World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRING IT BACK!

5 posters

Go down

BRING IT BACK! Empty BRING IT BACK!

Post by Hunata Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 am

I am a Para/MultiPara/Novella/T1 RPer that wants to bring RP back to the RP forums and RP chat on the WoB website. Anyone agree with me? I'm sure there are many excellent Role players on WoB that see the dead RP forum and the... Idk what goes on in RP chat, and think to themselves, forget this, I don't want to RP. That's why I suggest revamping the RP in World of Bleach. Make it all Bleach RP, Moderate it, bring Setoku back and get all kinds of stuff organized. Teach inexperienced RPers how to truly RP. The foundation is here guys, let's build on it!
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Inazuma Shiba
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

BRING IT BACK! Empty Re: BRING IT BACK!

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:13 am

Dunno how much time I will have once school starts, but I'm in for RPing if I don't have to post more than 3 times a week. /lazy.

Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunata Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:26 am

Lacrimosa wrote:Dunno how much time I will have once school starts, but I'm in for RPing if I don't have to post more than 3 times a week. /lazy.

Idc. We just need more people to get involved. Spread the word man. Need Setoku to come back as RP mod, that's key
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am

Sounds like a hostel take over set up by me the way you phrased it, Hunata-chan. While personally I don't endorse kicking the game mods from the RP mod title (Setoku for head RP mod and removal of non-writing game mods in power!!!! ... I totally endorse it >.>) I mysèlf agree with you. The deadness of this section does drive off new RPers from even bothering. And with the loss of the old school (Stray, Lyonin, Luke, Avathos et. All) it's rpers like you who actually make me hope it'll return. And your suggestion should be posted in the game section of the board, as that's where all the mods and admins focus. They pretty much gave up checking anything new in the rp part. Also, I started as a multi-para rp'er myself :D (my first web page of my second greatest and longest living rp charrie ever: freewebs.com/erikurizita/  has some of my para rp's from 06 in the weapons/battle logs portion of the site :D) good too see another one on here at last <3
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunata Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Setoku wrote:Sounds like a hostel take over set up by me the way you phrased it, Hunata-chan. While personally I don't endorse kicking the game mods from the RP mod title (Setoku for head RP mod and removal of non-writing game mods in power!!!! ... I totally endorse it >.>) I mysèlf agree with you. The deadness of this section does drive off new RPers from even bothering. And with the loss of the old school (Stray, Lyonin, Luke, Avathos et. All) it's rpers like you who actually make me hope it'll return. And your suggestion should be posted in the game section of the board, as that's where all the mods and admins focus. They pretty much gave up checking anything new in the rp part. Also, I started as a multi-para rp'er myself :D (my first web page of my second greatest and longest living rp charrie ever: freewebs.com/erikurizita/  has some of my para rp's from 06 in the weapons/battle logs portion of the site :D) good too see another one on here at last <3

Definitely wouldn't mind a coup d'état, but I was more suggesting that everyone needs to get involved. Glad you agree with me. I mentioned you because I've heard on WoB that you were an RP badass. I haven't been at it since you have been, but I've been doing it for a good solid 5 years now. So I should post this in the game suggestions thread? Is there a way we could just move this thread to a new thread?
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:16 pm

You could copy and paste your first paragraph to a new section in the game suggestions. As to moving the whole thread there, that us beyond my power currently Sad and RP badass? Lmao. Seems I was overly flattered by some people. My early stuff on that site I posted isn't as well written as my new stuff (or grammar correct and punctuation correct...) sure, but it's maybe only a step below. I suck at this xD well over 10 years at it and I'd say I was... Meh. But yeah, in order for the coup or for even the breath of life this section needs - it needs more than it's creators re-enstatment. It needs everyone's return to the love of rp to survive. For sure.

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunata Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 pm

I did as you suggested. Let's hope it gets the attention it needs.
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 am

Pffft, see? Got attention real fast xD Yet no one ever pays attention to this lowly place Sad
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Well, being the dog you are Setoku flea-kun, it's no suprise the RP section stays in the "under dog" rankings. Gods, one lousy hospital visit and i return to a makeshift rebellion?

...screw it, i'm in. It's been far too boring in game for my liking anyway, might as well start devoting my non-exsistant time here. My haitius has gone way overdue to actually sit back and see how this cluster-*hit by admin*...i was going to say "duck".

Anyway, pm me what you need me to do as far as anything relating to RP or the forum in general. Same to all the other pups - granted it's something in my line of reason.

On a side note: Erikai says Hey, Seto. And that she wants to beat the crap out of you.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:10 am

Pffft, remember who always been running this underground, flea-bitten-chan. Rebellion? More like re crowning the god-king ;D and of course she does, I tried talking to her yesterday but she was looking for noob Hichi. Remember that usurper?
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:16 am

Yari Yari, say what you will. We all know the true queen is myself. Speaking of which, we should really get that Kisagi RP going. I would love to shed light on his devious antics. And, yes Hichi did flee. I'm actually searching for him for Eri as well...at least for the moment. I felt bad because i couldn't when she had asked me to find him. It's hard to find someone via username and old email though. Anyways, we'll cover this obnoxious "re-crowning" as you say, in messages later. We all know it was I who truly brought RP alive in WoB. Then they banned it from social and put in a dead Rp box. Such a shame. All those walls in need of a violent redecorating.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 am

..... As I recall, my darling "queen", I technically was your teacher in the art of rp. And you and I got it banned with our over zealous antics when I killed ya over and over Wink but you can try and take all the credit queen behind the god, that's what I ranked as a the start, that's what you'll forever be. And screw Hichi. He tried to be a mod on wob and when it failed he tried to be one in oh rp. And when that failed due to his lackluster writing, he got bent and left. So let him stay lost forever. Ie: he is still around on here, or more likely, the game with a new name ;P
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:26 pm

I suppose so Whut?
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 pm

If he is, i'm stabbing him.
And please, you pitiful insect, you only helped me practice my skills. Never had you taught me anything i couldn't already do. You only wish it so, as my talent with creating vast sensory immersion in the way of the written word os obviously superior.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:43 pm

I could easily put into words the reason that isn't true, but you know. I clearly have the superior vocabulary and grammar skills to do so, obviously. Little flea-bitten-chan. And he is. And I know his new name and everything :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

2 RP mods comparing vocabulary sizes while dissing a past colleague?

Lemme just finish heating my popcorn. Dis gon b gud.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey, while I verbally assault these two wanna grab me a bag? Wink