World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

5 posters

Go down

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better! - Page 2 Empty Re: News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

Post by Wilfora Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 pm

-sees the cero and tugs on shirt again-
want me out of the way again? i'll go...
and what he mean, nee-chan?
-looks questionably up at Stray-
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ookamiko Minami
Title: Captain of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

http://writingdrawings.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better! - Page 2 Empty Re: News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh...? Well it seems I indeed said something and it was in front of her! -lazily runs fingers through hair- go ahead and see what happens.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Haha. sorry for not being active in a while set! i'm getting back though. IRL stuff in the past but i'm good to kick butts again. :D
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Jet <333 The planets must of finally aligned <3
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down