he was but a mere hatching of an Espada, when he had first felt Seth, the power he radiated. That was the man who saw before him - Not in terms of power, but in terms of attitude. Had the stasis had a effect on his mind? As Setoku mulled this over, a figure appeared in front of him.

"Perhaps that way it seems.... To one as broken as you seem to be."

Setoku smiled lightly, before tilting his head to the side. Seth was speaking on something Setoku had long left buried in the past, from a time when they were both.... weak. As Seth continued on, speaking of his like of Lady Zero, Setoku stayed quiet, until the man seem to be prepared to retrieve his armour.

"There were few, few beings I ever considered.... friends. But.... you are one of them."

Setoku watched him go, flickering in and out of existence for moments at a time - This could of been the reason they were so close - Both had that sense of power. Both did all they could to achieve their ends - And both... were not above manipulation of others. Again, Setoku turned away from Seth, showing either his trust, or his lack of fear, in the man, and begun merely walking the opposite way.

"We'll run into each other again.... very soon. Until then, Seth-kun.."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down