Warehouse #17

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Not so long, Shinku's eyes became adapted with the light and slowly, the appearance of the stranger in front of him has become clearer and clearer.

The stranger seems to be a boy, the same age as him with an oddly snow white skin and ragged white clothes which reminds him of his clothes when he used to beg at the Sabitsura District. In fact, the figure looks a lot like him painted in white and as if he has gone insane.

He kept on silent waiting for a move from the stranger, or perhaps he is waiting for another speech from him.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:05 pm

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the false ruler of this realm.... A pleasure."

The white-image of Shinku stepped forward - In his hands he held the same blade as Shinku, just.... pure white, like his own body. He walked with sheer confidence, his amber eyes lit up to go with a smile growing on his lips.

"So this is the boy, is it? You sure you want to do this.... Lady Tengoku?"

The image looked over his shoulder, at a woman still fogged from sight. All that was visible of her was her profile. It moved slightly, and the image smiled even wider. Without another word, at first, he shot forward, pulling back his sword in a direct, head on slash attack meant to behead the boy before him. As he drew closer, he spoke. His voice confident, and quiet. Calculating, even.

"You couldn't even learn her full name! But guess what, Ashikaga Shinku?! I KNOW IT!!!!"

The Image was drawing closer, fast. Shinku could easily block the attack, perhaps re-guide it away. But the Mirror Image of him was relaying on surprise, hoping the shock of such words and attack would stun him too much to move, let alone block it.
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Shinku is still unsure of what he is on but he definitely must gather himself up before he can find himself headless...or perhaps others will.

Too late to think of anything, he decided to block the attack head on. He stepped his left foot backward to prevent himself from being pushed backward and supported the upper part of his sword with his left hand.

The force is bearable or perhaps his opponent is just warming up. Shinku played defense for a while pretending to fight without any plans on hand. He can use the move, Kurome taught earlier but he thought that he needs to be very careful in playing his cards.

He is still a bit confused but something inside him suggests that he is onto something good. Whatever it is, he surely needs to win the battle against what seems to be a white clone of his to find out.

He has the urge to ask the lady some questions but he got the feeling that he needs to prove himself one way or the other before he can get the answers he need. Still, he seem to try figuring the last words the lady mouthed before his opponent barged in.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Their swords impacted, massive clangs of metal filled the Zanpakutou world as it's shape begun to take form. They were fighting in a sunless meadow, at the edge of a beautiful forest - Even in the darkness. By now, Shinku's ears would of no doubt registered the sound of light bells, playing a soft and hypnotizing tune. The White-Image he fought, clearly wasn't as attuned, as his temper and malice seem to over throw the beautiful sights around them, and the beautiful music playing. Just who was this White-Image? It attacked with such ferocity and contempt, yet clearly, it hadn't even been trying.

"Shinku... Did you know.. this meadow is usually sunny, and even fairies frolic in the mists that obscure me."

It wasn't the image who Shinku heard in his ears, but the angelic voice of a young lady. Clearly, this was her realm. For it wasn't a question she posed to Shinku, but a statement of fact. And while she was obscured away from him, in the mists that precluded the forest, he could hear her as if she were standing directly next to him - Her soft lips puckering gently as she whispered in his ear.

"Only in times of great Distress, or confusion, do these fields grow dark with nightfall. It is my job to keep this place sunny.... for I fear the dark."

Again, she spoke - Hopefully it would not confuse Shinku, as she was parting a strangely cryptic message in her words. Especially this final message she would impart.

"I am named for this meadow that your heart, and love of music created. It is a Heaven of sorts, is it not?"

(Look up what "Tengoku" means in Japanese.... I'm sure you have :P)

The next words to follow to Shinku though, were not so angelic. The force pressed against his sword suddenly vanished, as he would next feel the flat of his own sword - Yet eternally white - laid on his shoulder, and a twisted voice in his ear.

"Flash Step.... An interesting thing Captain Kurome Izanaga Shinamori taught you, Shinku-san. It'll go great with my new body, don't you think?"

The Image suddenly let out a loud cackle, obviously thinking Shinku would be so frozen in fear by his own mastering of Flash Step that he wouldn't attack. And clearly, he had no knowledge of what the Lady had spoken to Shinku, or at least, his actions showed no signs of hearing her. Was she.... only speaking to him after all?

"I must thank him for teaching you--- I mean, us that!"

And with that, Shinku would feel the blade slide along his shoulder, the sharp-edge making it's way to his unguarded neck, in a clear attempt at execution style head removal.

----------In the Warehouse-----------

Kurome did a back-handspring as a cero beam shot centimeters from his face, causing his eyes to go wide. Shinku was completely covered in the white substance now, and it was slowly beginning to take shape. Already the beast before him had Talons and Claws with red-tattoo like markings over them, and elbows with long blades jutting from the bottoms. Yet the mask had still not taken complete shape yet - Leaving half of Shinku's face visible. The other half covered in said substance.

"Come on Shinku.... You have to win!!!!"

Kurome spit some blood from his mouth, and charged forward, as a red cero beam engulfed him and the beast in a massive flash of light.


((Sorry it took me so long to respond for ya Shinku, I was trying to analyze your wonderful and well layered sword to come up with the perfect setting for this battle. Do you like the Zanpakutou Realm? :D))
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 am

From a barren wasteland, the world around him suddenly turned into a dark empty meadow with a beautiful forest in sight. The sound of light bells, similar to wind chimes being played upon by the candid winds fill the air around him, reaching through his ears.

".. this meadow is usually sunny..."

That voice, it was the beautiful voice of the lady that spoke to him earlier.

"...Only in times of great Distress, or confusion, do these fields grow dark with nightfall..."

"...I am named for this meadow...It is a Heaven of sorts..."

'Heaven(Tengoku)...isn't that what this creature called her earlier?'

'Tengoku, that's your name isn't it?' He spoke in his mind hoping that she, who spoke through his mind could hear him in his thought.

But 'tis not the time to wait for an answer for miraculously, his senses came back to him just in time as he felt the blade through the wind rushing to his neck.

"This is not the time to hold back" Quickly, he disappeared as if already adept in using the Flash Steps and appeared at the back of the creature slightly above it attacking in a downward slashing motion aiming at the creature's head.

"I'm sorry pal, but I have lot's of questions that need answering. And I figured that I would get what I need if you would disappear!"

The ever empty and cold heart of his emerged through his action, sacrificing whatever he needs to, in exchange of what he needs.

(OOC: That's ok Set. And yep I liked the meadow at the edge of a beautiful forest, almost the same as I imagined it. Only on my version, it has a lake in it hehe.

anyway try to read this, see if we can incorporate some things here. But I wouldn't mind a totally different scenario. As it seems to be happening right now :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhMHd2txfh9B2E_o3voJw8nn0igKL7nZOhUFa0psPyI/edit?usp=sharing)
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:24 pm

The voice spoke once more, as the boy was in mid-shunpo. As if.... As if she saw no battle going on at all. Or she already knew the outcome. It was hard to say with these types of things.

"Indeed. The mist.... created by the lake of that which I stand over, cannot be seen in the night, or with enemies about. But you will not defeat him with what Captain Izanaga taught you, I'm afraid."

It seems the young girl spoke true, for as soon as Shinku expertly used his Shunpo to strike, the White Clone merely smiled, allowing the boy his feeling of triumph - For as soon as his finished his sentence, a gleam shone from below the White Clones white kimono, and the tip of a blade shot through on course for the center of his face. And yet, the girl continued speaking. Not physically mind you, but through his mind. Was she trying to distract him? But to what end?

"What was that place in Seritei you use to play your instrument? It was the opposite of the place you would say.... Where your parents were taken? I am Tengoku... And you are... Cry my full name, Shinku... Only that will assist you here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The debris cleared, and glaring yellow eyes were the first thing Kurome took notice of. The mask was now complete, and the body was finishing it's form. Of course, he could catch bits and pieces of Shinku's body still in the white mass, but it was quickly being covered. Shinku's captain owed Kurome a great deal for doing this for the boy, anyway. Kurome did a back handspring, and as he did, the beast roared, causing Kurome to stumble mid-spring, and crash into a box. Silence fell over the warehouse for only but a moment, as Kurome rose up from the splinters, wiping blood away from his lips. His Kimono was cut up in several places, leaving it hanging on only by strands still connected around his shoulders. Exposing his scarred chest.

"I see.... Well, I'm sorry for waiting."

Kurome's hand shot to the front of his face, and he rolled his shoulder's slightly, as a mass of spirit particles begun to from at the tips of his fingers, and slowly work into a shape.
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 am

"...Cry my full name, Shinku...Only that will assist you here."

'Tengoku...my instrument' In his adrenalin rush, time seems to have slowed down a bit as words start to fill his mind. The girl's voiceless chatter start to become clearer and clearer every second.

He remains suspended in the air as the White Clone's blade is ready to strike him anytime.

"I hear you now...Tengoku no Shamisen!" Shinku shouted as a victory cry that echoes around the meadow and through the forest.

Sudden rush of wind covered him as if trying to dispel whatever or whoever is trying to harm him. A shamisen indeed, as his sword start to take the form of his favorite instrument, the one gifted to him by his father, all white as pure snow. A red beam of light started to form the strings ending up as crimson red the moment it solidified. The golden bells ended up at the end of the shamisen's body.

He had his weapon indeed, the one that the lady says can defeat the White Clone. But one question remains. How is he going to wield such weapon?
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Kurome slid back from a mass of debris, his kimono torn apart, leaving nothing covering his torso. His breathing was heavy, and his mask seemed cracked slightly - Yet he showed no signs of slowing.

"I don't understand.... I thought she'd make a fine Captain.... one day - But to not properly prepare this boy at his quick learning curve..."

Kurome shot forward, sword pulled back in low, for a quick slash attack - One the beast before him easily evaded by catching it against it's arm. The arm was quickly severed, and replaced by a white bulging mass of something akin to liquid.

"Instant regeneration..... I see."

Kurome again created distance between the two, raising his left hand. And a ball of red light begun to shine brightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"The knowledge should already be imparted to you. You play such an instrument with a beauty I have yet to see. Learn your weapon first, before completely understanding it, Shinku-chan."

The fog around the girl cleared, exposing her to the boy - Indeed, her voice was merely a prelude to her beauty. She floated listfully over a lake - As the wind from the release cleared it away for the moment. Even the white clone seemed to be banished. All seemed.... right.

"There is difference in using a weapon and knowing it's name. Play it as you would at the lake, it will come to you."

The girl smiled, her bright eyes looking across the distance - Yet no doubt making the boy feel as if she was no more than a foot away. And like that, it was over. The fog didn't just creep back - It came in with a force similar to the way it was dispelled.

"Tengoku no Shamisen."

The voice seemed to be a twisted reflection of Shinku's own, and the fog even begun to take on a darker color as the white clone walked from the depths.

"Obviously, your fool captain and that masked freak didn't teach you anything about the Zanpakutou realm. Now come."

The white clone teasingly strummed the strings of the Shamisen, causing crimson waves to emanate from the instrument.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long Sad Still reading your story. Next one will be more fleshed out, once I get a feel for this intricate weapon here.)
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:40 am

A feeling of victory mixed with confusion filled him as he stares on a beautifully fashioned shamisen on his hand. The body of the shamisen is all white and its string is as crimson red as his hair. The golden bells which were previously attached to its hilt found their way at the end of the shamisen's body.

A few seconds later, the fog which the zanpakuto's wind dispersed earlier suddenly gathered back.

It seems the battle isn't over yet. Shinku came back to his senses as the white clone reappeared in front of him.

But still, how is he able to use it. 'Play it as you would at the lake, it will come to you.' That's some clue that the lady left him.

And then a sudden memory, the lake by their town before it was destroyed. It was a memory of his fathers. It's the first tune he was thought and by lake is where he practices it from time to time.

He started strumming, imitating the white clone but of a tone similar to what his father first thought him a long time ago. A moderate yet soothing tone neutralizing the fearful noise that emanates from the white clones shamisen.

A sudden surge of energy filled his body as if his blood suddenly rushed violently with his heart pumping faster. No, its not his blood, its his reiatsu rushing around his body waiting to be freed.

Now what is he going to do with such energy building up in him?

(OOC: Btw Setoku I wrote an additional ability for my zanpakuto at Tengoku no Shamisen's thread under Intro>Zanpakuto/Ressureccion. Are you authorized to approve?)
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:54 pm

"I see, it could be a learning experience for both of us... perhaps."

The white clone spoke, as his own violent out-bursts of energy dissipated, and he could feel the boy's own reiatsu swell up. What a time for a take over, huh? He was trying to hollowize this boy and he was fighting on two fronts - Within and outside.

"Don't blink, don't even move, Shinku-chan. Face forward, and release all you feel.... Because it might be all that saves you!"

The bridge of the shamisen pointed toward Shinku, as the white clone spoke. Fingers curling up as his hand raised to play a wicked tune on the instrument. The clone may not of knew all the attacks of this weird weapon, but he could form his own.

"Note 87... Cero."

Note 87? The clone clearly made that up - But not the Cero. He threw his hands down as he spoke, and a wicked, and un-timed pitch came from the instrument, and a red ball of energy begun to pulse on the instrument yet as it happened, time begun to blur slowly as everything for Shinku begun to slow down, and that familiar voice spoke in his head again...

"I see you learned the first melody, Shinku... but there is a second... of Fujin. In your heart you know it.... If you play that... And banish this beast... I will teach you the name... of these two unique melodies...."

As the voice faded time picked back up, and the massive red ball crackled, and a beam of energy shot forth - Directly on a path for Shinku, giving him a small window of time...
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 am

Fujin, the wind god, playful yet dangerous. But what melody could he make with that clue?

He can still feel his energy building up within him while watching the massive burst of energy racing to him from the white clone.

Then once again time stopped around him as if a time wizard froze it for him. The red ball now seem as solid as a hard bowling ball. The ripple in the water seemed like a very realistic painting, the dew drops the floats, the white clone with his frantic smile stand across him.

And then another memory appeared before his eyes. Another memory of his father, a merry one by the mines that his father worked on. It is a rather playful tune played during their break that makes Shinku dance as a child while entertaining the tired miners with his innocent, yet jolly wit.

Time moved again and he began to play the playful tune as tears start swelling from his eyes. The tune reminds him of a time of merriness he now can never feel.

A large figure suddenly appeared beside him that resembles a blue demon. It's frightening face makes even the most courageous of knight tremble. It looked at Shinku as if threatening him for something and stared towards the white clone. The demon shone with the similar aura of energy as Shinku has, seemingly draining it from him.

The figure clasped its hands and the moment the red ball of energy lies a few inches from Shinku, it blew releasing a violent burst of wind sending even the cero to be thrown towards its direction of travel then rushed towards the white clone, destroying everything in its path.

'I heeded your call because of Lady Tengoku. But the next time you summon me with that pitiful face of yours, it is you that I am going to destroy!'

With that, the demon dissipated like a smoke that was suddenly blown by the wind. Shinku stood still but is heavily panting as if he just finished an exhaustive labor.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Thu May 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Kurome flew back, his body crashing into boxes, as the Hollow forming before him suddenly froze - Making no sounds, no movements. Was it finally over...? Kurome slowly forced himself up, his mask completely shattered off, yet his eyes still black and yellow. Kurome heaved a heavy sigh, before collapsing on his back side. This.... Was what the old Masked Army went through.... huh? It wasn't.... so bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The white beast before Shinku shattered, and suddenly vanished - Yet the oddest thing happened. The fog begun to clear, and standing on his unreleased sword in the center of the lake.. Was Lady Tengoku. As the white clone begun dissipating, it spoke, as if from the ethereal nothingness.

"Haha... you won this round Shinku-chan.... But I will always be here... always watching.... And you will stumble...."

The Lady before him seem to tilt her head to the side, as the shattered remains of the clone begun to form into spirit particles - And slowly merge with her kimono...?

"You have done well Shinku - And do not worry about this man you defeated...Not yet, anyway."

Again, the girl smiled, and opened her arms - An overdue welcoming gesture no doubt. As more and more of the fog dissipated, no doubt feelings of nostalgia would rush through the boy - It nearly mirrored the lake he use to sit at.

"Come Shinku... Inform me of why that man is here... And why this has just happened. And I shall inform you of some things as well..."

The girl stepped off the hilt of the sword, and onto the water, literally walking across it toward the waters edge.

"Join me... So we may now understand each other."

