World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitori Kisirogi

2 posters

Go down

Kitori Kisirogi Empty Kitori Kisirogi

Post by KitoriKisirogi Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Name: Kitori Kisirogi

Race: Shinigami

Squad/Faccion: Squad 10

Description:White medium hair,6'7,Built Physique,Grey eyes,(WoD profile has my face,im new so I cant send Eternal link)

Zanpukto Name:Maitsu Zoro|Command:Maitsu Zoro unsheathe your swords |Shikai:Sword Turns Bigger than the body,able to slash through all things and gather spirit energy from material|Sirit Form:To many surprise its actually a 6'5 girl with red long hair,red eyes,J cup breast size,and her age is 19 Human Years/190 Spirit years

Bankai:Sword splits into 20 variants,2 big,18 small and floating around the user,Called 20 Sword style,Has effects from
before and can be used in light speed attacks.It can also combine with Hado and some Bakudo attacks.
KitoriKisirogi
KitoriKisirogi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Kitori Kisirogi Empty Re: Kitori Kisirogi

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Elite Shinigami, huh? I need a little more than that buddy. Is your Bankai useable yet, or is it going to be in the near future?

Let me break it down for ya!

I need a rank: A seated officer or just a foot soldier?

For Bankai: Need to be a Seated Officer of at least 3 or higher. And you cannot have full control of your Bankai until Captain. Which you need to pass an RP styled test for.

Give me those two details, and I can see what we can do :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum