World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

+14
gearsinabox
CYRO
straywolf174
Lazria_nakayami
WarJack
Agito_Ralzer
The Vincent Rankin
Zerorin
Jin
Aless
Jackie-boy
Saber
zorothepony
Dead_pool
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hollow boss disc (hollows only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

Post by Aless Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:32 pm

More squads=items its be good make 3 somting random squads for Hollows not must be fracc but somting like exuaclas
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Hollow boss disc (hollows only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow boss disc (hollows only)

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:32 pm

we cant really have more Frac's because we dont have enough players for that

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 pm

dorm asked for voting about that but mostly said no ,we dont have enough hollows
Saber
Saber
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Saber
Title: Sabertooth
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aless Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 pm

I say Dorm i can suport only one but we dont have population for 3
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 pm

im literly like wtf,because like dorm said they have lready won like 6 boss's in a row

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Aless Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Yea Agito now win 6 bosses
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Aless Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Yea now win 6 bosses
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:38 pm

i also can support one and if everyone strong espada want seat so they can support too
Saber
Saber
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Saber
Title: Sabertooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aless Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 pm

We need now sombody in 2
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:41 pm

People this discussion is about the boss and such try not to be too off topic
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:43 pm

i could transfer to,since frac 7 is semi-active lately

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:43 pm

so what do you suppose dorm,about the boss i mean

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

I supposed alot about the boss...from suggestions to ideas, and even shini have one and we have one...all for naught
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:48 pm

To my knowledge this is LSM's first site and game so his views and experience with game design may not be the best. With the way he responded to my PM a while back shows he isn't quite aware what will happen with a feature until it is put into live play, where he observed the lopsidedness and decided to try to directly balance the race with the nerfs and other possible hidden features that we may not be aware of. If LSM reads this the speculation is because we are aware that you already silently adjust the game one way or another, which is absolutely unacceptable for a competitive game such as this one.

It truly is difficult to put more features into the game without this occuring but that is all apart of the game design. The Race vs Race boss battles is a good feature in itself, however the game's population as it currently stands clearly isn't ready. This is purely due to just a few players being that much stronger and more active than the other, but just these few players supposedly warrant the entire races being affected.

The boss system as it currently stands needs to be either removed, returned to normal or replaced with an improved system that currently doesn't have both races competing directly. As I posted to LSM before, due to the quality of strength of our more active players, the Bosses should be segregated by race (Possibly spawned at the same time) in the KC, meaning a Shinigami boss and Hollow Boss to spawn and be killed by the appropriate race. As far as rewards, they need to remain meaningful but I don't mind if the Shinigami get a higher reward for balancing purposes, however Hollows should NEVER be nerfed or lowered than base amounts. This makes it difficult to remain motivated when our progress is clearly impeded as a whole.

Any future features brought into the KC should remain as neutral as possible but providing more opportunities and resources to either race. As we clearly have seen having any direct contention just causes animosity towards either the owner when he feels the need to directly involve himself or the superior race when they directly control the resource.

When any future contention features are released they MUST remain BALANCED or this WILL ris(z)e again.

My thoughts on it and we just need to be patient for the next update. If the next update does not address the current boss system then feel free to lose complete faith in the course of this game. It takes time to revert changes but if LSM decides to put this off and keep us in our current state of mind things may end badly for Hollows and possibly the future of the site.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm

i think the 2 boss thing should work,and like when you beat your race's boss you can attack the other one just for frac points

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm

I have to say, this is one more thing that f**ked up the enjoyable credability of WoB. Don't misunderstand, i'm not cursing in this just to be a petty, old dog who doesn't like change. I very much respect both the game and Lsm, and if it's improved and i have the donation money, i support it whole heartedly every step of the way!

But that's just it...improvement. I don't mean to divert the topic as a whole other form of complaint, i care about the hollow as much as the next former queen, but i have seen the game decline over the many months of logging in as a ghost to see if it was still up and running (because due to personal IRL situations i could not stay active enough to partake as i once did,) and i must say, the constant updates and changes only made WoB rotten to its core.

Alot of old players quit because of unfair advantages that varies over discussion, mostly because i refuse to mention others except this newer Hollow threat mentioned above. Still, i have cause to beleive this game needs to be back to its former glory, and fast, before it becomes a wasteland like so many other failed rpg's.
Updates and new ways of playing are great, but if you cant keep up with them let alone fix what has been broken before they exsisted, how are you going to give a game that players love? Is that not what WoB was created for? I'm very sad to say i regret pouring my heart out in this game, in more ways then just paying and emotioal chaos, because if a lowly average member such as i does that, but not the creator (at least, not nearly as much as he once did, as far as i can tell,) then what on all the earth's can such foolish attempts acomplish but lack of players, a messed up script, over powered one siders, and a rotting code of degrading history?

