World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174!

+2
Setoku
Maximillion
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174! Empty Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174!

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:48 am

I'm not sure what inspired the change of heart, but it looks like you've got your roles returned to you once more!

Congratz Excited
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174! Empty Re: Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174!

Post by straywolf174 Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks Max. Not for the congrats, but for having me and Setoku's backs during the whole thing. While I stand by what I've said since the beginning - and the rp role has been changed to rp leader, which doesn't change anything outside of giving us a pretty color - I'm still grateful that you stood for what was rightfully just in the time of stupidity.

Outside of that, I find the position more of a slap in the face than an actual reward for standing what is believed in. I really don't care for it - but since I once again have it without any actual discussion beforehand, I guess my only option is to go along with it and do what I can to help out. Again.

Let's see how long this time lasts...if I beat by ??? year streak I'll be a happy woof.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174! Empty Re: Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174!

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:51 pm

straywolf174 wrote:Thanks Max. Not for the congrats, but for having me and Setoku's backs during the whole thing. While I stand by what I've said since the beginning - and the rp role has been changed to rp leader, which doesn't change anything outside of giving us a pretty color - I'm still grateful that you stood for what was rightfully just in the time of stupidity.

Well, this quote sums up what drives me very well:

Congratulations, Setoku and Straywolf174! Bf430c49e8

Even if many of the Community members didn't agree with your plight, had they been decent human beings, they could have at least offered their moral support, and had enough love in their hearts to genuinely wish you luck, and courage to do so in the public eye, or - if they disagreed with you - they could have at least used a substantial argument (not just the equivalent of "it iz wut it iz, git gud, trololo") to try and counter your points.

straywolf174 wrote:Outside of that, I find the position more of a slap in the face than an actual reward for standing what is believed in. I really don't care for it - but since I once again have it without any actual discussion beforehand, I guess my only option is to go along with it and do what I can to help out. Again.

Let's see how long this time lasts...if I beat by ??? year streak I'll be a happy woof.

I think you'll do great!

As I see it, you're one of the few good people in the WoB 'Community'. Whatever your personal circumstances, you find yourself compelled to try and help. Even if you find that you don't give a damn about a group of people, it doesn't sit well with you to see them humiliated, ridiculed, and/or bullied. Even better, you don't join in and take pleasure from joining in the abuse, or even do so hoping it will get you on the Staff's good side to do so.

That's way more than anyone outside of a handful has going for them. You may not feel like wearing spandex and a cape, nor feel overwhelmingly driven to 'right all wrongs' in the world, but you are intelligent, you are intelligible, and when you disagree openly with someone, your arguments (whether the other person agrees or not) make sense.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Maximillion wrote:
I think you'll do great!

As I see it, you're one of the few good people in the WoB 'Community'. Whatever your personal circumstances, you find yourself compelled to try and help. Even if you find that you don't give a damn about a group of people, it doesn't sit well with you to see them humiliated, ridiculed, and/or bullied. Even better, you don't join in and take pleasure from joining in the abuse, or even do so hoping it will get you on the Staff's good side to do so.

I've never found myself compelled to just go along with staff and other players with no reason behind it. I went with Setoku because me and Him both understood what was lost, and why the loss was not worth the plight. Since you're so driven to bring life here, I'm driven to help you do it in whatever way I can. It doesn't make me love or care about anything - but it gives me something to do, and entertains me when something comes out of it. If that means wearing a cape, why not? Right?

Maximillion wrote:
That's way more than anyone outside of a handful has going for them. You may not feel like wearing spandex and a cape, nor feel overwhelmingly driven to 'right all wrongs' in the world, but you are intelligent, you are intelligible, and when you disagree openly with someone, your arguments (whether the other person agrees or not) make sense.

