World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) Empty East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 am

Sureratera literally meaning "Abandoned" is a ghost town on the farthest side of East Rukongai. It is thought to be a once progressive town until it was struck by a great earthquake of unknown origin. The earthquake frightened the residents and fled far away from the town. No one knows if anyone still reside here. Being on the edge of the town, it remains unnoticed as it serves no pathway from another town to another. The land is a huge desert of sand not even skulls can be seen.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 am

A slight boy with brown shaggy hair over his eyes stands next to a vendors stall. The stall is in the ramshackle of a former town thats been remade. pieces of wood and rubble fill in the bases of old ruined buildings. the murmurs of life can also be heard below the hard packed dirt streets of Abandoned.
The boy topples over some bread and fruits with a sling shot from the back shadows. He then offers his help to pick them up with a sweet innocent smile

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:38 am

Meanwhile, a boy with a crimson hair and a mask wearing ragged clothes, holding a shamisen in his right and a sackbag on his left passes by. He walked pass the boy, put his things down an arm length away from the vendor's shop, sit down and played "Yuki" from his shamisen. "Would you guys mind if i rest here for a while?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 am

The older boy looks at the new comer in rags"Oh there you are lil brothe..hey sir can I pleeease do some work for food. My brother an I dont have much" The vendor looks over the fallen fruit and bread picking out the un sell able. meanwhile the shaggy haired boy pilfers a few choice pieces. The shaggy haried boy sits by the new comer and whispers ashe passes some bread"Hi I'm Minashigo. Who are you?"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 am

The crimsoned hair boy stared for a while at Minashigo as he is not used to interacting with people.

"Uhmmm...the name is Shinku." answered Shinku in a low voice wary of Minashigo's actions

(Did he just called me brother? What could he meant by that? I have no more family.) He thought as he continued in playing his shamisen ignoring the bread Minashigo is passing him.

jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am

Minashigo smiles"You look hungrier than me" the boy laughs"I got more food cus I said you were my brother and look well worse than I do.You want better cloths umm Shinku is it?" Minashigo bites into some bruised fruit"We should split up your share of the food later"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 am

"No thank you I'm fine with my own set of clothes"

Affirmed that Minashigo wants no trouble, Shinku lowered his guard and kept his stare in front of him still playing with his Shamisen.

(He doesn't seem to be like a bandit after all. I'm starting to really get hungry. Should I ask for that bread I ignored earlier?)

Shinku kept silent for a bit until a soft growl was heard coming from his stomach.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 am

Minashigo smiles innocently again"Can you watch the lil brother" he sets down the food and scurries through a roofless hovel and down somewhere

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 am

"I would if I could get some." Shinku was shocked of what came out of his mouth and there's no time to take it back. Perhaps he really couldn't control his hunger. He just kept still waiting for a response.

He stopped playing his shamisen. Pulled a rag out of his bag and began wiping his shamisen clean.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:38 am

Shigo popped up from a hovel behind Shinku and sat back down. He handed shinku a set of new cloths. Not fancy they were unravelling at the edges, mostly dark in color with a goldish vest"These are warmer. It gets really cold here atnight. Thats why a lot of the village is underground"Shigo then tosses bread and fruit in Shinku's lap"Eat you helped me"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 am

"Thanks for the clothes and the bread" Shinku put the shirt in the bag and wore the vest over his ragged clothes. He picked up the bread and slowly at them. "So there are lot people in here indeed? I thought there was none. This village looks so deserted" He went on consuming fair bits of his bread.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 am

"ya it's kind a secret and it's safer under ground.Especially at night. It gets cold and theres vicious beasts"Shigo teases." so where are you from?"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:58 am

A boy from the desert apeared in the distance,he was about shinkus age he had odd white hair,he wore a brown sack and oddly enough a swords handle was seen hanging from the boys back it was obviously a wakizashi as he came into view he staggerd and collapsed on the floor
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 pm

He was thinking of a word to answer Minashigo when a view of a collapsing white haired boy appeared in front of them.

"I think he needs help" Shinku uttered as he tries to change the focus on the boy who collapsed in front of them
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 pm

The boy started crawling before seeing figure's of two people running towards him before fully collapsing the heat of the blazing sun had pinned him to the ground"water"was all he said before blacking out
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 pm

As he saw Minashigo stand up, Shinku put his shamisen leaning on the wall behind him and rushed toward the newcomer next to Minashigo. He watched as Shigo carry the unconscious boy and carefully put him on the sidewalk and spilling small amounts of water in the boy's mouth.

"Sorry I don't know what to do" he just watched shigo as he tend to the unconscious boy wishing he could do something.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) Empty .

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:29 pm

(he wore a miniature version of my current outfit)Kusaka woke up starteled at the sight of two boys standing above him unsheating his wakizashi pointing the tip in between shinku's eyes and stayed there speechless with a blank emotionless face and crimson red eyes that terrified most people
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Shinku feeling no threat turned around, grabbed his shamisen and sat down at his usual place. "There, he seems to be fine now." He continued to play with another classic tune filling the silent atmosphere with a soothing sound.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Shigo sprints from the ground, grabbing a water skin from the the vendors stall on his way pass. The shaggy haired Shigo gently lifts the white haired newcomers head and dabs water on his lips

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:15 pm

T...Thank you The boy says with a dry trougt-he tries to get up but falls again,he groans and grabs his arm and blood starts dripping on the floor
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 pm

"Umm Shinku lil brother. This fellow needs bandages. Can you come help me?" Shigo smiles down at the white haired stranger"Hi I'm Minashigo"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Shinku stopped playing reached inside the hovel in his back and picked out some old bandages. "There you go." He handed the bandages over to Shigo and returned sitting in his usual place
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Shigo wrapped the bandages tightly around the new boy's arm giving no regard to any discomfort that he might be causing. Smiling sweetly Shigo offers the white haired boy help up"What's your name?"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Shinku resumed in playing his shamisen. "Seems he's not yet strong enough to talk. Better not force him to." He closed his eyes a bit as if internalizing something. He played a rather uplifting tone adding a more positive mood to it's hearers. "You're good in tending for the weak. Where did you learn that?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"Oh I've been following this guy from the soul society around. He knows lots of things.I watch, try to learn" Shigo still smiling Shinku notes a cold sadness in his eyes as the desert wind blows his shaggy brown hair from his round little face.

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next