Watching this steep drop is painful...and i do hope everything gets fixed before valuable players are lost, and a valuable game is a bloody corpse.

Note: please excuse the typos. Touch screen cells are hard to use in forum complaints. Also, sorry if this was a bit...uncalled for. I know it was only about the boss...but the boss ultimatley leads to higher complaints and issues along the road so...again, sorry if it was uncalled for, but i felt it nessasary.

Last edited by straywolf174 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:45 pm

does anybody else have something they would like to add,its better if you say it now

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm

(Phone spazzing caused me to re-post this, i apologise for possible confusion ifit already showed once, )

On another, shorter note, i fully agree with Lazria. Its still a good feature...but...like alot of other things, it needs alot of work. Races shouldn't be nerfed, no matter what the reason. Gains should be eaual, in my opinion, unless a member count needed otherwise.

In an effort of putting ideas in the open, to get those gears shifting, what about this...

- Like the previous posts, which i think is quite a splendid idea, each race has their own boss spawning in kyoto. A warning can alarm said race Via game system when it spawns, or at least an hour or so before, that way players can focason being players, and not messengers. I feel that it could get stressful otherwise...

- As far as training gains, they should be eqaul for each race. No advantages or nerfs. I see no reason to help a set group of players unless the member count was severely low. Say....two hundred hollows and twenty four shinigami? I could understand it then, lol

- like the training gains, seats and seat items should be eqaul as well. If shinigami have twelve, and hollow have ten, why not make two extras for hollow? What say...a "rebellion" group for those apart from the espada, or a forest dewellergro up, SOMETHING!

- Stats and exp, along with everything else as far as moves and gains, trainings, etc. should ballance out. I stress eqaulity mostly because so far, i'm noticing there is very little.

- Advantages should be acceptable, but not all on one side. If there must be avantages given out, why not make it a fair part of game play? Something earned, or limited by every few weeks or months? Not sure but...whayever helps, helps.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by CYRO Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Well they Dont have to be Espada for more seat items. don't forget two shinigami betrayed with Azien. Why not make two Lords or whatever title you want to give them without squads? At least At the moment until The hollows can build up the numbers for them.

CYRO
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Yeah, even that could make things better. We could call it "Rogue hideout" or some stupid shiz...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gearsinabox Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Too be honest whenever i go to try to fight the boss i feel discouraged to because not only do i not do any damage to it, there are always swarms of shinigami there while there are few of hollows, I am actually saddened by Lsm's favoritism not because i want our race to be his favorite, but rather being the creator of the game and giving favoritism to a certain race will throw the entire game out of whack with no effort. It makes me wonder what Lsm is going to do in order to make this game more difficult for the hollows.

gearsinabox
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm

From Saelin
I want equality especially... As you know, i have no hatred for either side, and in
fact have friendships on both sides. I have played as a shini and hollow, and the
shini problems arent that they arent strong enough, but rather that they just simply
over value their own ego's and under value the impact of working as a cohesive
unit.

Dormir created hollow law during my last 5 month break, and when i returned and he
entrusted me to take espada 10 seat after he became king, he knew that i also enforced
that law. It is what created the foundation of hollow unity and teamwork to raid
against the shini.

As captain 13 i attempted to help cloud to organize the shini in the same manner.
Most shini wanted to lead themselves, causing organizational problems from the
get-go, then the infighting, not only from squad to squad but also within squads led
to their downfall. Even with my experience in leading raids, they simply refuse to
work together for the greater good of the whole.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm

I definitely know this to be true as I was both as well xD They really are impossible to work with most of the time.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesh Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Well as for someone who was willing to invest in a game that I was interested in, I'm thoroughly disenfranchised. This is suppose to be a fair environment for both races.  It is the owners and mods responsibility to maintain that.  That is our right, and we should not have to be discussing this.  That is why so many are refusing to help or put forth an effort.  Also this will be the reason why users are going to leave.  Shini have more population then the hollows.  This has been the case since I first started playing.  That being said any handicaps given to one side, and not the global mass damages the integrity of the environment.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito_Ralzer Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:34 pm

why does it seem like all these ideas to make it balanced are being ignored

Agito_Ralzer
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next