World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion]

3 posters

Go down

The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion] Empty The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion]

Post by straywolf174 Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 pm

The throne room was in an uproar. All of the lesser hollows were battling for supremecy now that The Queen and her clan had left. Truly, they hadn't left at all. They merely stepped down and perused the chaos, casting a pebble here and poking a dying flame there. It wasn't worth the effort sitting on the highland when all of the fun was to be had elsewhere. Stray knew that...but she just loved seeing the people sqauble.

The white haired maiden stood silently with her back to the wall, Ritsuka jabbing his fists in front of him as he watched the beasts fight. He was coaching them from a distance like a child would during a boxing match. It was cute...Stray fought the smile threatening to spread, but gave the small boy a pat on the head for his efforts.

"Mommy?" Ritsuka stopped his coaching to take in the woman before him. The woman who gave him esscence. "Are we finding daddy soon?" Stray frowned at this...she hadn't yet expressed to him the complications of it all. She never expected him to be smart enough to ask--- not that he wasn't smart!

She brought her hand to her head to balance out the thoughts that clashed before giving a subtle nod. "We can find Setoku when the rest of the brutes become Gillian." The woman paused, looking down at the brown haired child. Her fists found themselves in her pockets when she subconciously clenched them. "Why did you want to find him all of a sudden...?"

"Because he promised to play."

Stray groaned internally just as she felt an unfamiliar pressure quickly approaching. "What now...?"

[note: I honestly forgot each character's name so the character meant can be whoever you wish Max!]

Last edited by straywolf174 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All the typos!)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion] Empty Re: The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion]

Post by Maximillion Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Lagrimas, Sombre
The Chaos Ensues [Maximilion] HIlWRdK

This world still held many secrets to him, secrets it kept to itself. Time seemed to not apply to this space, this Hueco Mundo, he'd been told it was called. A small portion of his memories as a human, his Hollowfication, the time he became a Gillian, then the time when he evolved into an Adjuchas, then Vasto Lorde...it was as if the whole process took the span of a mere week, although he knew it made no sense for that to be true.

Sombre was one of a handful of Hollows who kept a pretty low profile around Hueco Mundo, occasionally taking a trip to the Menos Forest to check on things there, as well as to egg on the evolution of Hollows into Gillian. Today, he found his way to Ritsuka's location by pure coincidence, having become antsy after a day of doing nothing but occasionally devouring (and absorbing) a Hollow, and drawing images in the sands of Hueco Mundo with his tail. He could somehow tell that his presence had been detected pretty quickly, but it didn't phase him much, as he usually felt eyes on him, no matter where in Hueco Mundo he happened to be at the time.

He approached quietly, then halted about twenty feet away from the two, tilting his head to the side, studying them curiously, although he said nothing.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:47 pm

The pale queen narrowed her eyes into slits, a hand reach out to pull Ritsuka behind her - as any maternal figure would...however it seemed Ritsuka already knew him? The child had a great big grin and was already rushing over and jumping up and down excitedly, speaking at a pace that was hard for the old woman to keep up with.

"Big...why here?"

"Feeding? Seen Setoku? Wanna play?"

"Mommy. Pretty. You meet?" He finally slowed down to point to Stray herself, but she wasn't exactly the most polite of creatures. She only glared at the Vasto Lorde, the first she'd seen in years. That was saying a lot for someone old enough to remember the sky as it once was. Ritsuka's rambling earned a reprimand from her though; "Slow down ya brat he probably can't understand you."

At this the boy visibly froze before frowning. "Sorry..."

Moving the hair from her eyes Stray focussed her attention back on the giant beast before her. "Are you capable of speech or are you just going to stare like the brooding teen you are?" Behind him, she noticed a few hollows already beginning their evolution process. "If you're looking for a meal, it's that way." She said with a rude jerk of her head.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Sombre tilted his head to the side, considering the female, before speaking.

"I'm not used to people articulating their thoughts and feelings. You will have to excuse me if it's not my first choice to start idle chit-chat."

His voice was deep, rich, but perhaps a little arrogant. Not in a flamboyant, rose-to-the-lips kind of way, but more like the calm, experienced, seasoned speaker who was confident enough in their abilities to not feel intimidated by others (Slade from these Teen Titan Clips ->HERE).

"This is a nice space you have here. Mind if I ask the name of who owns it, and who presides over it?"

His clawed hands were clasped behind his back as he began to slowly walk towards the two, eying them with the same curiosity as before.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:25 am

Note: Slade fangirl-moments ensue.

Ritsuka was disappointed that the creature didn't acknowledge him, his pouted lips signaling his displeasure as he crossed his arms. "Meanie..."

It seemed the poor boy didn't realize that his manners were also lacking. Stray, lacking much maternal instinct, didn't bother to teach him so. Instead focussing totally on the male in front of her. "You've never met an Arrancar before? Las Noches must be in worse shape than I thought."

Unlike the Vasto Lorde, her voice was not enjoyable in the least. It was strained, rough, and carried an animalistic growl in some pronunciations. The way the two stood was also a contrast; the male acting aristocratic while the female leaned on one side, a hand placed at her hip...near her sword.

"You're talking to the landlord, but not the ruler. This place hasn't had a proper king or queen in ages...at least, not a lasting one." The insinuation brought a haughty grin to her lips. "You lookin' to take over?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:13 pm

When Ritsuka said "Meanie", Sombre turned towards the seemingly younger creature's direction, letting his arms fall from their clasped position behind his back, to hanging loosely at his sides.

"I never promised to be nice, only to be me. Even that is a given, as I never made such a promise aloud."

He then turned to Stray, folding his arms over his chest. She told him about how this place hadn't had a proper King or Queen in ages, or at least a lasting one. She then asked if he - Sombre - was looking to take over.

Sombre looked at the ground, arms still folded over his chest, as he seemed to mull it over for a few moments. He then slowly raised his head to look at her again.

"I despise responsibility. In life, I lived as I pleased, pursuing that which most thought was impossible. Since dying, and becoming one of the accursed Brood who dwell here, I have done nought else but follow my whims... living in the moment."

He took another couple steps towards the two, then clasped his clawed hands behind his back yet again, raising his chin as he looked down at the two there. He wasn't being condescending, it was more an appraising look, as if sizing up what stood before him, and the possibilities of what she had proposed.

"Tell me more about what 'taking over' would entail, and how much of a hassle it would be for me."

Although nothing changed about the appearance of his mask, Stray and Ritsuka might get the impression of a man quirking his eyebrow and smirking; with Hollows, much of 'body language' and 'nuance' was contextual, so getting an impression like this, with no visible change to the naked eye, was not unusual.

"Then...we can talk about reestablishing a Monarchy."
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Ritsuka just puffed out his cheeks childishly before sticking out his tongue. Why wouldn't a cool looking guy wanna be friends with him? Ritsu himself was a pretty cool looking guy right? It only made logical sense!

"Play means play, not nice. You don't think fun."

Stray rolled her eyes, content with the silent agreement of ignoring the little chatterbox beside her. Sombre seemed to be thinking, so while he did she just ruffled Ritsuka's hair before giving him a shove. "Find the Flea or kill something. Adults are talking."

Knowing it better not to argue with his mother, the little gave one last judgemental look - which came off as quite adorable in Stray's eyes, before running off. "...I'll try to keep him away from you if you plan on staying." she added, moving some of her white hair to the side as he finally looked back up. His response made an alligator-grin appear on her face in two seconds flat.

"Enjoying the moment huh? You sound like a hair braiding Shinigami."

Stray didn't step back from the large beast, but she made her discomfort apparent all the same as he walked up to her. Her clawed thumb grazed the hilt of her sword, very ready to chop off his left horn if he kept staring her down like a piece of raw meat. She was glad Ritsuka was no longer around the two...she hated fighting near him when he was being a brat.

"It depends on who you ask. I for one hated it - lots of ungrateful louts aiming for power, and many more Shinigami not giving respect when they ought too."

Stray swung her hair out of her face in annoyance, as if doing so would banish all of the old memories from her retina's; not that any of them were worth the effort. "Silly right? To expect respect from a Shinigami...but I remember a time where you weren't attacked for merely sitting on a throne." Stray tilted her head in thought. "Unless...it was by someone stronger than you."

"So there you have it," She said, similar in tone to a saleswoman but the snark ruined the effect. It ruined it deliciously. "Babysitting and - well, - just sitting. It's not a hard job, right?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:33 pm

(Just gonna rudely open this RP up :o)

"So arrogant... What could I expect from my princess, huh?"

The voice seem to echo from everywhere, yet Stray no doubt knew who it was. And where it came from. The last King - The last known force of the Hollow themselves - A hand would come to rest on the Vasto Lorde's shoulder, as if he was nothing more than a cute little display in the corner.

"A Vasto Lorde trying to rule the Castle of Hollows - That hasn't happened since Brother attempted to lead, you know."

Standing next to the unknown too him Hollow, a man encased in a white shukasho stood, his short white hair brushing over his pale purple irises - a slight smile on his lips, exposing the only remnants of a mask seen on him - His fangs.

"But, if this... creature is willing to try, I would love to see him fail. Isn't that right, Ritsuka-chan?"

The man's hand slightly gripped the Vasto Lordes shoulder, before falling away - Pale white like the woman herself, it was odd he wasn't here the whole time, also odd he didn't show proper respects to the supposed "Princess" as well.

"And Shinigami are not meant to show respect, darling. Only fall to my blade... yet for some reason... not your own..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:50 am

He had been on the verge of responding to the woman, probably to muse at something about what she'd said, when he heard a voice echo around the space they occupied. Then, a large hand seemed to engulf his shoulder as a much larger figure, a male, entered the scene.

Immediately, upon the new arrival's appearance, Sombre knew the difference in strength between the two men. In just a few short moments, he had went from feeling in control of the situation, to feeling like little more than a wooden, 12-pound Vasto Lorde statue. Sombre's insides felt like there was ice frosting him over from the inside out, but outwardly, he remained composed. He turned to look over his shoulder at the large male, no arrogance, haughtiness, nor bravado, simply curiosity as he tilted his head a bit as he looked up.

"There are more of you.."

It wasn't a question, more like an observation. As the larger creature released his grip on Sombre's shoulder, the Vasto Lorde turned back to the woman he had been speaking with, and to the young boy as well.

"I won't lie to you, telling you that I am unambitious. I know my place, however, and it better suits my ends if simply bide my time, and do nothing to sabotage the current - shall we say - 'reign'. "

Hollows devoured, consumed, and were greedy by nature. He knew that, had he lied and said he had no interest in power in any way, shape or form, it would have raised flags with anyone who had spent any time in Hueco Mundo.

No, for now, he was simply content to watch things unfold. If he was feeling bloodthirsty, there was plenty of prey elsewhere in the deserts of Hueco Mundo, or in the Menos Forest.

"Are there more like ourselves?" Sombre asked, folding his pale, thick arms over his chest. He looked to the boy and nodded - quick, quiet, just to acknowledge that he heard what the boy had said - then walked forward a bit, turning on his heel and stepping back a few feet, until his position, and that of the other people in the room, formed a sort of rectangle.

"And, by 'like ourselves', I mean Evolved Hollows. I had thought of myself as having achieved the highest form, yet it's clear that you have..." he gestured to the female, then the large adult male, then made a waving motion in front of his own face.

"...something about you that indicates you as having achieved a different state of Evolution, perhaps even a higher one."
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 pm

"I didn't ask your opinion, Flea."

Stray glared behind Sombre to where Setoku stood, holding out an arm for her offspring who was already giddily running back to her. The former queen assumed that it would take far longer for him to find Setoku...he must have been stalking her again.

"Brother, do not harass our guest. He's not your new play thing." It was clear that Sombre's attitude dimmed some through body language alone. Perhaps because unlike herself, Setoku enjoyed putting on a show. It made her sometimes question who was the true female of the relationship...but only sometimes.

"Of course there are more of us."

Stray moved her hair from her face again, wanting to use Sombre's too-long talons to just chop it off. The imagery alone bringing a humored smile to her lips as she continued. "The hollow have more to brag about than sheer greed."

Sure, hollows were greedy but only the lesser breeds were stupid. Of course, with how the flea presented himself, sometimes the stupid never left. Stray wasn't sure how to acknowledge what Setoku was doing without outright bitching at him...so that's exactly what she did.

"Next time I send Ritsuka for you, why not just come down from your perch like a normal-"

Stray silenced herself once she heard Sombre speaking, crossing her arms with the agitation of being interrupted - though she knew it was more her fault than his. That mask stopped her from being able to read his features, and without those telling when someone is about to talk is much harder.

Stray bit her tongue and held in a laugh at what the sir had said. She had the highest form...? That was a hoot. She hadn't had the highest form in years...in fact, most educated souls would call her an eyesore by comparison. She may have had the punch but not the power behind it like Setoku. Still, she was a work in progress and she wouldn't dash Sombre's dreams anytime soon. If he stuck around, he'd find out.

"Oh yes, all hail the mighty Flea-kun. Wanna kneel down and kiss his ass while you're at it?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:22 am

"Your query isn't needed for my opinion.... Princess."

