World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::End::

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

::End:: Empty ::End::

Post by Setoku Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Hollow... Ageless, lacking any sort of sanity and emotions. No ambitions, no hope. Forever they will roam the desert, feeding upon one another, until they evolve. Once the beasts evolve, their diet will vary some, introducing stronger Shinigami, Quincy, and others of their own race. It is a pitiless existence, a lonely existence.... --- Fujita Gorou, "A" of the Vanderich.

1,000 Years ago

"Is it wrong..... Princess?"

Setoku spoke carefully, his dead purple eyes wondering over the crumbled form of his Human Mother. Stray, he stood triumphantly over the corpse, dared a glance to her left, taking in her 'Brother' as it were. Always a thorn in her side, always scheming a new way to rule over the world, failing at every turn. She despised him, loved him, and would nothing more than to remove his neck from his torso. But it was a valid question. Was this Matricide so wrong? No... Not in the sense he would understand. Stray's complex relationship with Youkai was far beyond his scope of knowledge. Or so she hoped.

"No."

Stray answered, looking back to her fallen foe. Setoku might of been a thorn in her side... But this woman... Stray reached down, touching her stomach meekly. Ever since this... Child was given life, something felt off about it. Something she could never quite read. She thought of Asking Setoku to help.... But he was more interested in the science behind it then her health. She brought her sword up, and turned away from Youkai, gazing for a moment at Setoku.

"So this is it, huh? Is this where we part ways.... forever? So many things left unsaid.... Don't expect me to weep for you.... Flea."

Setoku smiled slowly, before closing his eyes. A dangerous thing to do around the girl, yet, he felt fine. It was agreed, earlier on, that her death signaled the fall of Lobo's Espada - Though he doubted she trusted him to do so. But he needed to understand how Stray had.... Flew in tradition of Youkai's curse. How she manipulated events to end up with Lyonin over him. Or was it he who did it? A month ago, he would of said he.... But too many things had been answered to make him question his true motives after all. Was there some unknown force controlling them? He highly doubted it... But he needed to see.

"Of course... Princess. Until.... one day..."

Setoku reached up, as if to touch her belly. Truth be told, he was liking the idea of having it around. But she needed know that. His hand stopped mid-way, and pulled back. And with that, he turned, shoving his hand into the fabric of air itself.... There was no need for goodbyes, not to her, not to him... Not to anyone.

"Until next time... Coward."

Again, Setoku smiled, looking over his shoulder one last time at his Princess. The one who lead the rise, and fall, of his Espada. Stepping forward, into the gargatana, Setoku vanished. Leaving Stray, and her unborn child, alone in the desert.

Current Era

Setoku's eyes snapped open, as he awoke to rain filling the grass laden valley he had spent at least Five Hundred years investigating. Soul Society.... The farther in he hid, the less likely his presence would be discovered. He had made impressive strides toward understanding the Soul King, though nothing led him to believe that man had any control over his creations. So how...?

"God damn you, Stray.... I need...., to see you..."

((This is going to be a final story, I know I keep saying that.... but it's true this time xD Setoku bores me... Sad But this will explain my absence in a more RP setting, exposing where he went, what he did, and what he was doing. It's not posted in the Circle Section because... Well, it has nothing to do with those tales... So sit back, and enjoy... if ya want. :P)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

::End:: Empty Re: ::End::

Post by Setoku Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:45 pm

"Always running... Always afraid. Of death? No. Of power. No Hollow wants to deal with the responsibility of being the strongest, nor do they want to handle the utter sense of loneliness they achieve at this point. That is why Stark ran to Aizen. And that is also why...... Shinamori Setoku will die in the end..... --- Kurome Izanaga, Former Captain of Second Squad, reminiscing about the great Hollow War.

Chapter One: The Sacrament of Warmth.... (-It's True-)

Over 2000 years ago - Exact time unknown.

The two young lovers climbed another massive boulder, their laughs echoing through the thought empty forest. It had been ten years since his mother had found him, eight since she had found the girl at his side. Together they grew together, learning, understanding, everything was theirs for the taking. Setoku Shinamori, Fifteen, and Eshilieth Shinamori - Eighteen. Originally, Setoku had been with Stray, for years, even losing his virginity to the girl. But as the two aged, they drifted apart, and Setoku slowly grew close to Eshilieth. With her young features, amazing crimson eyes.... It was easy to see why. And her body.... Every teenage boys dream. But something always whispered to him, quietly, and from the back of his skull. Did he really want Eshilieth? Or was it Sarah he was trying so desperately to get over?

"Setoku... the war is growing. The Shinsengumi march... Were you.... going to leave me for them...?"

Her voice only lead to her insane beauty, and Setoku was pulled from his thoughts. They had yet to go any further than petty childish kissing, but Setoku couldn't help but feel his blood flow switch destinations on the sound of her voice.

"I don't know Eshilieth.... But... the same goes for you. Will you abandon me and the family for the sake of the Country's safety?"

The girl blushed at his question, turning her head away. After a moment, she looked back, and jumped onto Setoku, pressing her breasts forcefully into his chest. She could feel Setoku, and quickly went to work fiddling with his obi. Setoku didn't object, nor did he help matters... He just relaxed into her, and slowly his hands begun to tug at the shoulders of her dress. From the bushes - Though, Icy Blue eyes gazed at the two, hate filled and loving all at once.... Stray..

"Seto...ku... please...."

Stray spoke sadly - Wanting her Sisters happiness, and her lovers... But not at her expense. And Lobo... repulsed her. As she watched, Setoku's head suddenly snapped away from Eshilieths, gazing at the bushes - And Stray blushed deeply. Had she been caught?! After a few moments, he slowly averted his eyes back to Eshilieth, and their lips pressed together softly - Causing a saddened sob to quietly emanate from the bush.

-2250 years later-

Setoku's eyes snapped open, as he gazed upon the Warehouse District of Kyoto before him. That... Was a long time ago. Why was he thinking about such now? Memories of a love unshared never truly seemed to go away. He was the Espada of Loneliness.... But enough about that. He had to see him... One more time. His son. Kurome Shinamori. Would he refuse Setoku? Would he try and attack him? Setoku wasn't sure... But he had questions.... About Ivy, that only his errant son could answer.

"Hello.... Son."

Setoku spoke to himself, as he vanished from view, heading toward his son. He would get his answers, about Stray, about his past, and about the Bount Coven that seemed to dominate the Mortal Shinamori family. Whether Kurome knew it or not, due to his connections with Ivy - He had answers. Answers Setoku was seeking.

:: -Current Era; Time and Date unknown- ::

Setoku crossed over another sand dune, the tattered brown cloak pulled over his muscular, yet slightly aging form, blowing in an unseen force of wind. He had been walking these deserts for some time, always seeking his objective. Sarah. It had been Seven Hundred and Fifty years since he spoke to his boy, understood what Stray had actually done. What he himself had actually caused. Now he needed to find her - His Princess. Yet as he crossed the wastes endlessly, his hope for finding her seemed to dwindle. He recalled when hiding in Soul Society, he would feel her presence, flicker in and out, yet here, he felt nothing of her. Not even a whisper. Had she abandon Soul Society with Lyonin and her child? Hueco Mundo as well? He didn't think so.

"So the flea returns.... I've been looking for you.... SETOKU!"

His name was screamed, yet he did not feel her presence, recognize the reiatsu that emanated from the voice. But as he turned, quickly unsheathing his worn Katana, catching the attackers against his own, he recognized that face. Their bodys were engulfed in a rush of sand as the impact sent Setoku sliding back - Stray's odd looking Katana pressed against his, causing sparks to light up sporadically as they traveled.

"Ah, it's been sometime my Princess. What...? One Thousand Years...? Still weak as ever, I see."

Setoku suddenly shoved forward with his blade, and Stray stumbled, before Setoku lost sight of her entirely. His eyes grew wide, as a massive beam of energy shot forth from his left, causing him to turn, and catch the energy on his blade. But it wasn't as if he was growing weaker.... His eyes stayed wide, as he pressed his free hand to the back of the Katana, and lifted with all his might, sending the beam spiraling into the sky. His breathing grew heavier, and the wrinkles around his eyes became more pronounced. What.... what kind of attack was that just now?! The Energy was different... the method of attack was different.... Who... who was he fighting just now?! His eyes quickly took in focus of Stray - Her eyes in a twisted, mental rage. Her body heaving as if she had run a thousand miles.... Yet no sweat came from her pores... No age had seemed to effected her long standing regal beauty to him. Could this really be her?

"Your age is slowing you down.... Setoku. Pathetic, flea."

Stray spoke with such hate, and malice. It had to be her, no one would have the gall to speak to him with such contempt. Before Setoku could even retort, though, the mad woman charged forward, sending her body, and blade, on a direct collision course for Setoku. A move that was clearly meant for one hit, one kill. Setoku smirked, and let his guard relax, allowing his blade to be held very lightly in his left hand.

"You're over-confident, as usual... Stray-hime. Such foolish attacks.... Befitting of a Flea-Bitten Mongrel."

Setoku shot forward, and as the tip of Stray's blade drew within centimeters, Setoku was gone.

"YOU GOD DAMN FLE---!"

Stray screamed, as the affection of her revenge faded before her eyes, hate and bile screamed to gush out of her throat, as she felt her face burn. Tears welling in her eyes - She had him... Or so she thought. Her back erupted in dark purple flames, as her shirt begun to burn from her back. The straps burning a scorch mark into her shoulder blades. She dropped to the ground, crying out in sadness and pain - As her clothing on her torso burn to shreds. She just wanted to find him, to tell him of the mis-deeds that were done to her, and... Too kill him. But instead, his voice haunted her mind, as he spoke, and she buried her sobs into the sand.

"I figured by all our time together as Mortals, you would of learned, Princess. Bats do not lose sight of their prey.... ever."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:21 am

"Lobo is a fool. He wants power for powers sake, and he thinks his little pets, the Shinamori duo, escaped my notice. But I have something my precious Zero does not... Eyes everywhere. If that fool decides to attack me, he will quickly meet his end at The Stray Wolfs hands. And that idiot Setoku will take the mantle. Only to crash in burn in the end. But what will undo those two, my primera, you ask? Simple. Themselves. Anger and Depression may go together like glue, but they work like water and oil. You cannot have one without the other, yet they cannot survive together nor without one another." --- The Sinner Luke to Seth and Isabella, hours before his defeat in Antarctica.

Chapter Two : Imprisoning Dreams

The sun was setting low, orange fiery rays  eating into the shack that Stray paced mercilessly, taunted by boredom and over active thoughts.

She wanted to train more, become even better, way better - to protect youkai.
However, as Stray picked up the carved wood, she threw it to the side of the room in anger, the small thud of wood mocking her very desires that Youkai reprimanded.

"I hate this!"

Stray's young, small hand slammed into the rotting wood, splintering into the soft flesh and causing the  spying, grey-eyed woman to stare cautiously from behind the blanketed door way.

Stray was no more than a couple human years, not even within a double digit range...and yet she acted with a ferocity that made the invisible Hollows hovering around their vicinity to hide away in terror!

This whelp...could not possibly be human could she?

Youkai, within the humanoid disguise of tightened flesh and silver hair clicked her toungue, flashing the curtain asside, and smiling slightly at Stray's immediate suprise.

"Youkai- i mean mother, i was-!" Stray was scrambling about for an answer, only to be cut off by Youkai's warm embrace lifting her up, planting a gracious kiss on her devoted  child's forhead.

The woman had been watching for some time, and the oblivious actions deemed her very human, considering the pressures weighing down would have crushed a being that was proven aware.
Youkai dubbed the small, bright eyed child a gamble, and nothing more.

"Tis' alright, love. You will become stronger as the morrow's pass."

Youkai cooed, setting the girl on the lap of her kimono, taking strands of dark, glossy hair and braiding nimbly as Stray blushed with pride at the Godly kindness given.
It had only been but a few days, and her once clearly visible bones were already sheilding themselves inside the walls of her flesh once more. No longer starving so badly...no longer in the gutter mud, wishing for death...for escape.

"But...what of the wars, mother? What if they were to take you away too?"
Youkai arched a brow, looking down to the small fist clenching white silk with anger, but of what...Youkai was unsure.

The war's that had happened were not to return...not yet. So, what was the girl so bothered for?

She hadn't a clue, but offered a motherly hand anyway, holding tight to the child like a precious gem.

"I could never be killed by such feeble men, my daughter."

Stray was shaking, her shoulders qauking with hidden efforts to cover up the long hidden pain of having nothing but lonliness.
Spending her days training or carrying out orders was how she kept it off her mind,  but youkai ordered her a day's breath...and so now, as youkai shushed and hugged her, Stray cried silently into the long, embroidered sleeve. Clutching at the thin arm that was the only warmth in a sea of ice...her savoir...her Goddess.

---- Squad Two labs, Unknown Era ----

The sharp sting of a needle whipped her shaking body into an awakening adrenaline high.  So feirce was it that Stray cried out for a way to be rid of it, trying desprately to break the many chains that clasped to her multi-shackled form, but it was to no avail.

She didn't know whether to be grateful for the fading dream, or full of sadness that it was dissipating before her eyes. Leaving behind a torturous, underground chamber...a grave for her memories of a better tomorrow.

"Look at that, she's alive!" A voice pronounced, having a giddy form walk forth as the owner.

The man looked no more than in his early tweens, a young child at best, but he carried a Captain's haori over all of the exposed organs that wrapped his sides and shoulders...most likely not of his own. Stray thought of the exoskeleton of an insect, and immediatley assumed that was his plan. Although she could barely guess why he would do such a thing.

Still, whatever he looked like, his health was far better than her own bony, malnutritioned state. That allowed more than enough envy and hatred to manafest.

She resembled death incarnate...a corpse in every way except the breath that raged on in her lungs. The few shinigami souls gotton being drugged somehow...but...she couldn't allow herself to die of starvation.

The boy craned his head at an odd angle as her screams stifled into growl-like groans of deep concentration, never truly silencing from the injection - which seemingly never ended, but in truth only lasted a moment.

Wanting nothing more to wipe his pleased, smug smile from the peach skinned face it stretched across, she glared at him, eyes full of malice.

"We thought that last test had killed you, Princess. Having to keep Lyonin out truly was a hassle,"
She wanted going to ignore him, ignore all of it, and escape to some far off world...a wonderland of sorts.

Who cares? Just go away...i don't care anymore...he'll come back when able.

His tiny hand went to cup her face as she snapped back to reality, a hissing sound crawling from her throat. His hand was far too powerful for a little boy...his subtle pull of her head yanked it up from its otherwise averted position, arching her back painfully as he tilted his hand, lifting her face to his own. Her low, chained state letting him have the advantage of height. He smiled wider, continuing his otherwise ignored chatter, seemingly enjoying the superiority.

"Don't worry nee-chan, after ol' Captain Kisagi is done with you, he can have your corpse, alright?"
His other hand patted her cheek in mockery as he called her "sister", commanding others to continue on while he turned to walk back, leaving the bound girl in the center of the room once more. She glared daggers at his back, afraid to open her mouth upon seeing another shinigami approach with some sort of muzzle-like strapping...filling it with, what?
She couldn't know what the strange tubes held, attatched to where the mouth would be. She knew it was not good, though. She knew it was not safe for Ritsuka.

