World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]--

4 posters

Go down

--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]-- Empty --[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]--

Post by Maximillion Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 pm

We are definitely looking for more roles to be filled, just drop me a PM with some of your ideas.

https://i.imgur.com/3eDqCJa.png ← New Roster (Active AND Stasis Roster)

--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]-- 3eDqCJa

Ashikaga Shinku

Last edited by Maximillion on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]-- Empty Re: --[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]--

Post by straywolf174 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 am

Quick note boss: Shinamori Stray isn't the Zero Espada anymore. She's just sort of a wanderer so, you can put whatever you like to make it sound fancy - but an ally to Las Noches she is not. Wink

Oh, and you might want to make a panel for side characters; namely ones like Ritsuka, Eshilieth and her doll Ivy, etc.
And on a final note, the captain of squad two - for now - is still Kisagi. If you need anymore info that I could give just pm me - you know the drill. Smile
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]-- Empty Re: --[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]--

Post by jetxtreme Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:46 am

I wonder why I'm not seeing Ashikaga Shinku here?
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:37 am

1. What Faction (if any) do you want Ashikage aligned with, Jet?

2. Stray, who plays Kisagi? And, I was never 100% clear, aren't the numbers a permanent part of their bodies? Or, will we RP out that they're managed by some external source, and that their numbers disappear (or scar over) if/when they are replaced?
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:07 am

Maximillion wrote:
2. Stray, who plays Kisagi? And, I was never 100% clear, aren't the numbers a permanent part of their bodies? Or, will we RP out that they're managed by some external source, and that their numbers disappear (or scar over) if/when they are replaced?

1. If we go by Bleach Lore yes. This lore could deal with current and future Espada since it would be, well, more current.
2. When Stray was an "Espada" the court - as it were - ran differently. She did not have, nor was there any marking outside of general knowledge of "Hey, that's an espada" so no. She has no tattoo.
3. Whether the current marking is permanent or not is probably up to whoever's playing their espada character. It could be perm, or they could just lose it via some spiritual mumbo-jumbo. By the holy rule of the taco or some such.

As far as Kisagi - I play him.
And the rp thing? I'm sure that could be left up to whatever writers are involved. One pair might want an external source, another might just want the number to disappear, maybe even in a painful way leaving the scar from the original Bleach universe. Maybe said holy taco just went, "nuh uh you don't deserve it no more! Bam!" and the number burned away. :P
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Corrections & Amendments made to the Active & Stasis Rosters.

https://worldofbleach-forum.rpg-board.net/t2525-character-statuses-as-of-12-14-2016#25080-

And here is a list of Races and Classes, as pertains to Bleach, which is incomplete, but a decent placeholder for the time being:

https://i.imgur.com/17IPhxZ.png
--[<Known> Character Statuses as of 12/14/2016]-- 17IPhxZ

_
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 am

Right now I'm playing as a shinigami that is independent from gotei 13. Sort of a renegade shinigami but not siding with the hollows either or with any other faction. Perhaps a lone wolf would best describe Shinku as of the moment.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:04 pm

So, maybe an Exile who isn't actually seen as a threat, but rather kept at a 'respectable' distance? Like Yoruichi and Urahara?

That would let you be close allies with Soul Society, have allies that maybe the Gotei 13 can't OFFICIALLY endorse (but would hope to benefit from), etc.

The Exile doesn't even have to be something necessarily BAD he did, but maybe he saw something he shouldn't have. If he was just some random guy, he might've been taken to the Maggots Nest, but maybe his service over the years, and the fact that his loyalties aren't in question, they sanctioned his being able to move about freely on Earth?
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:19 pm

jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 am

Forgetting the other Quicy on here o.O

Fujita Gorou: Stern Ritter Rank A: Anti-Thesis (As Almighty is strictly Ywachs rank and he was the last too Hold It.)
And Erikai Shinamori: Fallen Quincy.
Kurome Izanaga, Shinku, and Sarah Izanagi Shinamori - Vaizard Faction.

Setoku - Espada - Primera.

There you go o.O
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:56 am

Then you got my Bount... Who are all active. Joseph and Solvious Le'Monte, Eshilieth Shinamori, and Ritsuka Shidaka (That one is Strays....) And finally Ivy(Rikka) Shinamori o.O
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 pm

THREAD MARKER
Even if you have already mentioned them,
please list all of your characters (with links)
in your next posts to this thread. I will provide
links to each on this main thread, and this will
help neaten things up a bit.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm

jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Sorry I have been slacking on this meeting. I've been pervasively fixated on trying to find my Zen on the grid, and bitching about how awful certain people have been, that I've been neglecting the more positive things I had set up as projects for myself and the rest of you.

If you're still interested, I will keep working on compiling info, making sure we all have up-to-date rosters, and will even make a few graphical Character Rosters for anyone who'd like one.

If any of you are willing to use Skype or Discord, please let me know. Chatting/RPing in live-time can really be fun, sometimes more fun than that which requires a longer wait.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down