Thank you, Max. You're not at all different - except I have a feeling you'd be much happier with the role than me. Just know that outside of the color, I have no power. Pretend you're a leader and let's get sh*t done for this little corner of the community. Wink
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:36 am

I can try and do some stuff, or at least continue where I left off, with trying to organize the RP with our remaining RPers, and - once we've stabilized some - bring some more new blood in.

I don't usually feel comfortable recruiting people to a board I don't own or help run....people in positions of power have a nasty habit of not living up to my expectations, and I then feel like an arsehole for inviting people (who trusted my judgment, up until then) to a s***show.

I mean, I invited my wife to WoB, and before she was even her first week in, I had to come in and explain why she couldn't log in after starting to build up her character, which as good as said "oh, by the way, the staff here are the reason you're reluctant to join an online community". I'd even forwarded her shards and Currency, and LSM - to this day - doesn't feel that "spent shards" should ever be transferred to another account (even if it was his blunder that caused the problem).

She wasn't as pissed about it as I'd thought she would be, but leery as she is about getting involved with an Online Community, all I could do is apologize while WoB Staff made asses of themselves, and made excuses for their behavior, and refused to comp me OR her (or even apologize) for what they'd done.

To this day, ZERO apology for any of their f***-ups. They're like the guy who farts in the elevator (face scrunched up, plain as day, the works), then points at you and goes "You did it, I won't hear otherwise".

"Welcome to WoB" indeed.

But...I do think it's important to do some more RPing around here. If you think you can stand RPing with some parameters (such as my Actives Roster, Ranking System <still under construction lol>, etc), then I wouldn't mind setting up some content.

Are you able to Pin/Unpin/Lock/Unlock threads in the RP Section? That will definitely come in handy. With me putting out content, and you helping with some of the organization, we could cover a lot of ground in a very short period of time.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 am

Maximillion wrote:
Are you able to Pin/Unpin/Lock/Unlock threads in the RP Section? That will definitely come in handy. With me putting out content, and you helping with some of the organization, we could cover a lot of ground in a very short period of time.

Thanks to the stuff that happened earlier, no. However, let's take it one step at a time. First, let's start and end a few threads. Me and you can move up a few content pieces, and once those are done we'll submit them to the higher-ups for approval and pins. Or after they're created and some activity is going on we can request to be given that power ourselves - but don't get your hopes up.

Speaking of "we", would you want to be made a leader? It seems only fair since you care so much about the board. Unlike me, I feel like you'd actually enjoy the position.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:38 pm

straywolf174 wrote:
Maximillion wrote:

Thanks to the stuff that happened earlier, no. However, let's take it one step at a time. First, let's start and end a few threads. Me and you can move up a few content pieces, and once those are done we'll submit them to the higher-ups for approval and pins. Or after they're created and some activity is going on we can request to be given that power ourselves - but don't get your hopes up.

Speaking of "we", would you want to be made a leader? It seems only fair since you care so much about the board. Unlike me, I feel like you'd actually enjoy the position.

Sure! Shocked

Producting content and stories is what I generally excel at.  Sarcastic lovely

Just... please do not even think of asking me to do even semi-complex math, though...I'm awful at it Oh noes . If necessary, though, there's always calc.exe. :p

I have been known, on other sites, to pass up Promotions, because I just wanted to work with the Plot and overall Story. It's a passion of mine, and I would love to start pushing out some content.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Hate to be that guy, but Stray perhaps misspoke. While we have our positions back, we did not gain the ability too promote as Head Moderator of the RP is Hitori, and not me. So yeah, there's that.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Setoku wrote:Hate to be that guy, but Stray perhaps misspoke. While we have our positions back, we did not gain the ability too promote as Head Moderator of the RP is Hitori, and not me. So yeah, there's that.

I will show you this, mein freund!

Hitori wrote:-[Source Link]-

Your RP forums are now unlocked. Best of luck to you all :D
I've added the role of RP Leaders. If you feel someone else is deserving of the role, please let me know and I will add them to the group. [Note]: Currently RP Leaders have no moderator role(s). If these become necessary, we will look into assigning them.