Ritsuka...

Stray smiled at the thought of her son's name. Somewhat girlish to some, she chose it despite Lyonin's pleading. It meant "to stand strong". It was perfect for their son, as he would need a name he would be forced to live up too for resolve. The world could be cruel...beautiful, but cruel. No one would learn this better than him.
If she let herself be muzzled though...it would not bode well.

I...need to get to Lyonin...now...

Stray immediatley submerged her own spiritual energy, the reiatsu folding like a blanket, before she forced it into the pit of her being as her jaw clenched in a stressed reaction...refusing to accept the thing they attempted to put on her. Head twisting this way and that like an animal.

As the shinigami Female managed one strap, Stray sent the pent up energy out within tremors to shake and destroy everything around, over grown hair whipping in the currents the focussed blast created.
The effort was clearly worth it as several stumbled, and even more fainted from the sudden, immense weight of her soul crushing their spirits.

"Stop her! She cannot escape!"

She wasn't sure who yelled it, but it didn't really matter. Pulling against the chains, she heard several begin to crack and one or two snap apart completely, her body over exerting itself with the ammount of focus it took. Her wrists even began to bleed after ruining the chafed skin underneathe. Her eyes bled too...proving the fact that even the deceased can have a mind of human nature, and when put to the limit, anyone could cry more than just tears.The red dripped down, making a fearsome sight to anyone if she was not bound.

Even kisagi, who stood behind a desk of flapping papers and flying gadgets, was wearing a look of terror...mixed a bit with...was it awe?
He moved fast then, using shunpo to force his way near her, in attempt to end the rage.

Stray didn't notice though. That, or she couldn't do anything, because as he appeared in front of her, Green orbs meeting Golden, his hand plunged downward, against her abdomen, digging into the cavity as she began to twist and scream, the pumping Reishi dying down as she tried despratley to fight off the hand tearing through to her child.

"Well now, this isn't apart of the test, princess~"

Kisagi spoke, his left hand pushing electric blue hair back into place as he silently calmed his own shaken nerves. His opposite hand shoving through, letting Stray drop to her knee's to meet his now casual, sqautting form that followed.
Staring wide eyed, Stray felt blood bubble up from her lips as Kisagi ripped out his pale arm fully and yawned, wiping the traces on his haori.

"There now, that should keep you in your'e place for a bit, eh?"

Standing, he smirked, pride reborn as he waved, turning to merely called to one of the standing shinigami...

"Make sure she lives through the syrum, darling. We can't lose her yet."

As her vision faded, Stray felt something moving her hair back, heard snapping...and a distant...watery voice. Uneligable in the black sea she soon plunged into head first, diminishing reality entirely, hoping to dream of anything but the wail of a dying, broken child.

Last edited by straywolf174 on Tue May 05, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue May 05, 2015 1:59 pm

~ { Author's Congregation } ~

[ straywolf174 ] welcome one and all to the collaborative meeting !

[ setoku ] we have these... ?

[ lyonin ] I'm apart of these ?

[ straywolf174 ] I decided it, therefore it has been done, Flea.

And yes lyo, if anything, because after the chapters i post after this, your in charge of the fourth.

[ lyonin ] I don't remember agreeing to that. XD

[ setoku ] How the hell did i get here in --
*gets shot by stray*

[ straywolf174 ] anymore stupid questions ?

[ lyonin ] *slowly steps away from setoku's bleeding face* No ma'm.

[ setoku ] *raises his hands slowly in surrender* but it wasn't stupid...wait, why am i acting so weak !?

*yanks the bullet out as his regen kicks in, fan girls swooning over his smexy Hollow body*

[ lyonin ] *ignoring setoku* so uh, now what ?

[ straywolf174 ] I dunno.
Thought getting together to plan would be great, but none of us know what we do.
XD

[ setoku ] Don't ignore me, lyo-chan... T-T

Shut up you flea bitten mongrel, its called the art of suprise >.>;

[ lyonin ] creative writing with no limits ^-^

[ straywolf174 ] So, we really just write anything ? o.O

[ setoku and lyonin ] Pretty much. -.-

[ straywolf174 ] That's disregarding structure and plot lines ! D:<

[ lyonin ] Isn't that what you do every day of your'e life ?

[ setoku ] Screw the expectations !
*gets shot again, deflects the other 46 attempts* Hey why isn't lyo-chan getting attacked ?!

[ straywolf174 ] I have...other ways of punnishing him.

[ lyonin ] why am i being punnished ? O_O

[ setoku ] That's...Smexy......*avoids stray's incoming cero*

[ straywolf174 ] This isn't getting us anywhere ! We need to adress something !!

[ setoku ] adress why you keep making me participate in this.

[ lyonin ] I think its these brackets, Setoku-san.

[ straywolf174 ] Shut up, lyonin !

[ setoku  ¬`´

Aw heck yeah, i broke it ! See yah, mongrel !

*runs off*

[straywolf174 ] *glares at lyonin* Go get me some duck tape...NOW !

[ lyonin ] Yes ma'm ! *salutes and runs off to fetch the required item*

[ straywolf174 ] This...may take longer than i thought.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue May 05, 2015 9:16 pm

"She was my wife in life, you know. Strong, vicious. The Irony of her being the strongest of my hollow is not lost on me. But what frightens me, Brother, isn't the fact she killed me, nor the fact that she is my Zero... But it is what Youkai did to her. She still loves her, and Youkai still lives. Can you imagine if Youkai came before us, brother? Our Mother?"

"Yes, dear Brother. I... would personally end her life. And Sara's, as well."
--- Lobo and Setoku conversing about the rise of Stray.

Chapter Three : The Writings of Butterflies

{ Side Act }

It was barren. A wasteland full of ground out bones - makeshift sands upon a frozen desert, decorated by crystalised tree's and a moon that scarred the eternal darkness above.

It was here, in this vast emptyness, that the Stray Wolf was born.
Having no familial trace nor' memory of humanity - not even a fraction of the only gifts most Hollow received, - She was outcasted from every hunting party, every gathering, and even the forests which most crawled down to in order to hide from the much stronger enemies. The one's that, undoubtedly, would tear her to peices once found.
However, Stray was very...odd, to say the least. Her views on what it was to be Hollow were very abstract, frigid, and savage. Even among her kind.

So, it was because of this fearless mindset that allowed her to haughtily march into las'noches on that fateful day.

The kingdom of Hueco Mundo's strongest beasts...

--- Hueco Mundo, Las Noches, Some large span of years prior ---

"Oi, Old man!" a feminine beast barked out, marching paw over paw into the gate way as prideful as would a Queen.
Her fur, white and glossy, had bone-like armor along the more vital areas, leaving room for easy movement and a feirce hunting capability. As she shook her head, those who were watching would notice it was entirely covered except for the left ear - which would twitch or lean back occasionally when hearing something of interest, as it did whenever a careless arrancar would take a step twoards her from the shadows, before stopping...possibly from some higher command?
Stray had no need to care.

"Listen, child, you summoned me earlier to lead the lessers. Here's the deal..."
The beast swatted her tail to the side, grasping a young Arrancar by the throat with suprising speed as the boy struggled and gagged.

"I refuse to be classified as such a low calibur as that." The words were spat like poison as the sharpened blades of the lengthy tail dug into the neck, killing him and allowing her to...seemingly absorb the soul particles that expelled after.

In the Distance, a large, black wolf watched atop a spiral tower. Orange eyes both amazed and furious as he watched his former wife pick off such a high rank effortlessly. Even if he wasn't espada, she was only adjuchas level! How could such a being have that power so soon!?
Even more troubling...how could she take the spirit energy without devouring it's energy?

It's like a reversed, power hungry High Speed Regeneration. Interesting...

Stray snarled as Lobo growled, both animalistic sounds bouncing off the walls and causing the lurking arrancar around Herself to back away more.

"What's wrong old man, scared of the challenge!?"

Lobo dug his hind legs into the rough Seki-Seki landing, before launching himself forth - mouth agape and salivating. A hungry howl tearing from his throat as Stray's tail held itself high in a brave dominance.

Ready and willing.

------ Squad 2 Barracks, Captains Quarters -----

"Sir' the papers you requested! We found them."

Kisagi smiled like that of a Neko, turning from his screen to meet the lightened eyes of a young Shinigami female.

He hardly cared to memorise his Squad, but it was nice to know the girl had brought his nesessities. Whoever she was, she got things done around here, unlike some people...

"Sir'...?"

The woman's index led to a the monitor, which showed the captive Arrancar woman thrashing about, scaring those around her.

"Oh, don't start yer' frettin' lass,"

Kisagi flicked a switch at his desk and turned back twoards her, unamused. Yet wearing the same smile, eyes thinned into a feline gaze.
"The munster's just a wee bit sad 's all."

"Ah, i see...well uh, here you go."
Shaking, she handed over the papers to the boy-child, who lightly grasped them to take the burden. "Thank you lassie."

The squad member left quickly, probably bothered by the fact that Squad Two is secretley keeping the Queen in their basement. If the other squads found out...then she, along with everyone, would be executed.

Kisagi chortled at the thought, a wide grin marring his features into a grotesque smile. It revealed much of his mistakes to make his body...adjustable, but it was well worth it.

Let's see how much they have studied you, Stray Wulf of de' Desert...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat May 16, 2015 8:44 pm

"It is a shame, really. I have the Stray Wolf completely under my control - But my own flesh and blood, my own Brother, avoids all contact with me. If something happens to me.... Remember it thus. It was Setoku - No one else." --- Lobo Oscuras, reflecting in his Diary.

Chapter Four: Imprisoning Dreams II

The boy followed the woman in white, his head held low. His bushy black hair cascading over his dull, lifeless eyes. In his left hand, he gripped the tsuka of a no-dachi tightly, the tip dragging carelessly through the mud. It had been two days since this woman rescued them... Yes, since Mother came to save them from their fate. It was his big brother who broke the silence, as Setoku rose his head, catching the glance of a young woman standing in front of a worn out cabin. A blanket all that was keeping the cold from coming inside the door.

"Thank you, Momma Youkai. I know my little brother won't say it... But I will. Who is that, my lady?"

The woman, Youkai as she called herself, smiled to Lobo - A name Setoku designated him due to his arrogance in thinking he was the only one that mattered. Yes... Lobo. That sounded right. But it wasn't the woman nor his brother who kept his attention. It was the girl who stood before the cabin, a wooden daito gripped in her hands. Youkai spoke, loudly, so all would hear her. It was comforting, in a way, Setoku realized. But frightening for reasons he couldn't pin.

"You two are very welcome. And that is Sara. That will be Setoku's new best friend, I am sure. Isn't that right, Setoku-kun?"

The woman reached down, and gently ruffled his hair, causing him to flinch. This woman... He already felt love for her... And that frightened him. Who... or what was she... really? Before he could voice his opinion on the matter though, the young girl shot forward, fire in her eyes.

"Don't touch him, Mother!!!!"

The daito swung forth, and Setoku reacted as anyone would. He yanked his No-dachi up, and caught the wooden blade against his own chipped and worn sword. There was a crack, as the wood begun to snap.

"Greetings, Sara. I am Setoku... An honor, I am sure."

Setoku pushed all his little weight forward, and Youkai smiled as the girls wooden sword split in half. She could see what they didn't. The monsters above them stirring in excitement - But suddenly fear, bundling up to escape the two. But was it them? Could humans possibly cause this kind of destruction among beasts?! Her eyes slid to the slide, catching the sight of two young girls stumbling out of the bushes. Their eyes a crimson red - And Youkai's body tightened up. The Hollows fled... The older of the two slowly pushed herself to her feet - She was emaciated, clearly, but something about them... The girl spoke, and Youkai could feel her excitement rise. These girls... were the Bount!

"Gree...greetings... My... my name is Eshilieth... and this is Ivy.... could we..."

The girl fell again, and Setoku and Sara broke swords, glaring at each other for a moment, before going to help. Lobo and Youkai merely stood in place... and quietly, the woman in white spoke.

"Lobo... you will become my favorite son... Of this... I am sure.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Setoku turned his head to look behind him as he suddenly felt a spike in Stray's reiatsu. What was going on...? Clearly she was in distress... But was it over something Lyonin did... or was it the child? Setoku slowly turned his body around. He literally tasted her reiatsu, he needed to help. It was the least he could do! He took a step forward, and before him, a boy seem to literally appear from nothing. As if blending in like a chameleon. Setoku stopped, giving the small child a once over. He wore what seemed to be organs around his person - But clearly not his own.... And he spoke with quite the accent. Who... the hell was this...?

"Greetings, former King of Hueco Mundo... I am Captain Kisagi. And I am afraid... I cannot allow you to help her."

Setoku froze, his hand dropping to the hilt of his sword. A captain... here?! How the hell did he find him? And not only that... what the hell was up with his blue hair...? And the Organs... something about this boy... wasn't right.

"Now now, My lord. There is no need for violence. Besides, I am not really here. I am just telling you... There is no need to help the 'Princess.' She is safe. But you will not be, if you interfere. Not only I am a worry, but the Gotei 13, as well. Do you understand, 'My Lord' ~"

Setoku chewed on his lower lip. He was right. Setoku was supposed to be dead. But... No... Lyonin. Lyonin would help. He had asked Lyonin too. Eventually, when the time was right, the Shinigami that retired... would save the day. Setoku merely lowered his head, and in a flash, his sword sliced the boy in half - The click of the katana returning echoed louder than the cut itself.

"That is fine, boy. But remember, you are playing with fire. My Sister... will not be held for long. And I will return... Fool."

Setoku turned on his heel, as the two halves of the corpse exploded in blood, and the image of the captain faded, turning into some poor shinigami girl whom he clearly used. A laugh followed the sliced in half girls appearance, and Setoku slowly walked away, a smile coming upon his lips. This... was getting interesting.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu May 21, 2015 7:50 pm

"I don't understand it, Ivy. From everything I collected, to first meeting you in a deserted forest, to Momma Youkai rescuing us.... Where did you come from? I am the Queen of Blades, Mistress of all Bount, yet I didn't know about you. I knew of the Kariya's, the Mitchells, yet not... of the Shinamoris. Is it possible? Did Sara and Setoku's realm begin... with us?" --- Mistress Eshilieth, divulging in her personal feelings of the Shinamori Clan with Ivy Shinamori.

Chapter Five: Induction to Pain

"Setoku-niisama.... Maybe you and Sara could teach me a few things someday...?"

Ivy sat on a log, as Sara and Setoku finished yet another sparring match. In his corner, of course, rested Ivy. While in Sara's, was the new girl they had recently come across, Jennifer. The family was growing, and Setoku, who recently turned thirteen, was put off by it. He had taken to calling the new girl "Wolf Cub", due to her always coddling Sara - His Stray Wolf. It didn't bother him that the girl took to acting like Sara and Setoku's child, it was her never ending silence, though. It was.... unnerving too him as a swordsman. Sara spoke first, an actual Katana rested in her obi sash - and smirking proudly.

