World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

academy

2 posters

Go down

academy Empty academy

Post by siwong Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 am

The Shinigami Academy of Soul Society, located at the center of seireitei beside
Central 46 is a very huge building originally called the Shin'ō Academy. It
carries more than 200 students containing many classrooms. On one side is a kido
shooting range used by students to harness their kido then beside it is the Zanjutsu
dojo where students practice their sword handling.On the other side is the Hakuda training ground allowing students to train hand to hand combat style and finally on a huge open space a bit separated from the main hall is the Hoho open ground allowing students to enhance their footworks. Some shinigami goes here as well to practice movement until they are able to master shunpo.
The academy is filled with various halls, most are mainly classrooms for training different batch of students, some are dormitories where both students and teachers can sleep. A lot of trees surround the academy and open grounds where students and shinigami loiter around
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

academy Empty Re: academy

Post by siwong Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 am

Walking in the academy hallway is a young girl with long black hair highlighted with
blue color on the tip. She seems timid and shy but lying in her is a dark past. She
was part of an assassin group where she was trained to be a perfect weapon when she
was still 5 until soul reapers came and killed the assassin group. She pleaded for
freedom and because of her age, it was granted and more, she was taken in by a noble
family.The family was good to her and tried to look for a job that would suit her however,
all she knows is to fight so they sent her to the academy to be a soul reaper.
Bullet at first doesn't want to go because she doesn't go along with people
well ever since she made her first kill. She does not want to be near people. But it
was her father who insisted. Bullet likes her father so much because he is the one
who always try to understand her and even got her out of a lot of trouble.Bullet, accompanied by her father now stands on the front door of the classroom. Her
father did the introduction for her. They now walked in. Bullet was so nervous. (What
if I get kicked out? What if I punch somebody? There are a thousand way something
could go wrong) Bullet slowly walks with her head bowed now looking to anyone, just
following the steps of her father
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 am

Mitsu sucked at history. She completely failed at it. But luckily the Academy didn't rate you on how smart you were. Just how good you can wield a weapon and whether or not you have a strong spiritual ability. Mitsu deep down thought she hadn't had either but hunger was her main drive. So... maybe it was instinct that got her into the academy? Maybe? Anything can be achieved with a goal.

The classroom was decorated with students of various ages, heights, genders, beliefs, ambitions... but they all had one thing in common. They wanted to be Shinigami. The Sensei had hushed the other students as a noble walked in along with his "daughter". Mitsu could only guess they were noble. The daughter came in with a very shy character. Or was she not shy? The girl, Farrigon Bullet was not even paying attention to the other students. Mitsu seated at her desk in the second row was itching to eat lunch. She was itching. She was dreaming about food. She needed food.

An awkward silence crept in as the noble and the Bullet stood there in front of the class, finished with the introduction. The Sensei would try to break the silence as he opened his mouth but first...

"Thud"

Mitsu had just... like on cue banged her head on the table. She was asleep? No she just rest her head on the table unable to bring it back up. xD
Either the unnamed shinigami to Bullet had the worst attention span in humanity, or...

Mitsu's stomach rumbled. This causing the whole class to go into an uproar. Laughs, snickers and uncontrollable smiles. The guy that was seated behind her had a look of shame as he reached into his pocket to remove a candy. He then got up and shook the female student who had banged her head and forced down the piece of candy down the poor fellow students throat. The girl at least to Bullets perspective had short brown curly hair and pink gentle eyes.

The Sensei growled at all the students for causing such an uproar in the presence of nobles. Scolding both the female student and the male student. Everyone in the room got back into their places... there were many seats free what happened next would be up to Bullet.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:35 am

The teacher pointed an empty seat on the second row beside Mitsu on her left. Her
father motioned her to sit on the where the teacher led her. Bullet looked at her
father with a look of anxiety in her face. "You can do it..." whispered by
her father with a sweet smile. Bullet walked through some of the student. One tried
to introduce himself but Bullet ignored him.the boy insisted "Oh great noble shall we at least shake our hands?" Bullet
stopped in a while folded her hands to a fist and then continued walking till she got
to her seat. She sat down a little worried to see who could be beside her but she
can't raise her head. (I have to do this. For father) She kept repeating in her
head. She raised her head and saw her father as he shook hands with the teacher and
left. Bullet is now alone not knowing what's going to happen to her next
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Mitsu's recovery from eating the candy elevated her concentration. Although that was also misplaced at times. The class today was studying kido incantations. Mitsu couldn't quite remember them off by heart but the diagrams helped alot. The female student fiddled with her pencil after which the sensei declared it was time for lunch.

The class started to move out, some were still lurking. The guy behind Mitsu was still seated and fixing his papers. She then leaned back in her chair enough for it to look like a strech, but also enough to see the male students face.

"Hey Hikaru! Lets eat lunch outside today."

The male student frowned, packing his things away.

"It's Shouta to you. Shouta Hikaru."

Mitsu opened her mouth to respond but Hikaru spoke up before anything could happen.

"…And if your going to call me by my first name, call me Hikaru-sempai. Its the least I deserve, I'm litterally like a 24/7 baby sitter with you. Always needed to be fed around the clock. Seriously?!"

The female looked disapointed and a little defiant. Flailing her arms in protest. She questioned him.

"What did you bring for lunch?"

Hikaru sighed.

"I brought us both simple sandwiches."

A look of distress on the female students face and if a floating backgrounds did exist… falling assorted candy would be this female students background.

"B-But! I went to all the trouble of making us cake, from this recipie I got! I guess we could eat seconds… But I shouldn't eat more than I need otherwise it'll throw off my whole body system."

Hikaru seemed adgiated, although he seemed slightly happy.

"Tch. Why does everything have to be so girly with you... Plus your body system is already messed up, falling unconcious everywhere to no ends. If you're going to make such a big deal about this, I'll just have to give my food away."

Mitsu was drooling. Eyeing the sandwiches whilst holding the boxed cake. This causing the male student to growl even more.

"Look Katsuko Mitsu. Pick someone to come eat with us, I'm bad at these things so you do it. I'm going to return a book. Meet you at the place… and don't eat that cake until I arrive, unless your desperate."

With that Shouta Hikaru left the classroom leaving a bewilderd Mitsu and her cake, to ask a person still lurking in class to lunch. Mitsu shouted at the doorway to no one in paticular in place of Hikaru's absence.

"That doesn't sound manly!"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:20 am

Bullet sucked so much at kidou that made her even more nervous in class. Seems like a paradox. An assassin fearing no one gets nervous in class. Her struggle didn't last that long though for a bit later, it was lunch time. Or has her struggle ended? What is it that she should do next? Where should she go? She was thinking it over when she overheard a rather loud talk of the girl in her right with another student behind the girl. She sees the cake on the female student's hand.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:01 am

Mitsu was left to the sounds of murmuring sounds. As more numbers dwindled within the classroom the female student started to panic. I can't do this. Another student left the classroom. I need to do something. Looking around frivolously for a familiar face she waved down one of the smarter female student's. The smart female student had a water-droplet on her head at the random burst of... well you could only describe it as "Mitsu". The two conversed about eating outside together but the smart female student refused. Explaining very delicately to not hurt Mitsu's feelings that, Shouta Hikaru... the other person they would be having lunch with... gave off this weird man's world vibe that scares her off. The one line that would stand out from the female student's mouth was;

"I'm sorry, you have a great personality and literally hang around with everyone... whether it may be unconscious or not your likable. Please don't hold this against me."

With that the smart female student fled leaving only one other female student to dynamically ask to lunch. Mitsu turned to the noble female student who seemed deep in thought. Should I go? Should I ask? A sudden outburst in her thinking would break through to speech in a very self-motivating kind of way.

"No questions just do it!"

Mitsu tensing her body in a deep breathe before relaxing, walked slowly back to her desk and  gave a half shout and half wave to her left seated neighbor greeting.

