World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience Cap for ranks

2 posters

Go down

Experience Cap for ranks Empty Experience Cap for ranks

Post by Grimmjow Sat May 31, 2014 4:44 am

I know this wouldn't get implemented but I'm going to suggest it anyway. I think it would be interesting if you had an experience cap at each rank and you can train stats all the way to this point. When you reach the experience level cap for that rank you can no longer get any stats through training and you must rank up to continue getting stats. The current stat caps would remain so that no one could just train their offence or defense the whole time. This would add more strategy to the game because it would force you to consider what stats you want to train instead of just capping all before ranking to the new rank. For those who already capped a rank they would be forced to rank up. An example of this is if a character named Grimmjow was a rank 5 long enough to cap all of his stats before this was implemented he would be forced to rank 6 and could continue training stats until he reaches the rank 6 exp cap. This would allow individuals to rank hold but they wouldn't have a huge advantage on the other people of that rank making game play challenging for everyone.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Experience Cap for ranks Empty Re: Experience Cap for ranks

Post by Hitori Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:18 am

Would sort of take away from the game, some people like rank holding and not being able to cap everything would make having stat based caps pointless. Also mentionable here would be specializations, since they have a somewhat similar effect to what you're saying here. Note: Rank 8 (current last rank) would be cut off with being unable to actually hit full cap.

This is almost a core change to the game~
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down