The girl slowly sat on the sandy ground, crossing her legs over one another as she awaited Shinku. Although this sort of greeting wasn't custom along the lines of Swords meeting their Wielders - Tengoku always found politeness always calmed everyone.
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:41 am

And it is finally over. The nightmare, that is the white beast that stood before Shinku has now dissipated into a fragment of the past, but does it really end there? That final message, it seemed like a warning or more like a threat that the nightmare hasn't ended yet. Shinku panted, breathing heavily due to excessive reiatsu that was drained from him. It was his first time of actually using that much reiatsu, even more than what he consumes when using the elite Hado techniques. The white clone continued to ring in his head like the resounding sound of thunder that destroys the very courage in him. It has ended but it seemed to have opened a more intense battle within him.

Seemingly feeling his uneasiness, Lady Tengoku assured him of his current trouble's resolution though, she did mention that he only need not to worry for now. It still left some space of anxiety for Shinku, nevertheless, it did calm him a bit. His breathing has now normalized as more of the fog started to dissipate and a clearer view of the surrounding before him can be witnessed.

She asked Shinku to come, acting a welcoming gesture for him asking him some explanation of why a certain man is there. He stared at the lady as she step off the hilt of the sword then across the lake, towards its edge.

The man, she certainly was referring to Kurome, if not, he doesn't know who else the Lady could be pertaining to.

"If you mean Kurome, he's here to make me stronger. I don't know fully who he really is but I need him to be stronger." Shinku answered with but a few words, still with stiffness in his speech, emanating the hatred that he has been keeping since the death of his parents.

She asked Shinku to join her, emphasizing on the point for them to understand each other. Shinku can't seem to simply move forward but the calmness that the Lady brings with her can't seem to cause Shinku to doubt a bit of her intention. He did walk closer, moving towards the Lady who is now sitting on the sandy bank of the lake like a noble lady.

"So what do you mean by us understanding each other?" Shinku inquired the Lady who is now but a few inches away from him.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

The "Beast" disbanded, and all could be well! So she wished she could say that - Tengoku's eyes were on Shinku, but they were clearly looking beyond him. First there was the invasion of the clone, and then this talk of Kurome. Tengoku knew the answer, yet she wasn't sure how much detail to go into with him just yet.

"You need the former captain of squad two to make you stronger.... is it? Tell me, what do you know about him, though? His plans? His true name...?"

She might of let too much slip there, but that was OK. She was finally starting to master his emotions, as he mastered her form. And again, another question, one was she was quick to answer.

"As in... Coming to know one another, as a Student knows his Master, as you know your Captain... Or should I say former?"

Again, emphasize. The boy was close enough now to reach out and touch, but Tengoku held herself. Not yet.... She needed to know....

"And also... Your intentions for getting stronger. And naturally, I will share my own."
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:49 am

It was as clear as the fresh still lake of the mountain, yet also as vague as the mist that covers the clearness of the night. Lady Tengoku threw him some questions that he can't simply answer hastily. It made him think and realize as well ... what does he really know about Kurome. Similarly, what does Lady Tengoku know about this man? The way she spoke, its as if she knew a lot of things about Kurome.

She knew that he was the former Captain of Squad Two when Shinku wasn't even able to grasp the information. And about his real name...this man has another name aside from Kurome? Shinku remained silent, pondering about the answers to the Lady's question as well as some information that she might have been trying to instill to Shinku through some puzzling questions. What more, she asked of his real intention of getting stronger. He's definite about it, he wants revenge....revenge for those who destroyed his village...no...to those  who killed his parents right before his very eyes.

Shinku held his fist tightly as he listen to Lady Tengoku's last question. But he can't simply speak. This Lady doesn't need answers anyway, it's obvious that she just want him to realize something. But he can't just give it all away. He simply stood in front of her, speechless, listening to what more she might say. He bowed his head, unable to look at the Lady in her eyes.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:34 pm

"Revenge...."

Tengoku frowned for a moment, a rare sight. So it all made sense to her now, the partnership formed with the former second squad captain, the betrayal of his former Captain in hopes of finding answers and convictions. But was it the right path....? She supposed she wasn't the one to truly judge, but he needed to know more than she let on.

"Kurome Izanaga.... Shinamori. Son of the 'God-King' of the Espada, and traitor of the Seritei. While his intentions are not evil, they are dangerous. He will go to Seritei, he will have his revenge... and perhaps, you will as well, Shinku-chan."

Instead of having him solve her complex riddles, she laid it out before him - Allowing him to truly understand and soak the words in. A Shinigami with blood ties in the mortal realm to a Hollow, as a whole, the situation seemed dangerous, which Tengoku felt needed to be conveyed.

"As to my intention... It is to see your goals are met. No matter what... But remember, the path you now walk with Kurome - Friends, Lovers, everything, will no longer be at your side. You may even have to cross blades with.... Her..."

She spoke of his captain, of course. She needed to convey no more the matter, in fact.

"So let me ask you.... Are you ready?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurome rested his blade on his knee, and slowly sat on a piece of rubble. It was over for him, at least. But was it, really? Each sword in Soul Society was granted knowledge of previous traitors to the Soul Kingdom - A gift from the forger of Zero Squad, no doubt. And while Kurome had a good idea of what was going on within Shinku, he couldn't say for sure. Would he learn the truth? The whole truth? Perhaps, but that was something he'd need to come to grips with himself.

"Make the right choice, boy..."

Kurome said quietly, before close his eyes.
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Shinku clenched his fist in anger.

"Yes those fools. Those wretched nobles of Seireitei. What good have they done anyway? They who call themselves heroes for vanquishing those hollows and yet leave the commoners in Rukongai to kill each other." And he pulled back his tongue for a moment, staying silent for a while as droplets of tears start to flow from his eyes. It wasn't his intention to let those tears drop but he they just freed themselves as prisoners that longed to let loose from his eyes.

"Whoever it is that I'd have to clash blades with...whether it would be her..." He thought of her former Captain, the one who saw him that time at the abandoned town of Sabitsura. The person who did save him from those bandits and the one he almost thought of as his mother. Guilt start to take over him yet he tries to fight back. As much as he owed a lot to Azula, he let the hatred in him fill his reasoning with only revenge.

"...or anyone at Seireitei..." And then a flashback of his friends at the academy, of Mitsu, of Bullet, those who indeed became part of him. He held his head in confusion and again stayed silent for a while.

"No...none of them would matter at all. I will have my revenge. I'm not saying that I'm ready to face them all...but I will get strong to kill those who destroyed village. Even if it meant becoming the enemy of Seireitei." He spoke in a strict voice, far from the confused tone he had earlier. He is definite with what he is saying, or is he, as Shinku's head lied low, still unable to look at Lady Tengoku's eyes.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Kurome pressed his hand to the side of his own face, taking another breath. He was clearly conversing with his Zanpakutou long enough... But in truth, Kurome understood. He just invited the boy to a club of revenge, a club of avengers. Each member of the Masked Army had their reasons, and each would kill to see them set. That's why Kurome was wary to target Shinku.... He wanted the boy to experience more... See if he could grow out of his self imposed Hatred. Kurome owed Azula that much, at least.

"I don't understand, Eshilieth.... why... him...?"

Kurome asked himself once again... Yet again, he had no answer. She was an odd one, Mistress Eshilieth, but she had a point. Considering his age, as well, was a factor Kurome needed to look into. Eshilieth had once come into contact with a young Female Shinigami... could there be a connection...? Beyond the Azula link..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shinku-chan.... If you are positive about this.... I will endeavor to see your dreams come true... But allow any self doubt into your goals, any hint of regret... And I'm afraid... You could lose yourself in your revenge."

Tengoku spoke of course of the white clone - If Shinku deviated, or allowed his inner world to tremble even the slightest.... He could return. But there was more to it than that, and as she rose her hand to speak, her body begun to dissolve, as with the world around him.

"He serves another Mistress, and while his goals are his own, he also pursues hers as well. Speak to him about Azula-taicho, and your friends at the academy... He may be able to help you come to grips with it all.... And most of all.... Don't trust him fully.."

And at that, a bright light would flash before Shinku's eyes, as his inner world flared away, leaving him to stand in the warehouse that started it all, with Kurome resting on a box no more than five yards away.
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:25 am

Doubts, if it's to have revenge, Shinku has not even a single hint of that. He may have made some connections at the Shinigami's realm but he is willing to break it all for the hatred he has. But could it be doubt alone that the white maiden has been warning him of?

