World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Madness (Discussion)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Family Madness (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Madness (Discussion)

Post by Lazria_nakayami Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Rize listened carefully as she assessed what it would look like.

"Hmm, Fishtail Braided-Bun huh?" She watched her daughter's motions and pictured what it would be like in her mind. Rize smiled a bit.

"I think I can manage that." She glanced over to some of her hair products and picked up a dry shampoo bottle, doing some minor hair upkeep before beginning with the braids. Once done she begins to braid the fishtail, being careful not to cause discomfort as it loops in the direction she indicated.

"Hmm, I have to admit I haven't tried this one much." She eyed the hair closely doing her best to get it close as possible to what was described. After a few minutes of hesitant progress she awkwardly nodded to herself with a sheepish smile.

"I.... I think I got it. What do you think?" Rize then pouted to herself a little.

"I guess I didn't need much of these out then..." She snapped her fingers and the products fell in line back into their drawers as well as the brush.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Julia looked at the result of her mother's braided-bun on her hair. Turning her head on each of the opposite sides, then placed a genuine smile. "It looks great. I like it simple yet elegant."

She looked at her mother and spoke "Mom, I could do my own make up. Its fine, you don't have to do it. Thank you for doing my hair, I'm pretty sure it'd look for tonight" Looking back herself to mirror, the hair suits her perfectly almost matching to her hair.
She eyed at her own reflection, flashbacks coming through her mind about Kai.

The thought about Jackie and what happened before, tears started forming in her eyes as she quickly looked down at her lap, catching the them from falling. "This is so annoying" She muttered, got up and disappeared into her own room not wanting to seem weak in front of them.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:51 pm

"...You're welcome by the way." He said as he watched his beloved, work her magic on Julia's hair. "She does not need make up, none of you do...you are gorgeous both of you." Dormammu looked at her Julia's from the mirror. He looked at his form, and thought of his real form. "Bah..." The butler from before emerged from Rize's wardrobe.

"Sir..." The butler stopped to look at where he came from. His aged his cheeks flourished red.  Dormammu chuckled some. "It appears magic does not have any from of etiquette..."Dormammu nodded and his head tilted. "uhh Yami is prepared and is heading to this very location..."

"You may return to the Wardrobe now..."Dormammu chuckled. The butler looked at him and shook his head shamefully, he backed up and vanished into the darkness. Yami entered the room from the hallway. He looked at Rize and Julia, then at Dormammu. "Something wrong?"

"N-n-nothing.." Yami said looking at Rize.

Dormammu was not paying attention, when he saw Julia leave the room..."W-what?!"
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Rize smiled a bit from her daughter's satisfaction.

"I'm very glad to hear that." She then tilted her head a bit from her following statements.

"Oh? Are you sure?" She slowly blinked in thought before shrugging.

"Well, if that is what you truly want-" Rize awkwardly blinked a few times as she noticed Julia moving, turning to watch her leave the room.

"...Dear..." She rubbed her cheek for a moment before looking at Dormammu. After a few moments of awkward silence she comically quips.

"I believe this is somehow your fault."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Julia threw herself into the bed, staring up at the vintage blue colored clouds designed by herself until she heard a knock on the door, "What?" She spoke bluntly. "Princess, it is time for you to take the medicine" The voice replied, belonged to one the the maids. She scoffs and locks the door "Bug off"

"But Princess-" The maid wanted to argue with her and suddenly Julia appeared in front of the maid. Her eyes filled with coldness boring into hers "You want to die?". "Yes Princess, it is my job to keep you healthy and safe incase if there is a sudden incoming invasion, so please."
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Dormammu placed his hand om Yami's shoulder. "A moment...or come with me." Dormammu said walking down the hallway, his hands behind his back. He saw and altercation with the maid. "...You seem to be having issues with something, the maid is doing what I have requested of her." Dormammu's flames seeming to pick up in heat and intensity. "What is the issue you are having?" Yami walked timidly behind him.

"H-hello Princess." He said fixing his glasses on his face. He blushed somewhat at the Princess's hairstyle. Dormammu looked at him and rolled his eyes. "A-are you going somewhere, and are you all right."
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:31 am

Julia gulped at the sight of her father's flames increasing, she took a glance at Yami and faces her father again "If I were to take the medicine now, I'd get sleepy for the wedding and I dont want to miss it." She said. The maid knew it wasnt true but she doesnt want to interrupt their conversation and so she bow, "I understand Princess" with that, begin walking away into the kitchen.