Setoku's eyes glided over the Vasto Lorde as he spoke - Intelligent as well as able to be Social.... A rarity Setoku himself had not seen in some time. Setoku remained quiet though, even as Stray down spoke him, and riddled philosophical with their guest. His eyes on her, as usual. Once she finished speaking, Setoku smiled, showing a slight disdain for Stray's description.

"A higher level, you say? Some could say that... But... Unless you consider Shinigami, or Humans, a level above us.... You would be wrong. There are no more of us, beyond a few scattered Lordes, I am the only Espada who remains."

Setoku took a step forward, and the famous echoed that followed was not followed until he spoke again, his arms casually resting around Stray's shoulders.

"Well, the last Espada, and perhaps even the last of our kind. The princess here..."

Setoku smiled widely, but stopped there, before redirecting his eyes too the creature who stood at attention before them.

"You have ambition, greed, and intelligence, Vasto Lorde. But too reach greater heights, perhaps there is one more stage of evolution you need. Perhaps not - The reign you wish to avoid, bide your time... What if I told you you are lying to yourself? The princess and he child, what if I told you there place could be yours in a single month? Would you still be content to merely observe?"

Setoku smiled, leaning his head down, and lightly let his bit lip touch the top of the woman's ear, as if flirting with her, or mocking her.

"Do you seek too understand just what sits before you, Vasto Lorde? Or do you seek to toil in the shadows claiming neaturality?"

Setoku kept his eyes on the creature, but spoke no more. Instead, he whispered into Strays ear.

"Let's test his intelligence on a higher scale. If he can decipher what I am telling him... It might just be time, huh?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 pm

"Another stage in evolution, you say?"

It was calm, but clearly curious, his tone. No, he did not know what the larger being was talking about, but the part of him that lusted for power, for greater might, was suddenly lit up. He could feel adrenaline coursing through him as he thought of yet another transformation his body could undergo, that could make him capable of even more than he already was.

"Naturally, if I were to undergo such a metamorphosis by your hand, you would have my eternal gratitude."

He didn't feel like letting on that he didn't know what specifically the larger being referred to, but he would make it known he was interested.

"Yes.. I am interested in what you speak of. I have underwent a lot of changes, but have seem to come to a standstill. If there is yet more room for growth, then..." he spread out his hands.

"Let's make it happen."
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 am

"Growth! Growth! Growth!" Ritsuka jumped up and down like the small child he was, looking up with his deep purple eyes into the mask of the stranger. The mother clicked her tongue in disgust, jerking her head to one side as to avoid Setoku's stupid nipping. "In case you haven't noticed, I don't exactly have a diploma on my wall." She growled out, only half listening to what Sombre mentioned before giving Setoku a smug smile. "Besides - he's smart enough to crave power. That's the only survival instinct we-...you hollows- ever needed..."

Stray's smile became a noticable frown as she picked at the horns atop her head with agitation, a talon coming up to push her brother's face away as her other hand was already charging a bala...though not aiming it at Sombre. It made Ritsuka silence in an instant. "Now can you both shut up?"

Stray shrugged off Setoku's arms and stepped forward, pacing around sombre like the hungry wolf Hueco Mundo once knew her as. "You..." She hummed, walking slowly and patiently...assessing every inch of him with her pesquisa. Taking in all the souls he's devoured and with Youkai's help, perhaps too much help, discerning how much he still needed. "Oh you..." She sighed, shaking her head. The sound of her foot steps stopped the third time around, just in front of him. Far too closely too...she could hear the growl of his throat as he breathed. "...you smell awful."

Talk about honest.

Truth be told, he smelled just as any other beast of the desert did. Perhaps better. It wasn't about his smell, but about what his scent was lacking. She could smell spiritual pressure just as a predator could smell their prey and it was as if he was lacking something traceable...it bothered her quite a bit. She was sure Setoku would know it too...but this stranger. He didn't need to know it just yet.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Setoku smiled inwardly, watching as Stray pushed him off and headed for the creature - It went both ways. The kid understood what Setoku was saying, even pushing aside the nonsense and going straight for the heart of the matter. Evolution.... But there was... Something off about this boy - Something Setoku couldn't pin. Could Stray? He'd have to ask her later....

"Ritsuka.... What do you think of the stranger?"

Setoku turned his head to look at the boy, ignoring Stray's play time with the creature below. If evolution was in his future, it would be Stray who did it... This time.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content