World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 7 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by siwong Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 am

She looked at Shinku and though she was caught, she wondered how the boy knew. She
tried to stay calm with the thought that if she fails this one, they will send
someone else and who ever it is will show no mercy to any of them. She can't
even imagine what the organization would do to her if she fails to kill the soul
reaper. "Www...what do you mean?"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 7 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:27 am

"What happened to my sake!" A sudden loud voice from Hotaru who just woke up. "Oh can you hand that sake you are holding to me miss...err...what's your name again?" He seem to still be drunk as he tries to get up the couch.

Shinku kept silent as he plays and shifted his stare at Hotaru. (I won't do that if I were you) For a while he is observing what it is to happen as he sees Hotaru having a hard time to simply get up and Bullet standing still. (Should I say something?) He is struggling to speak a word avoiding another possible conflict "Ssso...you are finally awake. Just in time there are things I would like to ask you" Shinku stood up walked passed bullet and in front of Hotaru. "You should teach me as you taught Minashigo" A serious tone which shocked both Bullet and Hotaru.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 am

Bullet thinks very hard. She does not want to do this but she has to. She then got walked toward the soul reaper, then stood in front of him "Here, while you are teaching him you should have a drink" She handed the bottle of sake on Hotaru's hand.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 7 Empty 1HS

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 am

Kusaka woke up hearing a rukus,he got up ignoring the conversation,he began walking up the stairs with his wakizashi in hand,his red eyes changed its colour to yellow. He smile maliciously as he began climbing up the stairs
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 7 Empty 1HS

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:14 am

Kusaka woke up hearing a rukus,he got up ignoring the conversation,he began walking up the stairs with his wakizashi in hand,his red eyes changed its colour to yellow. He smile maliciously as he began climbing up the stairs
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Hotaru accepted the bottle of sake from Bullet. "If you really want to learn something prove me first that you are a worthy student". Without taking a gaze upon Shinku, he started to place the bottle of sake near his mouth and as he was about to drink the sake, he smelled something different in the drink. He stopped while the bottle was just an inch away from being drank. "It'll be rude for me just take this sake for myself and since this drink is due to your generosity, I would like you to take the first round" He handed the bottle over back to Bullet. "And as for you kid answer this! Why do you want to get stronger?" Still not looking at Shinku, with his right hand stretched at Bullet holding the bottle of sake while Shinku remained silent "Well, what's your answer boy, I'm waiting" in a louder and straighter voice.

Shinku, a bit stuttered, trying to talk but it seemed that he can't utter a single word. He has an answer but he can't seem to spill it out or maybe he is afraid of saying the wrong words. (Why does he want to know? What answer does he want?) He kept silent so is everyone in the room pondering of what he is going to say. Indeed an awkward silence as if time stopped within the shelter, as if their voice left them speechless, as if life left from their very soul.

Hotaru bowed down, carefully placing the bottle of sake in the floor. He then stood up like a king preparing to enter the battlefield. "I think my son needs me upstairs" he walked straight as if he was not drunk earlier. He slowly makes his way to the shelter's narrow passage "Talk to me again boy if you already know the answer, and as for you young lady, I have to apologize but I still have some things I need to fix" he went on slowly disappearing from the sight of Shinku and bullet.

The two are left still not speaking nor moving. They seemed like lifeless statues placed on the front of the couch. No sound, no movement, no life. Lifeless as everything else in the shelter.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm

kusaka hears the voice of his father,asif woken from a trance snaps out of it and shetes his wakizashi on his back,Oh so now you decide to give your son time,kusaka said angrily while leaning on a railing(p.s jet at page 15 we should have a time skip where we leave sura tera to a different district like a district with snow)
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 am

"Don't you think you'd be better off without me? I'm no longer who I was before. My life was already destroyed the moment I mercilessly taken the life of a hundred innocent people." He stared in the south as if looking at someone from afar. There are no tears but grief can be felt in his whole body. He turned his head towards kusaka "You still have a lot ahead of you. Years to live, to laugh, to cry, to have fun, to make friends...to love. Don't waste them by chasing for things you can no longer reach." He stood still looking up guarding his eyes from the rays of the noontime sun.

Back in the shelter are Shinku and Bullet still at the same place Hotaru left them. Shinku sat on the sofa and took a deep breath (I want to get stronger...I have to get stronger...Will I be able to make him help me?) He pondered as he looked at the palm of his hands.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:50 am

Bullet looked down. (Will I be able to make him drink this later? But it seemed that
he already found out) A mix of fear and guilt as she still tries to devise a plan to
finish her mission.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 am

Kusaka smiled,yeah dont give me that -I am a loser- i might have believed you when i was 10,is that why you left me and mom to die, thats right shes died and its all because you left dad. kusaka looked at him this time,but before she died she gave me this,he brought out his wakizashi this is the key to the vault and i found it and hell if you'd been listening you know ive even been living there for a while now.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 am

Hotaru answered with silence as he seem to find no words to tell his son. He just stared up as the clouds move alternately covering and revealing the sun. He stood like that for a while an then stared back at his son. "Your mom cared more for you. And that's a nice gift from her" He turned around slowly and started walking his way back into the shelter "You don't need me after all". A sudden rush of wind blew to the south lifting Hotaru's long white hair. He slowly walked as if his feet is being dragged by chains. Perhaps it's his heavy heart or a chain from his son telling him not to go.

In the shelter, Shinku stood from the couch. "I'll make him train me. I have to. I need to be strong." He turned his face toward Bullet "Please I need that Soul Reaper". He then walked toward the exit of the shelter.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:05 am

Bullet's mind goes into tremor with Shinku's plea. She seem to be in a dilemma of what to do. Finish her mission or does she need to spare the soul reaper to train her friend. She stood there speechless
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:10 am

Shinku stopped walking for a while. Still with his back on Bullet, he spoke "I appreciate the help, the sword techniques, the knowledge. You have great skills and I'm certain that I would be able to make use of the skills you taught me. But we both know he has better skills. I need to be stronger. I know that you have a mission to fulfill...but...just lend me this time. I just need a chance to get stronger. It is what a need to complete what I have to do...to complete myself" He resumed walking up the stairs exiting the shelter.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 am

Understanding his fathers motions, kusaka caught his fathers hand and said rashly stop living here and lets live in the vault the people down stairs could come too, you know better than any one that we aint safe here, The Central 46 has always sent assassins to finish you off,for all we know the lady downstairs is an assassin. jusat come and live in the vault there you could train both shinku and shigo please dad listen to me, kusaka said with tears leaving his eyes
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 am

Shigo stood behind Bulette perfectly performing her exercises. He had quietly watched over and over. Shigo stood silently practising and smiling

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 am

"I'll be staying here." Hotaru forcibly removed the hands of his son embraced on him. And walked back toward the shelter.

Shinku exited the shelter and met Hotaru who is on his way in. "Please I really have to get strong!" Shinku bowed his head towards Hotaru. The shinigami raised his shirt to his chest, pulled a stick like object covered with dirty white cloth inserted in the left side of his pants and threw it at Shinku. "There awaken that thing and I'll be your sensei." The shinigami then continued walking but then stopped seconds later. He quickly moved his right hand near his left neck catching something. (A kunai, there are assassins nearby) "Boy! Run inside the shelter quick!" He then threw the kunai back from where it came from his left. (4...5...6...there are 7 of them. They don't seem to be children like the lady in the shelter) Another 6 kunais rained down on him piercing through his Shikakusho. Shinku heading the shinigami's command ran back inside. He still witnessed the shinigami pierced by the kunais but it seemed that the shinigami being hit is just an illusion as seconds later, the shinigami disappeard leaving his Shihakushō empty pierced with the kunais.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:05 am

Meanwhile in the shelter, Bullet is still in her dilemma with finishing her mission
or just leaving the shelter, a moment later, she sensed some familiar presence
"The assassins, they're here! Oh no it's too late!" Not wanting
to be found out, she quickly ran out of the shelter from a hidden passage she went in
when she infiltrated the house. As she exited the place, one of the assassins grabbed
her by her arm "You're in big trouble young lady" in a whisper as
Bullet stared at him with fear.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 am

Shinku ran inside the shelter and found Shigo doing his exercises. "Hey! Something's wrong outside! We've got to help your mentor! He's under attack!" He shouted as he looked for the sword he saw when bullet first attacked them.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:44 am

"No please! Wait!" The assassin poked a needle in her making her feel pain
then slapped her very hard and grabbed her by the hair. "Now watch and see how
it is done" He made her look at what they are about to do.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am

Hotaru suddenly appeared slashing the assassin at his back then grabbed Bullet as the assassin let her go. "Now I'll give you a choice. Join Shigo and his friends or join these people in their death." he quickly jumped off to evade a sword attack by another assassin.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:31 am

She was asked to run away but she knew that if she would go with them, they would find her and kill them. She never wanted to be with the assassins. She didn't know what to do. For once, she had to think for herself instead of an order given to her.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 am

Hotaru swerved right evading another kunai throw but was surprised as two assassins appeared at front and at his back. He used shunpo to get out he was able to escape but was surprise to see that bullet is no longer in his hands.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 am

Bullet was seen standing at Hotaru's left "sorry i can't leave the organization" She quickly moved away from the spot not looking back at her comrades attacking Hotaru.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am

Sad as he is, Hotaru has to concentrate on the battle ahead of him. He turned around clashing swords with an assassin attacking him from behind. He put his left hand forward exposing his palm towards his opponent "Hado 33. Sōkatsui!" The assassin was able to quickly escape the Kido attack. Another two appeared from both his sides attacking him with swords which he evaded by rotating and tilting his body horizontally and kicking both assassins then again used shunpo to evade an arrow attack from his left. He reappeared back at where he killed the first assassin. He then noticed an exploding tag in his right arm. The tag exploded creating a strong medium sized explosion withing the area.

Last edited by jetxtreme on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 am

Bullet used all her willpower not to help nor look back as she heard the explosion.
She is certain that Hotaru would be dead by that explosion. She then remembered what
Shinku asked her. She cannot help but to feel sadness and then looked at the ground
"Please...please forgive me"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next