World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 6 Barracks

3 posters

Go down

Squad 6 Barracks Empty Squad 6 Barracks

Post by Azula Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:26 pm

A large building capable of housing several hundred people, the barracks are clean and organized, with the captain's office at one end, a dining hall, offices for the seated members, and many rooms for the squad members themselves.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 6 Barracks

Post by jetxtreme Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 am

Shinku stared at the empty room, which the captain showed him, inside the barracks. It appears very different to the old storage room he once stayed at Sabitsura as well as any inn he ever stayed on and in fact, it far surpassed any room he has ever seen. The room is designed in an elegant traditional japanese room style. The black floor is matted with ivory white tatami. On the north side is a shoji with ivory white paper in a bistre brown frame, which serves as the room's window. The walls are also ivory white painted with cherry blossom patterns in bistre brown frames.

He gave a polite bow as a response to Ukatakko and without saying a single word went in the room and unpacked his things. He first put out his sword and carefully leaned it on a corner at the northeast part of the room.

Still unfinished with unpacking his things, he slided open the windows of his room giving him sight of two men wearing black clothes sparring with wooden swords.

"How long do you think it will take me to be as strong as you?", a sudden inquiry by Shinku while still watching the two sparring men outside.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 Barracks Empty S6 baby:kon:

Post by kusaka Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Kusaka walks into 6th squad barracks and walks straight to the squads office,he found out the captain wasnt there as the 6th seat he began going trough the paper work and said to himself guess she mustave gone on patrol,as kusaka continued writting a fellow squad member walked it with a report of their last patrol"where were you guy's stationed again"kusaka asked glancing at her,she answered shyly"n.n.narkui city kusaka sama"kusaka sat back while looking confident"oh yeah the city plagued with adjunchas right"she stutered again"y.y.yes sir"Great whats your name aka-chan"he said pointing out she had redhair"inzura Kotomi sssir"Great just sign here he responded while pointing at a piece of paper and add your room number too kusaka winked and whispered while laughing,having done this she turned red in embarasment.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:03 pm

(I'm just going to point out you're in the 5th squad, not the 6th, according to your character creation)
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 Barracks Empty S6

Post by kusaka Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:15 pm

[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/225/6/7/10_by_rtenzo-d6hxqja.jpg[/img]Sorry it was a typo
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:00 am

Noticing that there wasn't any reply for a quite a long time he turn his head and there is no longer any sign of the captain. "Oh yeah she said something about meeting me at the gate in half an hour after I get finished with my things.", feeling a bit embarrassed as he realized he wasn't talking to anyone. "She must have something important to do as of now." He then continued unpacking his things putting his clothes on a Tansu in the east side of the room. After unpacking, he grabbed his sword, strapped it in his waist and went out the room. He let out a big yawn upon exiting the room and slid the door close. "30 minutes...hmmm...I think I'm gonna check around a bit before going to the gate", in a thought and walk on random places in the barracks. It is almost like a garden of cherry trees. "It must be a great sight here in the autumn". He just walk pass other shinigami who are busy in their training, some greeted and waved at him but he never greeted back. He then arrived in a pool with kois swimming in them. A bit amazed as he has never seen a Koi before, he went sitting by the pool and watched the kois as they go swimming in a circular direction. "Perhaps I should rest here for a while", He kept on gazing upon the sea creatures of beauty not noticing that he is slowly getting to sleep.

Fires, screams of pain and fear, raiders with their horses running around killing everyone in their sight including women and children plundering everything they find. Those were the sights a young Shinku outside as his parents are packing everything they can find in the fastest time possible, "Shinku stay out of the window", in a whispering voice of his father as he grabs him and gives him to his mother.

"Here take our son. Promise me that you will take good care of him and make him strong!", his father whispered in a firm tone while tying a sackbag in his mother's waist who is almost in tears but is keeping her face firm careful not to show any sign of fear nor dismay to Shinku. She smiled, "Yes Shinku is a very strong boy aren't you son. I'm sure he will grow as a very fine man like you and I am gonna see that as I raise him.", in a smiling face caressing Shinku's hair and then she hummed a lullaby song.

"Are we going to die dad?", in a very soft voice of a surprisingly calm Shinku

"No Shinku, everything will be fine, now drink this and the raiders will all disappear", his father made Shinku open his mouth holding a cup with a greenish liquid and without any resistance, Shinku drank from the cup.

"Are the raiders gone now? Where are we going with Mo...", Shinku slowly get's out of consciousness as all the noises start diminishing until all is gone.

"I thought I told you to meet me in the gate not here in the Captain's place", Shinku was suddenly awakened by a familiar lady's voice.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content