World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoto

4 posters

Go down

Kyoto Empty Kyoto

Post by Arctic Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 pm

There a few whacky, hairbrained schemes expected in this post, and boyyyyy are you gunna get em.
A) Square on which the fight is held

Okay, im not sure what bleach episodes yall have been watching, but there is a fair amount of movement in the battle scenes.
When ichigo was fighting byakuya, i dont recall another captain waiting to kill him after the fight was over. So would it be possible to change that? Everytime a hit is landed on one of the players, the square they are on randomizes, minimizing the camp kills. So one of the losing players cant pop on social and say, "Hey, Arctic is killing me. Go to 5.6 kyoto and kill him so i am avenged!" Seems kinda like sore losing to me...

B) Kyoto Areas

I was thinking about only seeing people of your rank. I thought of a better way, although i am unsure if it is an easier way. Have seperate areas for the different ranks of people who can fight eachother. So have Kyoto, Gonh Gonk, Satex, or other random names that are mixed up. (u get a cookie if u figure out what the last two names are)

I now flee to my hole. Bye! Excited
Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Kyoto Empty Re: Kyoto

Post by Sorayn Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

xD hong kong and texas. Cookie? :D

And A sounds like a good idea, i think B would be pretty cool too, but why would seperate areas be needed?
Sorayn
Sorayn
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm

It would just negate the random humans and those that arent able to be attacked by you out of the search area tab. Makes it easier to find those you wish to battle.
Arctic
Arctic
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Dusk
Title: Black Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman1667 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 pm

It's already easy enough to figure out who you can and can't attack I believe. I don't think that part B would be practical or necessary. I do like the idea of part A though. I'm pretty sure it'd be really difficult to implement however. Maybe more work than it's worth.
Coleman1667
Coleman1667
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Coleman1667
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Right, to both suggestions I'll say they aren't really necessary in order to spice up PvP...
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content