He saw as the Lady Tengoku start to fade slowly but was still able to leave him some parting words. Who is that Mistress that Kurome works for? How did the white maiden know about her and Kurome as well. Then she asked him to speak at Kurome about his former captain as well as his friends. What good would it bring him? Perhaps there's something that he has to know. But what could that be? How was the Lady able to know Kurome in the first place.

And her final words came to his ear as the world around him begins to crumble as well, like dust that's being scattered and then disappears in thin air. He is not to trust Kurome. Words that are not that necessary for him since it's natural for Shinku not to fully trust anyone he just met. And the world before him became as empty as a vacuum.

His eyes slowly open as the light of the real world begins to slither in his eyes. At least the little light that the warehouse has inside where he is currently being kept. He saw a man a few feet away from him, still a bit blurred but the figure can only mean it's Kurome.

"Azula-tai...." He was about to speak of a honorific which he decided wouldn't be necessary anymore to say. "...Azula. What do you know of her?" Shinku asked in a husky voice, not moving his body an inch. He stayed still where he is, unsure of what to do next. He needs answers, answers for the questions that the white maiden formed in his head. He can't help but to keep on pondering about them.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Kurome smiled slowly as the boy spoke, and just as slowly, brought his sword up. That was a name he hadn't heard in awhile. What did that pesky Zanpakutou tell the boy, exactly? He was aware the swords themselves were akin to gods - They knew more than they should of period. Yet as much as Kurome pestered his sword for an answer as to how, he never got one. His hand suddenly released his sword, and the tip dropped and stuck into the concrete.

"Ahh, the Huntress. A former comrade, and a former friend. Now she hunts rouge Shinigami mercilessly, unknowing too the fact the Shiba Clan, who serves her.... Do so for... Me."

Kurome turned his head to the side too take in the boy. He clearly had a rough time, Kurome thought it better to conceal just how bad it nearly became, and instead, decided to reward the boy by giving him some information when he asked. For now, anyway.

"What do I know of her? I know everything about her. Her fighting style, her thoughts, her entire life. Why do you ask?"

Kurome grabbed the hilt of his sword, and slowly pulled it up again. Seriously, what did his sword tell him?
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:40 am

"I..." What answer does he need anyway? That, he isn't really certain or does that answer even matter? He paused for a moment trying to figure out what he really needs to know. He's at Kurome's mercy so it isn't a wise decision to make it look like he's having doubts about him.

But yes of course, the path that he is threading. He must be certain that it would lead him to his revenge or everything is simply a great waste of time. "...she would be one of my greatest enemies right? Joining with you, I believe it would be turning my back against everyone at Seireitei. Hence I would need to know everything about her and all those I'll cross swords with." He spoke as if there's not a single hint of doubt in him well in fact, there is. A tiny hole of doubt that may cause his faith to whatever path he is threading to falter. Yet he has to stay firm if he wants to grow stronger. That, he can't surely forget.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:52 am

"Well.... Perhaps, yes."

Kurome lowered his eyes a moment. What the boy said... He remembered a time not so long ago he thought like that. He was afraid of betraying his only two friends.... Erik Tremblood Urizita... And.... Kisagi-kun. But that was a long time ago....

"And perhaps not. I have not heard from her in quite some time... Perhaps she died... Perhaps she was forgotten.... or given up. It's no matter. What about the girl.... Mitsu-chan... was it?"

A name he knew the boy was familiar with, and one Kurome was familiar with as well. The girl had found herself in a peculiar situation... and Kurome had saved her life... But... Did he know about it? Did he know just how close to the truth the girl had gotten? Did it matter?

"Tell me why you are so willing to turn your back on your friends... I sense doubt in you, but you hide it well enough. You want... Justification... am I correct? Then tell me why you came with me, and perhaps you can have it."
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:13 am

Shinku flinched at Kurome's last words. His senses are indeed keen enough to sense the little doubt that he is trying to hide. He can't be careless now, one little mistake and he will lose it. The man who would be the key to help him exact his vengeance is right before his very eyes. He can't lose the chance to earn the power he has, even if it means selling his soul to this very being.

