World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than one KB/Impact Counter

2 posters

Go down

More than one KB/Impact Counter Empty More than one KB/Impact Counter

Post by YamiKyuubi Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 am

Is it really too much to ask to have a counter besides "Sit there and eat it?" Call me salty all you want, but am I really that crazy to think there should be more than literally one counter? Things like-

• AoE Dissipate (As in, clears an area around the user, rather than strictly one direction)
  • Barrier overlay (I have the melee barrier capped and have, on multiple times, failed to clear a single square of the spirit barrier with it)
  • Actual utility to Teleport/Blink (Being able to move through rocks/players almost never useful. Maybe at least have KB attacks push you through an obstacle rather than impact you into it when one is active? )

I can't just be salty to think an ability with literally one counter (That amounts to bracing yourself and praying at that) is insane?

YamiKyuubi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

More than one KB/Impact Counter Empty Re: More than one KB/Impact Counter

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:15 am

Teleport should allow you to move out of the barrier trap. We are investigating possible bugs that may be not showing the option if you don't normally have the movement squares (e.g. you normally have 2 movement, trying to teleport 3 squares - You should be able to but it isn't currently showing the option to)

There is also the Shield ability in the Kido Corps/Nuberu that will block damage, including impact damage.

Aside from those two, Dual Resist is very readily available and is such a strong counter to KB that if more counters were added KB would start to become not that useful, and it's an important ability to have for defensive specs.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down