She looked at both her father and Yami, "Im fine, Im always like this so give me time of my own with no disturbance." She bows and walks inside her room, shutting the door and mumbled "God.. the maids these days are such risk takers."
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:35 am

Rize awkwardly blinked a few times as she felt ignored, scratching her cheek.

"Well... umm... eh..." She just stood there silently alone for a few minutes before sighing, stepping over to the bed in the room and sitting on it's edge.

"I guess i'll just wait here for now until we are ready to go. I'll get scolded if I cause any... mischief." Gently kicking her legs as she spoke. She puffs her cheeks a bit as she seems to be pouting about it.

"They get all huffy when a few servants go missing. I just like having my own special brand of fun."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Laying back on her bed, she remembered the maid's face who came to give the medicine; Her face was unfamiliar. Julia took a piece of paper and pen-writing all the names of the maids working: Sally, Jolly, Molly, Kinny, Mellie, Olli, Janey. She had memorized each of their faces but not the one who came to see her. Knowing that she hadn't hired any new maids/butler. "Who the hell..."

Exiting her room by running due to her magical powers taken away, she sprinted down the hallway looking for the maid; No sign of her. She cursed and went outside the mansion to see the gardens, finally spotting her nearby the bushes. "You!" Julia yelled, which made her jump and turning around to face her. "Princess.. have you decided to take the medicine?"

The maid was quiet tall but not as tall as Julia, it is obvious her body figures were different than the other maids. Blinking repeatedly, she nodded knowing that her father would be disappointed if she didnt. "Very well, here's the water," She took the bottled water from the maid and the pills she was holding. After Julia drank the medicine, the look on the maid's face was pure evil; Her smile wasn't pleasant as it turned into a wide grin.

"Y-Youre.. not from here." Julia's eyes widened but she spoke weakly and omehow her sights gets blurry as sudden loud boom was heard from the inside of the mansion, something broke in.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Dormammu was heading downstairs, as lost track of what he was doing. "What was I supposed to do again...oh yeah whip Julia's bottom for shutting the door in my face." He turns back up the stairs. He turned to look in her bed room, belt at the ready. "Hrmmm she is not here..." He smelled the air and searched for her. "Downstairs she went..." He hovered downstairs. "...to the garden..probably getting ointment for that bottom...it will be..." He suddenly felt something different. "U-umar...?" He hurried to look for his daughter, he sensed her nearby, then a sudden explosion.

Dormammu groaned."What could it be now...Beloved and the staff are in danger...Was it the mindless ones...and why am I talking to myself outloud. It has to be Umar...she is the only one who could enter here..."
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Rize sighed and swayed side to side.

"That one Butler looked so perfect for it too... and-" She paused as she felt the explosion, slowly sitting upright and turning to look towards the explosion. She blinked a few times in confusion before starting to sense some foreign spiritual energies. She slowly smiled.

"Oh? Just what the Doctor Ordered..." She chuckled ominously before grinning dementedly.

"Let's go see who stopped by."
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Umar had raised her sword at Julia's neck, intentionally scratch it and leaving it to bleed as she started coughing from the pill's effect. "Oh dear, I believe your title belongs to me~ and you since youre easily done, we'll move on to the dearest Queen's throne" She spoke, while smirking.

Julia scoffed and spits out the blood that seem to taste poisonous as the pill began to work on draining her spiritual energy. She grabbed Umar's sword and raised her leg, kicking her face off "Thats bull.." leaving her flying off a few distance away. Throwing the sword away, she ran back inside due to worrying of her parents and the staffs. "How come no one noticed the outcast?!" She yelled, running along the hall ways and yet, another explosion was heard causing the mansion to shake.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 am

Dormammu groaned when he felt Julia's energy drop. "Hrmmm fast but not fast as it should be, if intended to kill..." He then watched a figure fly into the air some ways. "Yami go help Julia... I will attend to whomever that was..." Dormammu spoke and he dropped his sword. It took form of the boy before.

"Y-yes..." He spoke and hurried to Julia's pressure. Dormammu headed to the direction of the person. He slowly approached where they had landed. He thought on who it could be. It had to be her.

