World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own Roleplay

3 posters

Go down

Own Roleplay Empty Own Roleplay

Post by LadyKuchiki Tue May 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Seems this forum has its own roleplay for Bleach, but where do I post if I want to create my own Bleach roleplays? I don't normally sign up for tabletop roleplays or ones that require me to be modded and have a profile accepted. I don't do well in group roleplays either. So, I was wondering where I could post my own Bleach roleplay. That other Roleplay board for making my own Roleplays seems to be for anything that's not Bleach.
LadyKuchiki
LadyKuchiki
Human
Human

http://ladysesshy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Own Roleplay Empty Re: Own Roleplay

Post by straywolf174 Tue May 19, 2015 11:08 pm

I like to think a roleplay created by yourself is acceptable here. Be it in our boards, you're "Personal Messages", the Behind-The-Scenes or anywhere else applyable in this case.

If anything of that calibur is not suited, i see no reason why you would not be able to PM an Rp moderator (Myself and Setoku being the two most active at the moment, sadly,) and pitch a new plot to go on for you're characters and whoever else you and mentioned mod or mods collaborate on. I personally would love to have a new Rp partner, although we all have lives, and i cannot promise so much activity right away as this forum was slaughtered from it's former glory.

Anyway, I hope this clears things up.
If you do not like the sound of those options, do not enjoy Rp with more than one other person, and cannot progress in a Plot driven Rp whether we collaborated or not, than this particular forum may not suit you...i suggest hunting for something different, as everyone likes different things.

Good luck, i'm online every day if you need me to help more!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed May 20, 2015 12:48 am

Online and lurking. There's also the whole 'for rp unrelated to bleach' section where you can start your own rp set up. Even if it's bleach related. (Really gotta rename that sub forum)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed May 20, 2015 12:56 am

Lol yeah, i vote for the boards

- "Plot Related Rp" (W\ locations, etc.)
- "Non-Plot Related Rp" (W\ own location sub-boards etc.)
- "Random Rp" (For whatever Rp is just not Bleach Related)

Just to start out Smile
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

I dunno about all that noise... I was just meaning rename that particular section, with a description more along the lines of 'clan rp, non current world of bleach rp, and Star Wars rp!' God knows I want it. Lol
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 am

So lame...its all about Marvel and DC!!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed May 20, 2015 7:22 am

Look, I know Disney is prolly gonna kill off Star Wars -cries and slowly kills self due to 'darth Mickey and jar jar binks return- but Disney is also destroying iron man and the avengers. So.... Ha. Also, rp can keep Star Wars alive. (Just ask sorayn. We had a good one going.) nothing though can save avengers. Or marvel for that matter.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed May 20, 2015 11:54 am

Um, excuse me? Aside from all the other comics of the world, those two titles are easily the most popular. They make movies that often get sold out EVERY YEAR. Lots of people collect the comics, or sell them for hundreds of dollars depending on how old, rare, or just plain awsome they are.
Despite disney taking minor roles, unlike starwars, Marvel and DC both would never truly let them take over as Star Wars clearly has.

I don't care how old and dried out the movies are. If you need disney's help, you are not worthy of my time. Anyway, i won't get nearly as much money selling dusty old copies that every science fiction fan has shoved inside box.
Not saying it's bad, just over sold because of it's elder reign, and so to me it isn't nearly as entertaining. Now, if Deadpool were to guest star - that would be awsome! He's the God of fourth wall breaking, so there isn't any reason to say he can't. Sadly, him and the suicide squad, as well as every other awsome character, are too busy drowning in cash and movie productions to give a crap.

Fan base as large as it is, the series is old, worn out, and let's be honest - in this day and age, - boring.
It's like saying the adaptation to Avatar: The last Airbender was good. It wasn't...it...ugh, God.

Point being, go sit in a corner and contemplate the meaning of entertainment since you cannot comprehend how wrong you are. -smirks-

Hm...i feel as if i am spamming this thread, hope Kuchiki won't mind XD
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Marvel not letting Disney in..? Have... Have you seen Iron Man 3? Have you seen the Avengers...? Directed by Buffy the Vampire Slayer lead director? They are terrible. All of them, not to mention the Hulk, Thor, and Captain America. DC I will give to you, that company hasn't even let Disney buy it out. And Marvel sold itself to Disney one year before George Lucas allowed his rights to be sold to Disney. I mean, at least Disney cares more for Star Wars than Marvel, clearly... They gave Marvel Buffy Directors and Writers, Star Wars got that noob J.J. Abrams... but a Sci Fi director at best, and a decent one.... Oh Days of Future Past... you see that too? Disney did it. Those old Comics from Marvel lost value onces Disney bought the company. Old Star Wars memorabilia, though, has not. Thousands of dollars for the leg of C-3PO from the movie Vs. 100-500 at best for an old Marvel Comic...? Go Star Wars! ....And Go DC... I love Suicide Squad.... and Batman.... But Superman can go to hell. Fast. Martian Manhunter and Wonderwoman are coming to a movie <33

And who cares? In hindsight... it is all ours. Muhahahaha. The Forum. These posts... The World! -Rubs hands together evil-like.-
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Well played -grins and stabs him in the face- Okay, so you're up in pm's. You got the reply, correct?
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed May 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah, yeah, got it. Working on it. -avoids stabs as fan girls swoon in excitement, fan girls include miss kuchiki here, Straywolf, azula, orosan and haruchi. Among others, and Lyonin for some reason-
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri May 22, 2015 3:52 pm

I am not a-- Lyo!? *Drags the dumb dog away from the crowd to receive a much needed beating- Shut up, flea...oh, i'll have the replies and the next three chapters up by the end of this week okay? I have exams, so it might be a bit later. I want them to be more detailed than my recent sets.
Not sure what Lyonin's up too...He's busy I guess.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri May 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Busy with me.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 am

You mean like how Michiyo was last night? Damn that runt could scream...the hell were you two doin'?
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Ask azula, cuz you might not wanna know Wink
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet