World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boost of Skill

3 posters

Go down

Boost of Skill Empty Boost of Skill

Post by Dead_pool Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:45 pm

What if a member is attacked and they are lower rank there is nothing you can do correct? but what if you were a Espada or Captain or Captaon Comm/King and you stood on the same square of the person attacked, he could get a boost in stats like 10%, or maybe they can share the seat item of the Esapda.

For example Player 1 Hollow is attacked by Player 2 Shini, player 1 is losing but a Espada comes along and stands on their square Player 1 get's a boost of stats.

Just something I thought of, something to give the Espada/Captain to assist their members...

If it is a same race battle, then the the Espada/Captain of that squad member will have to help them
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Boost of Skill Empty Re: Boost of Skill

Post by mskod1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 am

Might be an interesting unique idea to explore. Having players stand on the same square to give boost to fellow race members in combat. Effectively acting like an audience rooting for them. I think its worth exploring, its a way players can help each other in battle in a more passive way as opposed to multi pvping.

mskod1
mskod1
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Milord Hollow
Title: Lord of Kyoto
Race: Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 am

Pssst, the percentage could scale up with the number of days the Esp/Cap has had the seat (up to a maximum value of course).
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:19 am

Yeah I like the sound of that Haruchi, nothing to great put the battle in one players favor, but enough to give him and advantage over the other player. That's what i had in mind for them Mskod, nothing like pvping, but giving a player moral support. and have like "Your Esapda/Captain is outside the battle" or "You hear Cheering" it was something that came up in my head when I saw a gillian and SSM fighting.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content