"Little Ivy, you need someone skilled to teach you. This flea of mine will never catch up!"

Ivy frowned in Sara's direction, those crimson eyes seemingly screaming murder. Again, Setoku was at a loss. Lobo, whom usually always sat in the back room with Mother, had taken more to Sara's side, like Jennifer had. But Eshilieth and Ivy, seemed more infatuated with him. That too, was unnerving. Sara seemed unaware though, winking toward Ivy.

"Besides, Ivy-chan, a big Strong Man is in your future, not a flea of a man."

Sara came up behind Setoku, and wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing the side of his neck softly, before speaking so only he could hear.

"She really loves you, Flea. Color me jealous, huh?"

Setoku smiled, reaching back to let his fingertips brush her jawline. It was an odd feeling, really, that Sara gave him. Maybe that was why he loved her so - But Ivy, everytime Sara touched him, Setoku could swear he could feel the cold of her gaze on her. Setoku broke from her arms, and knelled down before Ivy, reaching up to let his own fingers touch her chin, much like he did with Sara, causing the girl to blush.

"Ivy, I promise, someday soon, I will teach you all I know. But until then, observe me and Sara, learn from our movements. We teach one another, and by extension, teach you and Jennifer. Do you understand?"

Ivy, still blushing, nodded her head, and kept it lowered.

"I understand, Setoku-sama. But Sara isn't right for you.... Me and Eshilieth, are all you need."

She said it quietly, making Sara and Jen none the wiser - But Setoku's eyes suddenly grew wide. What... what could that mean?

"Ivy... what... what do you----"

The sheath of a sword suddenly impacted Setoku's head, causing his face to drop into Ivy's lap - Ivy screamed murder at Sara, calling her all manner of names, but Sara merely laughed.

"Don't be trying to steal my man Ivy-chan! Besides, he knows who he belongs too, doesn't he, flea?"

Stray smiled, and winked to Ivy, before reaching down and grabbing the back of Setoku's shirt, and weakly tugging on it. Laughing....

Ivy rolled over in the bed, plagued by memories of the past. How long had it been since she had seen all of them together... smiling? Eshilieth was dead, Sara was dead, Jennifer was Dead.... That fool Lobo was killed by Sara's own hands.... And Mother.... But no, she didn't have time to dwell on that. A child was screaming, and she slowly rolled out of bed. On the floor next too her bed, cuddled up together in a makeshift bed of their own, were Luke and Sarah.

"I don't understand it.... Setoku... why for her? Why not for Me? Or Eshilieth...? Or even Sara?"

Ivy slowly pulled on a silk kimono to cover her nude form... Not by much though. The silk was see-through. She, nor Setoku's wife, seemed to mind. It was late, and Erikai was needing attention. Where were the whore and Setoku anyway?

"Shhh, Erikai-chan... Auntie Ivy is coming..."

Ivy took two steps, before she felt her stomach pull. She felt it... Isabella.... dying. She could never explain it, though. She felt people die. She felt Sara being slaughtered by Setoku, Jen as well. She felt when Sara butchered Lobo - Like actually felt it. But what was strange, she didn't feel when Setoku killed Eshilieth... or Momma Youkai. Suddenly, her skin drew cold. She knew what she had to do. It was her masters orders - Setoku. She turned on her heel, and marched toward Luke and Sarah, slowly kneeling down - And biting into Luke's neck first. The scream awoke Sarah, and Ivy reached out, gripping her neck so tightly Sarah's skin begun turning blue. Luke turned to ash first, and Ivy followed that by biting into Sarah's blue neck next, ending her in mere seconds. She rose from her feast, and slowly walked into the hall, the baby's cries growing louder.

"Forgive me... Children. Blame... your father... Se---"

Ivy suddenly doubled over, as she felt Setoku's life rip from his bones. She let out a scream louder than even the childs, and knocked over a lantern, causing flames to quickly over take the wood in her room. The blankets and rice doors being the first to ignite. She quickly composed herself, and rushed to the child's side, mouth open in anticipation. She felt overwhelming power when she devoured the Children, and she couldn't even explain why.

"Forgive me.... Erikai... you were my, and Setoku's, favorite."

Ivy reached down, and as she leaned in to bite the babies neck, Erikai reached a little hand out, and grabbed her hair comforting like. And Ivy froze. She.... she couldn't do it. Not to this one. She pulled the child to her chest, and spun her body around, and ran out the door - Leaving the building to burn. She needed to leave Japan... she needed to find Home.... But first, there was the matter of what to do with this child.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 pm

"It is quite odd, really. This Shinamori family. The former king occupied much of my research, but it was thanks to him that I found her. Her pregnant form had to be explained! And I promise you, my dear Azula, I will be the one to find her, and imprison her." ---- Captain Kisagi, speaking about his hopes to Captain Azula

Short Prelude: The Birth of True Destruction

"Mother....?"

The girl floating in a tank in a dingy apartment spoke. Her skin was pale as death, and her beautiful flowing black hair gently fell over her body, covering her vital parts. Eshilieth was thrilled. Not only did she have one, but now two, of Setoku's children. This one though.... the original survivor, was rather hard to obtain. She was the first to find her corpse... And create this. Eshilieth stepped forward, and pressed a button on the computer, causing the water to slowly drain.

"Yes, my Dear. It is I...."

Eshilieth licked her lips gingerly, and reached into her bag, pulling a quincy charm from within. Still it retained it's shine, seeming as if freshly created - But Eshilieth attained it through... different matters. The girl slowly fell to the bottom of the tank, landing on her feet. Crouched down, she slowly raised her head, and her eyes gleamed that purple tinted green tint of hers.

"You... are not.... her...."

The girl spoke, her words slow, separated. Eshilieth slowly approached, and offered the girl the bracelet.

"Perhaps not, my dear. But in a way, Auntie Eshilieth, is now your mother. Now rise.... Shinamori... Erikai."

The girl stared at the bracelet a moment, before taking it in her hand. It glowed a dark purple - A very rare trait among the Quincy. After a moment, the girl slid it onto her left wrist, and slowly rose. Her black hair cascaded back, exposing her true form. Eshilieth cocked her head to the side - That Isabella was a whore, but the children she and Setoku produced.... were beautiful. Eshilieth quickly reached back, and grabbed a towel, offering it to her. Last thing she needed was another unmodest Ivy type.

"Tell me what you remember, First Empress of the Vandereich."

The girl gratefully took the towel, and wrapped it around her body. After giving the room a once over, she gave the woman another glance. She seemed familiar to her, in more ways then one. Was this.... the missing Family Link she searched for upon her abandonment? No... this woman....

"Do you not remember, my de---"

Eshilieth's words were cut off, as a dark purple energy sword was pointed at her throat. The handle was purple crystal, with two massive guards - Shapped like a crossbrow - and a long purple energy blade. It was.... amazing. Eshilieth merely smiled, raising her hands in the air. The girl spoke, her words vicious.

"You are of the Bount! Though I can taste your Reiatsu, I can sense the evil within you! And.... those Crimson Eyes... Why am I here?!"

Eshilieth lowered a her hands, and smiled, opening her arms seeming to hug the girl.

"You caught me, Lady Erikai. I am Eshilieth, the Queen of Blades."

Erikai seemed to flinch at the title, before cocking her head to the side. The clothes she wore were not of her time, and the tinted windows let her see the massive buildings outside. She died an old lady - Yet her form was now supple and young. She was at a loss - Though she did enjoy her old form a bit.

"I am clearly resurrected. I don't know how... Mistress Eshilieth... But I am sure you had something to do with it. After all... It was you who lead me to my demise.... "Queen of Blades."

Eshilieth opened her hands, and shrugged slowly. It was true - Before she could even call upon that magnificent weapon... Eshilieth ended her life.

"You now have Bount blood in you, Erikai. Though not much - You will keep your form and powers... But for one reason only. To kill... your father."

Erikai frowned, and twisted the blade to the side - The guards on the weapon suddenly pulled back, and a loud explosion was heard, as she fired a bolt at Eshilieth. As the debris cleared, Erikai spoke.

"My father was a farmer and a good man. And long dead, I assure you. I saw to his purification myself."

The voice that followed was not Eshilieths... but instead, Ivy. Erikai caught her coming in the door, but did nothing of it.

"My favorite girl... Shinamori Erikai. I am your Auntie.... Shinamori Ivy."

Erikai's sword suddenly lowered, as the beam begun to fade - Turning to face Ivy with tears in her eyes. She did not remember her naturally, but she knew of her... Knew what she had done... How she had saved her. She took a step closer, as Ivy opened her arms for an embrace. So the person they were talking about... It wasn't her adoptive father... but the one who caused the death of her siblings... And Mother.... it was....

"Shinamori Setoku."

Eshilieth finished her thoughts, and Erikai fell into Ivy's embrace, letting out a sob. Eshilieth merely smiled, and turned on her heel. The front of her clothing gone, and a massive burn mark on her chest. She needed to change - And... Begin the plan to finally eradicate Setoku.

It was Joseph who finished her thoughts though, as he followed into the same door Ivy did. His young looking features, his rough attitude. His underlying Strength. Eshilieth may of had a child with Solvious... But Joseph, was on a whole different level. And reminded her so much of her first love.... The Okashira... Lobo.

"It is finally time for Shinamori Setoku... To meet his End."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun May 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Chapter Deuce: A game of Tag.... Whaaa?!

[Second World War Author Convention]

Ok, so maybe not an Author Convention... Sorry for the misleading title... but hey. It's what I do. Lately, I've been glazing over all my past stories and have come up with several QnA versions of why so much weird stuff is going on in this chapter - From the Ascendance of Mistress Stray, to the rebirth of my favorite female Char (Besides anyone made by Azula. Mmmmm, Azula <3 :P) here are some questions, and perhaps answers, that only I seek to explain what "End" is truly about. So, now, let us begi----

Lyonin: Why does it suck?

Pardon, Lyo?

Stray: Yeah... It kind of sucks.

.....Like Lyonin did last night with me?

Stray: .....

Lyonin: ....!

-Stray and Lyonin exit the room in a clever, comedy stricken ball of dust-

Anyways... Let us begin!!!!

Question: Who the hell is Audrey and Chris?

Answer: Not too long ago, I made a story called "Rebirth of the Hybrid Princess." That particular story has yet to be finished, and was influenced in no way with any of my other work. In it, I explained from mainly Audrey Lyn's standpoint, how Setoku influenced a Bount and took her hostage for experiments. The woman was destined to eventually be the one to kill Setoku in the end - While her Husband, Chris, would try to conquer Seritei. The story is kind of dead in the water, but I changed my mind, and instead focused Setoku's death in a final story, paralleling all my past works.

Question: So ummm.... About Eshilieth... Was she real...? Or purely your creation?

Answer: Without permission from either Eshilieth or Ivy, I took the liberty of writing them into my story, giving them Bount backgrounds and intense powers. The permission I received? Straywolfs. So Eshilieth, Ivy, you two read this, go after Stray. But in the grand scheme of things, Eshilieth is literally a God among Bount, with her successor, Ivy, being hailed a Demi-God. I forged a new background for the said beasts of the night, stating that 3 powerful Bount were born first. One who could birth the weapons known as Puppets - Yoshino, from the Filler - One who could reproduce Bount from Mortal, Shinigami, Arrancar or Quincy - ******* Kariya (....Joseph. It' him.) and one who could give birth exclusively to Bount through Bount: Eshilieth Shinamori. Joseph's full background has yet to be divulged, but it'll come into play later. How Eshilieth has Hollow Powers, and the rest of the survivors, remains a mystery. (Fun Fact: In the circle series, I am working on two more side-tales. Tales of the Kariya, explaining their powers, and tale of Lobo Oscuras, my personal favorite of npcs.) But back to who Chris and Audrey are: They are based on real friends of mine, with a Bount twist. Their deaths serve a purpose in all stories, which you'll have to wait and see. And will lead credence to "Tales of the Kariya."

Question: Who is Erikai, and why should I care?

Answer: You don't have to care, dammit! Suck it up! But anyway, in past stories, I touched on the Three children of Isabella and Setoku. Erikai, the youngest, never played much role in any of my stories, until now. The first female to lead the Vandereich in Juha Bach's slumber, Erikai Shinamori was a Quincy. She is often hailed as the "First Empress" of the Vandereich, due to her being an A in Bach's absence. She is powerful, often said to of been more than a match for the current Espada and Gotei 13 combined. Though that is slightly over-indulged. She is stronger than Setoku, and the current Captain Commander, though not as powerful as Eshilieth nor Ivy. I would place her at a Stray Level, for sure. Not the current Stray either. The old Stray. But back to where I was - Erikai is basically Setoku's replacement. Which you will understand in a second.

Question: What the hell is ::End::? And why does it suck so bad?

Lyonin: Told you

Stray: Come back here Lyonin! I got a whip with your name on it!

Answer: It is the death of Setoku, told from the angle of Stray, Lyonin and Setoku. Adding more npcs along the way. And bam. I'm done. Now if you'll excuse me, I got a Lyonin to handle <3

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 am

"I never understood why he held him captive. Perhaps in hope of luring me back to the living realm? Doubtful, though. Setoku was always an intrigue to me. From the time Youkai proposed of me to protect him and watch him, to my death as a Vasto Lorde at his hands. I think he did it to prove a point.... A point only he or Stray could comprehend. So in love with her, yet naive enough to make a clone of the mortal me for compassion's sake." --- Princess Isabella, making a mental note of Prince Luke's capture and seal at Setoku's hand.

The Final Short -- Death's Advocate.

Antarctica

"While you rested in your cradle of power, believing yourself to be safe..."

Setoku stood over a fallen Sinner, as Stray grabbed a hold of Seth's arm, and pulled, forcing it and her to fade away back into the confines of Hueco Mundo. Leaving an unconscious and bloodied Seth to rot in the Frozen Wastes. He turned his head slowly over his shoulder, and reached up, slowly undoing the white Shukasho from his neck to the center of his pale chest. The eight below his adam's apple burned. Perhaps the frozen air would do it some good. He again checked over his shoulder, making sure Stray and her trophy arm was gone - He had been waiting for this for a long time.

"And now...."

Setoku knelt down next to Luke, as his fingers and hands slowly moved in a rhythmic pattern, as Luke's eyes slowly opened, and begun to grow wide.

"Setoku.... you cannot... She will not come..."

Setoku smiled at this, as the rhythmic moving suddenly stopped, his fingers interlaced, all except the pointer's on either hand, which steepled and crossed slightly over each other.

"I... have returned."

There was a loud cracking noise, as the ice below Luke begun to glow red slightly, and Luke felt his Black Robes burn and melt to the ice, as metal looking tendrils slowly rose in their place, and begun wrapping themselves around his form.

"The final Hell Verse, used only in extreme cases of misbehavior and escape.... The Sealing Verse.... How...? When...?"

Setoku smiled, as he brought his hands to his lips, and slowly let them unfurl, allowing his arms to fall to either side of him - Slowly standing up.

"From Isabella, Sensei. Right before I slaughtered her and cloned her. Michiyo Fujiwara.... my Fraccion, is Isabella. And while you thought your position was safe, I raised her, and trained. I grew Stronger..."

Setoku cocked his head to the side, as the tip of a Giant metal blade seem to rise from the ice - Luke, now completely nude, was pulled hard against the metal beam - And a flash - So bright the white of Antarctica seem to reflect it across the whole world occurred. Setoku used a single hand to shield his eyes as the black tendrils snaked more around Luke's body. As the flash subsided, the metal "sword" as it were was fully risen out of the ice, and Luke's arms were forced and pulled outward, as the ends of the tendrils around them snaked around another beam that appeared behind the sword, horizontally. The image seem to be that of the Mortal Jesus Christ as Human's called him, being crucified. The irony was not lost on Setoku. He turned, and begun heading toward the fallen Seth, to aid him.

"Sensei. A time will come when I sap all of your power, and on that day, I shall return to kill you. I could care less about.... -Her-, it is something else I am after, anyway."

Setoku froze two steps from Seth, as he heard Luke's voice. How... was he able to speak still...?

"Stray will never love you again, Setoku. Nor will you be able to misplace Lobo... I can't wait... until you try and fail... And I'm free... to reclaim my---"

Luke suddenly went quiet, as a purple beam smashed into his face, and Setoku knelt down by Seth.

"Come Seth, I shall keep my word. Goodbye, Luke. We will meet again.... Real soon."

As Setoku pulled up Seth, and the fabric of space and time ripped open, Seth's eyes slowly cracked open catching the eight on Setoku's throat as it phased into a One. So Lobo's plan.... was truly too begin.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:02 am

"It is a waste, Lieutenant Kisagi-kun. The Shinamori Clan is nothing but a myth, perpetuated by naysayers of Captain Izanaga.... Your Captain. So before you get carried away with your thoughts of grand schemes, First Captain of the punishment squad, remember.... Check your Facts." ---- Weapon Master of the Second Squad Stealth Force and Sixth Seat; Erik 'Tremblood' Urizita.

Nearly 900 Years ago

"No!"

Erik dove under a strange 'kunai' as he screamed out. Ever since the mysterious vanishing of Captain Izanaga and Fukutaicho Izanaga, the Second Squad was in disarray. For a very short period, Erik had become the Captain, pushed ahead of Third Seat Kisagi. Clearly, the newly crowned Lieutenant was not happy with such, as he launched another volley of the throwing knives his way.

"Why are you running, 'Captain'? I thought you was stronger den me, huh?"

Erik dropped into another roll, as he unsheathed his twin swords in the same movement. His haori tattered at the ends from the near misses. Kisagi was correct in his assumption, though - Urizita should of been stronger. Yet the surprise attack launched on him threw him off.

"Hush, Kisagi... or it'll be your end! Come forth.... Bloody Red Se----"

Erik flipped one of his swords around, smacking a Kunai to the ground at his feet. Kisagi was relentless - He clearly wanted Erik to disappear. Or incapacitated so he could.... Experiment on him.... He wasn't sure which.

"Seems you live up to your name, Kisagi-kun. With your electric Blue Hair, and carefree idioms, I'm shocked you didn't end up in Twelfth Squad.... You sick son of a bi---"

A massive explosion suddenly lit up the sky around Erik, and his hearing went dull. He felt his body rocket back, as he was sent flying toward the main entrance to Squad Two training ground. As soon as Captain Izanaga vanished, perhaps Erik should of killed Kisagi, and been done with it. But he couldn't. The man was highly intelligent, and a valued asset to the punishment squad. Killing him would of been a waste. Besides, Erik wasn't sure even the Maggots Nest could contain him.

"See, Captain Urizita? Even your high battle prowess is not a match fer clever deduction. I noted you's as a melee specialist, so using a ranged explosion was a simple matter to figure out. Wouldn't you say....?"

As the smoke around Erik's heaped over form begun to dissipate, the barrel end of a flintlock was all that greeted Kisagi. His eyes went wide for a moment - Was this his Shikai? But Kisagi stopped him from calling it! He was only a temporary captain - He didn't even have Bankai! How could he call upon his shikai with no ---

"Go to hell, Kisagi. Destroy, Electric Death."

Kisagi leaned back, as a bolt of lighting flashed over his head. Of course, the duel nature of his Zanpakutou. Lightning and Blood. Kisagi had indeed come up with a way to combat this. As he shot back up, he felt a sudden impact dead center of his chest, and was sent flying back, only inches above the ground.

"Ye.... Bastard....!"

Kisagi forced out, as the vest under his kimono shattered. He had created a bullet of his own blood, and fired the lightning first as a mere distraction. The solid impact must of forced his lightning resist vest to shatter. Before he had time to deduce a good exit strategy, Erik appeared next to him in mid-flight. Kisagi's eyes grew wide as the boy with white hair, and haunting green eyes, pulled back one of his flintlock pistols. Half of his face was covered in blood. His black kimono was stained in it. The explosion must of given him the blood he needed to make such a solid bullet - His thoughts suddenly went white, as the handle of the pistol impacted the side of his skull, sending him in a different direction. Followed by Erik's voice.

"I.... will return.... Kisagi.... After I learn from Kurome just what.... has become of me. And where.... the hell you came from.... And you... will die...."

And the boy was gone. Using his abnormal speed no-doubt to escape to the nearest Senkaimon Gate. Kisagi's head slammed into the ground first, as he slid along it for another fifty feet. His body ached... but now... he was the captain. Now.... He could find that mangy wolf Lobo, and his family. His vision begun to fade to black, as a young girl came running over with three other squad mates, coming to save the day..... The fools....

-----------------Present Day----------------

Erik's eyes shot open. It was about time, he assumed. Everything was coming to a head. Three Ebony men came running to his side, asking commands in their Zimbabwe tongue. Erik merely smiled slowly. He slowly rose to his feet, allowing the haori tied around the side of his obi to unfurl to the ground. These men.... were his legacy. His crew. They had just hit a Oil Ship not too long ago, so money in the human realm was not an issue. But something about it... just didn't seem right. They were acting strange.

"I suppose we set to port, gents."

Erik bowed his head slowly, and caught one of the man's wrist as he lodged a punch in his face area. His movements were slower due to the gigai he wore, but still beyond human. With a simple click sound, the man's arm snapped in half - And using the man as leverage he flung his body around, and sent the tip of his steel plated boot into the jaw of the next. Another click, and the man spun off the boat. As Erik fell down toward the deck, he tucked the mans arm between his legs, and spun his body around so he would land on his back.

"It's over."

Erik muttered, as a squishy sound was heard, and Erik opened his legs, sending the man flying into the third. They both flew off the boat, and Erik casually got to his feet, heading to the main cabin. He was one of the few remaining Pirate Captain's still operating off the Madagascar coast - But that was about to change. It was time to go back to America, and seek out his former captain. It was time, after all. The Vaizard Army was going to reunite, and take on Hueco Mundo. And then.... The Bount.

"Here I come, Kisagi-kun.... Be ready."

A loud screeching occurred, as the boat flew forward, slamming directly into the three drowning men's bodies. Another satisfying crunch of flesh and bone smacking across the bow and Erik was gone, his body fading as the boat flew driver-less into the sea. No doubt it would be spotted by incoming merchants or run into Africa itself, leaving all questions of the most merciless Pirate o the seven seas fate sealed. Captain Tremblood was dead, and in his place, another cartel would rise - And in those same actions, Erik would bury one below not only the sea, but the crust of earth itself.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:52 pm

"Well truth be told, Mother.... That night you found us... It wasn't rain covering Setoku's face.... it was tears. He was afraid. And is still afraid. But who can blame him? Is it so wrong... to not kill?" ---- Lobo to Youkai, two months before his death.

Unknown Time

Chapter Six: The Beginning of the End

The wagons around them were burning. Flames blazing through the endless night of the open plain. Six bodies rested, in almost a perfect circle, around two children. The older of the two was looking at the ground, the European style sword in his grasp held high. Visibly he was crying. The woman who gazed from the cover of brush merely made a mental note. The beasts around him were terrified, leaving both children clear room. It was an oddity, really. She had found Sara odd enough as was - Humans... Who were feared by Hollow! It was marvelous! She would make a family... One who would rival Luke's mock empire of 'Espada' Arrancar. But what Family would be complete without an abomination of Nature...? The older boy didn't fit that criteria. As her eyes slid to the other one, who was gazing up to the sky her blood seem to suddenly turn Ice Cold. Him...! IT WAS HIM! He was... smiling manically at the sky, just staring. Rain falling down his face, eyes wide at the oncoming storm - Blood dripping along his No-dachi. He wasn't afraid, he wasn't emotionally scarred like the elder of the two - No, this boy didn't seem to elicit much feelings at all, beyond simple joy and understanding. It had to be him. The only one who could rival Sara in power... The only one who could rise above Youkai and Sara, and forge his own destiny....

Current Era

Setoku stood alone in the desert, gazing absent minded ahead. Stray had confronted him, was trying to figure him out. She always called him the Espada of Loneliness, a Title Setoku deemed upon his self, in order to protect Stray from such. Slowly he brought up his hands, giving them a once over. It was happening, after all. His true Aspect, the aspect decided by Luke and Lobo was coming forth. Setoku doubted Stray would figure it out before his demise. Hell, even if she did, she wouldn't understand it's implications for eons. All that was left... Was one more step. One last step to giving Stray and Michiyo what they deserved. Time was an odd thing, and thought to be inescapable - But clearly, many of the Espada before him who held that said aspect had never met... a Sinner.

"Come, Luke Sensei... Isabella-chan. Sinners cannot die, only be sealed... So let us have... a little conversation."

As soon as Setoku spoke, a massive gate begun to form in the dunes of Las Noches. A massive human-looking Skeleton on either side. Many of the lower-class Hollow within a twenty mile radius would no doubt scatter, as the cluttering of so much concentrated Dark Reiatsu was too much for most people to handle. But only feet away from the swirling vortex stood Setoku, eyes forward as the gates slowly begun to open, and a single voice caused Setoku to begin to step forward, into the gate. A voice, that would linger on in Setoku's mind for the rest of his unnatural life.

"Setoku-san... I missed you..."

Two shadows were all that Setoku caught at first - Followed by a third...? It was the third who spoke, right as Setoku stepped into the gates, and the massive black stone doors begun to close him in. A voice, Setoku hoped, no stray Espada would dare to hear.

"Brother... finally come to visit us I see..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:25 pm

"He will Remake himself....
He will ruin those who Deny Justice...
He will choose the fate of the weak....
He will choose.... how he will be loved.."
--- Prophecy on Lobo Oscuras, created by Kreia of the Shifting Sands.

Lullaby of the Lonely - Verse 1

.::Some point in the Future::.

The wind cut through the dry desert valley - Carving the dancing Arizona Sands into a swath of despair and restlessness. Known as the "End" for several Generations, this desolate plain between Gila Bend and Yuma was forsaken eons ago. Considered a ghost desert by some, and a cursed land by natives, it wasn't surprising so many beings stood before a single, massive crackly mountain looking peak. Yet they all seemed frozen, mouths agape, as if they could see something mortals couldn't.... When in truth, the thousands of Quincy that were gazing to the peak, could. They all held assorted weapons, from energy swords to energy whips and bows - All were in white. And the one standing at the lead of the pack, the only in all red, smiled gingerly.

"Former Lord Luke, Former Lord Lobo.... And now, my Father. How cute... You find yourself powerful, Eshilieth? Because you can summon a gate of hell and bring back the three former rulers of Hueco Mundo? Don't be so naive!"

The girl shot forward, and Eshilieth grinned, spreading her arms wide. The girl barely had time to see it coming, a wolf taking up her whole field of view, followed by a direct kick to the stomach - Sending her crashing down to the ground below. There was a flash, before Lobo opened his eyes. Looking down at the broken girl.

"You may be my niece, but do not think that will stop me.... Correct, Setoku?"

"Correct, Brother."

Erikai felt her blood run cold, as the voice came from not above her, but in the crowd of her servants. She didn't even have time to warn them before his famous words crossed her ears.

"Despair, Vamiro Murcielago."

::Current Era::

The massive doors to the Gate slowly closed, leaving Setoku in a massive, if not over bearing, towering world. Around him seemed blank towers, with little roads traveling between them all. The first level.... He had done it. But where were they....?

"Setoku... you've seen some hard times... Haven't you?"

Setoku's eyes grew wide, as someone's arms draped around his neck. But it wasn't Isabella.... Nor Lobo.

"Sempai...."

Luke smiled, before letting go. He did not hold a grudge toward his student for his previous failings, but he did hold him slightly in contempt. Not only did he cause Luke to be imprisoned back in hell, he also caused him to be sealed away even longer than Setoku himself was. But... Something about the way he summoned them caught his attention. And... Luke was indeed interested.

"So what is it you seek, Student? Too see your Brother again? He is here... as is your Mortal Wife.... Or is it something else.... altogether you wish?"

Setoku closed his eyes a moment, before slowly taking a breath. This wouldn't be a simple question and answer.... Not with Luke. Setoku knew that - Yet, he didn't know just how low Luke would hit, not yet, anyway.

"Immortality... For Stray and Michiyo. How?"

Luke leaned back slightly, taken aback. How... had Setoku learned this..? But it wasn't so much him learning it... as him asking for it. What.... what gave him the right? Or the insight to even want to consent to those two living forever? It wasn't Luke who answered Setoku though - It was someone far worse.

"The answer isn't for you to learn, Brother. It is yours only to earn!"

There was a "cling" of metal, as Setoku looked over his shoulder, quickly drawing his sword to try and stop the oncoming blade of Lobo Oscuras.

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 pm

"He will immortalize his love...
He will strengthen himself through sacrifice...
He will make a pet....
He will strengthen himself through pain....
He will know... Brotherhood..."
---- Prophecy on Setoku Shinamori, created by Kreia of the Shifting Sands.

Lullaby of the Lonely: Verse 2

Depths of Hell

"Tch, don't you wish, Lobo-kun?"

Setoku's eyes slightly came into focus, taking in Lobo for all he was. The snarl on his face, the blades crossed tightly, sparks appearing between the two lengths of metal.... It was like old times.

"Aren't you even the least bit surprised, Setoku? Too find your dear old brother here?"

Setoku pushed away from Lobo's blade, and as he was sliding back, two bone wings begun to appear on his back, slowly spreading. A white casing glowing around most of his body.

"Hardly. Segunda.... Etapa."

Lobo's eyes squinted slightly, as a bright purple flash engulfed him and Setoku. Always like his Brother, quick to proceed, slow to analyze. Perhaps that was why that filthy human, Stray's Love, killed him. Lobo took two steps back, shaking his head. Clearly he never learned from past mistakes. Lobo was not here to help him, not anymore.

"Very well, Little Brother. But you know... I have a segunda etapa as well.... Segunda.... Etapa."

As soon as the purple light begun to fade, an intense black light filled the room. Setoku's first mistake? Not moving from said light.

"But mine.... Works similar to the sword that sealed away Seth's own. Yet.... it's not permanent. Only until.... I say so."

As the light faded, Setoku was standing in place, eyes wide. His wings gone, the bone armor missing. He stood, with his white hakisho, his sword pulled high. Yet Lobo saw no fear... Just determination.

"Setoku, you lack discipline. You always have. Just because you are the first and only 'God' King of Hueco Mundo, doesn't truly make you a god."

Erik leaned against a pole in the Rukon district, a cup of sake held between his thumb and pointer. It had been a few days since word of his sudden vanishing act spread to piracy. Already he was hearing how Zimbabwe Pirates were in operation again. A small problem he'd have to deal with in the near future. But right now, only one thing peaked his interest. Word of Second Squad's Lieutenant. Asphalt. What a name.

"What are you gonna do, Erik?"

Erik was pulled from his thoughts by the Shiba Clansmen. A dishonored family helping a dishonored former Captain. The irony was palpable, to say the least.

"What do you mean? With Asphalt, was it? Nothing. The kid has a good moral compass. He will catch Kisagi sooner or later - And I'll be here to assist in his removal, of course."

Erik slowly pulled the sake to his lips, and right as the brim of said cup touched his lips, the two men were gone. To any bystander, it was now that they would probably quit drinking for the day.

(So short x.x)

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:03 am

"A man... Can have anything if he is willing to sacrifice. With your birth comes a solemn vow. You will have nothing.... your privilege... is the dirt. In the darkness, only ambition will guide you. Your freedom, will be the wars you wage - Your birthright...? The losses you suffer. Your entitlement will be the pain you endure, and when Darkness finds you.... You will face it..... Alone." ---- Korin Ailden too the infants Shinta and Derrick upon their birth.

Lullaby of the lonely: The final Hell Verse

"Doesn't make me a god...? Are you serious.... Dear Brother?"

Setoku's stance lowered, and his body relaxed, as he let out a dark and insanity driven laugh. Lobo could only stare, trying to figure out just what his little brother was getting at. Had he truly become the King of Madness? Or had his true aspect sapped away his mind? His question was never answered, for as soon as the laugh stopped, a black energy sword impacted the ground between them - Causing Setoku to leap back, eyes wide. His mind wasn't gone, Lobo thought, he was only being theatrical.

"Calm down, my children."

The voice caused Lobo to smile, as a black shadow slowly rose from the hell-rock beneath their feet. Her dull purple eyes, her pallid flesh, her young form... She was Lobo's everything. And soon, she would be Setoku's world, as well.

"Little Brother... I want you to meet our mother... Well, our true Mother. The Mistress of Loneliness herself..."

Setoku's eyes grew even wider, as the woman in black fully formed from the rock, and stood facing him. She looked like a younger version of Youkai, yet she was even more so flawless. And she emanated a feeling of Loneliness Setoku himself was jealous of. Who was she...? As her eyes laid upon Setoku, he could only blush. He wanted to give her everything, be her everything.

"Who... who are you...?"

The girl smiled, before giggling and skipping toward him - It wasn't her who answered though - It was Lobo.

"Simple my Brother. She is both our Mother and our Lover. The core of Youkai herself. The woman who created us in death.... She is..."

Setoku suddenly grew wide eyed. He had indeed come across this girl in past research. But why was she here? She.... was Youkai, And Youkai was her. They were one in the same. Youkai was merely a transformation of her when.... Something so traumatic happened it forced a change. Right? Setoku finished for Lobo, his body shivering. This was her, the true goddess of the Hollow Kind. One of the original ten Vasto Lordes of Hueco Mundo...

"Nikana... Diri..."

The girl suddenly stopped, and smiled toward Setoku. It was a smile that caused Setoku's knee's to tremble. He was staring true death in the face. A woman so powerful.... even Hell could not force contain her. His eyes shifted, meeting with Luke, who stood in the distance.

"There where is Youkai? I don't understand...."

"Simple..." Luke answered, before pointing at Setoku. "She is within Stray. Due to your meddling. She has become Stray's inner hollow."

Setoku's eyes shot open even wider. Because of him? That made no sense! How could he dictate something like
that? It took a moment for Setoku to notice, though, that a sword was sticking out of his chest. Looking down, his eyes grew wide. A black energy blade was pressed deep into his chest, dead center - And standing before him was the giggling Nikana Diri.

"Welcome home... My favorite son."

Setoku suddenly begin to feel his life rip from his insides, and bit down on his lip. Was this seriously happening...?! Now of all times? No! He was not here to die! The giggling increased, as his own Reiatsu pumped out, causing a mass of black Reiatsu to wrap around his body. And with a bright purple flash, everything ended. Hell fell apart before his eyes, being replaced by Hueco Mundo instead. In the back of his mind, all he could hear was her voice. His chest still burned.

"Bring me my Vaizard Daughter.... I must fix her... And return to me soon, Son."

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm

A break...! Or really an interlude explaining the closing chapters of "::End::" as it were.... I dunno!

So.... Here we are. Coming toward the final half of ::End::. Too be completely honest, I didn't think I had it in me. The story is a little convoluted, and with Stray writing the next few chapters, I'm sure it'll be even more confusing to some. So a basic QnA of some non-asked, simple questions is in order, I think.... Hell, why not? So let's begin, shall we?

1. Who is Nikana Diri....? What was she among this apparent "Original Ten" Vasto Lordes?

Nikana Diri, sister to the second Vasto Lorde, Anasandri Diri, and the original Espada of Loneliness. Her story is a long and a trippy one, and will be somewhat touched upon in the Kariya Stories I am working on. She is Youkai, as the premise goes, and Youkai is her. Just different personalities created by Nikana originally to deal with her own emptiness. As to what she was among the original Vasto Lordes... She was the third one born. The first is known as Zagarus of the Blood Mist. A hollow so powerful and destructive that a Young Captain Yammamoto, even with his fledgling Gotei 13 couldn't stop his rise to power. His Aspect was Madness. The Second Vasto Lorde Born... Anasandri of the Night. The Elder Sister of Nikana Diri, and the original Queen of Destruction. Third was of course Nikana Diri. Fourth was known as Kazekaza the Mad, who, despite his name, held the aspect of Nihilism. He seeked to understand how to create life through Reishi Particles, and some say he succeeded....  The fifth, Korin Ailden, the original Espada of Greed. These five each play some role in Nikana's rise, while the other five, will be covered at some point soon...

2, Ok.... So how important are they to the story...? And why not the other five?

Hmm, good question. I suppose overall they are very important to the story, as they are the ones who shaped what Lobo had envisioned for his Espada. Once free of the wretches of the Bount, the Sinners, and the Shinigami, it was these five Vasto Lorde who guided Lobo in his quest for a perfect Hueco Mundo, all under the rule of one. As for the remaining five.... They are important to the story... I just cant come up with their names atm. Lol

3. Ok then, what about Lobo? Or the Shinamori? Do they play any role in the upcoming RP?

Well yes and no. With what Stray is trying so desperately to do, the Shinamori will be pushed to the back seat of the RP. This is more of an elaboration on the closing of that, and what happened to them. It is also in this story that the actual beginning of each Shinamori will be revealed. Setoku and Lobo, along with Eshilieth and Ivy has been briefly touched upon, If I am granted permission, I will also divulge in Isabella, Stray, and Wolfie in turn. Seeing as how Lyonin allowed me to touch on his mortal life before in a different story, he will be the only missing one from this treatment. So... Got a few people to talk to.... As for Lobo, he's dead, long gone. While he is alive in Hell, it is just that, hell. So he really won't be too relevant to the story at hand, I suppose...

4. So from here on it's flashback kudos all-around hey?

.....No. Screw it! Im done! e,e
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:51 pm

"It is a myth, a myth based in reality, yet at the same time... Not in reality. Life after death does indeed exist, but not like a grand scheme of Reapers who control the after life, but as an eternal void. Where nothing advances, nothing changes... Your body is merely returned to earth, where you serve as more use to it than you did in life. As the worms and maggots devour the husk, you are alone with your thoughts... No heaven, no hell...." ------ Setoku Shinamori too Sara, on the eve before his departure.

Chapter Seven: The Origin (Part 1)

All around the inky darkness of the sky, not a single movement disturbed the sand. Yet a clashing was clearly heard coming from somewhere. The Jet Black sky was pierced by only a single light, the reverse crescent moon of Hueco Mundo. No massive structures filled the distance, not activity roamed the land - Just a bleak, barren, and cold desert. But it was indeed.... home. The sounds of armor clashing, claws wrenching, it was a music that always filled the background, a music Korin Ailden came to despise. He was sure he was the first of his kind -- The remenants of his mask were around his skull, like a white head-band, and his clothing was the purest of white. A stark contrast to the black clothing those... beings who invaded wore. His face was absolutely stunning, cold yellow eyes, small amounts of stubble on his thin chin, and perfect, pearly white teeth. His hair was cut short, kept close to his scalp, and was of a yellow color, like his eyes. He licked his thin lips slowly, stopping at the foot of a Sand Dune. Two hook-swords hung from his hip, on the left. Stuffed into purple fabric tied around his white hakama. Over his chest he wore a full white vest, open, exposing his scarred and chiseled form. He remembered tearing off his mask, gaining an increase in power..... And for some reason, he wanted more. No... He would get more. He sighed to himself, seeking out two of the legendary hollow of the Era. Zagarus.... and Seth. He had heard tales of their human like appearances, yet he refused to believe it. He had met Zagarus in battle, when he first ascended to Vasto Lorde, and from his memory, the brutish bull-like Hollow was in cased in black armor, with gleaming red eyes. Hardly a human form. As for Seth, he had never had the pleasure - But Seth was infamous for changing his looks, altering his age... Something Korin had never even heard of among Hollow. He would learn this boys secret......

"Ailden. My next.... Let's see.... Espada..... What say you, Seth?"

Korin's eyes went wide, and he spun on his heel, drawing a hook-sword with his right hand. The blade was gleaming, thin, and silver. The curve at the tip made it similar to his claws, perfect for ripping flesh apart. But the sight that greeted him almost caused him to falter backwards. Two.... Human...? Or Shinigami maybe; men, stood before him. One at least close to seven feet tall, with a massive form. His hair was as black as Hueco Mundo's sky - Like his armour. And unlike Korin, these two men wore black armor. The larger of the two, with the black hair, wore the full ensemble. Steel greeves, pauldrons, gauntlets, and even a tattered black cape hung from said pauldrons. The pauldrons were even spiked! It was a sight to be sure, but suspicion dawned on Ailden, beyond the massive mans red eyes, another question... Who was the smaller, yet nearly as intimidating man next too him? Who too wore black armour, yet not as over-blown? The massive mans weapon, a Zanbatou, which he carried causally on his shoulder blades, using the spikes to help hold it in place, was another mystery. The blade itself was nearly six feet long, and at least three feet wide. No Shinigami could achieve a sword like that... Except perhaps that Yammamoto. Korin gave bother men a once-over, before slowly pulling his hook-sword back. Not now, these two.... there was something about them.

"Who are you?"

He asked instead, and the smaller man merely smiled. The larger man though, spoke once more, and his voice alone made Korin feel as if a wave of water was crashing into him.

"I am... Zagarus. This here next to me, is my second in command - Seth; the Prince of Time. And you... will serve me as well, Korin Ailden - And your greed will be quenched."

Korin frowned slowly, taking a step back. These men were powerful, yes, but powerful enough to serve? He doubted that much indeed.He took another step back, his eyes focused on the big man, before he felt his back press against a hand, His eyes went wide, as he froze. The littler of the two, Seth, he had vanished...!

"Where do you think you're going, Korin Ailden?"

With a hard pull, Korin spun around, bringing his blade up, and sending it on course for Seth's shoulder - His eyes closed as he anticipated the moment of impact... But none ever came. He suddenly felt a sharp jab in his stomach, as Seth appeared next to him, and jammed his knee into it, placing his hand on the back of Ailden's head, and shoving him forward toward the dirt. Zagarus' voice broke the sounds of fighting.

"Do not kill him, Seth, we will need this boy... To destroy Yammamoto and all he represents..."

Standing about two hundred yards away, two beasts stirred, their eyes staying on the three. One, also of a human form, smiled sadly, while the other, a fully formed Vasto Lorde, knelled beside her.

"What do you think.... Sister Anasandri?"

The Human girl looked over. In her right hand she held a thin blade, akin too a rapier, and her outfit left little to the imagination. A black skirt, covered little of her legs, while white bone armour rested over her supple chest. Her hair, short and black, ran in contrast with her icy blue eyes. When she spoke, her voice was beautiful, yet twisted... as if pure evil.

"Well, my dear Nikana....I think Korin Ailden's greed stops here. Shall we go and see...?"

Nikana, the Vasto Lorde, nodded solemnly, and in a flash the pair were gone.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:34 am

"For Thousands' of years they stood watching over the Realms, but... they were deceived. While they rested in their cradle of power, believing the Human Realm to be safe, he rested in the darkness, and grew stronger. And now.... They shall watch their precious realm crumble before his might" ---- The Prophesy of the Shinamori, as told by Kreia of the Shifting Sands.

Chapter 8: The Origin: Birth of the Original Espada (Part 2)

"It can work!"

Kazekaza slammed a fist against the quartz rock of the Underground. Not far from the Blood Lake. For eons he had studied Hollow evolving into Gillian, analyzed their reishi particles as they combined into form. Learned the ancient arts of Reishi Manipulation, and finally, he solved it. After becoming a Vasto Lorde he was so sure he understood, but it wasn't until he ripped his mask off out of curiosity, that he truly understood. Reishi could be manipulated, controlled. He could live forever... And better yet, he could create life. But first... He'd need a Quincy. Those accursed white clothed archers and their "Way of the Quincy" would not elude him forever. They would be back... they always came back - Even before the Sinner King casted Juha Bach from here... They always came.

"It's just a matter of time... Isn't it, Kreia?"

Kazekaza smiled, the white robes that enclosed his body hid the many self-modifications and injuries he inflicted upon himself to better understand Reishi. He had come to consider it a curse as a whole - striking at beings who died, forcing them to live on, making them forget their mortal lives - A curse... he would soon break. His gray, shoulder length hair covered most of his facial features, except for a bright orange eye that glowed slightly, gazing through the part in his hair at an elderly woman. She too, was incased in white. And had grey hair, but her eyes... they were entirely white. Unlike him, whose mask particles made up along his neck in random white specks, she had no visible fragments - And Kazekaza held plenty of interest in that. But the real reason he kept her around, was he ability to see the Future - Or what he presumed was the Future. And from what he found... He'd be the catalyst for it!

"What was my first creations name, Kreia...? Tell me one more time."

The old lady slowly looked up, and smiled in a bitter sort of way. She held no disdain toward this man, yet she clearly seeked company, as she never was far from his side.

"Shinamori......"

She croaked slowly, before her white orbs grew wide.

"He approaches, Kazekaza!"

Kazekaza raised a single eyebrow. Was it time already? He figured they would come... But he was so close...!

"Kazekaza Mar...."

