World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 6 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:43 am

Shinku was a bit shocked by what he heard but tried his best not to make Bullet notice of it "Do you know of a family you have before that organization had you?" Shinku stood up and stretched his arms up in the sky and let out a big yawn. "And oh...would you mind teaching me some moves that you got?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 6 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:06 am

Bullet didn't answer the first question. She paused as if she's trying to
wake from a nightmare "I guess I can show you a thing or two" She
get's up, took her sword and started showing Shinku some moves that she knows
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 am

Shigo beamed his constant smile"Well that hole is big enough for us and Hotaru sleeps in the couch. The lady will have to sleep on the floor in the open or dig her own cache(Small place for storing things) I don't know this whie haired boy. I think he is delusional" Shigo walks to a shadowy corner and sits cross legged. He closes his eyes and begins to meditate.

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:23 am

Shinku folded his arms and carefully observed bullet as she perform swift sword techniques. He looked so keenly not letting a single move to slip his sight as his hands began to do little moves almost imitating Siwong's action until such time that he was actually imitating Siwong's whole movement.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am

(now I can see where we are at) Shigo had made himself almost invisible in his small corner only watching and listening

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 am

"There you are starting to get it" She smiled for the first time as she is
moving her sword "Why do you want to get stronger?" She suddenly asked.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:54 am

He kept silent for a long time while continuing with the movements. "I...I need to take revenge....err...is this how this technique is done?" He kept moving not realizing that the movements are no longer what bullet taught him trying to stay away from the topic. "It's this way right?" His mood seemed to change very significantly, his movements are now stiff contrary to the fluid movement the technique's nature.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 am

She taught Shinku the rest of them moves but later on, she remembered about her mission. She should execute it till she has time or else the organization would suspect and bring danger to her new found friends. "Well i think that's all for now. You should take a rest now. I have to go now. Till next time!"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:33 am

Shinku remained silent for a while doing rounds of the techniques bullet taught her. "Alright see you then. I'll just do some more rounds and take a rest later". He went on not staring at bullet as she leaves. He seemed to remain in a very deep thought and is just moving in muscle memory.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:45 am

"We will see that one again"Shigo suddenly pipe up.He then scampers to the cubby hole and lays down."Worry not she seems smart enough to remain safe"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:29 am

Shinku turned his head on the thought of hearing Shigo's voice. As he face Shigo's way, he saw Shigo running back to the shelter. "Weird..." He then felt the aching of his whole body again

(Must be overdoing it again)

He then stopped though still standing stared up in the sky.

(Soon I will get back to the ones who did that to you)

A drop of tear flowed from his left eye. He made his way back to the shelter to check on Shigo.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 6 Empty IHS

Post by kusaka Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:23 am

Kusaka sat on a pillar of an incomplete building it was high enough to view all of the district"they ignored me i had given them the oppurtunity of a life time and they ignored me"he shaked as he tought to himself. Suddenly a weird jolt went trough his body his eye's widened as he felt a fluid run down his nose, he felt it and saw it was blood, suddenly he heard a manic voice in his head"forget about them enjoy it all" who are you he said to himself"that's for me to know and you to find out"the voice said before fading to black. Kusaka fell from the pillar to the floor.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:56 am

Bullet walked around thinking on how she is going to kill Hotaru. As she was
pondering, she remembered the soul reaper's word of poisoning his drink. She
then devised a plan to put secretly mix a sake with poison and make the soul reaper
drink it.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:23 am

Shinku get back to the shelter after his morning training and noticing Shigo. Upon entering the shelter, he sees Hotaru still sleeping in the old couch with his right hand touching the floor. The sake bottle has rolled a hand wide away from Hotaru's right hand with spills of sake. He then sees Shigo sleeping in a cubby hole. (He got up and went back to sleep, I really have weird guyz around me) He thought as he walked to the their storage and grabbed a bottle of water. He suddenly remembered that Bullet went back to the shelter but seem not to notice her presence. He looked around the shelter and there is not a sign of Bullet moreover, Kusaka is missing as well. (Now what's happening here, people suddenly go missing) With a bit of suspicion but wary of doing something that might put him in an awkward situation, he got his shamisen sit down and played a very calm tone almost like a lullaby.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 am

Bullet hid herself in a hidden part of the shelter, quickly concocted a poison then
mixed it in a sake. She went out and saw Shinku sitting beside their storage.
"Hey do you know when that soul reaper is going to wake up?" She acted as
natural as she can.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 am

"Well no idea though usually he get's later at noon. You got something to say to him?" Shinku went on playing noticing a slight problem in vibration. Shinku has a gift of maping an area using the sound of his shamisen. He can also detect someone's mood by his shamisen's sound in reaction with the heartbeat of people in his surroundings. He easily noticed a slight problem in Bullet's heartbeat indicating that she is hiding something and yet he makes it look like he knows nothing. "Do you still plan on going away?" He kept his head bowed as if indulging himself in his own music.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 am

"What do you mean?" Trying to sound normal sitting down on the pile Shinku made her.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:57 am

"Uhmmm...nothing I guess" A bit awkward with the situation as he does not know what to bring up or how to bring it up he just kept playing hoping that he would hear a better vibration in Bullet's heart. "He is a good man...well I can say that in spite of him being a drunkard...perhaps by the way Shigo talks about him and by who Shigo is right now. It's just too unfortunate that I have to leave them for a task I have to finish. But I'll never forget that at this moment...I felt having a family...again" A tone of melodrama filled the ambiance of the shelter as his music seem to come to a climax.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 6 Empty IHS

Post by kusaka Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:05 am

Kusaka's left arm was cut because his fall caused his arm to feel numb as he was walking into the house, he tought to himself"the oldfart"abandonging me and ka'asan(mother)"he grit his teeth in anger and pain.His stamina had been exhausted he fell again from the staircase ontop of siwong as he prepared to put poison in His fathers drink and kusaka became knocked out as a lump grew on his head.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 am

The white haired boy fell on bullet almost making her drop the sake with poison. With an irritated look, he stared at the boy "Get off me!" She pushed him off with her left hand, securing the poisoned sake in her right.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:53 am

Shinku slowed down his music (Wew I hate to think of this but I'm glad he came) He was able to relax again hearing a better vibration of his surroundings. "Well what do you know, it is the white haired brat again. So you brought that vault, you were talking about earlier, with..." In spite of his sarcastic tone is a smile inside his mask knowing that everything will be fine at the moment he paused for a while noticing that the boy is not responding. "...errr are you alright?" The white haired boy seemed unconscious. He continued playing strumming in a livelier rhythm.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 am

"Oh yeah he's the boy yesterday." Bullet looked at him closely "Hmmm he seemed knocked out!"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 am

"Well looks like he went into a fight again" Shinku noticed a bruise in the boy's left arm. "He is really troublesome" he went on playing keeping his head bowed studying the vibrations he is hearing. "I think he will be fine though I'm sure he'd just wake up again without us noticing...So you plan on drinking that sake you are holding? You're not even on legal age are you?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 am

The words of Shinku earlier came back to her ...He is a good man. She began to
feel guilt (Will I continue this...but this is my mission...If I don't finish
this...I will surely....) "Uhmmm...no this sake is not for me. I...I wanted to
say sorry for Him (looking intently at Hotaru)...I...I..think I'd give it to him
when he wakes up." She can't seem to look directly on Shin. She tries to
act normal but her stuttering speech reveals that something is wrong.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 am

"I see..." Sadness came back at him (Why am I feeling like this? I have nothing to do with these people? I just need them to be stronger...just to...)

"...Where did you get that anyway?"

He don't know what to ask or say. He seem to just finding words to keep the conversation. He wants to tell Bullet to stop what she is doing but something seems to stop him from letting the assassin know that He already has a clue of what she is doing.

As he play he felt that bullet's heartbeat is showing some doubt. (I hope this means she won't continue it. Bud do I really care? Why?) Inside him is a war between giving in to his desire to bond and his fear to be hurt when the bond is severed.

"...or should I ask. Is that really sake?" Shinku himself was shocked that he is able to say those words. He just bowed preparing for something that may be a result of his probing.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next