I was beginning to wonder/worry too, so I went back to Hitori's original post, and saw where he said this could be done Adoration .
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Well, stating me as your boyfriend will get you places :P (Can also mean my friend, considering German language isn't as complex as the American English language... But I like to have fun :o) But it's Hitori I'd have to speak with about it, so, I'll see what I can do. But as of right now, promoting / demoting isn't something that's too needed.

I won't go into specifics just yet, until I am told of when or if I should, but for now, let's just enjoy some free form RP action in the re-opened boards :D
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:56 am

Setoku wrote:Hate to be that guy, but Stray perhaps misspoke. While we have our positions back, we did not gain the ability too promote as Head Moderator of the RP is Hitori, and not me. So yeah, there's that.

Hitori mentioned that if we thought another member deserved the position, to tell him. I didn't think I said "I want to promote you" so much as, "Would you be willing to do this for me?". It seems I made an error in writing that. Ah well.

Sort of weird that the title under those smexy avy-eyes says Head RP Mod....maybe I'm just seeing things.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:59 pm

If you're HEADS, and he said to refer people you think worthy, he must be outfitting you with the means to not only stimulate activity and pique interest, but also train more who will help towards those ends.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 pm

While I am the insanely sexy head MOD, still don't give me any privileges. Hitori is the main moderator, due til the issue we had of.... Former RP Head Mods thinking they were staff. But hell, I'm just in the group, neat I'm the head of said group.... This calls for a sexy party! Stray, bikini,gogogo :o
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:46 am

Setoku wrote:While I am the insanely sexy head MOD, still don't give me any privileges. Hitori is the main moderator, due til the issue we had of.... Former RP Head Mods thinking they were staff. But hell, I'm just in the group, neat I'm the head of said group.... This calls for a sexy party! Stray, bikini,gogogo :o

I guess...sort of in the middle of something.

bikini Stray:
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 pm

It's now showing that Hitori has assigned himself the Head RP Moderator, but I see nothing from him towards these ends. I even contacted him personally about it, and - 3 visits from him later - still no reply.

What exactly is the current situation?
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:16 am

Maximillion wrote:It's now showing that Hitori has assigned himself the Head RP Moderator, but I see nothing from him towards these ends. I even contacted him personally about it, and - 3 visits from him later - still no reply.

What exactly is the current situation?

The current situation meaning...what?
RP staff have always been around for guidance. Nothing more than that. RP Staff used to have the ability to take down/edit threads but again, due to a false complaint - that privilege was taken away. Now, the rp-staff (or the one staff seeing as how I gave my place up willingly) are no more than knowledgeable show-ponies.

Except Setoku, he's just a flea like always.

As far as Hitori...I can't speak for him. He has a life like everyone else, and to be perfectly blunt (as always) - he's probably putting your messages on the back burner out of tiredness. This isn't necessarily a bad thing either, I do that too with people or events I simply can't devote myself to at the time. Give Hitori - and all the rest of the staff - a little breathing room and just wait it out.

You mentioned three visits? I've seen him visit the forum three times in a day. Wait a week - I'm sure he'll respond when he has the time and energy to deal with whatever it was you asked of him. As much as I don't agree with some things, he's still a staff and he's still a human being with human needs...like sleep, and family time, and all that jazz.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:05 pm

I don't think I have anymore time or energy to funnel into someone who doesn't care if I'm alive or dead. I have a near flawless record on getting an idea what kind of a person one is, quicker than most, and I don't get the impression he really thinks about us outside of when he's kicking us in the pants, shuffling our posts around, or preventing some of us from telling others what we're going through.

I've compared him to Aizen before, and I think that paints a good image, as it corroborates with everything he says, and does, and his way with things.