Now where should he start, he wondered as he kept silent for a while. He now owes Kurome answers for the two questions that he hasn't responded to till now. First is about Mitsui. He did knew her from the days at the academy but it was short lived, in fact, he could only see glimpses of the girl.

"Hmmm...I think I do remember Mitsui but I knew little of her except for the fact that she is with squad 7.  I'm sorry but that's all I know. Now why did I come here you ask? That moment when you appeared at the Sokyoku hill, I felt a surge of energy unlike any of the shinigami I encountered so far. Yours is a power far greater than even Azulana herself perhaps. Now I think there's no sense in holding it back. I appreciate the power you taught me now, awakening this white beast or whatever you call it inside me to use against my enemies but I do remember a power far greater than this. That ultimate release of your swords or was it Bankai? I need to learn of its power if you may." Come what may, Shinku had to gather all his courage for that. It's now or never. It's either Kurome would think of him worthy of earning such power or not. He may or may not like Kurome's response but he needs to know.

If he's ready then coming back at Seireitei to destroy those bandits that destroyed his village would be near at hand. If not, then he'd have to wait and train harder. Although he would appreciate the former, he can't be too impatient. The person who could help him gain such strength is just near him anyway.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Setoku on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:40 am

Kurome slowly looked up as the boy asked... Asked if Kurome could unlock his ultimate form... His Bankai. A form Kurome wasn't sure the boy was ready for.... At least, not yet anyway. Besides.... Could Kurome actually bring it out...? Kurome didn't think so. Shinku would have to learn too harness the beast within, and ally with him, or at least come to an understanding first.

"I'm afraid... That isn't up too me. That will be up to your sword... And the Hollow inside of you. But don't discount the Hollow power just yet. This form alone, with no release, puts you on par with a Captain in Shikai. Now this form and Shikai release... puts you on par with a Bankai using Captain."

Kurome rubbed his chin a moment, before lowering his head again. This boy was still holding back the answer Kurome seeked. And Kurome couldn't really blame him, yet he needed to know.

"I may or may not of always been more powerful than Azula-taicho. I was the Second Squad Captain, trained in things she only dreamed of. But beyond that... I need to know the reason you truly seek this power. I know it's for vengeance, your eyes.... They scream avenger... And I must know why."

Kurome slowly rose his head again, this time letting his dull violet eyes bore into the boy, and like that, he was gone. Shinku would feel a hand touch his shoulder, as an echoing noise followed. Sonido...? By a Shinigami...?!

"Now tell me, Shinku. What it is you truly seek, beyond your Bankai and Power. Tell me where this desire for these things comes."
avatar
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Posts : 655
Join date : 2010-08-06
Age : 34
Location : Dirty Verde of Cottonwood, AZ

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by jetxtreme on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:55 am

Disappointment surged in him like a searing arrow that burns away his hope for his power. Nevertheless, Kurome's next words brought his hopes back in the realization of the power that he just acquired. He looked at his hands and started to feel the difference in power before Kurome put him to sleep. Indeed, this isn't something that he should simply set aside, for the power he was able to use against the white beast wasn't something that he had been able to reach before.

But then again, he was awakened from his drunkenness with his power through a sudden act of inquisition from Kurome. Those questions again. What is his drive for all the power that he is in need of? And from before his thoughts flashed all those that happened several years ago during his time of innocence. Those peaceful days that were simply washed away like a castle built with sand near the shore. Brought down by a merciless wave that simply swallowed its form.

He bowed his head low, clenching his fist to contain the hatred that began to flow in his veins. "It was winter, a time of snow and cold breeze. But who would think that during those times, people's dreams can be burnt away by scorching flames." Shinku stopped for a while, taking a deep breath trying to relax himself. "You did ask why I wanted to become strong yes? I hope you do have time to listen though." His head remained low as if being pushed down by a strong force is preventing him from raising it back up. His fists now began to mildly shiver, showing all the tension that he is beginning to focus on them. The sound of scorching flames that mercilessly devour the homes in their village, the screams of fear, the rampage of the horses' hooves, arrows that bore through wood, and laughter of a heartless demon that is ready to take away all their souls all ring in his thought as he  began to recall those hellish days in his past.
avatar
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 251
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 33

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Warehouse #17

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum