World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::End::

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

::End:: - Page 2 Empty Re: ::End::

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm

A break...! Or really an interlude explaining the closing chapters of "::End::" as it were.... I dunno!

So.... Here we are. Coming toward the final half of ::End::. Too be completely honest, I didn't think I had it in me. The story is a little convoluted, and with Stray writing the next few chapters, I'm sure it'll be even more confusing to some. So a basic QnA of some non-asked, simple questions is in order, I think.... Hell, why not? So let's begin, shall we?

1. Who is Nikana Diri....? What was she among this apparent "Original Ten" Vasto Lordes?

Nikana Diri, sister to the second Vasto Lorde, Anasandri Diri, and the original Espada of Loneliness. Her story is a long and a trippy one, and will be somewhat touched upon in the Kariya Stories I am working on. She is Youkai, as the premise goes, and Youkai is her. Just different personalities created by Nikana originally to deal with her own emptiness. As to what she was among the original Vasto Lordes... She was the third one born. The first is known as Zagarus of the Blood Mist. A hollow so powerful and destructive that a Young Captain Yammamoto, even with his fledgling Gotei 13 couldn't stop his rise to power. His Aspect was Madness. The Second Vasto Lorde Born... Anasandri of the Night. The Elder Sister of Nikana Diri, and the original Queen of Destruction. Third was of course Nikana Diri. Fourth was known as Kazekaza the Mad, who, despite his name, held the aspect of Nihilism. He seeked to understand how to create life through Reishi Particles, and some say he succeeded....  The fifth, Korin Ailden, the original Espada of Greed. These five each play some role in Nikana's rise, while the other five, will be covered at some point soon...

2, Ok.... So how important are they to the story...? And why not the other five?

Hmm, good question. I suppose overall they are very important to the story, as they are the ones who shaped what Lobo had envisioned for his Espada. Once free of the wretches of the Bount, the Sinners, and the Shinigami, it was these five Vasto Lorde who guided Lobo in his quest for a perfect Hueco Mundo, all under the rule of one. As for the remaining five.... They are important to the story... I just cant come up with their names atm. Lol

3. Ok then, what about Lobo? Or the Shinamori? Do they play any role in the upcoming RP?

Well yes and no. With what Stray is trying so desperately to do, the Shinamori will be pushed to the back seat of the RP. This is more of an elaboration on the closing of that, and what happened to them. It is also in this story that the actual beginning of each Shinamori will be revealed. Setoku and Lobo, along with Eshilieth and Ivy has been briefly touched upon, If I am granted permission, I will also divulge in Isabella, Stray, and Wolfie in turn. Seeing as how Lyonin allowed me to touch on his mortal life before in a different story, he will be the only missing one from this treatment. So... Got a few people to talk to.... As for Lobo, he's dead, long gone. While he is alive in Hell, it is just that, hell. So he really won't be too relevant to the story at hand, I suppose...

4. So from here on it's flashback kudos all-around hey?

.....No. Screw it! Im done! e,e
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:51 pm

"It is a myth, a myth based in reality, yet at the same time... Not in reality. Life after death does indeed exist, but not like a grand scheme of Reapers who control the after life, but as an eternal void. Where nothing advances, nothing changes... Your body is merely returned to earth, where you serve as more use to it than you did in life. As the worms and maggots devour the husk, you are alone with your thoughts... No heaven, no hell...." ------ Setoku Shinamori too Sara, on the eve before his departure.

Chapter Seven: The Origin (Part 1)

All around the inky darkness of the sky, not a single movement disturbed the sand. Yet a clashing was clearly heard coming from somewhere. The Jet Black sky was pierced by only a single light, the reverse crescent moon of Hueco Mundo. No massive structures filled the distance, not activity roamed the land - Just a bleak, barren, and cold desert. But it was indeed.... home. The sounds of armor clashing, claws wrenching, it was a music that always filled the background, a music Korin Ailden came to despise. He was sure he was the first of his kind -- The remenants of his mask were around his skull, like a white head-band, and his clothing was the purest of white. A stark contrast to the black clothing those... beings who invaded wore. His face was absolutely stunning, cold yellow eyes, small amounts of stubble on his thin chin, and perfect, pearly white teeth. His hair was cut short, kept close to his scalp, and was of a yellow color, like his eyes. He licked his thin lips slowly, stopping at the foot of a Sand Dune. Two hook-swords hung from his hip, on the left. Stuffed into purple fabric tied around his white hakama. Over his chest he wore a full white vest, open, exposing his scarred and chiseled form. He remembered tearing off his mask, gaining an increase in power..... And for some reason, he wanted more. No... He would get more. He sighed to himself, seeking out two of the legendary hollow of the Era. Zagarus.... and Seth. He had heard tales of their human like appearances, yet he refused to believe it. He had met Zagarus in battle, when he first ascended to Vasto Lorde, and from his memory, the brutish bull-like Hollow was in cased in black armor, with gleaming red eyes. Hardly a human form. As for Seth, he had never had the pleasure - But Seth was infamous for changing his looks, altering his age... Something Korin had never even heard of among Hollow. He would learn this boys secret......

"Ailden. My next.... Let's see.... Espada..... What say you, Seth?"

Korin's eyes went wide, and he spun on his heel, drawing a hook-sword with his right hand. The blade was gleaming, thin, and silver. The curve at the tip made it similar to his claws, perfect for ripping flesh apart. But the sight that greeted him almost caused him to falter backwards. Two.... Human...? Or Shinigami maybe; men, stood before him. One at least close to seven feet tall, with a massive form. His hair was as black as Hueco Mundo's sky - Like his armour. And unlike Korin, these two men wore black armor. The larger of the two, with the black hair, wore the full ensemble. Steel greeves, pauldrons, gauntlets, and even a tattered black cape hung from said pauldrons. The pauldrons were even spiked! It was a sight to be sure, but suspicion dawned on Ailden, beyond the massive mans red eyes, another question... Who was the smaller, yet nearly as intimidating man next too him? Who too wore black armour, yet not as over-blown? The massive mans weapon, a Zanbatou, which he carried causally on his shoulder blades, using the spikes to help hold it in place, was another mystery. The blade itself was nearly six feet long, and at least three feet wide. No Shinigami could achieve a sword like that... Except perhaps that Yammamoto. Korin gave bother men a once-over, before slowly pulling his hook-sword back. Not now, these two.... there was something about them.

"Who are you?"

He asked instead, and the smaller man merely smiled. The larger man though, spoke once more, and his voice alone made Korin feel as if a wave of water was crashing into him.

"I am... Zagarus. This here next to me, is my second in command - Seth; the Prince of Time. And you... will serve me as well, Korin Ailden - And your greed will be quenched."

Korin frowned slowly, taking a step back. These men were powerful, yes, but powerful enough to serve? He doubted that much indeed.He took another step back, his eyes focused on the big man, before he felt his back press against a hand, His eyes went wide, as he froze. The littler of the two, Seth, he had vanished...!

"Where do you think you're going, Korin Ailden?"

With a hard pull, Korin spun around, bringing his blade up, and sending it on course for Seth's shoulder - His eyes closed as he anticipated the moment of impact... But none ever came. He suddenly felt a sharp jab in his stomach, as Seth appeared next to him, and jammed his knee into it, placing his hand on the back of Ailden's head, and shoving him forward toward the dirt. Zagarus' voice broke the sounds of fighting.

"Do not kill him, Seth, we will need this boy... To destroy Yammamoto and all he represents..."

Standing about two hundred yards away, two beasts stirred, their eyes staying on the three. One, also of a human form, smiled sadly, while the other, a fully formed Vasto Lorde, knelled beside her.

"What do you think.... Sister Anasandri?"

The Human girl looked over. In her right hand she held a thin blade, akin too a rapier, and her outfit left little to the imagination. A black skirt, covered little of her legs, while white bone armour rested over her supple chest. Her hair, short and black, ran in contrast with her icy blue eyes. When she spoke, her voice was beautiful, yet twisted... as if pure evil.

"Well, my dear Nikana....I think Korin Ailden's greed stops here. Shall we go and see...?"

Nikana, the Vasto Lorde, nodded solemnly, and in a flash the pair were gone.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:34 am

"For Thousands' of years they stood watching over the Realms, but... they were deceived. While they rested in their cradle of power, believing the Human Realm to be safe, he rested in the darkness, and grew stronger. And now.... They shall watch their precious realm crumble before his might" ---- The Prophesy of the Shinamori, as told by Kreia of the Shifting Sands.

Chapter 8: The Origin: Birth of the Original Espada (Part 2)

"It can work!"

Kazekaza slammed a fist against the quartz rock of the Underground. Not far from the Blood Lake. For eons he had studied Hollow evolving into Gillian, analyzed their reishi particles as they combined into form. Learned the ancient arts of Reishi Manipulation, and finally, he solved it. After becoming a Vasto Lorde he was so sure he understood, but it wasn't until he ripped his mask off out of curiosity, that he truly understood. Reishi could be manipulated, controlled. He could live forever... And better yet, he could create life. But first... He'd need a Quincy. Those accursed white clothed archers and their "Way of the Quincy" would not elude him forever. They would be back... they always came back - Even before the Sinner King casted Juha Bach from here... They always came.

"It's just a matter of time... Isn't it, Kreia?"

Kazekaza smiled, the white robes that enclosed his body hid the many self-modifications and injuries he inflicted upon himself to better understand Reishi. He had come to consider it a curse as a whole - striking at beings who died, forcing them to live on, making them forget their mortal lives - A curse... he would soon break. His gray, shoulder length hair covered most of his facial features, except for a bright orange eye that glowed slightly, gazing through the part in his hair at an elderly woman. She too, was incased in white. And had grey hair, but her eyes... they were entirely white. Unlike him, whose mask particles made up along his neck in random white specks, she had no visible fragments - And Kazekaza held plenty of interest in that. But the real reason he kept her around, was he ability to see the Future - Or what he presumed was the Future. And from what he found... He'd be the catalyst for it!

"What was my first creations name, Kreia...? Tell me one more time."

The old lady slowly looked up, and smiled in a bitter sort of way. She held no disdain toward this man, yet she clearly seeked company, as she never was far from his side.

"Shinamori......"

She croaked slowly, before her white orbs grew wide.

"He approaches, Kazekaza!"

Kazekaza raised a single eyebrow. Was it time already? He figured they would come... But he was so close...!

"Kazekaza Mar...."

The voice was deep, bone chilling. It echoed so easily through the underground caves of the Menos Forest - He didn't need Kreia's help, nor even to look, to know who spoke to him. His reishi count was practically inconceivable, and his mere presence always made Kazekaza shudder with excitement. It was the First Born Vasto Lorde.

"Zargarus of the Blood Mist.... What can I do for you...?"

Kazekaza forced a smile on his lips, and turned to face the man - And his eyes grew wide. Standing before him was not just the Bull Vasto Lorde.... But a human, with a massive frame. And that wasn't all - The Prince of Time, the Hollow of Greed, the Mistress of Madness and the mistress of Lonliness stood along him. And three of them... Shared a form similar to his own. That is, Shinigami looking. He couldn't understand it... Weren't he and Kreia the only ones...?

"Kazekaza and Kreia of the Shifting Sands. You will join us."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement - And one Kreia merely looked toward Kazekaza for an answer. He opened his mouth, then slowly closed it. He had heard the tales of this little group, moving about, trying to form together a cell of Hollow, but that was the reason he was here. Too avoid that - He had heard the future, learned of the Shinamori, learned of the Shinigami Aizen.... He didn't have time for this! But maybe...

"Is that so, Lord Zagarus...? And may I ask.... What's in it for me..?"

At these words, a smile slowly drew over Zagarus' face. What would Kazekaza get out of it? The answer was simple, really, but Zagarus skirted around the direct answer, and instead said:

"I am building an underground Fortress. Within the walls of this structure, anything can be left to possibility."

Kazekaza raised a single eyebrow, gazing back at Kreia. The old woman merely nodded, as if she really had a say. Kazekaza turned back to Zagarus, and spread his arms wide in a surrendering gesture. What could he lose? Not much, he wagered. And the entertainment might be worth it.

"Very well, my Lord. I will Join you."

Right at these words, a hand gripped Kazekaza's wrist, and Kazekaza felt a burning sensation - Who...? His unasked question was answered though, as Seth's hand pulled away - And in it's place was a bloody, red, four. Kazekaza expected Seth to answer for this travesty of touching him, but it was Zagarus who answered.

"You are the fourth powerful among my group. My Espada. Seth is Primera, Ansandri is two, and Nikana is three. You and Kreia will now fill the role of Four and Five. I will summon you when the rest are gathered."

At those words, Zagarus', and his little gang, all turned, and walked away. Kazekaza stared at his arm, unable to answer. Just what had he gotten himself into....? Well, it wasn't a concern... Worse came to worse, he would slay them all and take lead.... But first....

"Kreia.... Who among the Shinamori will be the most powerful...?"

He turned too the old lady, who merely shook her head. She had no answer for him - The Creator, on which of his creations would turn out to be the best.

"All I know, Kazekaza, is that Vasto Lorde.... Nikana... will have some role in their creation. Too what extent... I cannot say, how? I also cannot say. But there is something about that girl..."

Kazekaza smiled slowly, turning back to look at where the group had been... And very quietly... he answered..

"A man.... Can have anything. If he is willing to sacrifice. This applies to Nikana, as well, I suppose..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 am

"She will learn what love is...
She shall never know peace...
She will never forgive him...
She will never attain true happiness...
She will bear an heir...
Her life will always be decided by him...
She shall never see death..." ----- prophecy of the Stray Wolf of the sands, as told by Kreia of the shifting sands.

Chapter 9: The Truth (Final Origin)

"Korin Ailden.... Did you inform them together? The second born and the first?"

Kazekaza asked the Espada sitting next to him at a long table. Time had passed, though in this hell, it was hard to say how much. Korin merely smiled, and lightly nodded his head. He had found the Quincy, Jaina and Darrius Von Moar. Implanted his own, and Kazekaza's reishi into both her pregnancy's, and even appeared before each of them, then together, with personal messages. Kazekaza Mar, however, would learn in time Korin Ailden's true reason for assisting him - And it involved his greed. Across from the two, a young looking Espada sat - He looked no older than twelve - Sky Leroy. He leaned forward, intent on getting the jist of the two's conversation.

"Hmmm? No trying to betray lord Zagarus, are we?"

Korin averted his eyes from the boy - He detested him. This boy was a culmination of hate he could never explain - Something about him screamed traitor. But to Korin's shock, it was Kazekaza who answered for him.

"Is that really your concern, boy? Espada of nothing, tell me, why do you suddenly show interest?"

Sky Leroy frowned, and as he went to speak, three massive Resihi washed over them, causing all at the table to fall deathly silent. Anasandri, Zagarus, and Seth - The most powerful among them, had clearly entered the room. It was Zagarus who spoke first - His massive reshi alone wasn't enough to silence a room full of high caliber Espada... But his lack of emotion, his massive frame... His title, the Espada of Fear - A title no one could ever hold again, at least in Korin Ailden's mind, sure as hell was. The command in his voice even caused the rebel's of the Hollow Group, Sky Leroy, Nikana and Kreia, to sit at full attention.

"The war with the Sinners will come to a close. I have defeated their king - And ravaged the forbidden realm of hell."

Gasps erupted through out the hall, the sheer audacity... to attack something akin to the spirit king, and win.... It was unheard of! Korin felt his stomach go light - A chill coming over him like none before - This was who Kazekaza was grooming the children for. Too defeat this monster.... But was it.... was it even possible? Better yet... would Ailden want to be caught assisting in such a plot? Zagarus spoke again - But the words.... they didn't seem like him.

"This is where our empire ends.I say this not out of fear, but out of hope. There will be three... Three who will together... slowly leach Hueco Mundo, and give it over to the Shinigami. Three who will cast out the Sinners, the Quincy... and then themselves. I thank Kreia for bringing me this news... Now, my final order...."

-------------------------Hueco Mundo; Time Unknown. Blood Lake-------------------

Setoku squeezed the throat of the ancient Espada tighter, merely feigning interest as blood dribbled from his lips. Next too him, stood Stray - Still disheveled from Setoku's interruption in her quest against Lyonin. She frowned at him a moment, before speaking to the dying former Espada.

"Sky Leroy, was it? Three would come after, who are they? And what.... was this final order?"

Through the blood, a smile emerged on the boy's lips, and his eyes slowly opened. His lips opening and closing, as if speaking.... but no sound came out. But Stray's eyes grew wide.

"Setoku.... Lobo... and.... Me...? What do you mean?"

Setoku's gripped slackened on the boy's throat, just enough for sound to come out - Yet Setoku still hadn't spoken. To Stray, he looked determined, no... maybe lost was the proper word.

"You three were creations.... Nothing more. Lobo and Setoku, the first successful Hollow/Quincy Hybrids.... And Stray... The Tri-breed. Bount, Shinigami and Hollow. She was created by Nikana and Kreia, no doubt a counter to what Korin Ailden and Kazekaza had done. But plans went awry.... Setoku and Stray saw to the demise of the most powerful of the creations, thus... they were failures. Just... like..."

He never finished - Setoku's fingers gripped down, closing all sound from the boy. His eyes begun to bulge, and Stray looked at Setoku. She had never seen him this way - He looked so uninterested, but his eyes.... His eyes screamed of sadness. Was it because of Lobo...? Or because he was someone's pawn...? She couldn't say - But in that moment... she realized this was why they were always so close. No matter how different they seemed to be... Deep down, they were identical.

"Enough, former General of the Espada. Sky Leroy - Your infinite life has just run out.... Korin Ailden is next."

There was a faint popping noise - And the boy's legs kicked for only a moment, before a final smirk crossed his lips, and the last breath left his body. Setoku's hand slowly opened, and the boy collapsed to the ground. Setoku slowly reached back, and flipped up his hood, and begun to walk off - Stray merely stared for a moment, before slowly following behind him. What... was happening to him..?

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 pm

"He was an abomination, a hole in the collective Reishi. When I looked into Zagarus' eyes, I saw the heart of the spirit king. You, however, are different. When I look into your eyes, I see the death, and destruction of the spirit realm. You are beautiful to me, Setoku, in more ways then you'll ever know..." --"Seth" speaking to the corpse of Setoku in the Menos' Forest.

Chapter X: Revengence

As written by straywolf174, edited in at 5:04 am

1858 - The Shinamori Home

The sound of a sliding door was a welcoming thing, and the smooth wood that met Sara's feet made her stop and stare at the sight in front of her. Jenn was already getting up to greet her, latching to her waist in silent joy, but Ivy stayed put, trying to get Setoku's attention as the two were doing some sort of bet with Eshilieth and Lobo. Dice and shogi pieces laid across the floor around them, and with how seemingly organized and fresh everything was...well, the brutal clan member couldn't help but smile.

"Is something wrong, Sara-chan...?" Setoku spoke, rising to walk towards his love...to Ivy's dismay. Sara pretended to not notice the envious glare she sent forth, nor did she pay mind to the...different one given by Youkai, who made herself comfortable near the table. "I'm...happy."

"Oh is that all?" Eshilieth teased, tossing the dice to the ground. Jenn, defensive, clung tighter in fear that the playfulness might start a fight. The poor girl had been around Sara during her womanly-days for too many times. "Here we thought you were going to bitch at us for not including you." At this, Sara raised a brow. Including her in what exactly? "By the looks of that game, I doubt there's a winner."

Ivy smirked and gave a levelled look. "Oh there's a winner, but you get the prize every night anyway so it's no wonder you don't care." Sara's eyes widened and Setoku would have intervened, but to everyone's surprise, Youkai set down her cup. "Ivy, it's not wise to spread my buissness like that. What we do is none of your concern." And with that, everyone stared at their clan leader in shock, giving just enough time for Setoku to grab Sara and hurry her out of the room to a more private dwelling. "Wait Setoku, it's your turn!" Ivy called in a last attempt to get him to stay, but he was already gone behind the isolative noise of the screen doors.

"What Ivy said wasn't true..." He began, sitting on the floor that made their bed. The home repairs took up all the money they'd earned, and so they'd work on getting more bedding next time - choosing to give their own to the growing family members. Not like they ever slept much anyway, especially now of all times. Sara's eyes proved that, glaring at him through thick lashes. "Cut the crap, I know how this family works as well as you. I'm not mad about the game..."

Setoku furrowed his eyebrows in honest confusion. This sudden bipolarity of her mood was strange, even for Sara. "Then what is it Sara-san...?" He moved to put his arm on her shoulder, and the way she visibly flinched made him even more worried. "I...still hear them, brother." She said, nearly a whisper, but Setoku felt as if she'd screamed it, and quickly moved closer as to guard her from the danger outside their door. "I thought you told Youkai-sama they were only in nightmares..."

"It's the first and last time you'll ever remember me lying to her...but I couldn't help it." She held back a sob, moving in and burrying herself in his chest. "She was so angry when I told her what we saw...she..." Sara's words cut off, and Setoku tentativley wrapped his arms around her to quell the fear. "I'm afraid of her Setoku...I love her...but I'm afraid of what she can become."

Setoku Shinamori was at a loss for words, and could not form any that seemed even the least bit helpful. He was sure that he and Sara were the only two who saw Youkai in a state other than powerfully collective, and when that woman's anger was directed at you...Setoku ran his fingers in her hair lovingly, hearing her hold back a sob in the form of a cough.

"Princess?"

"Yeah...?" Sara moved to look at him, red and puffy eyes looking as sleepless as an Owl's. Setoku almost felt pity, but it became something more acustomed to wariness. "What did she do to you...?" He asked, his fingers moving to cup her cheek as her thumb wiped a tear from her eye. Sara only stared at him and shook her head. "Nothing worth telling." She then moved away to wipe at her face with her sleeve, clearly over the little melt down.

Setoku inhaled slowly, trying to rid himself of the shakiness in his body as Sara walked passed him to the room where Eshilieth offered dice. When Setoku followed suit, Ivy planted herself in his lap, clearly pleased that he hadn't decided to spend the night with Sara. As the five of them played, Sara began to regain her usual snarky composure, leaving eshilieth and Lobo in the dust with whatever sort of rules the family pulled out of their sleeves. It was these moments of playing...that strengthened both Setoku and Sara for what was to come.

1864 - The Shinamori Clan's outskirts

"You're wrong brother." Sara spoke coldly, holding up her katana as she defended her clan. "There is life after this, and it beckons us. I see it..." The woman lifted the blade as the former Shinamori man rushed her, the clang of steel furthering both parties resolve and reminding  her of just how cold Setoku was. He was abandoning them...all of them...for a harlot.

"Why don't you just die and go there then? Save yourself all the worry." The words cut through her heart like a knife, but she kept her icy blue eyes stern. Setoku aimed to trip her, but sliding back only kept their weapons locked. "Only if you go first, traitor."

The rest of the clan was sleeping, including Setoku's old flame and her sister. He had been planning to slip away unannounced, but Sara wasn't about to let that happen. Unfortunatley, her thoughts cost her time, and Setoku feigned his weight to catch her in the eye. It was all Sara could do to move out of the way and have the side of her forhead cut instead. The mess left a bloody trail to impair her vision, letting the Kunoichi appear and guide him away. While Sara aimed to give chase, she found herself growing dizzy fast, and soon the pounding of her feet dulled to a drag as she supported herself on the dingy wall of an unclaimed shack.

"Flea!" She spat, throwing her sword to the ground. The sword Setoku had given her, after breaking her wooden tool so many years ago.

1851 - The old Shinamori Shack

"Hey, Sara-ch--whoa!" The heavy wood was thrown like a spoiled child's doll, but instead of reaching the forehead of it's target, it whizzed passed the curtain of her room, hitting Lobo in the head instead. "What the-!" Another piece, longer, came for him as Sara spun with the intent to bludgeon the boy before her. He was a trespasser. An ingrate. A low life moocher off of Youkai-sama's good will, and she would not let him ruin any more of her home than he already had!

"Listen, if you just-" A broken floor board. "Let me-!" A broken section of wall. "Will you stop it already!!" Setoku's pubescent voice screeched, bringing up his sheathe to knock the wooden weapon from Sara's grasp, but all it did was provide a sickening crack of bone as she dared not let go of the object...the already broken object. The thing she was to use to protect what was most precious to her. Instead of a scream or cry, as most young children might, Sara only stood there, shaking and glaring at him through misty eyes. "I hate you..."

Setoku blinked and backed up, giving time for Lobo to walk in angrily, holding the former weapon. "Who's bright idea was it to hit me? Huh?" Setoku tried to shake his head in warning, but was soon silenced by Sara's stare, which made it's way to Lobo through dark locks and a menacing smile. "Get out of my room, maggot."

"What!?" Sara began spouting off threats to Lobo, drawing the attention of the other children as Setoku stood in shock. He'd never seen a girl with such resolve...ill placed it may have been. These thoughts were what made Youkai's touch ever the more surprising. Her hand on his head having a very calming effect as she spoke to the others.

"Enough. All of you...Sara," Youkai gave a pointed look, like a mother assessing their eldest child.  "Come with me." Sara walked over to Youkai with a fearful pride, and took her mother's hand as she led her out of the shack and into the woods. A private place where the two could talk and not be overheard. Lobo and the others soon left, happy that Sara wasn't an exception to Youkai's leadership. However, Setoku stayed and looked at the large piece of wood on the floor...before getting an idea that was far better than any old apology.

A few hours later, when Sara returned to her room, she was meeted with a cocky grin. "You're so weak, Sara-chan." Setoku teased, holding out her broken weapon for her to have back. "You won't get stronger with something like this." He said as he held it out of her reach.
Being tall had it's advantages.

Sara went to punch him, but Setoku dropped the useless pieces and caught her hand, squeezing lightly on her mishapen and bruised knuckles. The pain made Sara yelp and buckle over, holding her hand closely to her chest. "You need something better..." He said, kneeling down to meet her gaze. "You have the talent, Sara-san, but not the weapon..." He smiled then, "or maybe, you're just not as good as I am." The sound of a scabbard scraping wood met Sara's ears as she looked down, seeing a very well kept Katana being pushed towards her by Setoku's foot. "I bet you can't beat me in a real fight, Stray Wolf."

------------------------------- Current Time -----------------------------------

The Stray Wolf sat against a mound of sand, eyes closed to the desolate world around her. She hadn't been dreaming...but the memories seemed so fantastical that they may as well have been so. It was so peaceful back then; even when Setoku left, it had been peaceful...before death, everything was as it should have been. Now, she wasn't even sure what she fought for anymore. The sound of breathing and the occasional sigh made her think otherwise. Ritsuka was nestled against her side, happily dreaming and occasionally opening an eye to make sure Stray knew he was doing as told. He as damaged, as she was, but in a very different way...and her maternal instincts made her adore it.  

"Ritsu, are you hungry?" She asked, nudging the child with a claw. He wasn't nearly as young as he should have been. He grew to the size of a pre-teen in only a few months, and even then, he carried the mind of something much younger. He was abnormal, to say the least. Yet the way he smiled wide and looked at his mother in wonder made anyone assume him to be a normal kid. Ritsuka was already bounding off in search of prey, causing Stray to stand lazily and walk on grumbling. Whenever he was around her, she felt sluggish, but that was the price of motherhood, right? At least according to all those human world books.

The woman was just about ready to apply some real speed and go after her son when the form of Setoku appeared in front of her, blocking her initial path. "Flea...!" She noticed the grim look on his features, and the way he seemed to not want to speak right away. "Setoku what is it?"

"...Mother."

Just then, the sound of Ritsuka's scream echoed long and shrill across the desert...and Stray's heart pounded with the sort of fear only a real mother might feel.

Last edited by Setoku on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:23 am

Update!

With the new chapter up and a new RP System in the making, I figured I'd take this time to answer some questions before they're sent to me via pm, email, or facebook spam.

1. Why the new rp system? Why are there so many rules and restrictions??

A) It allows more people to roleplay freely
B) It still provides order to the RP Board
C) Everything needed an update anyway
D) There isn't. Half if not most of them are what you've already been doing. Just be sensible and you'll be fine.
Seto Edit or E) BECAUSE SHE FREAKING SAID SO!!!!

2. What importance to the Shinamori have in the RP Plot?

A) None
B) You might see them as an optional filler arc that need not apply in your characters canon story
Seto Edit or C) In terms of each individual, none. In terms of creating the RP World for us to RP, a lot. It is their actions that will help us allow or disallow races, factions, and areas to the RP in WoB

3. How is Stray with Ritsuka right now? Where is Lyonin? What happened with her wanting to wage war?

A) Stray and Ritsuka's meeting, as well as their bond, will be explained outside of this story as a stand alone one shot. Until then, just know that they met during the apex of the upcoming war.

B) Meeting Ritsuka lead to her wanting to protect him, and so she fled without ever actually signalling the command to fight, leaving Setoku to do her dirty work of cleaning up.

C) Lyonin is MIA currently. Stray no longer wants anything more to do with him story-wise.

D) Stray still wants vengeance, but against her mother and Kisagi. Why can be theorized by you.

Seto Edit or E
) Ritsuka and Stray were brought together after Kurome returned him from Kisagi - Which will be explained in their current RP. The events taking place in the Story right now - Are months, if not years, ahead of the current RP's going on. While ::END:: will climax in Setoku's death, it is currently going on WAY ahead of the current timeline of the RP - Thus leaving room to add in Shinamori for filler Arcs and future RP arcs. Also, the StrayxLyoxSeto RP took place Months before the KisagixKurome RP - Sky Leroy being Kiled directly after that. The timeline will be explained in later chapter.

4. Where is this story going?

A) Everywhere.
B) Currently we're doing back stories and trying to uncover Youaki's past with the other characters.
C) Yes, Seto has my permission to handle Stray for me.
Seto Edit or D) Like I've said numerous times - It's going to the End. The End of the Shinamori, so an End to the past RP arc which is being swept aside so a new one may begin.

5. Do you know what you're doing?

A) I don't ever know what I'm doing.
B) Setoku makes me wear blindfolds to help me type faster.
C) No, I don't know how or why it would help.
Seto Edit or D) Dammit Stray! How are you reading these QnA's with that blindfold on?!

6. I can't find Eshilieth or Ivy or Youkai anywhere. Who were they??

A) Eshilieth and Youki (Seto changed it to youkai) were old friends.
B) Ivy was an older friend.
C) They were never apart of WoB or it's rp communities. I only used their names as a form of memory and honor.
D) So in short, all three of them were my characters from the start, but Setoku and I built their personalities and histories together.
Seto Edit or E) I already explained Youki, Ivy, and Eshilieth to the people in.... I unno, one of my many rambling Stories. Prolly the Bount one.

7. Can you get in touch with Lyonin for me?

A) No.
B) I do not have personal contact outside of the RP Moderator Status anymore.

8. Can I have some cheezits?

A) MINE!
B) GO GET YOUR OWN YOU WORM!!
C) -Hands Setoku a Cheezit cause he is -THAT- sexy-
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:02 pm

"She was always meant to surpass those two, in power and intelligence. But I never imagined.... she would fall for someone other than her brother. It was inconceivable.... Even I, with my eyes to the future, did not foresee just what a threat those two would become.... To us, our empire, and too the spirit realm as a whole. Setoku must be killed, by Zagarus' sword.... And Sara, must be killed by Setoku's blade." -- Kreia of the shifting sands, informing Seth of Setoku and Stray's imminent arrival.

Chapter XI:
The rebirth of the Shinamori

"Sara."

The pair stopped, Setoku and Stray. How long had it been since Setoku killed that Arrancar? Six.... seven hours? Stray wasn't sure. He hadn't spoken a word until now - But she was keen to listen. Perhaps he would explain why he was being the way he was? Perhaps he would uncover another truth about her child....? She could only hope. But what he did instead shocked her, and caused a strange pulling sensation in her stomach.

"My son.... Kurome, is seeing to Ritsuka. He is no longer a worry for you - Of this I can whole-hardheartedly assure you.... Ritsuka will be saved. Trust in my Son, as I myself have failed too. But.... I need your mind clear. We are going to meet.... one of our true mothers."

Stray's fist clenched and un-clenched - 'True' mothers? What did he mean by that? Youkai? Ha, she had news for him - That was someone only Stray could talk to now.

"What do you mean.... flea?"

Stray did her best to keep the anger out of her voice, but it didn't go as far as she hoped. Before she knew it, she unleashed on him. Her brother, her lover, her very reason for existence.... And she hated him for it!

"Our mother is dead, Setoku! Remember? You set that one up real nice! And what the hell do you know about -MY- Son?! HUH?! That's none of your god damn business! Now tell me what the hell is really going on flea, or so he----"

Her voice instantly stopped, as the voice insider her quivered. It spoke no words, but Stray could literally hear the gasps in her breath.... Youkai.... was terrified. Stray looked behind her, then back to Setoku - As he outstretched a single hand toward the desert ahead. And a dark forbidding suddenly shot through her. Her eyes went from rage, to shock, as a gate of some sort begun to literally rise out of the sand. Setoku turned to look at Stray full on, a look of sadness across his features.

"Youkai is not our mother.... But the Ressurecion of our true mother. How she maintained such a solid form all these years is unknown to me.... But our true Mother... is Nikana Diri."

At that name, Youkai let out a loud screech - And chains shot from the massive gate - Chains that impaled around Stray and Setoku. Stray suddenly begun to panic, fighting against Hell's chains with all her might - But it wasn't her controlling herself. A voice left her lips, but again, she did not command herself to speak - The voice didn't even sound like her....

"SETOKU! YOU ROTTEN CHILD!!!"

Setoku merely looked on at Stray, not even having the decency to explain what was happening - It took only a moment, as the sand rushed away from Stray's vision - Only to be replaced with what seemed to be endless amounts of water. And a young girl, sitting on the surface of it. Chained to the ground, dressed in all black.

"Welcome back.... Daughter."

Stray blinked a few times - Her eyes darting from left to right. On her left stood Setoku, his back facing Nikana, yet to her right stood a masked figured. His body encased in pure black, with an odd white mask over his features. The figure was kneeling on one knee, and his head was facing Stray. Stray raised an eyebrow, as the man reached up to the bottom of his mask, and slowly rose it up. She heard Setoku shift position, as the mask removed to fully reveal who knelt next to her.

"Lo...bo....?"

Lobo smiled slowly, before turning his attention back to the woman who was chained before them. What was he doing her? This pathetic man - Her mortal husband, the man she killed... The man Setoku finished.... Why? There was a sudden noise, and Stray focused her attention back on the girl.

"And you are....?"

Inside her, though. She knew. She could feel Youkai's inner turmoil, her utter fear. This woman before her, whom Lobo kneeled before, whom Setoku addressed as their true Mother, this was her. And Youkai was terrified. It was odd though, Stray searched her memory, and she could never recall fear from this woman. Nikana smiled, before vanishing from her spot, causing Stray's eyes to go wide. After a moment, the girl appeared millimeter's from Stray, and reached out, pressing two fingers on Stray's skull, and a memory seem to fill her thoughts.

----------------------------

"So it is time, then?"

Sky Leroy spoke with an arrogance, and a traitorous tone. Kreia did not appreciate this so much - But who else could she rely on to get this particular job done? Dante....? No, the elder brother of Anasandri and Nikana was not the kind of person to betray Anasandri. Or perhaps Youki...? Again, no. The servant of Nikana, and according to Zagarus, the Pre-Resserucion of Nikana, was sure as hell not a person to use. No, sadly, it had to be this boy. This boy who despised Korin Ailden and her partner Kazekaza.

"Just about."

She answered quickly, before producing a small vial of two different color liquids. Obtained from Kazekaza's experiment on his first creation - It had the souls of a Shinigami and a Bount. Although she couldn't recall why he never used the Bount essence in the first place on the boy she could not say - But she was going too.

"Nikana... Come here, my dear. Please."

From the shadows, a young girl - Vasto Lorde, still, appeared, holding in her taloned left-hand two hair strands. One White, and one black. Ah, clearly Nikana was putting her entire soul into this potion, using her and Youki's hair as the base. Kreia nodded, and opened the vial, holding it out toward Nikana. The girl-Hollow smiled, releasing the hair in. Kreia quickly pulled the vial back, and re-capped the lid. There was a flash, as the liquid become predominantly black and white. Kreia gave it one more look over, before holding it out to Sky.

"Implant this in a normal Human Female, in England perhaps. Make sure she is suffering, and her life seems almost nil. Do you understand?"

Sky took the vial, before nodding slowly. He too, gave it a once over. So this was how Korin and Kazekaza had done it, huh? Something he would have to remember. Sky cupped the vial in his right hand, using his left to essentially knock on the air before him, causing a black void to tear in the time-space, before pulling into a door. As he walked into the void, he could hear Nikana asking...

"What will be her name...? Youki will love having a sister...!"

Sky strained to hear Kreia's response, but as the old woman answered, the door to Hueco Mundo slowly slid shut, leaving the boy in the darkness.

------England - The 1800's ---------

A girl, with suspicious looks akin to Stray, ran through the dark alley, her hair disheveled, blood running down the side of her neck - Her top half-torn off. Behind her, a man with a knife followed - He too, held some similarities to Stray, especially the eyes of madness she was famous for. The girl turned into a dark alley, her body pressing into the wall as she bounced off of it, screaming for some one, anyone!

"Shut up, bitch - Just accept it!"

She felt the man slam into her before she heard him, her skirt forcibly ripped off - Her jaw clenched shut, determined to not let the man hear any noise to delve into, and make him think she liked it. Again, she felt him force himself into her, and she bit down on her tongue, slamming her eyes shut, trying to hold back the tears threatening to roll down her cheeks. It would all be over soon, and she would have her revenge. Just a few minutes longer - Suddenly, she felt the man's whole body jerk.... Ah, he must of been one of these quickies. She was fortunate! But as she thought this, she felt a warm liquid splash against her back - But it was too much to be from.... well, that. She dared to glance back, and her eyes opened wide, as she let out a scream that echoed into the darkness around them. His stomach was literally exploded outward, his intestines and god knows what else spilled all over her lower back. And she could swear.... he was slowly floating upward.

"Ah, perfect."

The woman would not hear him, he knew this. Nor would she of felt when he implanted the vial into her stomach through her lower spine. But she would know something happened, clearly. The man who was violating her... Well, his stomach contents were still pouring out of him and off Sky's hand. Sky lifted the now dead man up, easily casting him into a wall opposite the two. The woman, for all her seeming courage, sank to her knee's, staring at the scene with wide, tearful eyes. It was pathetic, actually. The Human Race sure had gone soft since he died.

"You humans, toiling and clinging to life. Raise her, unknown woman - Or die off somewhere after her birth, I don't care. But as long as this child becomes the beacon to kill off Kazekaza's creations, I promise she will enjoy her eternity. If not.... Well, you don't need to know."

Sky turned, leaving the scene, and the woman, behind. He could hear the woman as she let out a final sob, and then rise, and take off into parts unknown. This.... was all going to turn out so much fun in the end.... He was sure of it.

------------------Current Time - Hell---------------

Stray stared, her eyes blank, at nothing. Was that.... was that how she was born...? Her mother.... Her father... She had those...? What... what was wrong with them?! She wanted to scream out, to cry for someone, anyone, to help her escape the nightmare she had just witnessed, yet she knew, no one would come. She was only brought back into focus by lilthe hands touching her chin, caressing almost, followed by a dark, yet shrill little voice.

"Well, where is my ressurecion, Daughter?"

(Ha! Much better. Knew I still had it.)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

"A project? Yes, that was all Ivy was to Eshilieth. A project. A sort of... proof it could be done. And I'll be... it was! With fantastic results! She has her own makeshift puppet, emotions, personality! Hell, the thing thinks it's a full fledged bount! Eshilieth's power is frightening to behold, yet beautiful when it is complete.... Wouldn't you say?" -- Jinn Kariya, in a letter responding to his Cousin's question on Eshilieth and Ivy Shinamori

Chapter XII: Vow

- Gila Bend, Arizona. In the future-

"You lost, Eshilieth."

Standing before the kneeling girl was Erikai, the most potent of the Shinamori children, and Eshilieth's most cherished. Around both of them several corpses laid, some fading to ash, some not. The final battle was costly, true, but Eshilieth knew nothing shocked the girl more than the return of her father. A red beam suddenly appeared before her face, and Eshilieth again smiled as Erikai spoke.

"Now... show me your true puppet. Mistress. The Bount's time is at an end, as are the Shinamori's and Youkai. I will destroy the puppet of yours, and then proceed to destroy myself."

Again, Eshilieth didn't seem fazed. But the girl was correct on one note... All the time was at an end. But not her Bounts.... But the Quincy. And this would do it.

"You want to see my true puppet? My complete puppet....? Very well, Erikai-chan. Meine Wahre Liebe Ivy."

Erikai raised a brow, before a flash blinded her for a moment. Ivy...? Well, no matter. Erikai quickly pulled her reishi sword over her chest, ready. Once the flash subsided, though, her eyes suddenly went wide. What stood before her wasn't the demon mixture of her family or that Shinigami girl.... It was...

"Aunt... Ivy....?"

----------------Small Island off the coast of Antartica, time and date unknown.-----------------

A young girl, in flowing white dress, with deep crimson eyes played in the field of flowers. She didn't know where she came from, nor did she know her name. All she knew for sure was, this island was her home. Or her prison, the young eight year old really couldn't comprehend that deep. She smiled, as she twirled around, though alone, it was still heaven here.

"Promise me this will last forever....Ivy!"

She spoke aloud to her imaginary friend, and today happened to be the first day.... she spoke back.

"Forever, My Lady."

The young girl froze, her eyes wide. She had always felt a presence.... Always knew she wasn't truly alone... But... Ivy..?

"Call me, my lady... Please...."

The girl frowned a moment, call her...? But she was already here! The girl smiled, and spoke in her native tongue, trying to at least make Ivy feel listened too...

"Zeich Deige... Meine Wahre Liebe Ivy."

The small girl continued playing, smiling happily. Waiting for Ivy's answer.... But none came. Instead, her locket glowed a deep purple, causing the girl to rip it off and shriek, throwing it too the ground. Purple fire suddenly erupted all around her, as if the field was burning... But the girl felt no heat.

"Finally, my lady... We can be together..."

From the same flames, the figure of a woman, teenage age, from the looks of it, rose. And the girl felt her heart skip. She was beautiful... And as this girl rose, two scientist sat off in the distance, watching greedily. It was finally time, to seal up the monster child, and find out more about this 'Doll' of hers.

Last edited by Setoku on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:43 am

"Many a times has Setoku's rule been challenged. And many a times were they swept away by his true power.... But there was one such incident, quick though it was, that even the so called "God-King" questioned his own rule as a whole." -- Prince Luke, informing Erikai Shinamori of her dead father.

Chapter XI
II: Return of the Sinners. (The forgotten Arc 1 of Two)

-----Gila Bend, Arizona - Some point in the future-----

Erikai lay sprawled out on the dirt below, her face reddened from damage sustained by Lobo's mid-transformation. It was enough, for now. Besides, this was his niece. He didn't want to be the one to kill her. Lobo turned his head to the side, catching a glimpse of Luke and Isabella, watching from a peak in the dusty crags. He never thought it'd come to this.... Sister Eshilieth using them to end the world.... It was disheartening, really. But unlike Setoku, he pledged himself to the Sinners, merely to try and take back Hueco Mundo so long ago..... And he lost. Thanks to Luke - Again, very disheartening. Lobo switched sights, gazing at his little brother down below, as he single handedly ran through the crowd of Quincy, no weapon drawn, no armor, and still, scores of the men were sent flying through the air. He was in his first release state, so him smacking away the random arrows with his wings wasn't surprising. He had forgotten how frighteningly strong he had become.

"All for Stray.... Huh.... brother....?"

Lobo said to himself, as another arrow was sent flying away from Setoku's body, heading in Lobo's general direction. Lobo's eyes went wide, as a vision from the not so distant past suddenly flashed into his mind - The day he returned to Hueco Mundo, with the aid of the Quincy.... only to be removed just as quickly.... all by that man's hands....

------------One year after the defeat of Youkai - 363 days after Zero's disappearance.-------------------

The air was stagnant, and smelled of blood. The pitch black night even seemed to reflect this, as the backwards crescent moon reflected the color of red. Setoku had done this... Managed to kill so many Hollow and Shinigami the sand inside, and partially outside Las Noches was dyed crimson red. Lobo couldn't say he approved... but his Brother was a savage. As the Hell Gate lowered at the gate of Las Noches, Lobo cocked his head to the side, raising a single hand. Over his features was a pure white mask, and a black sword hung from his hip. It was partially a mix of his Ressureccion, but also more of a Sinner Blade - As Luke used. It would be this that took down Setoku, and returned him to power.

"Lobo-Kun. Let's move carefully...."

The Quincy, John, spoke behind him. Why did Luke send him along anyway? Well, no matter - It would take them both to even scratch his brother from the looks of it.

"Why do you say that, Johnathan?"

"Have you not noticed...? We sit at the gates of Hueco Mundo.... No Espada have greeted us, nor tried to stop us...."

Lobo's eyes shifted for a moment, as he took a whiff of the air - The smell of Blood and Iron was too strong, even he couldn't sniff if life rested beyond that gate. Impressive, really. Yet worrisome, as well. Had Setoku dismantled the Espada? Tore them apart....? No, he wouldn't do that. Something else was going on. Lobo raised his right hand, pointing at the gates.

"Hell Cero."

A Black and Yellow ball of energy begun to form at his fingertips, while red seem to pull in from the fabric of time, tinting the already potent ball of energy with a lethal red color. After a few moments, the Cero fired, literally blowing the doors of their hinges.

"We'll be fine, Quincy. Now let's go."

Lobo stepped forward, as the debris begun to settle - And right once his foot touched the sand beyond the arch, he felt his body try and press to the ground. Could feel the sweat starting to form on his brow. Were these the Espada...?! No.... it was.....

"Setoku....."

Lobo spoke quietly, forcing himself to continue forward, his eyes at the main gates of the Primera tower. Setoku had indeed grown much, much stronger than Lobo had anticipated.... But it wouldn't matter. Behind Lobo, John struggled to keep up. His body was sheened in sweat, and his knee's bent, as if he were dragging a heavy weight on his back. Lobo frowned.... This man was among the Stern Ritter. One of Fujita's closest bodyguards. Was the spirit pressure really that intense? Another step forward, and the pressure increased.... And then Lobo felt it.... Drops of spirit energy crashing into his body like rain. Tinted Purple, and feeling of an evil even a Sinner couldn't discern.

"John..... Wait here. Catch up with me - Besides.... I have a better chance."

Lobo turned to look at the boy.... but the boy was gone. Seriously...? Did the coward run out on him...? Well, whatever. He didn't need him anyway - Another step, and he stopped, looking up toward the tower. He saw it.... The silhouette of his Brother walking across the air, upside down, his hands in his pockets. Mocking him - This of course caused Lobo to smile under his mask.

"Clever, Setoku. You enhanced your Reishi out-put to create rain like Ulqiorra. Except unreleased! Never did I see my brother as a copy-ca----"

Lobo stopped, as he felt two fingers press to the base of his neck. Yet he still saw his Brother's silhouette in the distance. How....? After a moment though, that same silhouette faded - And all he could feel was an intense heat against his neck.

"Lobo... Why are you in my new Empire...? You're dead, plain and simple. Keep it that way. Cero."

There was a massive blast of dark purple and light violet light, as the area the two stood on suddenly lit up the interior of the castle, and sent an explosion spreading outward. The blood red sand kicked up in a massive title wave style, and crashed into portions of Hueco Mundo's wall that were unscathed from years of war. As the debris slowly cleared, the images of Setoku and Lobo were seen crashing into each other, hand to hand. Back and forth, Setoku blocking a right hook, Lobo ducking under a high kick - And from the Third Espada Pillar, sat two figures, watching.

"Tell me, Avathos. What do you think....?"

A masked man asked, clearly Luke - To which Avathos looked sideways at him, frowning.

"I don't know why you brought me here..... Setoku will kill him. Plain and simple.

Luke smiled at Avathos under his mask, before speaking slowly again.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Let us watch.... and enjoy the results."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 am

"Lobo was a smart-ass from the start. Maybe that's why I married him in life. He thought himself superior to the whole family. 'Mothers favorite.' Well that Bitch sure got let down. As I was saying... I most likely married him due to his stupidity, that.... And Setoku had abandoned me and my darling Eshilieth...." -- Stray, recounting to Lyonin about Lobo.

Chapter XIV: Lobo's folly. (The Forgotten Arc 2/2)

As the dust fully settled, Setoku and Lobo stood face to face, their hands holding each others, fingers interlaced. Lobo snarled, pushing his weight into Setoku - But Setoku merely looked off to the side, and smiled lightly.

"I need this."

Suddenly, Setoku's fingers wrapped with Lobo's own, and begun forming crude hand seals - Ancient ones that would summon the hell gate and pull Lobo back! Lobo quickly pushed away, and used the momentum to spin around one eighty, and backflip into the Second Espada's tower, his feet pressing into the Stone, causing it to collapse in slightly.

"Hell Cero!"

Lobo thrusted out a hand, and a red beam begun to form. Remnants of hell pulling in on four directions of the ball, as if from nowhere, turning the ball of red energy slightly black.Setoku raised an eyebrow, slowly drawing his sword.

"Vampiro... Murcielago..."

Setoku was suddenly enveloped by purple energy, and Luke smiled. This would be perfect. Hell Cero, unlike most of the Hollow Variants, was a lethal blow. Especially coming from someone as powerful as Lobo. Lobo's eyes tracked the black outline of Setoku as his wings kicked, sending him flying up into the air - A bone hilt in his left hand. Setoku's right hand pushed against the Tsuba, and slowly he swung his right arm outward, causing a purple beam to appear - Ah yes, the Reishi sword. It wouldn't stop the Hell Cero though, Lobo was sure. The two stared at each other, Setoku looking down, frowning, Lobo, looking up, smirking. And it happened, the Cero exploded forward - A red and black beam crashing into Setoku.

"HAHAHA! How do you like it Setoku?! Hueco Mundo is MINE!"

"Hell Cero.... Primera Version."

Lobo's smirk suddenly became a frown, as from the beam of Black and Red light, a purple and black beam of energy shot through, and smashed directly into Lobo, encasing his body in the beam. Lobo still stared straight on, his eyes wide. How...? And suddenly, he felt it, his Sinner mask crack, and shatter. And the ground beneath his feet exploded, sending him and bits of tower and debris soaring into the sky. He gritted his teeth, his eyes partially closed. How...?! How did he stop the Cero?! He didn't even fight back as an energy sword slammed into his spine, sending him flying up higher. His mind still trying to catch up. He flipped his body over mid-flight, and flung his hand in front of his face, causing the Sinner mask to reappear. He pulled up his sword, blocking his face as Setoku flew toward him, hand outstretched, but suddenly spun around, and smacked the sword with his wing, causing the sword to crash back into his face, sending him flying back down to the ground again. And again, the mask shattering. How...?! His body impacted the red sand, sending up yet more debris, and Setoku appeared directly in front of his fallen form.

"How did I not get affected by the Hell Cero, you wonder, I am sure. Simple, I was trained by a Sinner. The strongest of them all, one who could still easily knock me off my perch. Or did you forget... Brother?"

Lobo gritted his teeth, he could barely catch his breath - His body was wracked. It was true, Luke... He had forgotten just how much Luke taught Setoku. But he wasn't mad. Lobo rolled over onto his stomach, and pushed himself up. Coming to his knee's to stare up at Setoku, his eyes wide. Behind him....

"Die, God-King!"

A blue arrow shot at Setoku's open back, directly toward the soul chamber. It would be the Quincy who killed this man! Not the Sinner! The boy smiled, victory was assured - And suddenly, his eyes went from victory, to shock. The arrow was harmlessly smack away by one of Setoku's leathery wings. And the man didn't even turn around! So he fired three more shots, all casually knocked aside, kicking up dust - All he could do was deflect! Perfect! The man reached down to his belt, and pulled out a Sheele Scheider, quickly activating it, and placing it on his energy bow. And he fired - The sword/arrow on a straight course...! And suddenly, the arrow, and Setoku, were gone. The boy let out a sharp intake of breath, as a blue energy beam shot through his back, coming out his stomach. His right arm felt extreme pressure, before nothing. And then a deep, intense pain. The boy screamed, as he was sent flying into one of the smaller towers - The last sight he saw, was Setoku, holding up his right arm, the Quincy Charm dangling off of it - And then throwing it after him.

"A Quincy...? Odd, Lobo... I never expected you to align with them."

Setoku turned to face Lobo, who was still on his knee's, eyes wide. His brother.... Was no longer the calm, calculating leader he was meant too be.. He... he was a monster! A vicious, destructive presence to Hueco Mundo. Lobo tried to move, but he couldn't, even as his brother came to stand in front of him - His hand curling around his torn up sinner robe, and slowly pulling him up, to stare eye level with him.

"Why don't you go home.... Lobo...."

Lobo smiled, blood trickling from his lips. His brother had killed all his feelings, all his hopes, his dreams... He was... Just like...

"Youkai... You... are just like... Mother....."

Setoku's eyes grew wide, as he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Mother...? Just like.... Mother..?! No, that wasn't possible - Infact, he was always the furthest from her, the only one, beyond Jen and Eshilieth, who didn't trust her. He would never be like her! Lobo saw his reaction, and added in more - If he brother was going to kill him, he was gonna make it worth his while, as well.

"Stray will never... Love you.... She cannot... stand... Mother... That is why... your children all.. abandon----"

"Delgado(thin) Cero"

Setoku's fingers were pointed at the ground below Lobo, and a bright beam of thin purple light erupted from his fingertips, and bounced off the sand - And shot centimeter's past Lobo's face - Coming back around, and shooting directly into his chest, ripping open his entire chest cavity, forming a hole completely through him.

"Let me show you.... Former King, how unlike that bitch I am.... Segunda... Etapa."

Setoku flung lobo down, and Lobo slide on his back a few inches - His eyes glazed over. Was he still alive...? Yes. He was a Sinner. He felt the rain as it begun to pour on his body, felt the sensation of drowning. He had never actually given his brother enough time to inact his Segunda Effectively in the past.

"Devour.... Las.... Lobo...."

As Setoku was engulfed by a beam of black and purple energy, and the rain fell upon his now changing body, Lobo swung his clawed hand once, pushing the debris back, exposing his secondary form... The Combat form. Half man Half Wolf - A mane of hair sprouted from his chest, half a Wolf Skull covered his the upper right half of his face, and his hair had grown down nearly to his feet. A short white tail with a scythe at the end ominously swung behind him - And his clawed white feet and black hands were covered in a thin layer of hair. Underneath the hair, were the white hollow plates of most hollow.

"Die, Brother..."

Lobo rushed forward, into the beam that was no collapsing onto his brother's pointed index finger, intent to end this fight once and for all.

Last edited by Setoku on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 pm

"The fight with Lobo changed me... I started thinking weirdly, and seeing his point.... It was soon after that, I went to find her.... the only woman I truly loved... Find her... and fix everything I had done. It was the least a brother could do..." -- Setoku, reflecting to Luke why he abandoned Hueco Mundo a second time.

Chapter 0
: Epilogue of the Forgotten Arc

The fight was over in moments, Luke observed. He and Avathos stood by, watching as Lobo changed form, running toward his brother, teeth pulled back into a snarl. Such hatred, but... It was misplaced. Setoku kicked his wings once, soaring high into the air, Lobo sliding through where he was.... This was her fault - This whole thing... was her fault.

-----------------Home of the Shinamori; The 1800s---------------

Eshilieth pressed into Stray, embracing her close, before pressing her lips to her cheek. Youkai may of detested the whole Stray and Setoku deal, but she would murder Eshilieth for this. But she couldn't help herself - This girl, no, this Woman, Sara, she was power. She was fear, she was everything Eshilieth wanted of Youkai.... but far more stronger... And she was still mortal! This woman was why Ivy was the way she was, a living puppet, with the latent feelings of Eshilieth herself. Which was why Ivy lusted after Setoku, and raped Sara not long ago.... It wasn't so much that Ivy herself wanted too, she needed too. She fed off Eshilieths true feelings to survive... and she was commanded to do so.

"Eshilieth, my dear... What if someone finds out what we are doing...?"

Sara asked, her body still trembling in Eshilieth's arms. Too this, Eshilieth merely smiled, licking her own lips slowly. The beatuy was, Setoku would be dealt with soon, Eshilieth was going to try him next, but she eased Sara's worries the only way she knew how.... Pressing her lips into her own, and slowly, Sara's eyes begun to close, her mind clearing. Slowly, the two fell back onto the animal skins laid out on the floor that served as Sara and Setoku's bed. Unknown that standing too the side of the Door was Lobo, crossing his arms and sighing quietly...

"Mother.... Why....?"

Lobo felt his heart skip a beat, his chest heaving. He wanted to stop this, to wring Eshilieth's neck.... Too beg his mother to stop this, but he could not. His brother was his everything... But their Mother... was frightening. She ordered him to allow this, to act like he never saw anything. She promised to deal with it, one way or another. His eyes slowly opened, it was then he decided... He would kill Mother - She was manipulating them all, his savior, his Sisters.... It had to be him.... no one else could do it....

"Brother.... For you, and Sara..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luke was pulled back to the here and now, as Setoku and Lobo crashed into each other, Setoku's wings closing around Lobo, holding him in place, as he spoke.

"Segunda.... Etapa...."

A curtain of purple energy surrounded the two, and Luke heaved a sigh, before he and Avathos vanished from the scene, appearing seconds later, Luke standing with two fingers pressed to Setoku's forehead, stopping him in place, and Lobo was pulled back and held in place by Avathos.

"You failed, Lobo. Clearly Hueco Mundo is not yours anymore...."

Lobo's eyes grew wide, as he fought against the hold Avathos held him in. No! Hueco Mundo was his! Nikana had to be stopped! Setoku lacked the foresight, the calm and collective demeanor to do it himself! He had become nothing but a warlord now... Just as Luke intended.

"Brother! You have to save her...! Do you understand?!"

Liuke's eyes grew wide, in sync with Setoku's, but Luke couldn't have this - Not now, not ever. Luke turned, and crashed into Lobo.

--Chapter Zero, End--

-----------------------The Real World - Bount Mansion ::Current Era::------------------

Lyonin stood on the roof of the building, Joseph and Solvious directly opposite of him. Unlike him, they were smirking, while Lyonin was breathing heavily. His Bankai sealed, his kimono and former captains haori tore apart at random. Why did this happen? He was trying to get to Hueco Mundo, save Stray from Setoku, and somehow, he ended up before these two Bount. And he couldn't understand it - Once Joseph and his own sword crashed... He could no longer use Bankai. Yet the two had said nothing so far...

"MOVE!!"

Lyonin screamed again, running forward and pulling back his sword, intent to cut through Joseph. He didn't have time to play these freaks games! He swung his sword forward, aiming for the man's neck - And just as quickly, his blade was stopped, by the back of Joseph's arm. And again, the man smiled. Lyonin suddenly let out a roar, and just as quickly, it stopped, as he felt a pressure in his chest. Looking down, he saw a rapier poking out... where his heart should of been....

"Wha---"

A voice, girly and innocent, echoed behind him. But he could hear the evil in it, knew it did not bode well for him... or.... Stray..

"Oh! So this is the Shinigami who Stray once loved... Well, we can't have that, can we..? Sarah... This is the man who your mother once loved...! See?"

Sarah...? Lyonin frowned visibly, his breathing slowing. That was Stray's born name... wasn't it? It was also....

"Ah I see, Auntie Eshilieth. Well, I see her tastes are quite low, especially compared to what she had with You, or Daddy. Oh well.... Goodbye, Former Captain-kun. Do not worry, Stray will be just fine."

And Lyonin felt it, a sword suddenly slide down his chest, bisecting him from the right shoulder, to the left hip. His eyes went from wide to half-mass, as he felt blood trickle down between his lips. The sword that cut him... It was Shinigami... And the reiatsu....

"Setoku... you... finally...."

Lyonin hit the ground, trying to reach past the Shinigami girl, past her, to the woman he saw behind her, and the child at her side. Was this truly it...? Was he going to lose his wife and child once more...? But for good? No... not like this.... He couldn't eve-----

"Enough."

Eshilieth stepped over the man as he reached forward, and stabbed her sword into the man's neck. The plan... was finally underway.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:02 pm

"She was always a thorn in my side.... Yet I loved her, just as much as Stray. It's funny, though. I always had this feeling... That she, not Sara, would be my doom..." -- Setoku, commenting about Eshilieth after his mortal death.

_-Lyonin's Final Stand-_

(That's right.... I killed off Lyonin. I'm sure Stray is gonna have my head, especially considering his death could not go the way I wanted to originally do it, due mainly to the fact Setoku is tied up elsewhere.... Thanks to Stray e.e. But, this is not an actual "Chapter" per ci in the End Saga, it's more of a farewell to, in my mind, the greatest RP'er I ever had the honor of Roleplaying with. He was the Main Character of the Green Book, the main Antagonist of Destruction's End, and played a pivotal role in the Origin Story of Stray.... These... are his final moments.)

You were blinded....

Lyonin could feel the life ebbing from his body, the darkness closing around his heart... But still, he heard her. He smelled her.... Was it.... really over? He was so close... yet so far. His body felt numb - No, there was no chance Stray's reiatsu would pump into his veins again... No way Setoku or her would show up to save him.... And his child....

You could see.

Wait... that wasn't Stray's voice... That was... Setoku's voice. That's right... his Mortal Enemy, his Brother... his... Friend..? Despite their past conflicts... it was Setoku's gruff acceptance of him that allowed something so beautiful to occur. So why...? Why did he feel his reiatsu on the wound across his chest..? It was a Shinigami who struck him down.... A... Child...

You were deafened...

Stray's voice echoed again. That's right.... A child! Setoku had three of them, if he wasn't mistaken. Two of which... became Shinigami. But... didn't they die...? During the Second Seritei Invasion...? What was their names...? The Darkness was not only suffocating him... It was impending his thoughts. One rose to become the Second Squad Captain.... Kurome... Izanaga... Yes! But he had a Lieutenant, as well.... It was... his Sister.... It was no use... His brain was shutting down - Never again would he see anything, anyway...

You could hear.

Setoku's voice..... That's right. He wasn't dead yet! Her name... Izanaga.... Sarah--- Sarah! Named for Setoku's first Mortal love! And Lyonin's un dead love... But... why? He didn't understand - Was she seeking vengeance for her father? No, Setoku did not care about those two... He only showed interest in one... The Quincy. So why..? Better yet.... How? How would dead children be of any use to the Bount? Yes... dead children.... Like his own.... who's name.... He couldn't remember! Slowly, everything grew darker, and Stray's voice echoed loudly in his head...

And you are broken...

Lyonin's hand gripped at nothing. She was right... He was broken. It was over - He had so much left to say, beyond petty words of expressing love - So much more than that - And his child... He would never get to see his child. Hold him... Watch him become a much better man than he, or his estranged uncle could ever be.... Slowly, the darkness starting edging back at these thoughts, and his eye's slowly opened. Tears building up with every shallow breath...

And at last... You are... Whole.

Setoku! That was it! It was---- His thought's stopped, as he forced himself up to his knee's, gazing at the figures of Joseph and Solvious before him. Solvious holding a look of contempt, and Joseph, smiling, as if knowingly. Lyonin's eyes darted right, then left, and he caught it. A little female, with bright purple irises.... And a look, so similar too her fathers... And, oddly enough.... Her namesakes, as well. Her black Shinigami kamishimo blowing in an invisible wind. His lips moved, yet not sound came out.... But... Sarah's eyes went wide...

Goodbye, Daddy.

Lyonin's own eyes suddenly opened wider, as Joseph shoved his blade dead center of Lyonin's chest - Ritsuka...! His son! He heard him! Lyonin let out a scream, as Reishi enveloped his body, causing Sarah to cover her eyes, but only widening the smile on Joseph's face. It was over in seconds.... The flash glowing dimmer - And Sarah, feeling Erikai's hand on her shoulder....

Forgive me, Stray.... Ritsuka... I... will always... love you..

"It's over, Lady Eshilieth..."

Standing behind what was once the corpse of perhaps the greatest Shinigami to ever live, Eshilieth smiled widely, pulling up her dress to kneel down, as the ashes that were once Lyonin Shidaka dispersed into the wind - Causing her to momentarily look just like Youkai....

"You two did well, Solvious, Joseph. Let us begin, shall we? The route to the plan... Killing Mother... and claiming this world as our ow----"

Eshilieth stopped, as a red beam of energy crashed directly in-front of her, where Lyonin's ashes had once rested. This reiatsu... it was....

"Erikai! What do you think you're doing, sweetheart..?"

Eshilieth asked, putting on her sweetest accent. But as she turned to look at the girls, she froze. Standing stock still where she'd last seen her, Sarah had her Zanpakutou rose over her head, tears filling those purple eyes, her mouth covered by Erikai, as she tried to scream out the name of her sword - Had Erikai saved Eshilieth's life...? Excellent, she knew she was right ressurecting her, despite the other Bount's initial fear. But that fear soon became real, once she noted Erikai too, had tears in her eyes.

"Honorable Shidaka Lyonin... Thank you for this... You have.. given my sister her dream.... And my mind, can rest. Momma Stray.... loves us...."

Eshilieth slowly rose back to her feet, her eyes wide. When...? Lyonin never once said a word - No, wait... that was incorrect, he mouthed something to the daughters of Setoku, or Daughter.... She hadn't even realized Erikai was here.

"By the honor of the Quincy.... Eshilieth, the Queen of Blades... We will stop your plan..."

And with that, the two girls were gone - Eshilieth just stared, unable to comprehend what had just happened. Honor of the Quincy...? Whom? That fool Fujita Gorou? Ha, he would not serve a Quincy that obviously has Bount corruption in her reishi - Especially one that died over 100 years ago! It was Joseph who broke the silence, though. And shattered Eshilieth's thoughts.

"Summon Ivy, mistress. Our main crutch in the plan may be gone... But, we will not be stopped by two angst female children. Do you understand?"

Eshilieth's eyes slowly lost focus, before regaining it once more, focused now, on Joseph Kariya. Who was he to order her around? Ivy was her family! She might of lost two of them now, much like Momma Youkai lost Lobo then Setoku, but her family, unlike Momma Youkais... Would never die. Nor be ordered by an outsider!

"Watch your tongue, child of Kariya. Know your place."

Joseph merely raised an eyebrow, before his body faded, and appeared no more than two inches from Eshilieth, his hand shooting out, and closing around her throat, tightly. His crimson eyes burrowing into Eshilieth's own, causing her to flinch, slightly.

"Know your place, Experiment of the Humans. I am the one who saved your "grandmother" and by extension, your "Mother." You ever disobey me again, Eshilieth, Queen of Blades, I will show you just why.... The Kariya name is akin to God's among the Bount."

Eshilieth's eyes went, and for the first time in her life... She was truly... Afraid. Was this how they treated Momma Youkai...? Is this why she was the way she was...? No... it was something else. No matter, she would have her time... Soon. She would take everything Momma Youkai did... And Improve it. She would have all her family back. Lobo, Setoku, Stray, Jen, Ivy... All of them... They would all serve under her this time around, though....

"As you wish.... my lord..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Alright, finally, we've gotten through 65-70% of the story! So you know what that means...? Right...?

....No? Well screw you guys Sad! It means the final QnA! After this, the final section of ::End:: Shall be underway. The deaths of the Shinamori, will it happen?! Will Jen, Ivy, Eshilieth, Setoku, Lobo, and Stray die in this final book?! Will they all live?! Is Lyonin not really dead and gonna pull a classic Naruto-esque move and come back to life?! IS LUKE-SEMPAI OBSESSED WITH NARUTO?! Find out this, and more...! Now! ..... Ok, maybe not all of it... But some interesting stuff, no matter :P

1. Did ::End:: Go the way you originally wanted it...?
No, it did not. End wasn't even supposed to happen, actually. It had a different title, a different premise, and much better writing.

2. Uhh.... how so? Well, simple. See, Lyonin and Stray got together, causing me to have to change the whole premise of all the Origins. The Green Book originally started out to be an Origin of Stray, Setoku and Lobo. No Youki (Youkai) no Eshilieth, Ivy, Jen, et. all, but, once Lyonin and Stray got together, I had to quickly come up with a much better alternative. Too be honest, I particularly like the current story, the whole Romeo and Juliet deal.

3. How much different we talking here...?
Again, nothing major. Instead of Youkai being the danger, is was going to be Lobo and Luke. See, Setoku was supposed to die at the hands of a Hitokiri, and begged Lobo to protect 'Sara.' He agreed, and ended up accidentally killing her. (....Narutoish, eh? But as you all see, that story begun LONG before Obito even had a Manga chapter e.e) The deed drove him insane, and once Setoku regained his mortal memories, he sought to kill Lobo and Luke. Stray was never going to play to big of a role in the stories.

4. So Youkai, Ivy, Eshilieth and all them... Where did they come from?

Youkai, Ivy and Eshilieth were friends of Stray - From some other RP. She mentioned them one day, so I capitalized and asked to use them. Of course, she granted it, and I expanded their origins and gave them a more Bleach related role. As for Jen, that's all Wolfie there - The brilliant writer she is, allowed me to use my crap writing and add her to the family on Stray's behest!

5. So... Setoku, I noticed your chapters seem... kinda... plagiarism-ish....? Yeah, I'm aware. I did rip off a few portions of Bleach for the whole Setoku V Lyonin V Stray, and took bits from Naruto for the Lobo V Setoku.... And a chunk of Setoku's mortal life (IE: Pretty much only the Shinsengumi) was lifted from Rouroni Kenshin.

6. So... what was the worst part of writing these tales? Real Life. Between Stray coming and going, the vanishing of Lyonin and the multiple deaths of the board, I pretty much wanted to give up every story, long before the end.

7. So... your story outdoes your longest one... Is it over?
No, I can't say how many more chapters... But if I had to guess, 10, pretty much. Then it's over.

8. Where did the Old Arrancar come from? Oh, fun. I created some of them - Korin-Ailden, Kazekaza, and Zagarus myself, a long time ago (Like, we talking early 2000s, prolly earliest in '03.) Zagarus was the leader of a Roleplay empire known as "Mardonia" - Kazekaza was his scientist, and Korin-Ailden was his assassin. Sky.Leory, was a RP'er in my empire who succeeded upon Zagarus' death, and attempted to overthrow the new leaders (Some girl named Anasandri) postion, but failed. Nikana (Anasandri's RL little Sister) took over the empire once Anasandri was killed. And Dante was those two's RL big brother. I didn't ask them, but I used them all anyway! Stop me Anasandri! (...She wont. She grew up a long time ago and retired from RP back in.... '06ish, I think. Dante even earlier... And Nikana, well, she's an adult by now, so I'm sure she grew past it too. As for Sky Leroy, pfft. Who cares.)

9. Your pacing is all over the place.... Why? Why indeed. Real Life is a major factor. I have a little demon now (Literally... Makes Stray look like a sweet girl next door) thus less time to focus on writing. But I try, and do what I can to complete the story. This last bit will take the longest, though, cuz I want each chapter to reflect my old writing style... a sort of final farewell.

10. Do you still have support from LSM and the Mods on this board? I myself? Dunno. I talk to LSM every now and again, and hell, even still play WoB now and again (Was on it a couple days ago :D) But beyond that.... I doubt I got his full support. But like I always say "I am the great Setoku-sama. Permission to a god is about as likely as permission from the savior... IE: LSM"

And final Question, just for giggles!

Would you date Stray RL?

HA! Actually, I probably would. She is my type, over the keyboard anyway - I truly do not know what she looks like, or how she actually is... But hell, if her online persona matches her RL one...? Oh yeah, I wouldn't care what she looked like. Or if she was even a he. I'd go for it.

straywolf184: I think I shared a few pics on the forum, but hey, if you want my FB you know how to reach me (sort of...). In any case, He'd probably wind up with Lyo before me guys - I like femininity way too much and while he may try, he can never look as beautiful as Eshilieth. ;D

Lyonin too?

....Oh yes. In a heartbeat. I wouldn't date him per ci.... more along the lines of illegally drug him and fondle him in his sleep. Then tell him about it afterwards, and if he commented he didn't like it, I could just shrug and say "It's done."

How about Michiyo?

......What about Nao-chan? Most likely no, she's actually too young for me RL. Online it's different, it's all writing and guises, but in actuality, she has her life, and I respect that - And seriously, way too young for me.

Isn't Lyonin younger...?

.....That's different. I'd willingly go to jail just to pedophile him if I had too. God I love Lyonin <3

....Dude... Seriously?!

Nah, kidding.... OR MAYBE IM NOT! Yeah, but I am kidding....
NO IM NOT! .... Ahhh, I am :P!  .......But no, seriously, I'm not kidding. I would do things to Lyonin that would put me in jail for the next 1,000 years.... Worth it :o

Eshilieth?

.......She's not even real to me, I kinda created her for this board... So yes. Anyone I created... I would DESTROY.

Stray: Oh hell the ---- no...

LSM?

......Yes. I would show him how Tae-Kwon-Doe is done, finish it off with a little Kenjitsu, and trim that beard of smexy for him.... Oh! You mean sleep with him?  Yes, yes I would.... I would DESTROY him too.

You're gay, aren't you?

No, actually. But some men.... My god, just can't help yourself.

In your case, boys too, apparently.

YOU CANT PROVE THAT! -Hides picture of Lyonin-

And the final section

Luke indeed likes Naruto. He had a board awhile back if some of you remember, about Naruto :D! I was a Seven Swordsman (Of course!) with the Needle Sword. And sadly, Lyonin will not be pulling a Naruto and coming back. He's dead, finite incantum. If he comes back and chooses to ignore my story? That's fine, too. But as to the story, he is dead. And..... Most of the Shinamori are most likely gonna die - But maybe not. It may actually surprise you who I have in mind to keep alive. (And no, it's not Setoku. He's dead - Been saying it awhile now. Not Stray either, I prolly just off her for being a pain :P <3 ya Stray :D) But yeah... Lyonin is sadly dead. It's not the way I wanted it, not even him I wanted dead, but with what I have to work with, it's the best I could do atm. Sorry Lyo-chan Sad

And of course! Pictures! Well, of charries you might wanna know what they look like..... I don't draw myself (C'mon, I would of made my first two stories into Manga... I truly think they are that good. Could be wrong... But c'mon, who wouldn't want Manga forms of Destructions End and The Green Book?) Stray may not agree with my pictures, but by my creation and mind, these are the most similar I can think of:

Youkai:
Spoiler:
Eshilieth and Ivy (Eshilieth left, Ivy right):
Spoiler:
Setoku (Mortal Life):
Spoiler:
Nikana:
Spoiler:

Lobo (Mortal):
Spoiler:
Setoku x Stray: (Mortals, of course e.e):
Spoiler:

And for fun, those two in Death:
Spoiler:

Oh so much fun!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:52 am

::_::The Final Arc::_::

Chapter XV: Symphony of The End

-Coming Soon-
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:51 am

XV is taking me longer than I had hoped, but it is coming! Tomorrow or so, I will post another forgotten chapter too tide anyone still reading over. It will be the alternate death of Lyonin, more I wanted done and a clearer look at the Bount and the Lyonin/Setoku/Stray love affair, and some Quincy tid-bits. Also a clearer look at Eshilieths motives. Most of the chapter is still canon, minus a bit between Lyonin and bount. I'll show where when we get there :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 am

Forgotten Chapter: Lyonin's Folly toward End

"Did you get enough?
Did you hurt yourself?
Did you call it off?
Did you hate yourself..?
Why..... why did you run away...?" ---- Excerpt from Sara's Diary on Setoku's departure... A tear staining the page.

"Why....?"

Lyonin rested his back against a pillar that stood before the gate. He trained enough.... This was it. The final meeting. If he couldn't at least have Stray.... he would protect her from him, keep him away... forever. Even if that meant self sacrifice. But was it true...? What that Sinner had told him? Is that why Setoku did what he did. The words seem to run through his head, non stop as of late... The words of the Sinner Prince....

"The wreckage of what was once, is now gone. He is a Demon of the past... a Demon your mortal self created."

But why...? They fought in the Bakumatsu, he knew that much... But from the way Luke spoke... They had crossed blades before. Lyonin closed his eyes, letting the back of his head rest against the pillar.... But... when...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy darted through the forest, his eyes dead ahead. His father trained him for this... His family destiny carried this into him. He was a Demond Slayer! And these... Parasites were not much better than a Demond. The spirits seem to keep a wide birth around them, their eyes glowed with a color akin to blood... And their life force... It felt... Hollow, empty. Devouring any mortal to fill that hole. And he finally came across one! It didn't seem to notice the boy, though. It was running deep into the woods... As if... afraid of something. But Lyonin felt his presence.... he wasn't far off now. The boy slid across the trail, his hand dropping to his Katana as the man came in sight, dressed as normal mortal. Insulting! The kill would be quick, unexpected.... The way his father taught him! His eyes narrowed, as he lightly flicked the Tsuba of his katana, feeling it unclick from the saya itself - Battoujutsu would be the best way. Five feet.... Four....

"That's close enough...."

Another boy's voice echoed from the Tree's, as a boy, dressed in a light blue Kimono and dirty gray pants seemingly stepped from behind a tree, and blood shot up between the man and the boy. The boy's shoulder's jerked, and Lyonin caught it for a moment, a small wakizashi in his hands.... Had.... Had he assassinated that man..?!

"Nice, Setoku-chan! No wonder Youkai-sama uses us as patrol... I didn't even sense the man!"

A girls voice echoed from behind the boy... But it seemed older, if only slightly. The boy didn't answer, his eyes sliding toward Lyonin, causing Lyonin to come to a complete stop, before rising to his full height. The sword still ready to draw.

"...Who are you... Boy?"

Lyonin growled, slowly drawing his sword. The answer depended on the results.... A girl pushed from the bushes, her arms coming around the boy's neck, as she pressed her lips to his cheek -- And Lyonin's blood ran cold. These were mortals.... Yet... the area was quiet... and the Demonds.... they kept an impressively wide berth.... At least five miles all around. And their auras......

"Nevermind my love... We have company."

The girl raised an eyebrow, before her own eyes followed his to Lyonin. And a smile touched her lips.

"He looks cute... Wielding a sword at us like he's a warrior... Setoku-chan... Allow me..."

The boy - Setoku - Arm suddenly shot up, grabbing the girls arm around his neck, and he pointed his Wakizashi to Lyonin.

"No, Sara.... This boy.... He's different.... He's a... Slayer. His stance... the look in his eyes... This boy has killed several people. A Slayer, nothing more. I will handle this..."

Setoku stepped forward, a smile, touching his lips. And slowly he tilted his head. Lyonin bit his own lip - Trying to feel the emotions, as any swordsman.... But... all he could feel was.. Joy...? Yes, no regret.... no fear... Just pure excitement.

"....And you are a practitioner of Tengen. In order to control such emotion, you must of killed many without concern.... You must be eliminated."

Setoku started giggling, and shot forward - Lyonin's breath catching short, as he - himself - shot forward, their swords slamming into each other. It was but a moment their swords were locked - And a loud clink of metal filled the area. Lyonin felt himself stumble forward, his own eyes wide.... His... His sword.... His eyes searched around, catching sight of Setoku, who stood in place, a small smile on his face... As the broken half of the sword fell directly at his feet. The girl stood in place, her own eyes wide.... As if she herself was afraid as well.... How...?

"Your sword is inferior... How you ended anything with it I will never know. Come, Sara. He is not worth killing."

The boy turned slightly, wrapping a single arm around the girls waist - Her own body seemingly moving by his accord instead of her own - And they were gone. Lyonin slowly pushed himself up... Placing what remained of his sword back into it's saya.... and frowning. He needed to return to the Temple... and replace his sword.... and ask his Father.... Just... who... or what... they were....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyonin's eyes snapped open, as he let out a loud exhale. He had fallen asleep. That dream.... Had that happened...? He couldn't be sure.... It was from a time he shouldn't even remember anyway. And why.... Were the Hollow keeping such a distance from those two, anyway...? Something he would have to think of later. The Gate.... the Gate to Kyoto was ready. It was time to go. First Kyoto.... And then Hueco Mundo.... And back.... Too that place...
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Forgotten Chapter: Act II.

"I will never forgive you....
I will ruin you...
I will be the last thing you...
.....Will ever..... See...." ----- Small excerpt from Eshilieths Journal, regarding her estranged Brother.

Lyonin darted through the Precipice world, his eyes darting side too side, occasionally checking behind him to make sure "it" wasn't hot on his trail. He hated this method of traveling, and could honestly say for the first time he missed having a hell butterfly. But that was in the past now, he needed to think of his future... And his childs. If it was true what Setoku had said, waiting at the highest point of Hueco Mundo - Then time was short. Off in the distance, he could see it... The light signaling the end.

"Almost there, Stray... Ritsuka... Wait for me!"

At those words, his world seem to collapse, as he was pulled back to a time before his death.....

----2 days before the Ikedaya Affair, Kyoto----

The man stood, two swords shoved into his obi. Wearing a faded purple kimono, and a gray hakama - Lyonin stood out. But not in a bad way - He looked like every other person that walked the streets at night. His black hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, and his eyes only half open - It was starting to rain, a common theme here in Kyoto, ever since the start of the Bosshin Wars. Lyonin sighed heavily, before leaning back into a wall - Twenty feet away, a stone staircase leading to a temple was just in his sights.

"So the wolves have arrived, huh...?"

Lyonin said to himself, wondering if any of 'their' kind was among them.Why were the beasts so thick in Japan as of late, anyway? Was it the war? Maybe.... Even the Demonds seemed to be excited around it. But, there was nothing he could do about them all... Even if he wanted too. His eyes fully closed for a few moments, before voices, in the direction of the Stone Steps, peeked his interest.

"Setoku-no-dachi, you say? Really?"

Said an older man, clearly shocked at some news, but it was the younger man who Lyonin was after. He had no aura about him... Just... a dead spot in life. And that could only mean one thing. The young man spoke, as Lyonin slowly drew his sword, peeking over to see two men, dressed in black and greys, umbrella's to shield from the rain, headed up the stairs.

"That's right, Kefka. Tuberculosis. Hard to believe, but most of our greatest warriors have it. Including thirds female. What's her name?"

No one ever answered, as Lyonin's eyes fully opened, and he shot forward through the rain, inching closer every step, time seeming to slow down - The two individuals threw their umbrella's up, and reached to their sides, freezing once they realized they had no weapons, but by then, it was too late. Blood splattered across Lyonin's face and chest as he quickly sweeped his sword left, then right, bisecting the two men where they stood - Turning with the final swing, and shoving his Katana back into it's saya, and walking off, as blood begun to pool up around the dead bodies, and slowly trickle down the stairs.

"Forgive me, Mortal and Immortal. Tenchu."

"Tenchu" The word for heavenly punishment - Lyonin only used it in case witnesses saw his attack - It was a trait of the Patriots, after all, to claim divine retribution for their war. And it would keep the Wolves of Mibu off his back for awhile if the murders came to light. Lyonin turned down an alley way, taking a breath. He could taste the blood in the air, smell the iron of so much blood loss. This war was pointless, and he wasn't interested. Japan was Japan, why try moving it away from that?

"It's a shame, Demond Slayer.... I thought it would be harder to find you."

Lyonin stopped, eyes wide. That voice... It was... female? Yes - But as if trying to disguise itself as male. He slowly turned, seeing a small girl, with a flower held in her palm, and she smiled, before pulling it close to smell, and throwing her arm out, causing the sakura blossom to fall apart and the petals to dance around her. She slowly drew her sword, and smiled wider.

"I am Audrey Mitchell of the Shinsengumi, and this is your end, Shi---"

The girls cheeks suddenly turned bright red, as she begun to cough hysterically, using her sleeve to cover her mouth. Once she pulled the sleeve away, blood was slowly trickling down her chin - She took a step forward, pulling up her sword, before a hand grabbed her shoulder.

"You are far to ill to continue, my dear. Shidaka Lyonin shall die by my hands tonight."

Lyonin quickly drew his Katana, as a No-dachi collided into it, aimed for his chest. This was.....

"Shinamori Setoku, of the No-dachi. An honor."

Lyonin said, as he turned his blade to the left, causing Setoku's own to slide off. The two stared each other down another moment, before Setoku stabbed forward - Lyonin jumped left, narrowly avoiding the stab, and brought his Katana down to catch the No-dachi as it swung in to slam into his rib-cage. Lyonin spun his body around, and jumped back - Looking behind him to see Shinsengumi close off the closest exit, lanterns held up to drench the area in the light. This was bad.....

"Goodbye, Fool."

Setoku's words reached Lyonin, and he turned his head slightly right to see Setoku charging, No-dachi pulled up on his left side, closing in for the Gatatsou, Shinsengumi's one move to end a fight quickly. Lyonin himself charged toward Setoku, and their swords collided. Sparks kicking up between the metal blades, as they slowly stepped past each other. Lyonin turned, watching as Setoku took two steps forward, and knelled down - Starting to cough.

----------------

Lyonin's conscious snapped back into reality, as he felt the cold air of Tokyo hit his skin as he exited the Precipice World. His sandaled feet coming to rest on an extended window arch of a Skyscraper. He looked left, and then right. Everything was clear.... He would open the portal to Hueco Mundo here.

"I'm coming, Stray..."

Lyonin took a deep breath, before drawing his Katana, pulling it high above his head, and feeling the impact of another sword against his own.Lyonin pushed up with his blade, feeling the other blade slide off - He quickly turned his body around, catching as Ivy landed from a flip at the otherside of the window seal. Her sword was held in both hands, and a frown was on her features.

"Shidakai Lyonin... This is your... Last duel."

The girl shot forward, sword pulled back.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Surprise intermission!!!!

So anyway, this was the last Entry into Lyonin's second past story. It was going to be three... But, let's just say I found out I need to rush - Hence the lack of full cleaning and editing of the posts.

I am now working on the FINAL three Chapters of ::End::. The tale of Setoku and Stray ends with these three chapters, thus leaving a lot of what I wanted to do unfulfilled - Maybe I'll do them later, or maybe not.... I will list the things missing that were supposed to be filled in, but never did - For everyone who stuck around, from the insane large first stories, too this mix bag of stories.... Thank you! And for Stray... It's been truly fun keeping this story going with your help. You were my rod here, keeping me tethered here even when I didn't have enough time to perfect everything <3 Thanks for everything, Princess <3

What I wanted to put in, and I couldn't:
--- Lyonin and Kurome's falling out. - If people remember, in my early stories, Lyonin was a captain in the Gotei 13.Suddenly though, that changed. Why? What happened? Well, to make a long story short, after the Romeo and Juliet Wars, Kurome Izanaga was falling victim to his Hollow Affliction, and blamed Lyonin for not killing his father. This culminated in a duel that destroyed an outer district of the Seritai.

---Stray and Setoku's mortal love life.-- That's right, Stray and Setoku were mortal, and were in love (Clearly.) They were each other's firsts, and both were so in love with each other they lived their lives devoted to the family that put them together. While Youkai pushed Setoku away intentionally, she kept Stray close - And sought to create a true war because of love, and thus bring about the Golden Age of the Hollow Empire.....

---Fall of Mardonia.-- Yes, the fall of the Empire Anasandri, Nikana, and Zagarus came from. Not only them, but Kazekaza, Sky Leeroy, Korin Ailden, and Dante came from as well. There was a reason why most of the first ten espada came from that particular empire, and it was because of Nikana' fall as Empress of the empire, triggered by Sky Leeroy and Dante. It was only a chapter long, (Well the basic) and I might still post it at the end, but eh...

---The events leading up too Eshilieth's rise too power--. Yes, the Gila Bend War was supposed to be the final part of the story, but like it got snippets at the start of a few chapters through out the Circle Saga, that might be all it gets in the end. But there is a reason for that, essentially....

---The reason for Ritsuka's appearance.--. All through the circle series it's been hinted and even stated Ritsuka was killed by the current second squad captain - It was a plot hole that developed long after I begun ::End:: and one I was going to fix.... But, it'll prolly be explained in one of the last three chapters... I dunno.

---The fate of the Shinamori Children--. Yes, I wanted too address a unique fate too each of Setoku's children.... But I ran out of breathing room, so instead it'll all be summed up in the final chapter... Sorry people Sad

And finally, the fate of Isabella/Michiyo. - Sadly, I never got a hold of Michiyo to work this out, but her final fate remains unknown, unless she says otherwards before the story ends (Or even after... Whateves) but yeah....

And oh yeah - Jen's introduction too the Mortal Shinamori -- This is what I wanted to do most of all, show how Jen was found by Stray and Setoku, and hint at the fact she was essentially Stray and Setoku's "Daughter." And what role she played in the overall scheme of things (It was important Sad ) But... oh well....

Coming soon - The final Chapters.... the ::End::
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:50 am

::End:: - The Kings Fall (1/3)

"Setoku... Promise me..."

Kyoto City - 22:00 AM - Year 3,499 - December 31st.

The sky was clear, a crimson full moon starting it's descent behind the mountains in the distance. It was a familiar sight to the culmination of warriors from the Bakumatsu who would all collide here. The darkness, the silence, the cool air. It would leave the stirrings of war in any fighters mouth. The sky seem to go on forever, before a single hand seem to shatter a small section of it. The hand was pale, with red liquid caking around the fingertips - And after a moment, the area around the hand begun to shatter, exposing an odd tear in the spectrum above. The single hand suddenly faded, as the tear grew larger, exposing another blackness behind that - Where someone stood, dressed in white - A limp girl held close to his chest. Her hand gripping lightly at his chest, as the one standing stepped from the darkness beyond, into the crimson moonlight.

"Stay with me, Sara. Youkai has been extracted, Eshilieth and Ivy have been defeated... It's over..."

The man who spoke took a few more steps, as the tear behind him suddenly sucked in, and slowly closed. Another step, and he stopped, before kneeling down, his white hair covered in blood, his white shukasho stained with crimson. His breathing heavy.

"My regeneration has stopped... And so has yours. We need to go back to Hueco Mundo... And heal. But we did it...."

Setoku smiled, leaning down, and pressing his lips to Strays own. Her eyes flickered a moment, before closing, and leaning into him. Blood starting to pool, and roll down her cheek as they shared the passionate kiss. This moment would no doubt be perfect, if it wasn't for one thing. Another voice, this one gruff, and arrogant. Red Eyes gleamed from about thirty feet away, as the man spoke.

"Well, isn't this adorable! The King and Queen of the Hollow have finally united. I must say, I'm impressed! Solvious...."

Above the two figures in white, sharing a moment, another appeared, his sword pointed down, as he fell down upon the two, eyes wide, a sardonic smile on his face. After the years of war, the sacrifices of his kind to this man - It was over. Thanks to the experiments failure, she actually brought his end. The sword tip was cenimeters away, causing Solvious' eyes to grow ever wider, before a splash of crimson shot in front of him, and his breath was cut short. The two were gone, only to replaced by a sword extending from his throat.  Solvious hand came up, as his eyes shot side to side, grabbing the blade. What... just happened...? It was Stray who spoke, blood running down from her lips to her chin, her arms clenched around Setoku - Who both stood behind the now dying Solvious.

"Leave, your Queen has been defeated."

Stray slowly smiled after she spoke, licking the blood from her bottom lip, and closing her eyes. The fear of losing her child was finally gone, the loss of Lyonin, while devastating, had been avenged, And the anger that always boiled deep down, was removed. For the first time, she could finally think clearly. She suddenly felt her body jerk, as Setoku threw her away from him, and spun around on his heel, catching Joseph's blade against his own, Turning his head slightly, allowing his eyes to meet her own, he smirked.

"I love you, Stray. Now leave."

Stray;s eyes went wide for a moment - Leave? She couldn't! She could finally see clearly, fight with no more fear of loss - This is what she had been living for! She wouldn't leave Setoku to have all the fun. Not now... Not ever. Her eyes looked away from Setoku's own - And she bit her lip. Setoku's head turned back, and the way he spoke...

"Joseph Kariya.... Wasn't that your twin brother...? You really need to think things out before you attack me. Or die."

Setoku's right arm came up, catching a blade against his forearm - Causing sparks as the blade dragged against his skin - His left foot also tucked up, and caught a third blade under the knee, again, causing sparks to show up.

"You three cannot defeat me" - Setoku looked at each person, Joseph, and two unknown female assailants. Clearly they were all Bount. Each had no reiatsu Setoku could taste - But something was off.  Bount all had bright Red Eyes, but these women.... their eyes were a dull purple, and their skin paler than his own... As if... they were dead. It was Joseph who spoke, and the confidence in his voice was unsettling to Setoku.

"Your confidence will be your down fall - King Setoku. You haven't even defeated our "Queen" yet you proclaim such victory that you are undefeated? How narrow you think----"

"The dead who avoid hell all bow to me. Now go to sleep."

Blood shot out from Joseph's right arm, as his sword arm was severed at the shoulder - And the two females with him slid in half, as blood exploded from their stomachs - Behind Joseph, Setoku flicked his blade, sending off a bit of blood. His eyes following above him a moment, before he smiled.

"What made you think I never defeated your Queen in hell, Joseph?"

Stray smiled slowly, watching the three bodies fall toward the ground. Brutal as ever - Not to mention beyond arrogant. That was her brother though - Always thinking himself a god. But this time she'd allow his sense of trepidation. The victories he had achieved in hell... Even she had to admit she was slightly impressed with the flea. She went to speak, but felt a sharp pain in her spine, as a bright silver rapier pushed into her spine, and slowly slid out of her gut - Causing a splash of blood to take up some sight before her - And a voice that made her cringe.

"Lady Stray.... Youkai... is now mine."

Behind Stray, Eshilieth stood, hunched over, holding her rapier tightly, as it slid through her sister. Her breathing was heavy, and her normally blonde hair was bright white - Her features had faded from the beautiful girl Stray loved, to the Mother Stray once had. What did she mean Youkai was hers? How was she even here?! She herself had driven her sword through her head.... But if she was alive....

"SETOKU!"

But it was too late - Setoku's body was standing against some pressure, as blood exploded from his shoulder blade - But he hadn't fallen. Behind him, Ivy was puling her sword back, intent to finish him off. Setoku's body suddenly begun to flicker, as he made his escape from being open to an attack. After all they had done.... Was this.... the end?

(This chapter was somewhat short and all over the place. The next two will be structured - The reason this chapter is this way is strictly for Stray. Me and her had an RP in Hell, and never finished it off - So technically, this is kind of an epilogue to that e.e; But the final two will be more fleshed out :D)

Last edited by Setoku on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:38 pm

::End:: - The Queens Folly (2/3)

"That you will be with me... Be the father Ritsuka needs, be the man took from me, and never again…. Spill blood before my eyes. I love you, Setoku Shinamori…. I’ve always loved you…"

Moments before their encounter with the Bount

“Sara…!”

Setoku’s breath caught, as Stray reached up, and ripped Setoku’s face to her own, pressing her lips to his. Her eyes slowly closing, as she allowed their tongues to intertwine. But for that brief moment, Setoku’s right hand came up, and shoved deep into Strays stomach, as his left shot out and gripped her neck so firmly blood begun to pool from his nails digging into her throat. Stray ripped her head back, illicitly allowing a blood curdling scream that shook the very foundations of Hell. Beyond the two, Luke covered Isabella’s ears, as his eyes winced. Sara screaming out

“SETOKU YOU ROTTEN CHILD!!! I GIVE YOUR WISH AND YOU DO THIS?! ILL SEE YOU IN—-“

Then it stopped, as Setoku closed his eyes Slowly, and quickly ripped his hand from her gut. A mass of blood rocketing from the hole completely through her, a washing Setoku in crimson. He threw the bloodied hand back, as a green mass of energy was cast into the depths of hell. With a shove, Setoku forced Stray to her back, his eyes filled with tears. He leaned forward, and again pressed his lips to hers, dumping his energy freely into her body - As Luke quickly rushed forward, slamming his hand down ontop of Stray’s skull.

“Setoku!!! Enough! Don’t waste your energy!!! Youkai is removed, but I’ll need to operate now to save her life!”

Setoku would feel Isabella’s soft hands grab his shoulder blades, and he would allow her to pull him back, as he kept his eyes locked on Stray and Luke. Isabella came up on her tiptoes, whispering softly into Setoku’s ear

“Shhh, shhh… it’s alright my love… we promised to save her, you have my word…. Just please… let Master Luke work”

And at the end of that sentence, Isabella felt Setoku’s body slump to her own, as her guiding hands now slowly dropped around his body, and embracing her husband in a soft embrace. Her own eyes watering. Did… did he ever care so much for her? But she bit her tongue, instead saying

“It’s ok, Setoku-sama. Master Luke swore to you, as have I…. Just please…. Please stop…. Crying….”

Current Time

Ivy licked her lips slowly as blood from the slash across Setoku’s back splashed across her face. After all this time…. Eshilieth finally was getting her wish!! Stray and Setoku would either join them… or die. She looked back, catching sight of Eshilieth run stray through, and she smiled. Her eyes slowly moved back toward Setoku, as she flicked the blood off her sickle shapped Katana.,

“Youkai is now ours, brother. Hueco Mundo, and Soul Society, will be ours. You two are so stupid!!! Allowing your hate for one another to force you two apart!! Lyonin Shidaka was the reason you both are going to di—-“

She stopped, as her eyes came to meet Setoku, and his fading… form? Her eyes opened wide, as she screamed out for the man Setoku no doubt assumed he killed…

“SOLVIOUS NOW!!!!”

A gunshot echoed across the ever darkening sky, as Ivy smiled to herself. Did he really think he could avoid Solvious puppet by running? He was indeed a fool. But again, her thoughts stopped, as she whipped around, and 500 yards away, hanging from Setoku’s outstretched arm, his heart being squeezed to nothing in his bloodied palm, hung Solvious. His puppet rifle dropping down to the city below, as the now wingless Setoku spoke, half smiling, but yanking his arm down, to bring the soon to be corpse close to Setoku’s mouth, as he slowly and teasingly licked the Dying Bounts cheek as his life and body begun to fade into spirit particles.

“Though it was her, and not you who killed Lyonin, his death has been avenged. Now… Die.”

Setoku suddenly squeezed down tightly on the heart in his palm, and the boys heart exploded into a mass and pulp of blood. Solvious body slowly fading into spirit particles, as Setoku begun to lick the fresh blood off the top of his hand, and softly bit into what remained of the muscles of the heart.

“So weak… WHY ARE YOU SO GOD DAMNED WEAK, HUH, IVY?! Isabella would be disgusted!! You let Eshilieths eternal groom die!!! And yours is ne—-“

“HADO NINTEY, KUROHITSUGI!!”

From behind Setoku, Joseph suddenly came up, swinging his sword in a slice for the dead center of his neck, intent to remove this Hollow’s head from his shoulders. Gripped tightly in his left hand, was the blue flintlock rifle Solvious had dropped. Joseph was beyond humanity now, beyond reason. His eyes reflected nothing but a blood crazed psychopath. His twin brother… This man killed his everything. But mid-attack, a scream of a Hado peirced the blood veil that filled his mind - It sounded like… that useless Captain!! Joseph took him out though, and Eshilieth had finished him, using her blade to send his spirit too hell… Too… hell…? As the inky blackness surrounded himself and Setoku, and the massive blades of black and purple energy impaled the two within, Joseph’s final screams were heard as he cursed out - Causing Ivy to smile, and begin to laugh uncontrollably.

“YOU IGNORANT SLUT, ESHILIETH!! IT WASNT TIME TO REVIVE, LET ALONE BRING HIM HE….”

And then nothing. Beyond Ivys cruel, and creepy child like laughter, the only things left were a massive black box, and a man beyond that, his dead purple eyes gazing forward, as a gust of wind blew the hood that once covered his features back. Exposing a face with the unmistakeable signs of rot, and a twisted reiatsu - Similar to his own in life, yet corrupted with a hollow essence.

“Tell me where my pride is… Setoku.”

The man spoke, his voice unmistakable. It was clearly… Shidaka… Lyonin.

In the Dangai, between Kyoto and Hueco Mundo

“I’m sure like Lyonin before him, he is dead, Stray-Chan… why is it every man you love… I so easily kill?”

Eshilieth begun to slowly twist the blade inside Stray, but suddenly stopped, as a voice caused her too look up, and away from the woman’s back in front of her.

“Momma Stray!!! You bitch!!!”

That was… Sarah? Here? She couldn’t see her, though. Her white skin on edge, her breathing going eradicate. It was too soon to fight!!! If she got too distracted, Eshilieth would lose control, and the battle, and Youkai would take over. She couldn’t have that… not yet. Her sword twitched, as Stray’s body went limp. But the body was suddenly yanked off and away the blade, as a foot covered only by a sandal smashed into Eshilieths cheek, and Stray, and Sarah flew from her grasp.

“SARAH… “

Eshilieth let out, as the girl looked over her shoulder and smiled,  before vanishing from sight. Instead, it was Erikai who filled her sights, her purple energy bow pulled up, the green and purple arrow pulled back, and a large smile came over Erikai’s features.

“We should be… right about here, Mistress.”

And with that Erikai’s fingers twitched, releasing the arrows from her bow. The tip of the arrow smashing into Eshilieths face - The girl let out a scream, as her body slammed hard into the sidewall of black that surrounded the Hollow dangai - As soon as her back begun to bounce off the wall, she would see, and feel Sarah’s foot, who was holding Stray over her shoulder and using her weight as added weight, to slam into Eshilieths gut. A loud cracking noise followed, as Sunlight suddenly was all that filled Eshilieths vision, and the sound of several thousand Quincy energy arrows powering her up joined the rushing air she heard as she plummeted the to the desert ground below.

Gila  Bend, Arizona

A young boy with jet black hair breathed heavily, as he pressed his lips against the cross dangling from his wrist. A small glowing bow in the hand attached to the wrist. This was it. With summons of Anti-Thesis Fujita, and former Almighty Shinamori Erikai, all of the Quincies stood at the bottom of a massive plateau, weapons drawn and aimed. It was time to kill the greatest enemy of the Quincy. The Queen of Blades, the Mistress of the Undead, the Vampiric Empress of the Eternal Bount. So strong she killed, then resurrected the beautiful and unstoppable Erikai. He wasn’t alone, though. The entirety of Quinces from around the globe all stood as he, ready to unleash, from across the globe. A bead of sweat slowly begun to form on his forehead, and slowly slide down his face. Suddenly, the sound of glass shattering echoed through the empty desert, as Fujita’s voice cried out “FIRE” —- And in unison, the sun itself was blotched from the sky, millions of glowing blue bolts shot into the air in unison, all aiming for the same girl falling from the Sky.

Tokyo - In the skies above

“Lyo…. Nin..- Taicho…?”

A voiced said - It sounded smothered. The massive black pillar in the sky, suddenly begun to crack, and shatter as if made of glass - And all from a single point, where a white hand stuck out. The voice spoke again, this time more louder.

“I’ve been waiting for this…”

The hand suddenly slid to the side. And pillar shattered completely, vanishing. From behind the bloody, and battered looking Setoku, another body, this one just a body covered in red blood, with a weapon in each hand fell. Joseph. Ivy bit her lower lip, letting out a sigh. The Kariya line was finally ended. Was she excited for this…? Not really. Solvious, despite his arrogance, was Eshilieths husband. And she had indeed respected him. Joseph, for all his faults and arrogance… was her husband, and they deeply loved one another. It went beyond repopulating the species. They had hopes, and dreams. Her left hand came up, gripping her heart. It was Eshilieths will. She had to follow. But she didn’t expect it to hurt… so god damn much. She slowly sunk to her knees, and begun to weep - Setoku had robbed her of another love!!! It was his god damn fault!!! She just as quickly rose up, as Setoku suddenly bolted at Lyonin. She would cut him off mid way, and remove his soul herself. Every second she drew closer - Setoku’s eyes focused on Lyonin. The corpse lowered his head, and spoke scornfully.

“You robbed me of my pride… I shall rob you… of your life.”

The corpse was gone, and Setoku froze in mid air - As if he was stuck. Ivy blinked the tears from her eyes, so she could see better. It was over… that fast? Setoku’s wings were ripped off and still regenerating, his body was barely holding itself together. He blindly charged Lyonin in a rage, only for Lyonin to flash step before him, and impale his guts with his Zanpakutou. The two stared at Each other, and Setoku’s right hand came up.

“So much weaker than I recall… brother…”

And suddenly the sound of rushing air filled Ivy’s ears…. He fired a cero point blank?! Ivy didn’t wait, she too used a flash step of her own, appearing behind Setoku, and without warning, she slashed her sword across his lower spine, and Setoku screamed out - Hos body jolting once, and falling too the ground below. As it did, a gargantuan opened, and he vanished into it.

“You coward…. Setoku…”

Ivy said softly, as she begun to weep. Infront of her now, as the smoke cleared, were all that remained of Lyonin Shidaka. His waist and legs. And after it moment, they begun to vanish back into spirit particles. That confused Ivy… they were brought back from the dead, they couldn’t die from normal attacks, she had thought. But it didn’t matter, she was in mourning… Joseph was taken from her… and the apple of her revenge had gotten away. She cried out for Joseph, screaming at the top of her lungs, as she fell to her stomach in mid air - The only sound was of piercing screaming, before another voice was heard, and Ivy and the screaming just as quickly as it begun… stopped.

“Zeich Deige…. Mein Leibre… My Ivy.”

End 1/3 of the final chapter

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:13 pm

End - Emptiness (3/3)

“So…. Do you love her? Eshilieth that is? Or was it Setoku?”

“Does it matter?”

—— Stray and Kurome discussing the end of it all.

Menos Forest

A portal ripped open above the blood lake, and from it someone enshrouded in white dropped. Blood following their descent. He had killed that perversion of Lyonin… for Stray’s sake. But…. But…

“I failed you…. Sara… forgive me…”

He managed out. His body impacting the beach rock instead of the thick blood sloshing around. His vision was blurred, his breathing erratic. So this was death… huh? Too think… he, the last god king of Hueco Mundo… fell to a spell created by a Bount. The insult!!! His eyes slowly closed, and in his mind, he stood alone in the dark. Not alone, but Sara’s back was turned to him. He had destroyed her, manipulated her…. He reached to touch her… but stopped himself. What would he even say? Nothing.

“You were just trying to do what I did, brother. There is no dishonor in that”

Setoku turned his head. And a spot was lit up — A massive rock protruding from the ground, and atop it sat a child, no older than 8. No… it was Lobo. Setoku looked up at him, much like he looked up to him in life, and death. Here was a man who had finally laid plans… plans that never failed. Not even once. But as if reading his mind, Lobo answered his thoughts.

“Not… all my plans. Brother… it wasn’t you and Sorayn who were supposed to kill me and take over. It was Sara. You weren’t supposed to lead the hollow… she was. But… still. You did well enough. Better than I, no less.”

Setoku shook his head. Lobo always tried to see the good in things, but there was no food here.

“No, Derek. I did horrible. I kept Stray away, I let her husband die, I let her child suff—“

“So? None of them were your responsibility. Only the hollow. The only thing you failed is was leading… but your presence kept Hueco Mundo safe. So that’s all that matters. Take solace in that fact, dear brother.”

And like that, Setoku’s eyes opened. A booted foot took up his site.

“My… a terrible fate has happened… seems the god… has fallen.”

“God? Hardly. He was a hollow, nothing more…. Nothing less.”

Luke… and… Sorayn…? But why…?

A sharp pain was suddenly felt in his chest, as Luke shoved his sword directly into his heart.

“So…. You’ll kill him? I find that…. Disturbing. I didn’t want the reigns of this place through this”

Sorayn said softly, as Luke’s sword entered Setoku’s heart. It was odd though - A black energy travelled up the blade, then vanished. Slowly Luke pulled out the blade. What paid before them was not a hollow, but from Sorayns memory, the mortal Lobo had sought after. Luke spoke carefully, eyeing Sorayn with caution.

“Something like that. He and the Wolf deserve better though. For all their wrong doings, they fixed what I, and Lobo sought to fix. They kept Hueco Mundo safe. Even you, my eternal Primera, my low born son… have to respect that. At these words, Sorayn turned on his heel, raising a single hand as he walked off.

“In reverence to him I shall name Fujiwara the Primera. Now leave my kingdom, sinner, your business in my Empire… is finished.”

Luke smiled, before slipping his sword around and holding it back hand. Of course he knew how to do this, he was knowledgeable not only in Hollow tricks, but Shinigami tricks as well.

“King of Hueco Mundo, the one annoited as Sinners Wrath, the God-King of Loniliness. Oh have worn many mask, child of mibu… but rest easy… Konso.”

And with that Luke pressed the flat of his hilt into Setoku’s forehead. The boy spoke as he disappeared. One word, one name, and Luke lowered his head in sadness. He wasn’t sure he could save that one, too..

“Sara…”

Gila Bend, Arizona

The explosion was loud - Red, purple, and blue beams all crashing at once. The array was… beautiful to say the least. Erikai came to stand next to Fujita, while in the distance Sarah laid Stray slowly on the ground. The girl was confused - Stray was aware, looking, but her eyes wide, and tears slowly flowing down her cheeks. Why…? This was Zero, this was Stray Wolf. What could she possibly have to cry about? Was it Eshilieth? Well she was dead, so no… Stray was whispering something, and Sarah leaned close in, her eyes widening as she heard the news. How did Stray know..?

——-

As the explosion begun to subside, Erikai turned to Fujita, and gave a half nod. It was over… and their alliance was done. The two turned their weapons on one another, before a girls voice caused them both to balk with shock.

“Oh my…. Such a deceiving Trap. No wonder Jin Kariya sought to kill you off, Shame he failed.”

As the explosion subsided, and dirt engulfed the impact zone, a shadowy figure walked from the dust, a sickle like Katana in her grasp. It was a good thing Eshilieth called upon her. This was more than enough to finish her… or so they were no doubt thinking.

“My, so much effort put forth for a small and weak girl… how…. Gutless.”

Ivy started her walk forward, heading directly for the center mass of Quincy - But after a couple steps, she suddenly stopped, and raised her katana high. Many of the Quincy jumped back at this, thinking an attack - Yet nothing came.

“So theatrical, Ivy. I suppose Setoku wrought that upon you, though.”

A voice said, as a small child in pure white walked from the dust as well. Next to him a taller figure in a black robe with the hood pulled up. From the crowd a gasp, as a voice carried to the boy.

“It… it can’t be. Former Emperor of Hueco Mundo… Lobo Oscuras..”

The man next to him came to a stop at this, and knelt down - While Lobo shot by Ivy - Abs after a moment a massive Wolf was easily tearing through the crowd.

::An hour prior, within the confines of hell::

“So… you want Setoku and Lobo to assist in this war, huh? Interesting…”

Luke steepled his fingers and leaned back slightly in his Throne. For her to come here and ask herself was incredible. To be fair, he did want to stop this whole Bount uprising, but he was already aware of the people fighting. In his mind, his former Student and his students big brother would hardly tip the scales. He let his hands fall to the throne, and from nothing pulled up a sword glowing black. It was only his Hollow energy, but she would be none the wiser.

“It just so happens I killed my apprentice mere moments ago. So tell me… what can you offer me?”

The girl licked her lip, and finally rose from her knee. Eshilieth knew the Sinners would be happy to help, they disliked the same people as the Bount. And ontop of that, Eshilieth could give him his greatest gift, easily, with those two at their side.

“I can offer you… Hueco Mundo, my liege.”

“So much respect, mistress. If Setoku understood such he might of lived. Very well, I accept.”

Luke used his other hand to pull up another sword. This one glowed purple. Each of their hollow essence were sealed in these swords. And with a grin, especially at the prospect of Lord Sorayn’s reaction to this girls callous offer, he tossed the blades to the girl.

“Take them and finish your war, Bount. I look forward to the end result.”

Eshilieth smiled brightly, bowing once, and backing out into a Bount gate that appeared. Ah, so they could be used for more than Soul Society travel. As the girl left, from behind the Throne, Sorayn stepped out, Fujiwara following dutifully, a one emblazoned on her neck.

“Ahh… silly girl. I like she offers up my kingdom.”

::Gila Bend, Arizona::

Stray laid on the rocky outcropping she was laid upon, her eyes open, tears streaming freely. Everything Setoku had said… had come to pass. He tried to warn her Eshilieth wanted domination, not family. But she refused to accept it. How could she? Suddenly her breath caught short, as she sat up, and glared at the battlefield. Kneeling next to Ivy, a man whose hood was blown back by the wind, and in the throng of Quincy, a massive Black Wolf tearing bodies apart.

“N… No… she… she didn’t…”

She let out - Unable to stand. Her eyes focused on the man kneeling next next too Ivy, who was rising to his feet, opening his hand allowing a No-Dachi to appear in his grasp. That was…

“Se…. Setoku…. LOOK OUT”

She screamed out, as a massive deep purple Cero blasted through the Quincy. The final war… was finally underway.

:: 3/3 End. There will be a few more chapters, as I couldn’t finish it so fast seeing as I’m reimplemented old plot threads… so prepare to Enjoy, people!!::
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:06 pm

The War Arc - Act I

“Careless…”

Eshilieth’s voice was cold, calculated, and easily heard over the carnage. Stray’s eyes grew wider as destruction cut through the Quincy. Why… why these two? It made zero sense!! She had enough power as was!! Why manipulate the dead?!

“Stop asking questions, Stray, you were never much of a thinker.”

Wha…? How?! Could Eshilieth read her mind now?! No… she needed to calm down… They were family - They knew each other…. So why? Why was she drawing a blank?

“Setoku, do what must be done.”

Stray lost focus at the mention of his name. Dead or not, he had promised her… promised he would never harm her… never leave her. Yet here he was. Fighting for Eshilieth!! She felt her eyes stinging, as tears begun to build up. She wasn’t emotional, yet her she was. She didn’t even react, as Setoku’s appeared in front of her, a single finger rose. At the tip, a deep purple ball of reiatsu forming. Lightning and the rush sound of energy filling her ears. Her eyes caught his own - They were cold, dead…. Yet freely… as if he knew what was going on but couldn’t stop it… tears were falling from his eyes.

“Heh…. It’s like that, huh, flea?”

Stray answered, smiling. She was of no use here, anyway. It was time for her to reunite with her love. And who better than… her eternal lover to reunite them? She smiled, as a flash of purple light filled her vision. Yet a black shadow obscured some of the light, followed by Sarah’s voice.

“MOMMA STRAY!!!!!”

Stray felt a massive impact into her chest, a warm liquid cover her face. What… was she dead? Wait no… the smell of blood, the sounds of battle, they still echoed in her ears. Her vision begun to clear, and before her stood Setoku, merely gazing at her, as if a pet. She lowered her head, intent to see what damage caused blood to cover her face, but before she got there, a blood hand touched her cheek, and a weak… soft voice pierced her hearing.

“Mom…ma…. Thank… y… you… for allowing me… to… pro… protect you…. Pl… please… stop… papa… for… me..”

Huh? That voice…. That was Setoku’s brat?! She quickly looked down, and realized the girl had jumped into the beam, and full on took the attack. Her entire midsection was held to her waist by merely strings of muscle and flesh. The girls eyes were tear stained, blood poured from her mouth…. But she was… she was…. Dead.

“What the hell….”

She muttered, as her hands suddenly gripped what she could if the body, pulling it to her chest.

“Why the hell…”

Setoku suddenly moved. And it was drawn in a heartbeat. His infamous blade of reishi. And without a sense of hesitation, he slashed where the two girls were on the ground, but Stray was already five feet away, gently laying the girl down, and closing her eyes…

“Do you… runts… keep… fo… following me?! And why did you betray me?!”

Her eyes shot to Setoku, before she spun on her heel, and glared down to Eshilieth, before her scream suddenly caused all sound to stop, beyond Stray’s high pitched scream. All eyes instantly on her.

“ESHILIETH!!! Give…. GIVE SETOKU BACK TO ME!!”

::Too be Continued::

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:29 am

::Flashback of the War Arc: Eshilieth’s first love:: <Rated NC-17. This section takes a step into the sickness that was Shinamori, and while not explicitly stated, it deals with rape. Those feint of heart or those not wanting even the cringe it gave me, turn away now>

It was dark… damp. The cave smelled of blood, grime, unwashed filth… many different and disgusting things. Stray lead the girls in a line, the sword she held resting on her shoulder. Behind her, of course, was Jennifer, and then Ivy, and Eshilieth brought up the rear. She gripped a torch tightly and held it high. Lobo was far ahead, sneaking to assassinate the leader of the bandit group. It was a Job given to Youkai and the kids would do it. Though Stray and Ivy were the only fighters among them. But she insisted on going. They needed to learn, and help.

“Calm down, Eshi-Chan… I’m sure lobo took out the guards”

Stray spoke calmly, and walked with confidence. Eshilieth envied that - And she longed for Setoku at her side as well. Then they’d be safe for sure. Those two were unreal. Stray suddenly stopped, and brought her sword to bear, motioning for Ivy to bring up the rear - But it was too late. There was a flash, and a loud thunk, as Stray was sent flying into a wall. Eshilieth screamed out, as a hand came up and grabbed Ivy by the hair, and Yanked her out of the torches light. Jen suddenly clung to Eshilieth, as she heard the sound of Metal and flash.

“Sara-Chan…”

She said softly, holding the light higher, and there laid Sara, eyes wide, tears rolling down her cheek, her lips motioning ‘Seto-kun..’ Eshilieth stifles a gasp, catching a sword in Sara’s gut. She swung her arm to the Side, and caught sight of Ivy, getting jumped on three sides, her own sword pulled up defensively- Her eyes wide. Eshilieth screamed - They…. They were going to die!!! Her thoughts flashed back to times of happiness with the family, and times of fear — When suddenly, the torch was extinguished. Pure darkness surrounded them now, and Jen screamed out. What the hell were they gonna do?!

“Yari yari… couldn’t wait for me…”

Suddenly, light begun to fill the room slowly, as a boy, dragging a No-Dachi through the dirt with one hand, and holding a torch in the other came toward the group. And that’s when Sara was visible to him…

“Oh…. I see…”

Was all Eshilieth heard, before she blushed deeply, and saw Setoku dash toward the group surrounding Ivy and Stray.

“I leave to complete a mission abd you just cannot leave well enough alone. You are strong, fast and an amazing lover…. But you aren’t ready, my love”

Setoku held the light higher, and the sound of metal slashing through dirt reaching Eshilieths ears, as Setoku suddenly dragged the No-Dachi through the dirt, then up to catch the blade heading into Sara’s gut, easily knocking it away.

“Mother sent only Lobo for his assassination skills. The group was meant to live, but in your haste you drew attention to the family…. My Stray Wolf…”

Setoku suddenly casted the Torch toward Ivy, and the Three bandits closing in on her jumped back. Blinded and wary of a surprise attack. Setoku had leaned down, and pressed a hand to Sara’s cheek, leaning down and pressing his lips softly to hers. The girl fought a moment, but slowly fell into it. It was the most passionate kiss Eshilieth had ever seen, and it made her blush deeply. She… she suddenly realized… she was jealous? Yes… she was jealous of what Stray had. It wasn’t fair. If she were in the same predicament- She knew… no one would come to her like this. It wasn’t fair! She felt Jen’s hands grasp her tightly, and in turn she pulled Jen tighter. Setoku was caught up in Stray’s kiss. The fire from the torch was dimming as the flame grew smaller. The group was closing back in on Ivy fast.

“Mein Waher Liebe….”

She whispered softly, over and over. Only Jen hearing her. The gurk didn’t understand the words…. And the young girl begun to panic. Momma Stray and Papa Setoku were kissing instead of protecting her or their sisters!!! Why?! But suddenly the cave lit up a bright purple - And the bodies of the attackers fell to ground. Their necks twisted at odd angles. Their insides now on the outside, and Jen for a moment, had thought she Saw Ivy, riding from the dirt with… wings? And savagely destroying the Bandits!!! But there was no way. No one was that fast. The small girl chalked it up to panic, as she felt her and Eshilieth’s body rise as Lobo swept up the two in his massive arms, and carried the two in his arms as he ran from the cave. Ivy, Setoku and Stray bringing up the rear, and Sister Eshilieth was blushing harder, and without a hint, as they all ran from the cave, Eshilieth had placed a hand on Lobo’s chest, leaned up, and pressed her lips to Lobo. Jen being smothered between the two of them, but letting out an ‘aww’.

::Shinamori Household, 2:30 AM - July 12, the 1800s - (Setoku’s birthday)::

Eshilieth suddenly set up quickly. Her body sheened in sweat. Her breathing heavy. What the hell…? That was four years ago…. why was she dreaming of that? She brought the blanket to her chest, and held it close. Looking to her left, Laying fully nude at her side, and in a much calmer sweat free sleep was her future husband, and unknowing father of her offspring….. Derrick, or as everyone called him, Lobo.

“What… what was that?”

She asked herself, her eyes instead cutting to the other side of the room. Soft moaning crossing her hearing. No… it was moans… but it was begging, pleading… it wasn’t Stray and Setoku…

“Ivy… pull them… Ah… pull them out now… before I’m forced… ahhh ouch… st…”

Wait… what was Stray and Ivy…? Eshilieth suddenly  realized, and felt it on her suddenly damp fingers…   Ivy… Was molesting… She jumped from the bed, casting off the blanket and crashing into the room Setoku and Stray called their own.

“IVY ENOUGH!!!”

The girl froze, and turned to look at Eshilieth, as if a child caught stealing cookies. She lowered her head, and pulled her arm back and slowly rose, walking out of the room like nothing happened. Stray lied in the corner, eyes wide, tears streaming down her face. Eshilieth suddenly dashed forward, her own naked body wrapping around Stray’s, and embraced her deeply. Setoku was out on his solo week Long hunt. Youkai had requested complete silence, Jen was too young, Lobo was passed out, no doubt exhausted from his solo hunt for the week which ended this morning, and the welcome back Eshilieth gave him. And Ivy…. What the hell was going on?! Eshilieth couldn’t explain it… but for some reason, she felt at fault. Tears begun streaming from her own eyes, as she embraced Stray.

“Shh… Shh Sara… I’m here now… everything is fine… I’ll send for Setoku… He’ll handle Ivy’s punish—-“

She was suddenly silenced, as Stray embraced Eshilieth tightly, and whispered through tears…

“Send for him… but don’t tell him… don’t say anything… Ivy… Ivy wasn’t in control… she was sleep walking… yes… sleep walking… This will just be… nothing happened… ok?! Just make him home.”

Eshilieth nodded, and leaned into Stray, stroking her hair and letting her cry into her shoulder. Why did she feel guilty for this…? Why didn’t Stray want anyone about what happened? Why did she plead for Setoku?! None of this was adding up…. But right now, all she could do, was be the elder sister, and be a shoulder to cry on, and she’d do that to the best of her abilities. And held her she did, naked, until the sun broke the mountains and slowly rising to the sky. The questions from Lobo and Jen odd enough, and after the pigeon was sent off to Setoku, Eshilieth suddenly realized… she hasn’t seen nor heard of Ivy since she caught her unspeakably molesting her big sister.

::Same time, in a room below the master bedroom of Youkai::

The girl cried out, but no sound would escape the small room of Seki Stone. Ivy laid on a wooden bed, her legs slightly crossed at the feet, and ties to one end - Her arms crossed, and pulled above her head, and tied to the head of the bed. Youkai was punishing Ivy for her actions - Damage of her vassal would not be tolerated.

“Why did Eshilieth order you to sexually assault Sara? First her and Setoku causing Jennifer, now this? What is it she is after? Tell me, puppet of Bount!!”

Youkai reached down, and twisted a wheel, and Ivy let out a scream of sheer pain. Deafing Youkai for a moment. She was just a puppet, but she was unique. She didn’t seem to understand she was… and by the same token, Eshilieth didn’t seem to see she herself was the master of this puppet. Did the girl even know she was a Bount..?

“Puppet…. Bount… what did…. What did I do… Mother?! IM SORRY”

Ivy let out in a squeel and scream, as Youkai heard the joints in her knees and shoulders pop as they separated. But just as quickly, they popped again, healing. Youkai let some slack in the rope so as it healed it would stay that way a moment. Their instant regeneration was even greater than her own!!!

“Shhh, baby Shhh… just forget it… Mother has to get the Demon out is all… You rapped Stray… so I must rape you in return”

Youkai said as she leaned in close up Ivy’s ear, and the girl felt a cold shudder down her spine. She did… what? She heard the creaking as the rope tightened, and she let out a loud scream as the pops of her joints echoed as if screaming in pain as they separated. The last thing her mind would remember, and the only thing it would never forget, was the feeling of a massive sharp object penetrating…. Into her…
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 pm

::: Side Chapter [1/3] :::

::End:: - Page 2 CesIkon

"I still don't see how this is important." Sara grumbled from her spot by the table, head buried in her arms as Jen happily wrote beside her in clean brush strokes fit for a perfectionist. A single golden iris glanced over with what could be considered either envy or awe, though the only one to catch the girl's admiration would be Setoku himself. Sara glared at him, the visible eye between long strands of hair lowering to survey his work.

His Calligraphy was a bit shakier than Jen's, though still quite beautifully done. He seemed intently focused, and his wrist had yet to fully heal from the last bout of fighting the group had been through. Next to him, Lobo snored softly, the man's back rested against one of the wooden pillars. His set was completed first. Of course it was. Sara sighed and went back to looking down at the table. Her own page, the third of this afternoon's practice, sat blank. The other two were crumbled in inky meses at her side and trying a third time felt more torturous than sword practice ever did. Behind the teens, Youkai sat expectantly.

"If you're not able to display intelligence, merchants won't sell their wares to us." Youkai sighed tiredly.

They'd had this argument at least five times by now, and Sara had shown little improvement over the hours. Clearly, the woman was losing her patience about as much as Sara was losing her mind from boredom alone. When Sara sat up to counter Youkai's words, Youkai continued. "This is common knowledge Sara. Learn it or go hungry next winter."

She didn't miss a beat to prevent the child's outburst, which quieted with a whine. It seemed the older she'd gotten, the less Youkai seemed to care. Youkai's words bit into her. It would never occur to Sara that she wasn't spoiling her anymore. After a third sigh, Eshilieth's eyebrow twitched. She matched Jen's craft, but lacked the perfectionism that smoothed the edges or refined the curves. Ivy's was a near copy of Eshi's, though with longer strokes and almost no pauses. Robotic. It was almost creepy. Sara slammed her hand on the table, ink splashed her pages as Jen scrambled to move hers out of the way. As Eshilieth watched her own work become ruined she merely leaned back with a yawn. "Lesson's over already?"

Setoku held up Lobo's paper as his brother rubbed a sleepy eye. "What? Sara actually fini-...oh."

Ivy chuckled as Eshilieth let out a long, languid stretch. Far too close to Setoku for Sara's liking. Jen rubbed her shoulder softly as Youkai stood and walked towards the group with a menacing stride. To Sara's credit, she didn't flinch when Youkai grabbed her by her hair and lifted her up from the cushion. It was almost as if the girl was used to disappointing her mother at this point.

"I've about had it with your little rebellion act, Sara. Why can't you just do as you're told?"

With a name like Sara, could you blame the kid for wanting it a little easier?

To Youkai's surprise, Sara actually bit back for once.

"This is pointless, why trade when you can steal anyway!?"

The room fell silent a moment, and Youkai's grip tightened as she debated on how hard she could actually hit a human child without killing it. Instead, her hand shook at her side as Sara whinced from the fingers in her hair. Setoku stood up, sensing danger, but uncertain of whose side to really take. Of course he agreed with Sara, they were all vagabonds by every sense of the word and had only recently taken over this plateu out of chance over anything else. Still...he understood where their mother was coming from as well. Youkai seemed more and more intent on integrating the family with the village below, but every time they went down for something other than work, they weren't ever looked at as more than starving animals in need of work. With eyes like that, how could the family ever gain connections with anyone? They needed education...even if all of them despised it.

When Youkai finally did speak, she spoke confidently.

"I will not tolerate delinquency without profit. This goes for all of you..."

Youkai made a pointed gaze at Setoku, before looking over to Lobo with loving eyes.

"Lobo, you deserve a break. Sara will take on the hunt this week."

"What!?" Sara tried to wrench herself free with little avail, accidentally kicking Jen in the process. The yelp from the younger girl made Sara stop in her tracks and listen far better than any threat ever did. "Mother you can't be serious I just got back-"

"And clearly you'd rather be out with the coming snow instead of with your family." Youkai snapped, finally letting go of her. Sara rubbed at her head and looked on to Setoku for help, but he was still trying to form words. They almost always left together, this would be the first time she'd be going alone. On a job that was meant for someone years above her in regards to experience. This wasn't a death sentence, he believed in his love's resolve, but it'd be damn close with how soon winter would fall upon them. Setoku bit his lip with worry and looked over at Youkai to assess the damages. If he was careful, he might be able to convince her to let him join.

"Mother, she's already displayed her dimwittedness." This time Eshilieth was the one that laughed, and Sara grit her teeth in annoyance. Setoku gave a pleading look her way before continuing. "She isn't as strong or as smart as Lobo is - not yet, - allow me to accompany her. She'll learn more that way."

Youkai seemed ready to object, but then paused, narrowing her eyes at the boy.
After a bit of cold and calculated silence...Youkai gave only a nod.

"You're all dismissed. Leave me be."

Note: Much more to be added later. I just wanted to get the base here to have a starting point. Besides, I like exploring the family's dynamics - good and bad, - it's nice to see everyone together.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:29 am

::: The Family Dynamic: The Shinamori become legend::: (2/3)

::End:: - Page 2 CesIkon

“Mother I….”

Stray meant to object. She really did. She feared doing another hunting trip - Lobo just got back from the success of one. So why? And Setoku…. She loved him, but no. She could do this herself!!! She wanted to show him, all of them, she was capable and the next head of house. Though she feared the day, she knew it’d come. Youkai would die. But the family wouldn’t, she’d make sure of that! But her objection went unheard, as Youkai excused herself and demanded to be alone. Stray suddenly felt butterflies, as Setoku’s arm wrapped around her stomach, and Jen’s wrapped over his arms.

“Sara… why are you objecting? You know better. Let me—“

“Enough!!! I don’t need you for everything, Setoku! You are my brother, not my caretaker! If I wanna go off on my own I can!”

“I know, it’s just I wanna be al—“

“Enough, flea!!! We. Are. Siblings.”

Stray marched off, leaving Setoku and Wolf to stand in place, confused. The way it was set up, the Shinamori had to inbreed. Eshilieth had married Lobo, Setoku and Stray had created the first Shinamori, though Wolf and Stray were not told of this. Setoku’s eyes slowly slipped down to Wolf, and he smiled. She was nothing but pride for him. But enough of that - Setoku knew what the plan was overall. He and Sara had learned it from reading Youkai’s journal. Wolf and Ivy were next.

“Sweetheart, go check on Lobo and Eshi. See how they are doing, please?”

Setoku asked of Wolf, who only too happily nodded and headed that way. Setoku quickly chased after Stray, and found her in their room preparing for the week long hunt. Her nude form, and his sword laying at her feet. She blushed a moment, before turning away from him.

“What do you want, Setoku? We exchanged blood, all of us. We are just as incest as the next family. I don’t know why she’s trying so hard to become part of the village. I hear what they say… about Eshilieth, Lobo…. You..”

She stopped as she felt Setoku’s arms come around her. She couldn’t argue with him. She let out a soft sigh of resignation, as Setoku’s hands begun to climb up her stomach, his lips softly brushing her neck. He…. He remembered.

“Setoku…. Not now…. We…”

She suddenly sucked in air, as his fingers slid between her legs. At first she fell into it. Wiggling her hips so his fingers followed suite.

“Setoku…. Not…. Ahh… baby not…”

She relented a moment, letting him have his way. She could feel him getting excited, though. She felt him pressing against her rear, it was throbbing, even. But no! She pulled away, as she picked up his sword.

“Stop baby… Jennifer might see us…”

She spoke softly, but bit back her words at his answer.

“No, Sara. I’m coming with you, understand?”

She blushed faintly, as her fingers loosened around his sword. He was so…. So stupid sometimes.

Last edited by Setoku on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content