"Anybody home in there? Hello? I'm Katsuko Mitsu... although you might of already heard... because of how the teacher scolded... anyway bad start. Lets do this again... I mean no I'm not done! I want to ask you out! NO NOT THAT!"

Mitsu was starting to panic. I just asked her out! She must think I'm not right. Say something quick. Being a little flustered with her words she needed to say something quick to redeem herself.

"I've got cake!"

Mitsu seem to freeze in time. Was that the best line I have got? Wah.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm

She looked at Mitsu with her cold eyes but then out of her respect to her father she must not cause trouble in here. "Uhmmm...i heard all of your talk and...and I would love to eat with you guyz" with a forced smile, Bullet tried to have a friendly chat with the brown haired girl.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 am

Mitsu was stunned by her cold eyes. S-So Scary! Mitsu felt a shiver go up her spine. If Mitsu didn't speak soon awkwardness would settle in and Mitsu would not be able to recover well from this incident. Do I say cake again!? Luckily Farrigon spoke first.

"Uhmmm...i heard all of your talk and...and I would love to eat with you guyz"

Is what Bullet had said to Mitsu. A-A FORCED SMILE!? A silent pang of depression was going through Mitsu's head. She's definitely... Mitsu clasped her hands together. A light bulb background would appear, indicating Mitsu had grasped on an idea.

"You would love to come for lunch with us?"

Like a literal giddy school girl.

"That's so sweet!"

Moving into a pumped up pose, with one arm in the air closed into a fist.

"Today I have found another love of..."

Tense moment. The female student held her pose turning her smile into a wide grin whilst holding her right covering her mouth.

"...Food!"

Seriously? Did this fellow female student know anything other than her love of food? This would undoubtedly be running through Bullet's own mind. As the female student wavered her hand for Bullet to follow. The distinct things that would stand out for Bullet about Mitsu would be... the pleasant at ease feeling around her.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 am

Bullet follows Mitsu though she has no idea where the girl was going. She stayed close to her. [Shall I talk to her so she won't feel scared?]Thought bullet aiming to make Mitsu comfortable with her. "So how long have you been here at the academy?" Bullet tries to ignore people talking trash about her as they walk on the academy's corridor. She then waited for an answer from Mitsu
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 am

Mitsu continued to lead the way down the two story cooridor. With a hum in her step, it was only now Mitsu noticed that the other female student she invited to have lubch with, was being teased by other students behind Mitsu's back.

"Hurry! Or we might run out of time to eat lunch!"

Mitsu cheered to Bullet those words as she staarted to make her steps into bounces.

"You know some freshmen get lost in the academy grounds quite easily..."

Mitsu was now walking backwards, talking face to face was something… Mitsu preffered. Mitsu smirked at Bullet, then pointed outside the open window. Shouta Hikaru was paceing under one of the trees, carrying a box which undoubtedly contained lunch. Mitsu's smile was warm. Innocent. Gentle just as her pink eyes. But her words were blunt. A straight shooter person. (To the point)

"I'm not a freshmen, but I'm lost... So… we are going to choose the direct route and climb out the open window. OR jump whichever you prefer Im not so reliable so I'm going to climb."

Before Bullet could argue or lest reason with Mitsu. Mitsu had already begun climbing down outside. Mitsu had reached the second story window. Lukily most teachers were at the main eating areas so Mitsu could do as pleased. A paled faced "Hikaru-sempai" was no longer paceing as he watched Mitsu's descent.

"C'mon what are you waiting for?!"

Mitsu said to the noble. Carefree.

Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:47 am

Bullet was very nervous on what just happened. She was afraid of them knowing about
her past, when she was an assassin. What if she does something wrong? She would
really get into a big trouble. But if she would allow her self to be beaten by fear
now that she is starting to get along with someone. She then prepared for the jump,
bent her knees and jumped through the window after Mitsu and landed on her two feet
bent. She then took a deep breath "Whew! It felt good!"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 am

Mitsu skipped along to the the shade where a frozen in time "Hikaru-sempai" was. This female student didn't want to cause too much trouble for her "sempai".

Tightening her grip on the boxed cake. Mitsu made eye contact with the male student, this paired with a wild grin seemed to make him settle again. Hikaru had a rough tone about him and Mitsu had a warm and open feel about her. Soon though Mitsu would wave Bullet over to where they were seated under the shade of a tree of old.

The conversation would start off awkward but nonetheless the uneasiness would pass. Mitsu started to eat her portion of cake without disregard of Hikaru.

"I forgot to ask do you like cake?"

This question was clearly directed at Bullet because it seemed Hikaru was on the verge of strangulating Mitsu.

Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:39 am

Bullet looked at both of them noticing a bit of silence. Mitsu then broke the silence
by asking bullet if she liked cake. Truth to be told, bullet never tried some.
However, she wanted Mitsu and the other student to be comfortable with her around.
She then answered with a soft shy voice. "Uhmmm...y...yeah I do like cake"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:25 am

Mitsu laughed at Bullets sentence. Waving for Bullet to have the first bite she would cheer and encourage. Partly because the female student girlish instinct was telling her Bullet hadn't tasted cake before and because Hikaru was glaring at Mitsu not to eat before the invited.

"Eat some! Eat some!"

Hopefully Bullet would taste some cake soon. The shade of the tree was nice under the warm sun, as the breeze gently tossed the leaves and everyone's hair. You couldn't help but think "What a nice day."
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am

Bullet grabbed a piece of cake, as Mitsu's cheers made her a little giggle. She then took a bite. The moment of truth and there was a bit of silence ..... "This tastes good!" There's a noticeable change in Bullet's cold eyes into a more cheerful one as she takes another bite of the cake enjoying it's sweetness. Bullet then stared at Mitsu with a bit of shyness. "Uhmmm...look...thanks for inviting me here." She then extended her right hand forward inviting Mitsu for a handshake "Uhmmm...my name is Bullet...Bullet Farrigon". She's struggling to keep her eyes fixed on Mitsu as a sign of respect. Still with shyness that is very noticeably shown in her face, she waited for Mitsu's response.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 am

Mitsu stared Blankly at Bullet who had just completed a shaky. but forced attempt at introducing herself. Her blank stare was soon to be interrupted by Hikaru scolding her to not be rude and that a real man introduces himself face to face.

"...But Hikaru! I'm not even a guy!"

Mitsu and Hikaru would see to have a stare off that lasted a good minute. This was Mitsu's loss.

"Ah, we heard your name before but thanks for reintroducing yourself."

With a gentle tilt of her head. Mitsu's eyes met up with Bullets as she shook her hand.

Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:52 am

It is not bullet's first time to shake hands with someone but this one is different. Maybe she's just not used to friendly greetings but this time she's starting to like it. (Perhaps it's time for me to connect with people...as friends...but will it really work?) She thought without noticing that she has been holding Mitsu's hand for quite a long time and as soon as she realized the awkwardness of the situation, she immediately released her hand as if she felt electrocuted and removed her hands on impulse. "Uhmmm again...nice to meet you!"Bullet smiled and this time, a real one. (I can do this!) This first time she thought of really doing an initiative to make real friends. She felt nothing but happiness but then a feeling of threat came to her. It is the presence of the boy he refused to shake hands earlier in the class with a band of four other guys. "Say what a delicious cake you have there!" The boy tried to reach cake but before he can even touch it, bullet gripped his arm. (Try to touch that and I'll kill you) But then she can't say words like that in the academy or it'll cause trouble. "Can you at least ask permission from my friend before you touch that cake?" She looked directly at the boy's eyes with an threathening look.

siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:17 am

"Panther Drake. (Last Name, First Name... As Siwong specified. xD)"

The voice was sad and depressive and out of all the people to speak. It was Mitsu. This set the mood as the boy who had approached the trio would stare at Mitsu then back at Bullet. Hikaru kept his tone low although you could almost feel the bitterness towards the Drake as he asked him to leave but to no avail as Drake gave out a snarky comment in return. Mitsu would only blink twice before going into a full tackle hug assualt against Drake. Her tone was like a child who hadn't seen a relation in a long time.

"Panther-kun!"

Hikaru and the other boys faces woulf pale. Undoubtedly everyone was probrably in sync when the thoughts "She can't read the mood." seem to scream silently. Would Mitsu stop here? Of course not that would be too easy for everyone else. Mitsu had the look of pure sadness just moments ago and now she was relatable to a child happily crushing a small animal.

"Panther-kun, I'm so sorry I didn't bake enough cake for everyone to eat. I didn't know you liked cake. You always seem to avoid Hikaru..."

That last comment felt like it had came to life and stabbed Hikaru as he sat there quivering. But Mitsu continued oblivios.

"...Today I-"

That's all that was spoken as Mitsu was given a severe scolding which made her release her bear hug grip on Drake and shrink back. This scolding even slightly frightening any on looker. Mitsu just pouted as if nothing had happened, looking towards Bullet who was still gripping onto Drakes arm.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Bullet was a bit confused about how Mitsu reacted. (Does she know that he is trying to steal the cake?) Bullet then saw Mitsu's eyes looking at her hand while gripping Drake. "I'm sorry for that" The guy then got in Bullet's face, "You must be Bullet" the boy grinned at her who is now trying her best to hold her anger, keeping herself from smacking the boy in the face. Drake however seem to enjoy getting on Bullet's nerve so much as he mocks the girl "You may be rich baby but here, you don't get a princess treatment" Drake walked pass Bullet who is now so mad, she wants to go after him.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Mitsu's eyes sparkled.

"Aha ha... princess treatment Drake? So I didn't pay attention to you enough and now you desire to also become princess like. Okay from now on Drake-hime I'm going to do my best to give you the princess treatment. Hikaru do you have my spare dress and hair accessories."

The looks on the male students faces had to be priceless, as Mitsu seemed to have one of those... "I'll make you boys cross-dress if you don't back off look". In reality Mitsu was perfectly innocent. But in the minds of someone against Mitsu, her tenacious will power when her mind is set to something is extradinary... perhaps though she was becoming more relaxed and less strong?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Bullet laughed at Mitsu's statement but Drake acted otherwise, he was enraged.

"As of now I will live you to think over Mitsu, and as for you Bullet...good
luck! You're going to need it!"

Drake's group walked away with drake letting of a sarcastic laugh.

"Do you see that guy often?", inquired Bullet who is trying to hide that
she's a bit pissed with Drake's words. "Who is he?", she went on,
"What do you think could his problem with me be?"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 am

Mitsu and Hikaru had both frozen faces. As if trying to break the ice they both shook their heads simultaneously and sighed. Hikaru explained carefully that there were just some people who were like that and Bullet might be treated differently because of her background.

Mitsu heaved heaps of air and scolded the possibly sullen looking, young noble.

"But there are heaps of different people too which makes the world such a fun place. Like imagine living in a world of gold that replaced dirt. I know that sounds silly but if gold was as rare as dirt people would find that precious."

Hikaru made a funny face telling Mitsu,

"That doesn't make sense at all."

Mitsu only retorted back with arms flailing she looked at Bullet with those pink and gentle eyes and finally got serious, her tone lowered and gaze somewhere else.

"Y'know Panther Drake is a cool kind of guy. If he'd stop bullying, listening to peer pressure, didn't have that weird hairstyle, pick on people because of differences, have less girl hands etc. Their status in the academy is probrably among those of bullies but you shouldn't worry at all Bullet-chan. Because you've got..."

Was Mitsu about to say 'us'? Was this what Bullet had been searching for all this time? Was the girl and guy infront of her really about to say that they perhaps wanted to be friends with Bullet?

"...cake."

This probably broke all sense of security. The very idea which had maybe been held high had been shattered. One thing had been clear though as Hikaru cleared his throat to the sound of passing students, he raised his hand to Bullet to shake it.

"I feel your pain. She's the very essence of the breaking of hopes isn't she. What a one track mind Mitsu has."

What would Bullet do?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content