The voice was deep, bone chilling. It echoed so easily through the underground caves of the Menos Forest - He didn't need Kreia's help, nor even to look, to know who spoke to him. His reishi count was practically inconceivable, and his mere presence always made Kazekaza shudder with excitement. It was the First Born Vasto Lorde.

"Zargarus of the Blood Mist.... What can I do for you...?"

Kazekaza forced a smile on his lips, and turned to face the man - And his eyes grew wide. Standing before him was not just the Bull Vasto Lorde.... But a human, with a massive frame. And that wasn't all - The Prince of Time, the Hollow of Greed, the Mistress of Madness and the mistress of Lonliness stood along him. And three of them... Shared a form similar to his own. That is, Shinigami looking. He couldn't understand it... Weren't he and Kreia the only ones...?

"Kazekaza and Kreia of the Shifting Sands. You will join us."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement - And one Kreia merely looked toward Kazekaza for an answer. He opened his mouth, then slowly closed it. He had heard the tales of this little group, moving about, trying to form together a cell of Hollow, but that was the reason he was here. Too avoid that - He had heard the future, learned of the Shinamori, learned of the Shinigami Aizen.... He didn't have time for this! But maybe...

"Is that so, Lord Zagarus...? And may I ask.... What's in it for me..?"

At these words, a smile slowly drew over Zagarus' face. What would Kazekaza get out of it? The answer was simple, really, but Zagarus skirted around the direct answer, and instead said:

"I am building an underground Fortress. Within the walls of this structure, anything can be left to possibility."

Kazekaza raised a single eyebrow, gazing back at Kreia. The old woman merely nodded, as if she really had a say. Kazekaza turned back to Zagarus, and spread his arms wide in a surrendering gesture. What could he lose? Not much, he wagered. And the entertainment might be worth it.

"Very well, my Lord. I will Join you."

Right at these words, a hand gripped Kazekaza's wrist, and Kazekaza felt a burning sensation - Who...? His unasked question was answered though, as Seth's hand pulled away - And in it's place was a bloody, red, four. Kazekaza expected Seth to answer for this travesty of touching him, but it was Zagarus who answered.

"You are the fourth powerful among my group. My Espada. Seth is Primera, Ansandri is two, and Nikana is three. You and Kreia will now fill the role of Four and Five. I will summon you when the rest are gathered."

At those words, Zagarus', and his little gang, all turned, and walked away. Kazekaza stared at his arm, unable to answer. Just what had he gotten himself into....? Well, it wasn't a concern... Worse came to worse, he would slay them all and take lead.... But first....

"Kreia.... Who among the Shinamori will be the most powerful...?"

He turned too the old lady, who merely shook her head. She had no answer for him - The Creator, on which of his creations would turn out to be the best.

"All I know, Kazekaza, is that Vasto Lorde.... Nikana... will have some role in their creation. Too what extent... I cannot say, how? I also cannot say. But there is something about that girl..."

Kazekaza smiled slowly, turning back to look at where the group had been... And very quietly... he answered..

"A man.... Can have anything. If he is willing to sacrifice. This applies to Nikana, as well, I suppose..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 am

"She will learn what love is...
She shall never know peace...
She will never forgive him...
She will never attain true happiness...
She will bear an heir...
Her life will always be decided by him...
She shall never see death..." ----- prophecy of the Stray Wolf of the sands, as told by Kreia of the shifting sands.

Chapter 9: The Truth (Final Origin)

"Korin Ailden.... Did you inform them together? The second born and the first?"

Kazekaza asked the Espada sitting next to him at a long table. Time had passed, though in this hell, it was hard to say how much. Korin merely smiled, and lightly nodded his head. He had found the Quincy, Jaina and Darrius Von Moar. Implanted his own, and Kazekaza's reishi into both her pregnancy's, and even appeared before each of them, then together, with personal messages. Kazekaza Mar, however, would learn in time Korin Ailden's true reason for assisting him - And it involved his greed. Across from the two, a young looking Espada sat - He looked no older than twelve - Sky Leroy. He leaned forward, intent on getting the jist of the two's conversation.

"Hmmm? No trying to betray lord Zagarus, are we?"

Korin averted his eyes from the boy - He detested him. This boy was a culmination of hate he could never explain - Something about him screamed traitor. But to Korin's shock, it was Kazekaza who answered for him.

"Is that really your concern, boy? Espada of nothing, tell me, why do you suddenly show interest?"

Sky Leroy frowned, and as he went to speak, three massive Resihi washed over them, causing all at the table to fall deathly silent. Anasandri, Zagarus, and Seth - The most powerful among them, had clearly entered the room. It was Zagarus who spoke first - His massive reshi alone wasn't enough to silence a room full of high caliber Espada... But his lack of emotion, his massive frame... His title, the Espada of Fear - A title no one could ever hold again, at least in Korin Ailden's mind, sure as hell was. The command in his voice even caused the rebel's of the Hollow Group, Sky Leroy, Nikana and Kreia, to sit at full attention.

"The war with the Sinners will come to a close. I have defeated their king - And ravaged the forbidden realm of hell."

Gasps erupted through out the hall, the sheer audacity... to attack something akin to the spirit king, and win.... It was unheard of! Korin felt his stomach go light - A chill coming over him like none before - This was who Kazekaza was grooming the children for. Too defeat this monster.... But was it.... was it even possible? Better yet... would Ailden want to be caught assisting in such a plot? Zagarus spoke again - But the words.... they didn't seem like him.

"This is where our empire ends.I say this not out of fear, but out of hope. There will be three... Three who will together... slowly leach Hueco Mundo, and give it over to the Shinigami. Three who will cast out the Sinners, the Quincy... and then themselves. I thank Kreia for bringing me this news... Now, my final order...."

-------------------------Hueco Mundo; Time Unknown. Blood Lake-------------------

Setoku squeezed the throat of the ancient Espada tighter, merely feigning interest as blood dribbled from his lips. Next too him, stood Stray - Still disheveled from Setoku's interruption in her quest against Lyonin. She frowned at him a moment, before speaking to the dying former Espada.

"Sky Leroy, was it? Three would come after, who are they? And what.... was this final order?"

Through the blood, a smile emerged on the boy's lips, and his eyes slowly opened. His lips opening and closing, as if speaking.... but no sound came out. But Stray's eyes grew wide.

"Setoku.... Lobo... and.... Me...? What do you mean?"

Setoku's gripped slackened on the boy's throat, just enough for sound to come out - Yet Setoku still hadn't spoken. To Stray, he looked determined, no... maybe lost was the proper word.

"You three were creations.... Nothing more. Lobo and Setoku, the first successful Hollow/Quincy Hybrids.... And Stray... The Tri-breed. Bount, Shinigami and Hollow. She was created by Nikana and Kreia, no doubt a counter to what Korin Ailden and Kazekaza had done. But plans went awry.... Setoku and Stray saw to the demise of the most powerful of the creations, thus... they were failures. Just... like..."

He never finished - Setoku's fingers gripped down, closing all sound from the boy. His eyes begun to bulge, and Stray looked at Setoku. She had never seen him this way - He looked so uninterested, but his eyes.... His eyes screamed of sadness. Was it because of Lobo...? Or because he was someone's pawn...? She couldn't say - But in that moment... she realized this was why they were always so close. No matter how different they seemed to be... Deep down, they were identical.

"Enough, former General of the Espada. Sky Leroy - Your infinite life has just run out.... Korin Ailden is next."

There was a faint popping noise - And the boy's legs kicked for only a moment, before a final smirk crossed his lips, and the last breath left his body. Setoku's hand slowly opened, and the boy collapsed to the ground. Setoku slowly reached back, and flipped up his hood, and begun to walk off - Stray merely stared for a moment, before slowly following behind him. What... was happening to him..?

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 pm

"He was an abomination, a hole in the collective Reishi. When I looked into Zagarus' eyes, I saw the heart of the spirit king. You, however, are different. When I look into your eyes, I see the death, and destruction of the spirit realm. You are beautiful to me, Setoku, in more ways then you'll ever know..." --"Seth" speaking to the corpse of Setoku in the Menos' Forest.

Chapter X: Revengence

As written by straywolf174, edited in at 5:04 am

1858 - The Shinamori Home

The sound of a sliding door was a welcoming thing, and the smooth wood that met Sara's feet made her stop and stare at the sight in front of her. Jenn was already getting up to greet her, latching to her waist in silent joy, but Ivy stayed put, trying to get Setoku's attention as the two were doing some sort of bet with Eshilieth and Lobo. Dice and shogi pieces laid across the floor around them, and with how seemingly organized and fresh everything was...well, the brutal clan member couldn't help but smile.

"Is something wrong, Sara-chan...?" Setoku spoke, rising to walk towards his love...to Ivy's dismay. Sara pretended to not notice the envious glare she sent forth, nor did she pay mind to the...different one given by Youkai, who made herself comfortable near the table. "I'm...happy."

"Oh is that all?" Eshilieth teased, tossing the dice to the ground. Jenn, defensive, clung tighter in fear that the playfulness might start a fight. The poor girl had been around Sara during her womanly-days for too many times. "Here we thought you were going to bitch at us for not including you." At this, Sara raised a brow. Including her in what exactly? "By the looks of that game, I doubt there's a winner."

Ivy smirked and gave a levelled look. "Oh there's a winner, but you get the prize every night anyway so it's no wonder you don't care." Sara's eyes widened and Setoku would have intervened, but to everyone's surprise, Youkai set down her cup. "Ivy, it's not wise to spread my buissness like that. What we do is none of your concern." And with that, everyone stared at their clan leader in shock, giving just enough time for Setoku to grab Sara and hurry her out of the room to a more private dwelling. "Wait Setoku, it's your turn!" Ivy called in a last attempt to get him to stay, but he was already gone behind the isolative noise of the screen doors.

"What Ivy said wasn't true..." He began, sitting on the floor that made their bed. The home repairs took up all the money they'd earned, and so they'd work on getting more bedding next time - choosing to give their own to the growing family members. Not like they ever slept much anyway, especially now of all times. Sara's eyes proved that, glaring at him through thick lashes. "Cut the crap, I know how this family works as well as you. I'm not mad about the game..."

Setoku furrowed his eyebrows in honest confusion. This sudden bipolarity of her mood was strange, even for Sara. "Then what is it Sara-san...?" He moved to put his arm on her shoulder, and the way she visibly flinched made him even more worried. "I...still hear them, brother." She said, nearly a whisper, but Setoku felt as if she'd screamed it, and quickly moved closer as to guard her from the danger outside their door. "I thought you told Youkai-sama they were only in nightmares..."

"It's the first and last time you'll ever remember me lying to her...but I couldn't help it." She held back a sob, moving in and burrying herself in his chest. "She was so angry when I told her what we saw...she..." Sara's words cut off, and Setoku tentativley wrapped his arms around her to quell the fear. "I'm afraid of her Setoku...I love her...but I'm afraid of what she can become."

Setoku Shinamori was at a loss for words, and could not form any that seemed even the least bit helpful. He was sure that he and Sara were the only two who saw Youkai in a state other than powerfully collective, and when that woman's anger was directed at you...Setoku ran his fingers in her hair lovingly, hearing her hold back a sob in the form of a cough.

"Princess?"

"Yeah...?" Sara moved to look at him, red and puffy eyes looking as sleepless as an Owl's. Setoku almost felt pity, but it became something more acustomed to wariness. "What did she do to you...?" He asked, his fingers moving to cup her cheek as her thumb wiped a tear from her eye. Sara only stared at him and shook her head. "Nothing worth telling." She then moved away to wipe at her face with her sleeve, clearly over the little melt down.

Setoku inhaled slowly, trying to rid himself of the shakiness in his body as Sara walked passed him to the room where Eshilieth offered dice. When Setoku followed suit, Ivy planted herself in his lap, clearly pleased that he hadn't decided to spend the night with Sara. As the five of them played, Sara began to regain her usual snarky composure, leaving eshilieth and Lobo in the dust with whatever sort of rules the family pulled out of their sleeves. It was these moments of playing...that strengthened both Setoku and Sara for what was to come.

1864 - The Shinamori Clan's outskirts

"You're wrong brother." Sara spoke coldly, holding up her katana as she defended her clan. "There is life after this, and it beckons us. I see it..." The woman lifted the blade as the former Shinamori man rushed her, the clang of steel furthering both parties resolve and reminding  her of just how cold Setoku was. He was abandoning them...all of them...for a harlot.

"Why don't you just die and go there then? Save yourself all the worry." The words cut through her heart like a knife, but she kept her icy blue eyes stern. Setoku aimed to trip her, but sliding back only kept their weapons locked. "Only if you go first, traitor."

The rest of the clan was sleeping, including Setoku's old flame and her sister. He had been planning to slip away unannounced, but Sara wasn't about to let that happen. Unfortunatley, her thoughts cost her time, and Setoku feigned his weight to catch her in the eye. It was all Sara could do to move out of the way and have the side of her forhead cut instead. The mess left a bloody trail to impair her vision, letting the Kunoichi appear and guide him away. While Sara aimed to give chase, she found herself growing dizzy fast, and soon the pounding of her feet dulled to a drag as she supported herself on the dingy wall of an unclaimed shack.

"Flea!" She spat, throwing her sword to the ground. The sword Setoku had given her, after breaking her wooden tool so many years ago.

1851 - The old Shinamori Shack

"Hey, Sara-ch--whoa!" The heavy wood was thrown like a spoiled child's doll, but instead of reaching the forehead of it's target, it whizzed passed the curtain of her room, hitting Lobo in the head instead. "What the-!" Another piece, longer, came for him as Sara spun with the intent to bludgeon the boy before her. He was a trespasser. An ingrate. A low life moocher off of Youkai-sama's good will, and she would not let him ruin any more of her home than he already had!

"Listen, if you just-" A broken floor board. "Let me-!" A broken section of wall. "Will you stop it already!!" Setoku's pubescent voice screeched, bringing up his sheathe to knock the wooden weapon from Sara's grasp, but all it did was provide a sickening crack of bone as she dared not let go of the object...the already broken object. The thing she was to use to protect what was most precious to her. Instead of a scream or cry, as most young children might, Sara only stood there, shaking and glaring at him through misty eyes. "I hate you..."

Setoku blinked and backed up, giving time for Lobo to walk in angrily, holding the former weapon. "Who's bright idea was it to hit me? Huh?" Setoku tried to shake his head in warning, but was soon silenced by Sara's stare, which made it's way to Lobo through dark locks and a menacing smile. "Get out of my room, maggot."

"What!?" Sara began spouting off threats to Lobo, drawing the attention of the other children as Setoku stood in shock. He'd never seen a girl with such resolve...ill placed it may have been. These thoughts were what made Youkai's touch ever the more surprising. Her hand on his head having a very calming effect as she spoke to the others.

"Enough. All of you...Sara," Youkai gave a pointed look, like a mother assessing their eldest child.  "Come with me." Sara walked over to Youkai with a fearful pride, and took her mother's hand as she led her out of the shack and into the woods. A private place where the two could talk and not be overheard. Lobo and the others soon left, happy that Sara wasn't an exception to Youkai's leadership. However, Setoku stayed and looked at the large piece of wood on the floor...before getting an idea that was far better than any old apology.

A few hours later, when Sara returned to her room, she was meeted with a cocky grin. "You're so weak, Sara-chan." Setoku teased, holding out her broken weapon for her to have back. "You won't get stronger with something like this." He said as he held it out of her reach.
Being tall had it's advantages.

Sara went to punch him, but Setoku dropped the useless pieces and caught her hand, squeezing lightly on her mishapen and bruised knuckles. The pain made Sara yelp and buckle over, holding her hand closely to her chest. "You need something better..." He said, kneeling down to meet her gaze. "You have the talent, Sara-san, but not the weapon..." He smiled then, "or maybe, you're just not as good as I am." The sound of a scabbard scraping wood met Sara's ears as she looked down, seeing a very well kept Katana being pushed towards her by Setoku's foot. "I bet you can't beat me in a real fight, Stray Wolf."

------------------------------- Current Time -----------------------------------

The Stray Wolf sat against a mound of sand, eyes closed to the desolate world around her. She hadn't been dreaming...but the memories seemed so fantastical that they may as well have been so. It was so peaceful back then; even when Setoku left, it had been peaceful...before death, everything was as it should have been. Now, she wasn't even sure what she fought for anymore. The sound of breathing and the occasional sigh made her think otherwise. Ritsuka was nestled against her side, happily dreaming and occasionally opening an eye to make sure Stray knew he was doing as told. He as damaged, as she was, but in a very different way...and her maternal instincts made her adore it.  

"Ritsu, are you hungry?" She asked, nudging the child with a claw. He wasn't nearly as young as he should have been. He grew to the size of a pre-teen in only a few months, and even then, he carried the mind of something much younger. He was abnormal, to say the least. Yet the way he smiled wide and looked at his mother in wonder made anyone assume him to be a normal kid. Ritsuka was already bounding off in search of prey, causing Stray to stand lazily and walk on grumbling. Whenever he was around her, she felt sluggish, but that was the price of motherhood, right? At least according to all those human world books.

The woman was just about ready to apply some real speed and go after her son when the form of Setoku appeared in front of her, blocking her initial path. "Flea...!" She noticed the grim look on his features, and the way he seemed to not want to speak right away. "Setoku what is it?"

"...Mother."

Just then, the sound of Ritsuka's scream echoed long and shrill across the desert...and Stray's heart pounded with the sort of fear only a real mother might feel.

Last edited by Setoku on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:23 am

Update!

With the new chapter up and a new RP System in the making, I figured I'd take this time to answer some questions before they're sent to me via pm, email, or facebook spam.

1. Why the new rp system? Why are there so many rules and restrictions??

A) It allows more people to roleplay freely
B) It still provides order to the RP Board
C) Everything needed an update anyway
D) There isn't. Half if not most of them are what you've already been doing. Just be sensible and you'll be fine.
Seto Edit or E) BECAUSE SHE FREAKING SAID SO!!!!

2. What importance to the Shinamori have in the RP Plot?

A) None
B) You might see them as an optional filler arc that need not apply in your characters canon story
Seto Edit or C) In terms of each individual, none. In terms of creating the RP World for us to RP, a lot. It is their actions that will help us allow or disallow races, factions, and areas to the RP in WoB

3. How is Stray with Ritsuka right now? Where is Lyonin? What happened with her wanting to wage war?

A) Stray and Ritsuka's meeting, as well as their bond, will be explained outside of this story as a stand alone one shot. Until then, just know that they met during the apex of the upcoming war.

B) Meeting Ritsuka lead to her wanting to protect him, and so she fled without ever actually signalling the command to fight, leaving Setoku to do her dirty work of cleaning up.

C) Lyonin is MIA currently. Stray no longer wants anything more to do with him story-wise.

D) Stray still wants vengeance, but against her mother and Kisagi. Why can be theorized by you.

Seto Edit or E
) Ritsuka and Stray were brought together after Kurome returned him from Kisagi - Which will be explained in their current RP. The events taking place in the Story right now - Are months, if not years, ahead of the current RP's going on. While ::END:: will climax in Setoku's death, it is currently going on WAY ahead of the current timeline of the RP - Thus leaving room to add in Shinamori for filler Arcs and future RP arcs. Also, the StrayxLyoxSeto RP took place Months before the KisagixKurome RP - Sky Leroy being Kiled directly after that. The timeline will be explained in later chapter.

4. Where is this story going?

A) Everywhere.
B) Currently we're doing back stories and trying to uncover Youaki's past with the other characters.
C) Yes, Seto has my permission to handle Stray for me.
Seto Edit or D) Like I've said numerous times - It's going to the End. The End of the Shinamori, so an End to the past RP arc which is being swept aside so a new one may begin.

5. Do you know what you're doing?

A) I don't ever know what I'm doing.
B) Setoku makes me wear blindfolds to help me type faster.
C) No, I don't know how or why it would help.
Seto Edit or D) Dammit Stray! How are you reading these QnA's with that blindfold on?!

6. I can't find Eshilieth or Ivy or Youkai anywhere. Who were they??

A) Eshilieth and Youki (Seto changed it to youkai) were old friends.
B) Ivy was an older friend.
C) They were never apart of WoB or it's rp communities. I only used their names as a form of memory and honor.
D) So in short, all three of them were my characters from the start, but Setoku and I built their personalities and histories together.
Seto Edit or E) I already explained Youki, Ivy, and Eshilieth to the people in.... I unno, one of my many rambling Stories. Prolly the Bount one.

7. Can you get in touch with Lyonin for me?

A) No.
B) I do not have personal contact outside of the RP Moderator Status anymore.

8. Can I have some cheezits?

A) MINE!
B) GO GET YOUR OWN YOU WORM!!
C) -Hands Setoku a Cheezit cause he is -THAT- sexy-
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:02 pm

"She was always meant to surpass those two, in power and intelligence. But I never imagined.... she would fall for someone other than her brother. It was inconceivable.... Even I, with my eyes to the future, did not foresee just what a threat those two would become.... To us, our empire, and too the spirit realm as a whole. Setoku must be killed, by Zagarus' sword.... And Sara, must be killed by Setoku's blade." -- Kreia of the shifting sands, informing Seth of Setoku and Stray's imminent arrival.

Chapter XI:
The rebirth of the Shinamori

"Sara."

The pair stopped, Setoku and Stray. How long had it been since Setoku killed that Arrancar? Six.... seven hours? Stray wasn't sure. He hadn't spoken a word until now - But she was keen to listen. Perhaps he would explain why he was being the way he was? Perhaps he would uncover another truth about her child....? She could only hope. But what he did instead shocked her, and caused a strange pulling sensation in her stomach.

"My son.... Kurome, is seeing to Ritsuka. He is no longer a worry for you - Of this I can whole-hardheartedly assure you.... Ritsuka will be saved. Trust in my Son, as I myself have failed too. But.... I need your mind clear. We are going to meet.... one of our true mothers."

Stray's fist clenched and un-clenched - 'True' mothers? What did he mean by that? Youkai? Ha, she had news for him - That was someone only Stray could talk to now.

"What do you mean.... flea?"

Stray did her best to keep the anger out of her voice, but it didn't go as far as she hoped. Before she knew it, she unleashed on him. Her brother, her lover, her very reason for existence.... And she hated him for it!

"Our mother is dead, Setoku! Remember? You set that one up real nice! And what the hell do you know about -MY- Son?! HUH?! That's none of your god damn business! Now tell me what the hell is really going on flea, or so he----"

Her voice instantly stopped, as the voice insider her quivered. It spoke no words, but Stray could literally hear the gasps in her breath.... Youkai.... was terrified. Stray looked behind her, then back to Setoku - As he outstretched a single hand toward the desert ahead. And a dark forbidding suddenly shot through her. Her eyes went from rage, to shock, as a gate of some sort begun to literally rise out of the sand. Setoku turned to look at Stray full on, a look of sadness across his features.

"Youkai is not our mother.... But the Ressurecion of our true mother. How she maintained such a solid form all these years is unknown to me.... But our true Mother... is Nikana Diri."

At that name, Youkai let out a loud screech - And chains shot from the massive gate - Chains that impaled around Stray and Setoku. Stray suddenly begun to panic, fighting against Hell's chains with all her might - But it wasn't her controlling herself. A voice left her lips, but again, she did not command herself to speak - The voice didn't even sound like her....

"SETOKU! YOU ROTTEN CHILD!!!"

Setoku merely looked on at Stray, not even having the decency to explain what was happening - It took only a moment, as the sand rushed away from Stray's vision - Only to be replaced with what seemed to be endless amounts of water. And a young girl, sitting on the surface of it. Chained to the ground, dressed in all black.

"Welcome back.... Daughter."

Stray blinked a few times - Her eyes darting from left to right. On her left stood Setoku, his back facing Nikana, yet to her right stood a masked figured. His body encased in pure black, with an odd white mask over his features. The figure was kneeling on one knee, and his head was facing Stray. Stray raised an eyebrow, as the man reached up to the bottom of his mask, and slowly rose it up. She heard Setoku shift position, as the mask removed to fully reveal who knelt next to her.

"Lo...bo....?"

Lobo smiled slowly, before turning his attention back to the woman who was chained before them. What was he doing her? This pathetic man - Her mortal husband, the man she killed... The man Setoku finished.... Why? There was a sudden noise, and Stray focused her attention back on the girl.

"And you are....?"

Inside her, though. She knew. She could feel Youkai's inner turmoil, her utter fear. This woman before her, whom Lobo kneeled before, whom Setoku addressed as their true Mother, this was her. And Youkai was terrified. It was odd though, Stray searched her memory, and she could never recall fear from this woman. Nikana smiled, before vanishing from her spot, causing Stray's eyes to go wide. After a moment, the girl appeared millimeter's from Stray, and reached out, pressing two fingers on Stray's skull, and a memory seem to fill her thoughts.

----------------------------

"So it is time, then?"

Sky Leroy spoke with an arrogance, and a traitorous tone. Kreia did not appreciate this so much - But who else could she rely on to get this particular job done? Dante....? No, the elder brother of Anasandri and Nikana was not the kind of person to betray Anasandri. Or perhaps Youki...? Again, no. The servant of Nikana, and according to Zagarus, the Pre-Resserucion of Nikana, was sure as hell not a person to use. No, sadly, it had to be this boy. This boy who despised Korin Ailden and her partner Kazekaza.

"Just about."

She answered quickly, before producing a small vial of two different color liquids. Obtained from Kazekaza's experiment on his first creation - It had the souls of a Shinigami and a Bount. Although she couldn't recall why he never used the Bount essence in the first place on the boy she could not say - But she was going too.

"Nikana... Come here, my dear. Please."

From the shadows, a young girl - Vasto Lorde, still, appeared, holding in her taloned left-hand two hair strands. One White, and one black. Ah, clearly Nikana was putting her entire soul into this potion, using her and Youki's hair as the base. Kreia nodded, and opened the vial, holding it out toward Nikana. The girl-Hollow smiled, releasing the hair in. Kreia quickly pulled the vial back, and re-capped the lid. There was a flash, as the liquid become predominantly black and white. Kreia gave it one more look over, before holding it out to Sky.

"Implant this in a normal Human Female, in England perhaps. Make sure she is suffering, and her life seems almost nil. Do you understand?"

Sky took the vial, before nodding slowly. He too, gave it a once over. So this was how Korin and Kazekaza had done it, huh? Something he would have to remember. Sky cupped the vial in his right hand, using his left to essentially knock on the air before him, causing a black void to tear in the time-space, before pulling into a door. As he walked into the void, he could hear Nikana asking...

"What will be her name...? Youki will love having a sister...!"

Sky strained to hear Kreia's response, but as the old woman answered, the door to Hueco Mundo slowly slid shut, leaving the boy in the darkness.

------England - The 1800's ---------

A girl, with suspicious looks akin to Stray, ran through the dark alley, her hair disheveled, blood running down the side of her neck - Her top half-torn off. Behind her, a man with a knife followed - He too, held some similarities to Stray, especially the eyes of madness she was famous for. The girl turned into a dark alley, her body pressing into the wall as she bounced off of it, screaming for some one, anyone!

"Shut up, bitch - Just accept it!"

She felt the man slam into her before she heard him, her skirt forcibly ripped off - Her jaw clenched shut, determined to not let the man hear any noise to delve into, and make him think she liked it. Again, she felt him force himself into her, and she bit down on her tongue, slamming her eyes shut, trying to hold back the tears threatening to roll down her cheeks. It would all be over soon, and she would have her revenge. Just a few minutes longer - Suddenly, she felt the man's whole body jerk.... Ah, he must of been one of these quickies. She was fortunate! But as she thought this, she felt a warm liquid splash against her back - But it was too much to be from.... well, that. She dared to glance back, and her eyes opened wide, as she let out a scream that echoed into the darkness around them. His stomach was literally exploded outward, his intestines and god knows what else spilled all over her lower back. And she could swear.... he was slowly floating upward.

"Ah, perfect."

The woman would not hear him, he knew this. Nor would she of felt when he implanted the vial into her stomach through her lower spine. But she would know something happened, clearly. The man who was violating her... Well, his stomach contents were still pouring out of him and off Sky's hand. Sky lifted the now dead man up, easily casting him into a wall opposite the two. The woman, for all her seeming courage, sank to her knee's, staring at the scene with wide, tearful eyes. It was pathetic, actually. The Human Race sure had gone soft since he died.

"You humans, toiling and clinging to life. Raise her, unknown woman - Or die off somewhere after her birth, I don't care. But as long as this child becomes the beacon to kill off Kazekaza's creations, I promise she will enjoy her eternity. If not.... Well, you don't need to know."

Sky turned, leaving the scene, and the woman, behind. He could hear the woman as she let out a final sob, and then rise, and take off into parts unknown. This.... was all going to turn out so much fun in the end.... He was sure of it.

------------------Current Time - Hell---------------

Stray stared, her eyes blank, at nothing. Was that.... was that how she was born...? Her mother.... Her father... She had those...? What... what was wrong with them?! She wanted to scream out, to cry for someone, anyone, to help her escape the nightmare she had just witnessed, yet she knew, no one would come. She was only brought back into focus by lilthe hands touching her chin, caressing almost, followed by a dark, yet shrill little voice.

"Well, where is my ressurecion, Daughter?"

(Ha! Much better. Knew I still had it.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

"A project? Yes, that was all Ivy was to Eshilieth. A project. A sort of... proof it could be done. And I'll be... it was! With fantastic results! She has her own makeshift puppet, emotions, personality! Hell, the thing thinks it's a full fledged bount! Eshilieth's power is frightening to behold, yet beautiful when it is complete.... Wouldn't you say?" -- Jinn Kariya, in a letter responding to his Cousin's question on Eshilieth and Ivy Shinamori

Chapter XII: Vow

- Gila Bend, Arizona. In the future-

"You lost, Eshilieth."

Standing before the kneeling girl was Erikai, the most potent of the Shinamori children, and Eshilieth's most cherished. Around both of them several corpses laid, some fading to ash, some not. The final battle was costly, true, but Eshilieth knew nothing shocked the girl more than the return of her father. A red beam suddenly appeared before her face, and Eshilieth again smiled as Erikai spoke.

"Now... show me your true puppet. Mistress. The Bount's time is at an end, as are the Shinamori's and Youkai. I will destroy the puppet of yours, and then proceed to destroy myself."

Again, Eshilieth didn't seem fazed. But the girl was correct on one note... All the time was at an end. But not her Bounts.... But the Quincy. And this would do it.

"You want to see my true puppet? My complete puppet....? Very well, Erikai-chan. Meine Wahre Liebe Ivy."

Erikai raised a brow, before a flash blinded her for a moment. Ivy...? Well, no matter. Erikai quickly pulled her reishi sword over her chest, ready. Once the flash subsided, though, her eyes suddenly went wide. What stood before her wasn't the demon mixture of her family or that Shinigami girl.... It was...

"Aunt... Ivy....?"

----------------Small Island off the coast of Antartica, time and date unknown.-----------------

A young girl, in flowing white dress, with deep crimson eyes played in the field of flowers. She didn't know where she came from, nor did she know her name. All she knew for sure was, this island was her home. Or her prison, the young eight year old really couldn't comprehend that deep. She smiled, as she twirled around, though alone, it was still heaven here.

"Promise me this will last forever....Ivy!"

She spoke aloud to her imaginary friend, and today happened to be the first day.... she spoke back.

"Forever, My Lady."

The young girl froze, her eyes wide. She had always felt a presence.... Always knew she wasn't truly alone... But... Ivy..?

"Call me, my lady... Please...."

The girl frowned a moment, call her...? But she was already here! The girl smiled, and spoke in her native tongue, trying to at least make Ivy feel listened too...

"Zeich Deige... Meine Wahre Liebe Ivy."

The small girl continued playing, smiling happily. Waiting for Ivy's answer.... But none came. Instead, her locket glowed a deep purple, causing the girl to rip it off and shriek, throwing it too the ground. Purple fire suddenly erupted all around her, as if the field was burning... But the girl felt no heat.

"Finally, my lady... We can be together..."

From the same flames, the figure of a woman, teenage age, from the looks of it, rose. And the girl felt her heart skip. She was beautiful... And as this girl rose, two scientist sat off in the distance, watching greedily. It was finally time, to seal up the monster child, and find out more about this 'Doll' of hers.

Last edited by Setoku on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:43 am

"Many a times has Setoku's rule been challenged. And many a times were they swept away by his true power.... But there was one such incident, quick though it was, that even the so called "God-King" questioned his own rule as a whole." -- Prince Luke, informing Erikai Shinamori of her dead father.

Chapter XI
II: Return of the Sinners. (The forgotten Arc 1 of Two)

-----Gila Bend, Arizona - Some point in the future-----

Erikai lay sprawled out on the dirt below, her face reddened from damage sustained by Lobo's mid-transformation. It was enough, for now. Besides, this was his niece. He didn't want to be the one to kill her. Lobo turned his head to the side, catching a glimpse of Luke and Isabella, watching from a peak in the dusty crags. He never thought it'd come to this.... Sister Eshilieth using them to end the world.... It was disheartening, really. But unlike Setoku, he pledged himself to the Sinners, merely to try and take back Hueco Mundo so long ago..... And he lost. Thanks to Luke - Again, very disheartening. Lobo switched sights, gazing at his little brother down below, as he single handedly ran through the crowd of Quincy, no weapon drawn, no armor, and still, scores of the men were sent flying through the air. He was in his first release state, so him smacking away the random arrows with his wings wasn't surprising. He had forgotten how frighteningly strong he had become.

"All for Stray.... Huh.... brother....?"

Lobo said to himself, as another arrow was sent flying away from Setoku's body, heading in Lobo's general direction. Lobo's eyes went wide, as a vision from the not so distant past suddenly flashed into his mind - The day he returned to Hueco Mundo, with the aid of the Quincy.... only to be removed just as quickly.... all by that man's hands....

------------One year after the defeat of Youkai - 363 days after Zero's disappearance.-------------------

The air was stagnant, and smelled of blood. The pitch black night even seemed to reflect this, as the backwards crescent moon reflected the color of red. Setoku had done this... Managed to kill so many Hollow and Shinigami the sand inside, and partially outside Las Noches was dyed crimson red. Lobo couldn't say he approved... but his Brother was a savage. As the Hell Gate lowered at the gate of Las Noches, Lobo cocked his head to the side, raising a single hand. Over his features was a pure white mask, and a black sword hung from his hip. It was partially a mix of his Ressureccion, but also more of a Sinner Blade - As Luke used. It would be this that took down Setoku, and returned him to power.

"Lobo-Kun. Let's move carefully...."

The Quincy, John, spoke behind him. Why did Luke send him along anyway? Well, no matter - It would take them both to even scratch his brother from the looks of it.

"Why do you say that, Johnathan?"

"Have you not noticed...? We sit at the gates of Hueco Mundo.... No Espada have greeted us, nor tried to stop us...."

Lobo's eyes shifted for a moment, as he took a whiff of the air - The smell of Blood and Iron was too strong, even he couldn't sniff if life rested beyond that gate. Impressive, really. Yet worrisome, as well. Had Setoku dismantled the Espada? Tore them apart....? No, he wouldn't do that. Something else was going on. Lobo raised his right hand, pointing at the gates.

"Hell Cero."

A Black and Yellow ball of energy begun to form at his fingertips, while red seem to pull in from the fabric of time, tinting the already potent ball of energy with a lethal red color. After a few moments, the Cero fired, literally blowing the doors of their hinges.

"We'll be fine, Quincy. Now let's go."

Lobo stepped forward, as the debris begun to settle - And right once his foot touched the sand beyond the arch, he felt his body try and press to the ground. Could feel the sweat starting to form on his brow. Were these the Espada...?! No.... it was.....

"Setoku....."

Lobo spoke quietly, forcing himself to continue forward, his eyes at the main gates of the Primera tower. Setoku had indeed grown much, much stronger than Lobo had anticipated.... But it wouldn't matter. Behind Lobo, John struggled to keep up. His body was sheened in sweat, and his knee's bent, as if he were dragging a heavy weight on his back. Lobo frowned.... This man was among the Stern Ritter. One of Fujita's closest bodyguards. Was the spirit pressure really that intense? Another step forward, and the pressure increased.... And then Lobo felt it.... Drops of spirit energy crashing into his body like rain. Tinted Purple, and feeling of an evil even a Sinner couldn't discern.

"John..... Wait here. Catch up with me - Besides.... I have a better chance."

Lobo turned to look at the boy.... but the boy was gone. Seriously...? Did the coward run out on him...? Well, whatever. He didn't need him anyway - Another step, and he stopped, looking up toward the tower. He saw it.... The silhouette of his Brother walking across the air, upside down, his hands in his pockets. Mocking him - This of course caused Lobo to smile under his mask.

"Clever, Setoku. You enhanced your Reishi out-put to create rain like Ulqiorra. Except unreleased! Never did I see my brother as a copy-ca----"

Lobo stopped, as he felt two fingers press to the base of his neck. Yet he still saw his Brother's silhouette in the distance. How....? After a moment though, that same silhouette faded - And all he could feel was an intense heat against his neck.

"Lobo... Why are you in my new Empire...? You're dead, plain and simple. Keep it that way. Cero."

There was a massive blast of dark purple and light violet light, as the area the two stood on suddenly lit up the interior of the castle, and sent an explosion spreading outward. The blood red sand kicked up in a massive title wave style, and crashed into portions of Hueco Mundo's wall that were unscathed from years of war. As the debris slowly cleared, the images of Setoku and Lobo were seen crashing into each other, hand to hand. Back and forth, Setoku blocking a right hook, Lobo ducking under a high kick - And from the Third Espada Pillar, sat two figures, watching.

"Tell me, Avathos. What do you think....?"

A masked man asked, clearly Luke - To which Avathos looked sideways at him, frowning.

"I don't know why you brought me here..... Setoku will kill him. Plain and simple.

Luke smiled at Avathos under his mask, before speaking slowly again.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Let us watch.... and enjoy the results."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 am

"Lobo was a smart-ass from the start. Maybe that's why I married him in life. He thought himself superior to the whole family. 'Mothers favorite.' Well that Bitch sure got let down. As I was saying... I most likely married him due to his stupidity, that.... And Setoku had abandoned me and my darling Eshilieth...." -- Stray, recounting to Lyonin about Lobo.

Chapter XIV: Lobo's folly. (The Forgotten Arc 2/2)

As the dust fully settled, Setoku and Lobo stood face to face, their hands holding each others, fingers interlaced. Lobo snarled, pushing his weight into Setoku - But Setoku merely looked off to the side, and smiled lightly.

"I need this."

Suddenly, Setoku's fingers wrapped with Lobo's own, and begun forming crude hand seals - Ancient ones that would summon the hell gate and pull Lobo back! Lobo quickly pushed away, and used the momentum to spin around one eighty, and backflip into the Second Espada's tower, his feet pressing into the Stone, causing it to collapse in slightly.

"Hell Cero!"

Lobo thrusted out a hand, and a red beam begun to form. Remnants of hell pulling in on four directions of the ball, as if from nowhere, turning the ball of red energy slightly black.Setoku raised an eyebrow, slowly drawing his sword.

"Vampiro... Murcielago..."

Setoku was suddenly enveloped by purple energy, and Luke smiled. This would be perfect. Hell Cero, unlike most of the Hollow Variants, was a lethal blow. Especially coming from someone as powerful as Lobo. Lobo's eyes tracked the black outline of Setoku as his wings kicked, sending him flying up into the air - A bone hilt in his left hand. Setoku's right hand pushed against the Tsuba, and slowly he swung his right arm outward, causing a purple beam to appear - Ah yes, the Reishi sword. It wouldn't stop the Hell Cero though, Lobo was sure. The two stared at each other, Setoku looking down, frowning, Lobo, looking up, smirking. And it happened, the Cero exploded forward - A red and black beam crashing into Setoku.

"HAHAHA! How do you like it Setoku?! Hueco Mundo is MINE!"

"Hell Cero.... Primera Version."

Lobo's smirk suddenly became a frown, as from the beam of Black and Red light, a purple and black beam of energy shot through, and smashed directly into Lobo, encasing his body in the beam. Lobo still stared straight on, his eyes wide. How...? And suddenly, he felt it, his Sinner mask crack, and shatter. And the ground beneath his feet exploded, sending him and bits of tower and debris soaring into the sky. He gritted his teeth, his eyes partially closed. How...?! How did he stop the Cero?! He didn't even fight back as an energy sword slammed into his spine, sending him flying up higher. His mind still trying to catch up. He flipped his body over mid-flight, and flung his hand in front of his face, causing the Sinner mask to reappear. He pulled up his sword, blocking his face as Setoku flew toward him, hand outstretched, but suddenly spun around, and smacked the sword with his wing, causing the sword to crash back into his face, sending him flying back down to the ground again. And again, the mask shattering. How...?! His body impacted the red sand, sending up yet more debris, and Setoku appeared directly in front of his fallen form.

"How did I not get affected by the Hell Cero, you wonder, I am sure. Simple, I was trained by a Sinner. The strongest of them all, one who could still easily knock me off my perch. Or did you forget... Brother?"

Lobo gritted his teeth, he could barely catch his breath - His body was wracked. It was true, Luke... He had forgotten just how much Luke taught Setoku. But he wasn't mad. Lobo rolled over onto his stomach, and pushed himself up. Coming to his knee's to stare up at Setoku, his eyes wide. Behind him....

"Die, God-King!"

A blue arrow shot at Setoku's open back, directly toward the soul chamber. It would be the Quincy who killed this man! Not the Sinner! The boy smiled, victory was assured - And suddenly, his eyes went from victory, to shock. The arrow was harmlessly smack away by one of Setoku's leathery wings. And the man didn't even turn around! So he fired three more shots, all casually knocked aside, kicking up dust - All he could do was deflect! Perfect! The man reached down to his belt, and pulled out a Sheele Scheider, quickly activating it, and placing it on his energy bow. And he fired - The sword/arrow on a straight course...! And suddenly, the arrow, and Setoku, were gone. The boy let out a sharp intake of breath, as a blue energy beam shot through his back, coming out his stomach. His right arm felt extreme pressure, before nothing. And then a deep, intense pain. The boy screamed, as he was sent flying into one of the smaller towers - The last sight he saw, was Setoku, holding up his right arm, the Quincy Charm dangling off of it - And then throwing it after him.

"A Quincy...? Odd, Lobo... I never expected you to align with them."

Setoku turned to face Lobo, who was still on his knee's, eyes wide. His brother.... Was no longer the calm, calculating leader he was meant too be.. He... he was a monster! A vicious, destructive presence to Hueco Mundo. Lobo tried to move, but he couldn't, even as his brother came to stand in front of him - His hand curling around his torn up sinner robe, and slowly pulling him up, to stare eye level with him.

"Why don't you go home.... Lobo...."

Lobo smiled, blood trickling from his lips. His brother had killed all his feelings, all his hopes, his dreams... He was... Just like...

"Youkai... You... are just like... Mother....."

Setoku's eyes grew wide, as he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Mother...? Just like.... Mother..?! No, that wasn't possible - Infact, he was always the furthest from her, the only one, beyond Jen and Eshilieth, who didn't trust her. He would never be like her! Lobo saw his reaction, and added in more - If he brother was going to kill him, he was gonna make it worth his while, as well.

"Stray will never... Love you.... She cannot... stand... Mother... That is why... your children all.. abandon----"

"Delgado(thin) Cero"

Setoku's fingers were pointed at the ground below Lobo, and a bright beam of thin purple light erupted from his fingertips, and bounced off the sand - And shot centimeter's past Lobo's face - Coming back around, and shooting directly into his chest, ripping open his entire chest cavity, forming a hole completely through him.

"Let me show you.... Former King, how unlike that bitch I am.... Segunda... Etapa."

Setoku flung lobo down, and Lobo slide on his back a few inches - His eyes glazed over. Was he still alive...? Yes. He was a Sinner. He felt the rain as it begun to pour on his body, felt the sensation of drowning. He had never actually given his brother enough time to inact his Segunda Effectively in the past.

"Devour.... Las.... Lobo...."

As Setoku was engulfed by a beam of black and purple energy, and the rain fell upon his now changing body, Lobo swung his clawed hand once, pushing the debris back, exposing his secondary form... The Combat form. Half man Half Wolf - A mane of hair sprouted from his chest, half a Wolf Skull covered his the upper right half of his face, and his hair had grown down nearly to his feet. A short white tail with a scythe at the end ominously swung behind him - And his clawed white feet and black hands were covered in a thin layer of hair. Underneath the hair, were the white hollow plates of most hollow.

"Die, Brother..."

Lobo rushed forward, into the beam that was no collapsing onto his brother's pointed index finger, intent to end this fight once and for all.

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content