Pool recovery on kill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pool recovery on kill

Post by Haruchi on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 am

A minor suggestion that could help with runners. Making it so when a player kills another player, a portion (5%-10%) of their pools is recovered.

_________________
Here is a riddle to guess if you can; Who is the monster, who is the man...?
Sad face  
avatar
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 602
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 14
Location : Chillin' with Santa.

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Yin on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 am

Would a % of missing pools work better, like 20%? I mean, 5% isn't gonna do much when a runner drains you to just about empty. :/
avatar
Yin
Student
Student

Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 19
Location : In my personal space.

Character sheet
Name: Yin
Title: Pure-blood Princess
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Arctic on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Pool recovery should depend on how long the battle lasts to also balance those who wait till the last possible second to do something. That way, both runners and "holders" only waste their own pools. So, in this instance, there was a battle a few days ago between Jellal and Dante if I remember right, and the battle lasted a full 25-30 minutes. This is an extreme case, and I would say anything over 10 minutes should warrant a minimum of a 25% recovery and anything over 20 minutes should warrant a minimum of 50% recovery.
avatar
Arctic
Student
Student

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 24
Location : Las Noches

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Dead_pool on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

I like this idea, now people will not wait to the last second and attack it will only help me in the end...I have screen shot people waiting to the last second during invasion and while we attacked the base
avatar
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 28
Location : Marvel-616

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by LuluViBritannia on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:33 pm

This would be something cool to implement along with my recent suggestion. If being spammed challenged would lead to you recovering pools expanded in the challenges, it might be easier to keep up.
avatar
LuluViBritannia
Student
Student

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-05-15

Character sheet
Name: Lulu
Title: Espada 6
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Toshima on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm

I like this idea. Would make a lot of fights more fair. Could also make the % regained different based on rank since 10% for say a rank 4, would be substantially less beneficial than 10% to a rank 8.
avatar
Toshima
Human
Human

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Grimmjow on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:34 am

I would agree with the original 5%-10%. Someone regening 20% of their pools after a fight seems like a little much. Maybe it could be a temporary boost available in the mystical shop instead.
avatar
Grimmjow
Human
Human

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Haruchi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am

Grimmjow wrote:Maybe it could be a temporary boost available in the mystical shop instead.

Perfect, it could use more boosts.

_________________
Here is a riddle to guess if you can; Who is the monster, who is the man...?
Sad face  
avatar
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 602
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 14
Location : Chillin' with Santa.

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Dead_pool on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:11 pm

How about 25% of whatever pools you used in battle...if I use all my pools I will get 25% of it back allowing me to be able to have a fighting chance against a camper...but Arctics idea mixed with this would be great, if it last longer than 10 minutes 25% whatever used pools in battle and 20 minutes would be 50% and so on...
avatar
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 28
Location : Marvel-616

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Re: Pool recovery on kill

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum