World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tavern Empty The Tavern

Post by Alexinio Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 am

A place where shinigami and common people come to drink and lose their time
Alexinio
Alexinio
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Alexinio DeathWish
Title: 3rd seat
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

The Tavern Empty Re: The Tavern

Post by Alexinio Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 am

It was already afternoon when alexinio reached the tavern he enter it slow and went directly to the bar and order a coupe of tea and went to a table at the back of the tavern observing the people around him
Alexinio
Alexinio
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:18 pm

An older man entered the bar and sat down near Alexinio. He appeared to be in his late 40s with graying brown hair and skin like leather. His eyes were black and unreadable, and he wore a shinigami's attire, complete with a zanpakuto on a belt around his waist. He placed his order and looked around, his gaze falling on the young shinigami near him.

"Hey, kid, shouldn't you be out training or on duty or something? Why're you wasting your time in here?" He asked in a gruff manner.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexinio Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Alexinio was drinking from his coupe when an old man enter the tavern and sit down near him. The boy analyze the old man from the head down to his feet and on his belt he sow a zanpaktou and insted of answering the old man question he took another sip from his tea and stand up .

"You look strong old man i have a favor to ask you can we talk somewhere else ?" and started to walk slowly out of the tavern
Alexinio
Alexinio
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 am

The man raised one eyebrow but didn't reply. His drink arrived and with a nod to the server, he drank it in one. Passing his money to the server along with a hearty tip, he got up and faced the young shinigami.

His eyes narrowed every so slightly as he said, "Lead the way, kid."
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Tizu Youra walks into the tavern where the smell of spilled sake and fired oysters filled the air. "This is going to be a delightful evening if I say so myself, not working the next few days just me myself and I. Hello good sir may I have one bottle of sake please"

Tavern Maid: "Yes soul reaper, I will be back in a few minuets"

*Tizu loosens his zanpakuto and lays it next to him as he takes a seat at the table in the far corner of the tavern* "My what a cozy little tavern within the Rukongai sad that I don't have anyone to share drinks with"

~The tavern maid walks back with a bottle of sake and two classes thinking that Tizu had another soul reaper joining him for drinks~

Well surely she though I was waiting on someone else but its just going to be me tonight. *Tizu pours himself a glass and looks up at the roof letting out a deep sigh* ever since things slowed down in the soul society feels like time has been standing still. *Tizu pours himself a second glass and stairs blankly at his zanpakuto* Well old friend cheers to us being united as a team!
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Tizu Youra
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Asphalt enters the tavern which is unlikely because of his Royal status. Asphalt walks right up to the bar and sits. "Just coffee thank you" asphalt ordered.

Asphalt glanced to the seat next to him to see Tizu. "Hey there soul reaper."
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Tizu glances at Asphalt as he sips slowly on the second glass of sake. "Well Asphalt what brings you to this tavern at this hour gracing all these people with your royal presence" Tizu stands up and picks up the empty glass and places it near Asphalt. "I assume you are not going to drink but for the sake of comradery as soul reapers have one glass of sake with me"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:12 pm

"I'll drink coffee, hope that doesn't offend you, am what was your name?" Asphalt asks politely.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Tizu sets the glass down and picks up the bottle to pour himself another glass as his face begins to turn a slightly bright pinkish red. "I am Tizu Youra 3rd seat of Squad 12, sorry for being rude and not introducing myself. Mind if I ask your name soul reaper"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:32 pm

RainXg1n wrote: "Well Asphalt  what brings you to this tavern at this hour gracing all these people with your royal presence"
"Are you drunk already reaper? You just called me by my name." The coffee arrives and Asphalt takes up the cup.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Tizu looks down at his glass and begins to rub his head with the other hand. "Well you can surely say I am on a buzz already, I think I have had enough sake for one evening. Tavern maid may I too have a glass of coffee please. Sorry about that Asphalt been a long day working at the department of research and development" Tizu pulls up a seat closer to Asphalt.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"I see, Tizu was it? It's nice that you work there, try to keep all of their crazy ideas away from me. They want my blood." Asphalt chuckles.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Tizu chuckles along with Asphalt but knowing it was very true that the department of research and development wants his blood to experiment with since he belongs to a noble family. "Well Asphalt I can't surely promise you anything of the sort but just rest assure that most of the test subjects are from the nest of maggots. So tell me what squad do you reside in"

Here you go! "Thank you for the coffee" Tizu reaches for some sugar and brings it closer so he can pour it in the cup of coffee. "You never told me what brought you out this way since most noble families don't travel from the Seireitei very often"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:37 pm

"First let me correct you, I'm not of a noble family, I'm of a Royal family. I'm in squad 2, I'm no stranger to the maggots nest. I'm here for a cup of coffee, I don't feel like drinking coffee at the castle. It's likely for people to refer to me as sir Asphalt or Prince Asphalt. If I'm being rude, I apologize." Asphalt sits there and smiles.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Tizu narrows his eyes as if he was getting mad but leans back to sip his coffee and gives a slight chuckle "Hmm noble, royal, they are all the same to me. Always full of themselves and whatnot; and as far as you bring apart of 2nd squad I am assuming you are a seated officer judging by your appearance " Tizu then leans down to pick up his zanpakuto as if he was getting ready to end his night at the tavern.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:05 am

"Yes, I'm a seated officer. I'm the lieutenant to be exact. For the record, I'm not full of myself. It looks like you're about to leave, so I won't keep you here, that's if I'm keeping you back." Asphalt smiles as he takes a few sips of his coffee.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:14 am

Tizu gives an evil glance at Asphalt as he clinches onto his sheathed zanpakuto and puts his coffee down. "Well I am not leaving just yet, I wanted to pick up my zanpakuto because I get a little freaked out when I don't have it on mea"

Tizu reaches into his pocket where he normally keeps a needle and syringe in hand for specimen collection and just gives a friendly smile at Asphalt. "So Asphalt would you care to take a walk with me back to the Seireitei"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 am

"Hmm, I don't mind, but first let me ask you a question. As the lieutenant of squad 2, don't you think that I would be very alert? Alert enough to know you keep a needle and syringe in that pocket? Another question, do you plan on poisoning me or stealing my blood? Both are considered treason and I can charge you. As a prince I can't really do anything unless you make a move, but as a lieutenant of squad 2 and one of the leaders of the punishment force I can arrest you as we speak. So, what are your answers?
Asphalt stands up with a serious look on his face.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:44 am

Tizu stands on guard hoping to avoid a conflict in the tavern. "Well ain't we a bit jumpy today Lieutenant! I was simply reaching for my pouch where I keep my yen to pay the lovely tavern maid"

Tizu then proceeds to move the needle and syringe aside in his pocket to pull out his small black pouch. "I see you did your research about us in the department of research and development, yes we do keep some handy tools on us just in case we need samples for experiments later on but do you honestly think I a very simple 3rd seat of squad 12 would try to poison someone from squad 2, let alone one of the leading personnel from the punishment force? You surely do make me laugh Asphalt.

Tizu begins to laugh while searching threw his pouch for his yen. "Ahh here we go my lovely tavern maid 25 yen, oh and here is 10 more to pay for the Lieutenant's coffee"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:55 am

"Thanks for the payment, I'm just being very cautious." Asphalt chuckles
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:25 am

Tizu looks at Asphalt and chuckles along with him while giving a fake grin. "Its completely understandable with the time we are living in now. So shall we get going back to our respective barrack's"

Tizu walks towards the door and slides it open taking a step outside and pulls a pipe from his left pocket. "I'm supposing you don't have a light on you my a chance do you Lieutenant Asphalt"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:28 am

"I don't, plus I'm not going back to the barracks of the second division, I'm going home"
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 am

"Oh yes my apologies I forgot you have a place of residence instead of the barracks, but don't you bother checking on your men during these late hours?"

Tizu puts his pipe away as he gets read to walk back to the squad 12 barracks, thinking to himself.

~"My this Asphalt has seen threw my moves that I was going to take a sample of his blood, that alone would surely put me in a prime spot for Lieutenant in the squad, but no problem at all I collected a few hair samples when I pulled up a seat next to him"~ Tizu grins and gracefully bows towards Asphalt.

"Well Lieutenant I bid you a goodnight I must be off back to the barracks now before my Captain comes looking for me out here"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:38 am

"Wait right there! You just asked if I don't check on my people, the captain does that and can I please see your hands? You seem to have something in it, what's in it?" Asphalt grins knowing what the 3rd seat have done with the hair.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content