"U-umar...is that you...is it?" He said hovering slowly. His feet touched the ground with a small thud.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:13 am

Rize passed a few of the servants in a flurry of blurred violet and red, Quickly making her way down the halls causing them to slightly panic and move out of the way. In her wake, a few holes and cracks are left in various places in the halls.

Moments later she took to the sky, leaving the palace through one of the windows as her crimson tendrils spread apart with imposing visage. Upon landing they thrusted to the ground, easing her descent as she landed nearby Dormammu.

"Ah... you are here already..." She closed her eyes and looked in Julia's direction.

"Has Julia been tended to yet?"
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Julia held onto the wall using her right hand to support herself and not to pass out just yet although she could feel the moment if she shuts her eyes, there will be a few chances of her waking up.

After crashing into the ground, Umar growled and mumbles "I underestimated her reactions..". She sonidos inside the mansion going through a different way where no one would be able to catch her. As she saw Julia with the red dress, a smirk grew in her face. "Going somewhere aren't you?" She said from afar, her voice echoed the room.

Julia's eyes widened as she heard Umar's voice behind her. Before she could turn around, a hard kick was sent to her back, leaving her coughing out blood before crashing into the ground. "How dare you kick your aunt in the face?!" Umar yelled loudly, even the staffs who ran miles away from the mansion could hear her.

"Aunt..?" Julia whispered quietly when she was laying on the ground, she could see a blurred scenery of the room and a two pair of legs. One standing by assuming its her aunt and the other, running towards her direction and kneeling down infront of her-- surprised, it was a boy she had never seen before. "Princess, Princess!" He called out, but her sight was slowly turning into a darkness "Could this day... get any worse?" Julia mumbled and a laughter that sounded like a witch was the last thing she heard before her eyes closed.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:21 pm

"Hey Don't ignore me!" He called out to her as she sonidoed to the mansion. "After her beloved...and yes I sent Yami to tend to her." Dormammu said to Rize. "...That woman is my sister...older sister I think...It's been so long." He spoke and sonidoed quickly behind her. As he entered the mansion. "Umar...why this...well it is you...so of course you would do this, but why now?" Dormammu said watching her,  Yami was near Julia on the floor. "Umar...where have you been and how did you get here...without alerting me? What games do you play now?" Dormamm began to whisper. "Lu Strin Krent..." Julia should regain her magic, and it should keep the poison at bay. "How could you attack your niece like that..."
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Rize slowly blinks as Dormammu sonidoes away. Folding her arms and almost pouting again.

"Sheesh, I have no idea what is going on... Was hoping for something fun like an invasion or something... just seems like family issues..." She slowly began to walk in that direction, seeming to become disinterested in the events knowing that Dormammu can readily handle it.

"I wonder if that Butler is available... or if this troublemaker comes my way I could use them instead." She pondered to herself as she continued to close in where everyone is.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Julia had regained her magic back after her father casted the spell. Opening her crystal blue eyes, she felt better somehow a marginal dizziness were still there but her visual perception were yet still blurry although she could optically discern Yami better and the scene abaft him.. her parents and the evil unknown.

"Princess, are you okay?" asked Yami. His face were plenary of worriness and pristine woefulness as Julia visually examined him and nods gradually. Feeling paralyzed while observing the scene, she endeavored to recollect any flashbacks of who the unknown was or as her dad would call her "Umar" but no memory would come into her mind.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Dormammu looked at Julia and Yami then at Umar. Umar smiled at him. "Dear, brother..." wait you are unlike him...I sense a kindness in you." Dormammu smiled. "...and this?" She pointed to Yami. "Why is he not...aged?" Dormammu sighed.

"I am not like him...but like you, you are not like Umar either. trust me, she is much more crueler than you...and she does not care about...age but more of use...she would have seduced Yami...and used him against me." Dormammu said approaching her. She frowned.

"You speak lies, I am much like myself..." She said moving towards him, as if she was hovering. "...but I am intrigued."
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Rize casually approached the group from the distance, her tendrils no longer visible as she seemed bored. She eventually walked up to Julia's side and looked onto Dormammu and Umar's conversation.

"Hmm, who is she? And are you alright, dear?" She said while carefully observing this person that she had never met.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Yami sighed and looked at Julia, offering his hand "May I?" he asked politely. Julia nodded, taking his hand she held it tightly for support and stands up carefully.
"I'll be fine, mom and I'm not sure who she is but she called herself "aunt".." She replied weakly while looking at her mother "You seriously haven't met her?" Watching Umar, made her feel shivers running down her spine. "She's scary as f.." She thought and suddenly she heard a quiet laughter from Yami "She sure is, Princess."
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:52 am

"T-this is my older sister Umar...your Aunt, Julia...and your Sis in Law Rize...and Umar...we aren't the same...how we came to be, The original Dormammu was expanding his dimension, and he came across a tear that sapped some of his essence, he gathered up as much as he could before closing it, the essence he did not gather, it came to fall onto the boy there..." She looked at Yami with disgust." Please...Umar...I...don't know how you came to be here...I assume the same happened to you..." He said holding his hands up as in trying to assure her as he moved closer. "I...was looking for you...why this?"

"..." She looked at him with confusion. "...I always wanted the throne...you are far too stupid and your utter faith in me is aggravating, I poisoned your child..." She said with a bit of a calm tone.

"You would never do that...if you wanted to kill her you would have the poison would just knock her out or at best put her to sleep...why release the mindless ones?" Dormammu said as he saw them from a window, slamming their huge fist into the Dark Dimension's boundaries. "it would only be a matter of time before turn their attention to he-" Umar struck his jaw, flying into the front doors, breaking through them and skidding into the dirt.

"Then do something brother..." She said shaking her hand, blowing the flames off her hand. "...maybe Rize should do it for you...she has the smell of Sadist and I like that...alot." She said from the mansion.

"...Wench..." Dormammu said as he stood up and looked at the small number of Mindless ones, bashing rocks and tearing up his garden. "My Jacob's ladder patch...noooooo!" He said as one torched it with a laser eye. "You will suffer greatly for that!" it turned to him. "You better have a green thumb!"
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazria_nakayami Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Rize slowly shook her head.

"I certainly haven't." She then awkwardly blinked.

"Sister in Law?" She then raised her eyebrow as she saw Dormammu sent flying, casually turning her head to follow his trajectory. She smirked a little to Umar's comment before stepping forward.

"A Sadist? I'll take that as a compliment I suppose." She menacingly grins.

"After all, someone has to take some enjoyment in what I do, especially when no one else would like to do it themselves." Her Large Tendrils began to surface again, slowly and imposingly growing from her lower back until they were looming around her body, pointing towards Umar.

"If you would be so kind as to seal your fate, please..." Rize's eyes immediately widened with an excited deranged grin.

"Give me an excuse." Her Spirit pressure spiked as a powerful aura began to envelop her body, the entire area becoming heavy with her presence.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Belle Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:26 pm

"My aunt..? But how come I never knew or.. I never even get to know her?" Many question and phrenic conceptions were filling her head as she made a noetic note to have a talk with her father later on.

Julia gasped at the scene of her mother's tendrils growing from her lower back. "Mom-" Her words were ceased when Yami commenced pulling her back away from the hazard. "Lets get you safe, Princess" He said, endeavoring to pull her but what's ceasing him was her own vigor.

"No! You cant separate me from my parents, not when in a condition like this! Just-not now! If they're not going to be safe, then I wont be!" She yelled at him.
Blonde Belle
Blonde Belle
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:21 am

"Tentacles...or Tendrils? and it was a compliment, I like you, but that was a slap for him to have looked harder for me...I" She said stopping mid sentence, she was going to say something else but thought otherwise. "...but I can't afford to use more of my magicks on such a stunning creature."

Dormammu opened a side of his dimension and hordes upon hordes of Mindless ones existed on the other side. "...would you like some help sir." a butler said moving close to him. Dorammu nodded and watched him. He observed as the butler held out his hand. "...Sir...you are causing a ruckus, please leave the area." The butler said, he then took his palm and struck the Mindless one in it's chest sending it flying into the opening. Dormammu closed it and and opening a hole underneath the others, they were dropped in with the others. "There...thanks Alfred! That last one needs to fix my garden patch." Alfred nodded as Dormammu turned to back to the house. "She is married sister...to me!"

"Not saying much dear brother..." Umar stated dryly.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next