World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes are on the winds!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Changes are on the winds!!!!!!! Empty Changes are on the winds!!!!!!!

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 pm

With the final draft of Setoku's story done, (Only need to start posting it... x.x) And the small resurgence of RPer's on the board, I have decided to initiate a small mini-event geared for the Shinigami specifically. This event is currently happening, and all it will take to get it going is assistance from my fellow Mods. (Well, mod, as in STRAY! GET THE EFF ON HERE ALREADY!!!!")

Backstory: The Invasion of the Masked Army.

When all was finally calm after the final spirit war, Soul Society has finally begun to work back into place. Thanks to advances from the Captain of Squad Two, Hiorin Kisagi, Soul Society is starting anew. But a Dark Shadow follows the Captain of Squad Two, two former Captains stalk him relentlessly, and a small sect of the army has invaded. Assorting from Tenth Seat Level to Lieutenant. Even now they stalk Seritei, looking for their next victims, and challenges.

Point of the Story

To draw current RPer's in, and perhaps bring in some new. The Ten Soldiers will be played by Mods and a few selected RPer's as NPCs, and death can happen, so be sure to stay on your toes! Or be prepared to make a new character!

So Good Luck, current RPer's, and God Speed! If you have any questions or concerns, or want to help in the writing and RP of the arc, please, send my a PM.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Changes are on the winds!!!!!!! Empty Re: Changes are on the winds!!!!!!!

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:01 am

Update on current story:

Sorry I've been away for a week, but my keyboard on my laptop is on the fritz, and I have been working to fix/replace it. I am nearly finished in said goal and you can expect a plot push by way of a challenge from one of the invading masked army!!! Yay!! Also I will be adding another chapter to The Book of Kariya about the lovely Nikana Diri/youkai and an ability that will be pushed onto mistress Stray! Also, more on End and Lobo's tale pertaining to hell and what both Warlords will come to learn from their errant mother! So be excited my Rp Brothers and Sisters! The time has come for the Necromaster! The final arc of Setoku has begun! With the arrival of the fourth Jokers Car--- i mean, the Forth Born Vasto Lorde..! Nikana... The Mistress of Lonliness... Diri... -eerie record skipping of last name here- pm me for details if ya want!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:12 am

hmmm I want to join this event!
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I think this is a good time to continue this event.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum