World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoto- Café

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kyoto- Café - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoto- Café

Post by jetxtreme Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:43 am

"Yes indeed." It was the same way for Shinku with his Shamisen. Every note, every melody surges from the beating of his heart.

"Have you ever heard of the saying that music lovers can't be bad guys?" Shinku stood up straight, staring up in the ceiling as if seeing the night sky through the cafe's roof.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 pm

"Hmmmm, no, there are a lot of sayings I didn't hear as I was probably shielded by them as I am a prince." Asphalt spoke as he finished the song and turned around to look at Shinku.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:52 am

"I see." Shinku paused a bit seemingly lost in a deep thought. It did struck him that Asphalt is of a royal lineage but didn't put much thought into it. "It's not that I believe in it anyway. So shall I call you, your highness then?" Not in a mocking tone but rather in a more monotonic breath as if simply throwing off words to keep the conversation going.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 am

"If you wish, you may. Not a lot of people ask, they also don't converse with me but they gossip and snicker as I walk past them. They are very insolent but unless they plan on attacking me, it's not treason." Asphalt stated.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:31 am

"Well I believe that's the life of a royal blood for you. Glad I wasn't of royal decent." Shinku politely looked back at Asphalt noticing that the shinigami's eyes were already shifted back towards him. "Till when are you planning to stay in the world of the living by the way?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:52 pm

"I'm staying here till I complete my mission, don't know exactly how long that it'll take." Asphalt said as he prepared to exit the building.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 am

"I guess we'll still be seeing sight of each other then." Is that the feeling of friendship, or simply a delusion that's trying to distract him due to his quiescence. He tries to fight the urge to once again accept the company of a kilt, the same thing he felt few years ago when he met Bullet and the others. It was long gone but the memories did remain. He never stared that long at Asphalt but he felt the impulse of the person to leave the place. "Or maybe not. Only time can tell." Shinku sighed as he kept his stance, unsure of what to do next.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 am

"Yeah, only time will tell." Asphalt said as he departed from the building. He felt like he'd begin to miss home during the zenith of the mission. Just what could be this mission that he's on and why would it take so long?
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Shinku walked opposite of Asphalt towards the bar. He sat without expecting anyone to come by but simply passing time, savoring the aroma of peace around. War would definitely come again by who knows when. By that time, who knows to whom Shinku would be taking sides with.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:32 pm

------over time--------
Asphalt entered the café expecting to see Shinku. "Hello there Shinku. Today I'm going back home to the soul society." Asphalt walked up to the bar and sat down.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun May 01, 2016 5:55 pm

The smell of peace still lingers in the air above Kyoto city. It was one of those days where Shinku would simply kill his time in a cafe in Kyoto. It has been a habit of his, having been alone and not hearing anything about Kurome for such a long time.

Perhaps he did expect some familiar faces to pass by but what would he do should Asphalt or Bullet appear. While sipping a cup of Espresso, a familiar voice greeted him. He looked around and saw Asphalt, greeting him and at the same time bidding him goodbye for the latter seem to be going back to Soul Society.

"So how did your mission go?" It wasn't really a question he needed the answer of but simply a gesture of starting a conversation. He got back to his cup of espresso the moment Asphalt sat on the bar beside him.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm

"It was great, I completed it. I have a request for you, come back to the soul society with free clearance." Asphalt said boldly.

Asphalt looks at shinku to see his expression.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat May 07, 2016 2:47 pm

It was that invitation again, something that he didn't expect at this time. There was a few seconds of silence as Shinku slowly put down his cup of coffee.

"That, my friend, is but an impossible thing to do. Being able to go back to Soul Society and what more, with free clearance. To think that the path I'm threading now is far from what Soul Society would set for me. From the start, I have been a free man, and till death I will be." Shinku bowed, not looking at Asphalt's eyes.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat May 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Asphalt listened to Shinku attentively. Then, he stood up and said boldly "Nothing is impossible my friend, the Soul Society is much different from when you left. Give it a chance and they'll give you one too."
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat May 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Shinku smiled, a half smile and remained staring at his coffee. "That is indeed an irresistible offer there my friend." He then looked up at the ceiling as if watching something up there. "But you see, i have things to accomplish here. And for that, I have to soil my hands. And I don't think I would be able to escape the executioner's hand."
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat May 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Asphalt acknowledged that his efforts are in vain so he holds his hand out to shake Shinku's hand. "I see you had made up your mind. I must bid you farewell friend and hope that it isn't our last meeting as friends."

Asphalt smiles genuinely.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Shinku simply smiled halfheartedly as he reach for Asphalt's hand. Very little is the hope in his heart that should they meet again, it would be still as friends nor would there ever be a chance for him to meet those he knew at Soul Society.

He nodded without uttering a single word as Asphalt bid him goodbye. Perhaps a farewell as well but who knows what the future may bring.

Warmth, it may be the last time that he would grasp such a feeling even with just a handshake. For as much as his blood shivers with vengeance, still his soul longs for a connection that has long been lost.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content