World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above some random neighborhood ~

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Above some random neighborhood ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Above some random neighborhood ~

Post by Xavier. S Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Taking his final words to heart he knew to take them in a way that was circumstance, he noticed the time and he was scheduled to come back now which was odd in the time he was in the world of the living. Feeling The hollow emperor soon vanish away he sighed and looked down at his sword, he so much yet so little now with this gained knowledge however he didn't take the time to think about it now.

"The empty feeling over there...it would be stupid not to see what was going on but the pressure is increasing greatly as if something massive is happening...It would be a bad place to be in but its my job to see what is going on..."

"Jumping into another battle? Don't be so reckless, you'll end up dead if you do..."

"B-but I wanted tea! You promised!"

Sighing Xavier's hands were tied with this one, but he didn't head back to soul society just yet, he would wait a bit but till then getting into a meditative position he visited his zanpaku's realm once more. He, after all, made a promise and it would break her heart if he didn't follow threw with it.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Above some random neighborhood ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Above some random neighborhood ~

Post by Xavier. S Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 pm

It was about a few minutes before Xavier finally opened his eyes again, he had filled out his promise and both the girl and the woman seemed to be moderately pleased for the most part. Well...at least for now they would be as he could feel the odd sensation vanish away, but not from an attack but from something else, the shinigami was gone and so was the powerful force that was there.

"I know you care greatly but its best if you head back now, there is no more business to conduct here after all..."

"Your right, sorry for the delay...lets head out now..."

Soon opening another gate in front of him he began stepping threw it, the man and woman shinigami was too far away to actually pin point for his limited skills and so he believed they had went back.

"Well, I can only hope for the best...Another successful patrol guys..."

"I wouldn't say successful"

"I wouldn't say successful..."

"Hahaha!"

All Xavier could do was laugh to there dual comments as he began to head threw, the gates closing behind him as he entered into the soul realm.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

As the Gates of the senkaimon shut behind him, another echo crossed the sky. He was going back, Setoku's wish in the first place. But what kept him here to watch the boy?

"You will be strong boy, perhaps stronger than even I. When you have her at your side.... Every dream will come true."

Setoku smiled a moment, as he felt the reiatsu around scattering. The weaker Shinigami presence had vanished, with another massive presence, while the Mansion seem to settle down.

"Teach him soon, my dear. For if not... All hope will be lost. For us.... And them."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:47 am

Xavier. S wrote:In the distance, say, about a mile off a Shōryūmon began to open in the middle of the street; the traditional Japanese style sliding doors moved either way as a light was only shown to be inside. However the shadow of someone beginning to emerge from the gate started to become more defined, it was of course a shinigami as most would think it was this if they had some awareness of the death 'gods'.

Stepping out was Xavier, or most called him by his last name, or even just some random nickname they chose to use for him. It all didn't matter as he scratched his head, his zanpakuto in one hand, held by the sheaths ribbon like a suit case as he looked around. He had a book with him, inside of his black kimono, and it seemed to be just a simple book to jot down notes and read up on things while he was out on patrol since he knew he wouldn't be patrolling all day.

As the gate behind him started to close and blend into the back drop of the world he was in Xavier didn't give much mind to the people passing him by and not taking interest to his existence. It was this blind innocence he grew to adore, more so because he wanted the humans to stay like this rather than be thrown into conflicts and wars.

"Hm, nothing seems to off, I do feel a faint signature not to far off from here, but its to weak to be a Gillian much less a hollow..."

Thinking it would be best to check it out anyways he began to walk to Setoku's location, not knowing at all what to expect as he treated this like a normal patrol for someone of his rank; and when you don't do much battle as is as a Senor squad member you tend to not expect the worst but look forward to drinking tea after your little 3 hours of 'work'.

Shinku got out almost stumbling forward as the mysterious gate instantly vanished when he got out of it. He can still see the brown-haired shinigami but he seemed focused somewhere else that he didn't notice Shinku's presence. Shinku quickly but carefully walked into a small dark alley he saw on his right.

(Whew that was quite a gamble but at least I arrived at Kyoto) He knew because while he was living, he lived in it's streets without the memory of a family. He died a child having his first family in rukongai when he was already a soul.

(Indeed it has been a very long time since I was in here.) He can't seem to distinguish if there are changes since it has been a very long time but surprisingly enough even to himself, he can still recall the streets. (Alright, a district composed of Factories and Warehouses ehh....if my memory serves it right...and surprisingly it does...I assume he's talking about the foundry district) Shinku was alerted by the sound of footsteps approaching him. He saw before him a group of 4 guys running towards him with knives and bats on their hands. (What do they want?) Shinku stood preparing himself for a hand combat as he is confident enough that he can take them on. As the tallest guy approached two arm lengths in front of him, he lowered his body and quickly lounged forward punching the boy in his tummy. Surprisingly, he just went through and the four guys just went on running behind him and away from him. (Jeez, of course I'm just a soul and they don't see me.)

Shinku walked past the dark alley into the foundry district as he recalls the way from his memory of the streets of Kyoto.

-into the foundry district : Warehouse # 17
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2