World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*

+8
orosan
Deadpool
N0_0ne
Asakura
Naku
Lsmjudoka
orion
Aizen
12 posters

Go down

Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!* Empty Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*

Post by Aizen Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 pm

No manga threads? :[ I'll start one now. =D

Thoughts on chapter 400? :o Aizen's getting more bad arse. (Not talking in 3rd person. (: )
Aizen
Aizen
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!* Empty Re: Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*

Post by orion Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 pm

yeh it was a cool manga, i had a feeling gins bankai wasnt just extend. But i dont think it will do much against ichigo cause his bankai increases his speed. And Aizen is going to get alot stronger, since he is fusing with the hyokuko i think.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!* Empty Re: Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Ichigo's uber-speed Bankai hasn't been very uber-speed ever since his fight with Byakuya.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

There were newer moments, the time when he went up las noches that was showing some serious speed. But During battles not much
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Naku Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 am

even with the hougyoku changing aizen I think isshins still going to pwn him.

But yeah since byakuyas fight ichigo has been suprisingly slow, a flash step could keep up with him.

Gin is just ub3r though, if you think about it the extending speed could easily kill many things, even ichigo cant avoid it forever.
unfortunetly gin will have to lose =[ ichigo having the main characters charm.
Naku
Naku
Human
Human

http://myspace.com/shinebrighter

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:37 am

Yeh isshin made aizen so pwn and he still hasnt used bankai. But the hyokoku is damn strong to get everyone the scared about it, and fusing with aizen is going to get crazy. SO he will be strong.

And yea during battles he has been slow, whereas he should have gotten faster as he was just a beginner before
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 am

Probably Hougyoku-fied Aizen will pwn Isshin. And then Urahara will pop in with some device and take the Hougyoku back.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 am

For sure it will pwn isshin. But i dont think uruahra will bring a device cause aizen is fused with it and they would want it to make it more interesting by killing by sword.

I am preety sure uruhara and youriuchi will come cause they are quite inportant in the series
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Asakura Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 am

What makes you all think Isshin is stronger than Aizen?
All i saw was isshin cut down grand fisher and use Hado #1 to throw Aizen away.
Aizen has been FAR more impressive.

Asakura
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 pm

if you saw the last page of manga 400 u would have known wat we were talking about. Aizen looked really tierd and isshin wasnt injured at all. Secondly when isshin is apperence he cut aizen without him realizing. Thirdly i dont think it was hado because he didnt say anything, and even if it was a hado that is one strong hado to make flying 3 building. And that grand fishes IMP wasnt that weak to be killed with one hit.
And i am comparing isshin to the captains and viazards aizen deafeted. They didnt even cut him whereas isshin affected him a lot.

Last edited by orion on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizen Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Lol Isshin pwning the awesome hax Aizen? THere's a possibility but I doubt T.K will allow Aizen to get pwned other than by Ichigo (Eventually..) Gin's Battle with Ichigo is boring. Wow..his sword can retract at a unbelievable speed. I thought that was already implied. T_T;;.
Aizen
Aizen
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asakura Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 pm

orion wrote:if you saw the last page of manga 400 u would have known wat we were talking about. Aizen looked really tierd and isshin wasnt injured at all. Secondly when isshin is apperence he cut aizen without him realizing. Thirdly i dont think it was hado because he didnt say anything, and even if it was a hado that is one strong hado to make flying 3 building. And that grand fishes IMP wasnt that weak to be killed with one hit.
And i am comparing isshin to the captains and viazards aizen deafeted. They didnt even cut him whereas isshin affected him a lot.

So your assuming that since Aizen was tired near the end of the chapter Isshin must have kicked his ass? You must have not noticed Aizen's last words before the chapter ended: " My soul has begun to understand the will of the hougykou" Meaning that they werent compatibile therefore affecting Aizen in some way. Secondly Aizen stated that Isshin had set up a high level barrier that completly erased reitsu, so Aizen didn't detect him, causing him to get hit. It's the same situation that happened in TBTP with Urahara. And why do you think Grand Fisher isn't weak? He hasn't even achieved a humanoid form, he's just another failed experiment of Aizen, and look what happened to all of them. Also, Isshin affected him alot? He was thrown into a building, which is equivalent to tripping in bleach, and barely even cut. Yes, he did a bunch, in comparison to the vizards and captains, exluding the captain commander.

Asakura
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by orion Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 pm

just to keep it simple, I am comparing him with other captains and viazards, they didnt even touch him and he did alot of damaga to aizen.
orion
orion
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Asakura Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 am

orion wrote:just to keep it simple, I am comparing him with other captains and viazards, they didnt even touch him and he did alot of damaga to aizen.

That still doesn't mean he "pwn"-ed Aizen.

Asakura
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizen Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Aizen also has high speed regeneration. Which he can heal that wound Isshin inflicted on him. Heck. This might be another of Aizen's plans. o_o; Since he always keep saying everything happen is all planned by him. o.o;
Aizen
Aizen
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizen Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Chapter 401 has been released on Wednesday. And translated on Thursday. :o Urahara! Wewt!
Thoughts on this one? Ichi and Gin stopped fight :O
Aizen
Aizen
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asakura Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Aizen is becoming more powerful, joyful.
I'm hoping Urahara will have a way to seperate Aizen from the Hougyoku, so Aizen isn't completly godlike.

Asakura
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_0ne Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I can't wait to see how that ichigo experiment will turn out, I belive he has to do something with the hogyouku and it's activation. Also Ichi has been a lot more stronger since he pwnd number 4, All that mask+burning reiatcu wounds from his getsuga+capt level reiatsu with only about third of his full power. I really can't wait till he gets used to that power and starts to use it.

I belive It's like with that first bankai, when he nearly crushed all his bones just by releasing it. Now he had to die to activate his new power and it's just a matter of time since he'll cotrol it to it's full extend. I bet that when that time comes ichimaru will get uber pwned just like poor ulquiora back then.
N0_0ne
N0_0ne
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:57 pm

It's not high speed regen. He said he wouldn't hollofy himself so that what seemed high speed regen was actually hogyoku protecting its host. I can't wait for zero devision to pop up and I doubt Ryuken and the Shiba's roles are over too. Also where did Unohana disappear ? Wasn't she with Ichigo. I wonder what will happen in HM where Yammy is still alive and stronger fueled by Rage. Who do you think Isshin really is ? And is Ichigo's mom also ex-shinigami or sort ? I want to have more of Toushiro but this looks like the end of his fights. Why the hell is the Spirit King not at all intrested in anything in SS, Earth Plane or HM ? Is there something stronger and scarier that bothers him? That's why he gathers exceptional shinigamis ? And ofcourse there's the final Getsuga and Ichigo and Isshin fighing as a team ^^

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:10 am

Anyone here read the latest bleach chapter? o-o
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:55 am

Waste of my time.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 am

It was alright o-o
You and Nami-o are reviving threads. Necromancy I say, necromancy!
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizibolt Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:50 am

No one wants to use my thread x.x
Zizibolt
Zizibolt
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Zizibolt
Title: 3rd Squad Captain
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

I read it, and I can only say that its pretty sweet, so even though where in a spoiler thread I'll say: SPOILER ALERT

finally got to know a lot more about Unohana and her past, which I can say explains for her death look that everyone gets creeped out by. We can say that she is gone, or at least by what I can see unless they pull the byakuya thing. but the thing I'm most excited for is Kempachi...he's about to learn the name of his zanpakuto, AND he also is back to full power, if he wasn't in full power before there's probibly a chance he could be more hax than ichigo, if thats even possible but still I didn't think Kempachi could get any more hax than he is...I was mistaken, very much mistaken. oh and the ichigo being kicked out and not being true shinigami as well as his mom being a quicny is cool too.

lets see that means hes part shinigami, hollow, full bringer, human, Viazard, and quincy. thats like 7 powers all rolled into one, not to add he has plot armor lol...
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 am

Ywach, giving new meaning to the term "God Mode" since ch. 510
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down