Do you remember how cool, calm and nonchalant Aizen was as he infected those Gotei 13 members with the Hollowfication stuff? These people were dropping to their knees, screaming and writhing in pain, and Aizen may as well have been watching The Nutcracker at his favorite live theatre. He was even polite and cordial the entire time, even as he spoke, almost gleefully, about the possibility of all of their untimely deaths.

Yet, outside of his targets, who were (in his eyes) not going to be in a position to tell anyone ANYWAY, everyone still thought him a warm, kind, compassionate man; a role model, even!

Some of the worst offenders, on a regular basis, brag about having him on their phone's speed dial. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that him and the staff got their roles because they're Levi's Gaming Buddies, and it's usually one of them hopping onto TeamSpeak or Skype and whining to them, that brings Hitori in to break fingers and shoot kneecaps.

That's how it is, when your hiring practices reflect nothing more than who your closest friends are.

Lucky us.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:09 pm

I'm not saying Hitori is this bold offline as he is online, bit his emotional distance from people he only knows online, affords him the same cool, cold calm a killer has offline when the men and women he strings up, he sees NOT as human, but practically Livestock.

We're not even Livestock to him, though.

Go figure.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:43 am

Max, calm it down bro. Hitori is doing his job. People like me and you, even, are the reason he's emotionally cold toward us. In reality he's a nice kid, and as I said before, he's a step up from mods of the past, cut him some slack.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Not long ago max posted about how he wants people to treat him with dignity and respect and to use kind words to him, and yet this is what he does:

Maximillion wrote:I take back everything I said. You're a disgusting narcissist, and I'm done with any interaction involving you.

You're a wretched human being (if human at all), and I hope you someday disappear from WoB, never to be seen again (except maybe on some other forum, making it a worse place, and WoB better for it).

to get respect you have to earn it, please treat others kindly instead of expecting kindness for free, are you 30 or 3?
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Wow, sounds like an Anti-Hillary propeganda ad, only replace Hillary with Max! :

"Not long ago max posted about how he wants people to treat him with dignity and respect and to use kind words to him, and yet this is what he does:"

**Funded by the We Don't Give Anybody New An Actual Chance, Don't Listen To Or Appreciate Anything Max Has Ever Said campaign.**
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Orosan, you act like my criticism and harsh words occurred in a vacuum. I don't know what rock you and others have been hanging out under, but up in the surface world, on WoB, I've been through hell, and endured a few weeks of such BEFORE I said even ONE critical or impolite thing about anybody.

But...If you're anything like your fellow Staff, you don't care, and anything from Loser Plebeian #1,508 short of "Yes, sir! All Hail!" is just going to incense you.

I've seen the disgusting remarks, wisecracks and all, from narcissists - staff and lv150 player alike - aimed at shaming people who EVER have ANY complaint about ANYTHING staff-related, EVER.

Surely, if I'm not staff, and the subject of my grievance against a staff, I'm a flaming retard and should be shot in head. How dare I have such wrong opinions, and presume myself significant? WHAT HORROR!!!111!1!1!One!1!

When I see that attitude (which you guys pretend never happened, when folks like me work uo the courage to speak up about it), really makes me wish dark things upon those horrid, hateful 'people', that I kinda later scold myself for. "Surely, underneath the venom, the arrogance, there could be humans who are worth knowing".

Just kinda got tired of having to dig and work through 50,000 layers of vileness, just to see if MAYBE, SORTA, KINDA a good person may be hiding there.

But, hey....I'm just a "noob". Sorry for all my wrong opinions, and insolence, in ever presuming to say anyone risen to the Elite, Holy Ranks of Staff is anything but awesome.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Max: will you help us with the forum?
Hitori: no

Max: What happened to the NWO efforts?
Hitori: <nada>

Max: why do I get banned from Social every drop of a hat, but the people LEGITIMATELY harassing me in chat, obscenely and with vulgarities, just continue to chat, nonchalant as can be
Hitori: you asked for it.

Max: Not one Support Ticket, even with screenshots, has ever NOT just been dismissed. The people getting reported are still in Social, still acting the same, 5 valid reports later. Why?

Max: we got off on the wrong foot. Can we talk?

Max: I didn't get my Black Friday/Cyber Monday bonus shards
Hitori: yes you did. Ticket closed.
<<To-date, still never got those bonus shards>>

Oh..

But, surely, I brought ALL of this on myself, single handedly, all by myself, with no help. If staff say I'm in the wrong, well to hell with me, I must be wrong!

Oh, and the screenshots? Well, didn't Hitori show everyone screenshots can be faked? Except, that server logs will corroborate with my screenshots.

Oh, wait, but if staff retaliate against a whistleblower, I brought it on myself, should've thought about wanting my Reports and Support Tickets acknowledged and addressed, when AI was addressing disrespect and cruelty and bias (with evidence) from staff.

God... It's enough to make a person sick.
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by WarJack Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi Max, as well as being WarJack on the forums, I'm also Vizaryll, (The Primera Espada) 'up there' on WoB.

We had a pretty interesting conversation yesterday, but I don't think you understood the main message I tried to get across. (That being, please consider the tactics which you are employing on your endeavour to right any wrongs which you feel have been done to you.)

So I'll try again Max. I've seen a couple of different posts from you, and what I've seen has been generally positive and not all of it seems unreasonable.

So I simply ask this, in as plain English as possible:

What is the problem?

And, what do you want the outcome to be?

From a neutral perspective, both sides have been hurtful towards the other. I've seen immature comments from those who would spite you, or try to quiet you. However I've also seen you, (with clear passion,) disrupt the WoB Mixed Social in an attempt to make your voice heard and make your perceived problems known.

While I admire your passion and dedication to your cause (and I haven't full read all your posts, but it seems you want to make the forums more active? Which is great!), I still think you're going about it the wrong way.

Maybe it's because I've spent a good chuck of money on Shards (too much to count), or maybe it's because I've been on WoB daily for nearly 2 years, but I've seen a different side to most people than what you seem to have seen.

For example, you made a comment at some point about certain Moderators being chosen for their positions based on being 'Levi's Gaming Buddies'? I don't believe that for a second.
In fact, I've seen Moderators be extremely lenient with the content I have posted (while drunk, on occasion) and several others. They aren't out to mass silence every nay sayer, nor use the stereotypical 'Nazi Mod' tactics.

Honestly, my suggestions are these. Take a breather, and enjoy the rest of the Winter Holidays. Look forwards to the brand New Year and make sure that 2017 will be a year to remember for the right reasons. If you want to make this forum a thriving community of RPers and content creators (the latter part I would happily continue to get involved in) then I wish you the best of luck.

But don't continue to tread the path you're currently barrelling down with the subtly of a bull-in-a-China-shop.

The insults towards various members of the staff aren't going to make you any friends. I highly suggest cooling off and making Merry with all you encounter over the coming days, before enjoying a Happy New Year.

Next year, you can come back here, fresh and invigorated, ready to try again. But tempers have flared repeatedly recently, and it's not helping anyone.

Hope you can think about what I said, and I'm always around for a conversation if you desire. (Although admittedly I don't use the forums as often as I'd like, I'm far more active on the game itself.)

Merry Christmas all!
WarJack
WarJack
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: WarJack
Title: King of Hueco Mundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Jeez, War, it's been eons since I've seen you here, of all places. You Elite Punk :P Still being as calm and reasonable as ever, tip my hat too you, friend.

But, Max, he has a point. I acknowledge what you're doing, but your getting too passionate about it. I mean, I thought I was one of the harshest people here in my youth, but you even make me look well behaved.

Maybe it's my age, or my 7 years or so on here, but you gotta look at what your saying from their standpoint. You are being overly critical and whiny on things. Making a point is fine, but witch hunting is going slightly too far.

I mean getting the beautiful Orosan going.... -Whistles- That's when it's time to take a breather and regroup.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next