World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

Post by Setoku Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 pm

"Ah.... one of them...."

Setoku's voice floated up behind Stray, as his hand came up, grabbing the wrist of the attacker - The blade Stray caught in her tail flying off into the darkness, along with a hand - A clawed hand.

"Momma Youkai... you've been busy assembling weaklings.... Worrying about Stray's lover, about small things. Hueco Mundo is -MINE-, not yours."

As Setoku spoke, the body of a lizard-like dinosaur soared past Stray and Youaki, while Setoku's spiritual pressure begin to press down on them both. Again, Stray would feel Setoku near her, but his back was pressed to her own.

"Building an army under a God's nose, you have.... so much potential, Mother.... perhaps even more than Princess Stray.... Zero-hime. Kill her."

And like that, Setoku was gone. His speed had increased, his power had increased, but clearly his tact had not. Youkai's gaze bored down into Stray, as she felt his Spiritual Pressure wane. He was leaving her here? What a fool. Yet still...

"Stray-niichan... what did he mean... Hueco Mundo is his? Where is.... Lobo?"

Youkai knew many things, but clearly, her focus was always Stray, and her future. Her destiny. She only kept her eyes on two of her daughters, ignoring all of her other children.

"Answer me this... I will grant you knowledge... of Eshilieth."

A smile drew across her face as she said this, she knew neither Setoku, Stray, or even Ivy knew of Eshilieth, and her destiny. None of them could.

"Though.... it will not help much.... once I cut out your womb."

Suddenly, Youkai's spiritual pressure would press down on Stray, unfiltered, unchecked, and it was intense. Even comparable to Stray's own. Finally, with everyone gone.... and once her questions were answered.... Stray's child would become her own!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

Post by straywolf174 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:20 pm

A voice echoed into her mind, one of familiarity, like the sound a fly would make when buzzing around in your ear.

"flea..." stray spit at the ground in disgust. She hated him, but he was right - in a sense - the kingdom of the hollow was his now, because she was off playing princess with lyonin. And what was wrong with a happy ending anyway? Why did everything seem to go so very wrong all the time??

Who knew. Such was the life of a wolf, a stray wolf of the dessert, that is.

Like everything else, she'd just have to come to accept it.

Setoku, whom' ordered her to kill youkai, disapeared, leaving her alone with her mother.
Before speaking, she scanned out the area, and - feeling satisfied that setoku was no longer there - began to show her true colors, so to speak.

"Mother, i am done. You want the kingdom, take it from setoku, lead the hollow to their demise if you must, but if you threaten my family...then i will have no choice but to release utter oblivion unto' you. Do i make myself clear?"

Stray spoke with little respect, as if she were the actual mother.

Once youkai spoke, stray wondered if she even heard her. Probably not, stray was - after all - speaking to herself, in her head, mulling over possibilities.

However, to realize youkai knew nothing of lobo, or anything of the like, stray was quite suprised how unintelegent she truly was...what happened to her once wise, beautiful goddess?

The thought was quite sad...

"Lobo is dead youkai. Setoku and seth ended him while i was-" stray bit her toungue, she didn't want to tell youkai what she had been through - not like she used to...- what was the point of that??

Stray probably shouldn't have answered...but...eshilieth...she HAD to know!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:05 am

Youkai cracked her neck to the side, before a wide smile drew across her features. Lobo was dead, was he? Seth and Setoku killed him? The thought almost made her laugh aloud - But for Stray's sake.... no, for all the Hollow's sake, she'd keep her mind..... right, for now. And while she could.... taste, so to speak, Stray's pure hatred of her, she ignored it. As if she couldn't read the thoughts in her mind. Well, the best a friend could.

"So my Setoku grew into the king of the Hollow.... I lament my dear Lobo... but progress must be made. As for why you are not Queen of them all, I think I know why already..."

Her eyes flickered down to Stray's womb a moment, before quickly sliding back to meet Stray's own. She was off playing house - Such was her way. She found one man who showed interest... she latched on. Such a...

"Child... Still. You will never learn."

She finished her thought aloud, before leaning closer to Stray, still smiling.

"I know you want to kill me, you detest me. The family you worked so hard... is within my reach because your 'King' left you here. But.... I did promise... Eshilieth... is..."

The smile faded a moment, as a certain sadness flicked into her eyes, only to be quickly burned away by rage.

"The true Princess of the Bount. Not Iv---"

Youkai quickly bit her tongue. Did Stray even know of Ivy in any form? Quickly, she amended her speech.

"Not... Rikka. Now, enough of these games. Those secrets... Will die with you."

And like that, Youkai's eyes snapped open red, the whites fading to a dull red tint, while her hands seem to slightly 'fur' over, claws beginning to extended from her fingernails. She was transforming into her true state. She leaned her head back, and from her human mouth, emitted a howl that caused the very air pressure around the two to shudder. Once she spoke again, her voice came out broken... twisted.

"Let's end this, Sweet child of mine."

Youkai, half human now, half wolf, quickly brought her legs up, and shoved them forward, in an attempt to remove Stray from her, so the battle could begin.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Ivy?! Stray did not let the look of shock pass over her features, just the hatred poured out - in the form of spiritual pressure.

Ivy...

She - in stray's mind - was worse than setoku, and when it came to low, she was rock bottom.

No matter, for it didn't matter, not to stray, who quickly blocked out all feelings, including her own - and as youkai's foot came into contact with stray, she didn't budge, didn't move, she just...stood there, as if made of stone.

"...i am no child, what is wrong...with finding love?"

Stray looked up at the disgusting creature before her, before cracking a smile.

"just kidding~"

she then pushed youkai away roughly before jumping back, and glaring. "I would never fall as low as you youkai, for you let love guide you, i shall let both instinct and love, guide me..." She charged a cero, and pointed her middle finger.

"TO VICTORY!!" she fired it. The blood oscuras, the one that would finnish her mother....

(Sorry for the short post! didn't have time to write a long one...)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Youkai felt good for the moment, the lack of shock or anger never passed over Stray's features, clearly she didn't catch her comment on Ivy. Unless she was tricking her? No... that wasn't Stray's way - She lacked the deep seated betrayal of Setoku, the deeply laid tactics of Lobo, and most of all, the finesse of... Eshilieth. She felt her legs dig into Stray's mid-section, and wasn't shocked at all to feel it had no effect. She always was a brute.

"Love doesn't exist, fool girl."

Youkai responded, as she was crudely forced away from Stray. The 'Just Kidding' comment made was apparently lost on Youkai, she made no attempt to understand or even acknowledge it. Her form finally shifted to that of a crimson wolf, as she gazed ahead at Stray, middle finger charging a Cero, and could only lower her head, as if in mock surrender.

"Love guides no one, instinct tricks us all, you talk like a...."

Her head suddenly came up, and as best the wolf could, a sort of smile pulled across her jowls.

"Shinigami. That's the secret. Isn't it, Stray?"

The wolf's tail came up, as a bright green flash occurred, and a crude orb of black-green energy begun to form. As far as Youkai was concerned, with Stray's ideals so confused, a Cero could end this.

"Yes, take me to Victory."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Stray smiled, a bone cold glare making her smile ever the more creepy and, slightly grusome. Youkai obviously did not know how strong stray herself truly was, and stray would use that hunch to her advantage.
A cero oscuras, as youkai would observe, did not have the power her blood oscuras did, thus - as the blood oscuras sliced right through it, stray had disapeared...

However, as soon as youkai mentioned the word, "shinigami", she would feel a burning, feirce pain in her own chest, seeming a furry tail-like thing peirce through it if she chose to look down...

It happened...in an instant.

"Instinct...is something you should master, mother youkai...and yes, he is...shinigami." she yanked her tail out of youkai's chest in a swift motion, before plunging her fist through youkai's lower section.

"Love is not for fools, it is for warrior's. Passion guides the soul to victory, as it has guided me now..."

She paused, before continuing in a sort of mocking tone, "And, yes, i will take you to victory..." inhaling she braced for the pain she knew would come. All along she felt this youkai was a clone of some sort, a mere...copy...and so she knew that the pain of the real one, or perhaps, the shinigami girl, would come soon...

"How long do you plan on playing pretend...?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Her skills had sharpened, far beyond a point than Youkai had actually assumed. She was more cunning, more vicious, and truly... A brute. Her speech about warriors was null - She was no Warrior, no Hollow was - But again.... Youkai's eyes suddenly clouded over, as she looked down to the tail sticking from her chest. So much faster....

"Pretend...? Little girl.... pretend is what you do, not I."

Stray's fist impacted low on Youkai, yet nothing happened. She didn't haunch over, nor did she move, even an inch. She was reluctant about this, showing Stray what true power so soon.... Suddenly, the hole in Youkai's chest exploded outward, sending white flecks across her back and to the ground below, covering it up with ease.

"You are Setoku's right hand, yet this is the best you can do? I feel sorry for him, I truly do."

Youkai spun on her heel, a single finger raised, and a crude pure black ball of energy building at the tip.

"Eshilieth.... would be insulted. Rikka would be insulted. You aren't ready for the Bount, or even for the Shinigami - Go back to the hole you climbed out of with your precious Shinigami.... My precious..."

The ball suddenly swelled to twice the size, the sound of rushing air filling the cavern, yet it wasn't ready, not yet.

"Sister."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Stray suddenly lunged forward, and in the blink of an eye, yanked youkai's wirst - hard - and as the cero-thing fired, it burned stray's ear and took off several strands of hair which grew back almost as instantly as they had disapeared...

"You disgust me...youkai-sama..."

She then used sonido, youkai's wrist detatched from her arm at the movement's quick speed, severing her entire hand, before she used that very same hand to caress youkai's cheek in a grotesque manner of love.

"Pretending...is something that is needed for survival. Didn't you teach me that?"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 am

Youkai's eye twitched as her hand was severed from the arm. A god damn brute in every way. She never thought anyone could push her this far.... Especially Stray. She felt her hand caress into cheek, and felt as her hand begun to regenerate. High speed regeneration... On a Vasto Lorde...? Rare indeed.

"Indeed, Stray. You are my everything after all. The link to my life..."

At that, Youkai smiled. She didn't pull away, though. Merely pressed her cheek into her hand.

"That child, though, serves me no purpose. Nor does it serve Eshilieth the desire she wants. Resserecion."

A strange black energy begun to surround the two, as a cold seem to add too the air. How was this even possible? She was a mere Vasto Lorde!

"Stay close, Nii-Chan.... I haven't used this form since I served The Sinner. Luke-sama. Rabia... Del Lobo.(Rage of the Wolf.)

High above, a small girl sat. A smile forming on her lips. Her hair covering her crimson eyes.

"It's almost Time, Momma Youkai.... You will die and we Bounts... Shall begin"

The girl stared on eagerly, as the black energy surrounded the two, running her hands down her pink dress. Yes... Soon, she would come before Stray... With Rikka in tow. Eshilieth could only smile wider at this thought.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Stray's malice filled grin became one of not terror, or anger, but of simple interest in the hollow before her.

A vasto lorde...using ressureccion?

As soon as the thought peirced the veil of her brain, it was gone; as was she. Disapearing in an instant and reapearing some odd feet away, as the cold air brushed and fluttered against her skin, as if it were trying to dance around her.

This...was her mother's ressureccion?

What a joke! She couldn't help but laugh as the mother she once knew became the monster she must kill, and not only that, but laugh even harder as the scent reached her nostrils of...such a familiar little girl...

"you are all fools! Simply thinking you can all just watch as i kill our familial member? Such irony...as she watched us all die!!"

What was this nonsense stray was speaking; not of the sisters, perhaps stray didn't even know. Did her anxiety kick in, or was it mere paranoia? She decided, it seemed, it was oblivious to geuss.

As her madness subsided for a breif instant, stray - the goddess of hollows, became...numb, as if the cold struck her heart, and a seriousness loomed like a dark cloud around her.

"You tell me to stay close, but if i did...i wouldn't have lived long enough to see your form, mother."

She then cracked a small smirk, before glancing upward twaord where two figures huddled.

stay close...and watch me.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 am

Eshilieth raised a single eyebrow as she caught Stray's glance. A mere smile and a wave followed from Eshilieth. Mother, she said? Youkai was no mother. She was a demon, claiming power when she was merely the former... Segunda of Luke's empire. Of course, her power was great. But her compassion and caring for 'Children' needed some work.

"Don't be Stupid, Stray..."

The girl spoke, her voice easily carrying to Stray. A certain familiarity may reach her, or a disgust. Her reiatsu... Was twisted.

-----------------------------

"Adorable, isn't she? She is my pride, the second strongest among the females. Yet you all pale when compared to Setoku and Lobo. Too think... You served such weaklings."

As the black storm begun to clear, the outline of a woman was easily seen. Yet from her back stretched odd wings - Her K-9's much more prominent, and her fingers and toes formed into claws. Behind her, a bushy tail swayed side to side. What was with the wings...? At her side, left, rested two schimitar, hanging gingerly from a crude steel looking belt around her waist.

"No matter how hard the predator stalks his prey... Once it takes flight, it will never reach it... But Luke introduced me to a way."

Youkai was suddenly gone, her speed on par with that of Lobo, or Setoku. So perhaps Stray was faster. The woman appeared high above Stray, her wings flapping once as she free fell from fifty feet, claws outstretched. Intent to drive them into Stray.
---------------------------

Eshilieth suddenly perked, her body tightening as she rose up a bit higher, her hand sliding over the hilt of her rapier. She had little time. Either this ended in the next move, or she herself would end it for Stray.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:13 pm

For Christ sake…. STRAY!! Let’s finish this.

Eshilieth slowly rose to her feet, before drawing the rapier. Behind her, crimson eyes pierced the darkness. And a female voice spoke.

“Are you sure, mi’lady? Sara won’t like it…”

To which Eshilieth could only smile. Did she care? Not really. She took a step forward, before vanishing. After a moment, she appeared next to Stray, literally shoulder to shoulder.

“Forgive me, Sara. Allow me to assist here. Mother has caused us enough trouble.”

Wait…. Eshilieth was… alive? And the voice behind her…. That was Ivy, wasn’t it? Eshilieth gave no more explanation. She merely smiled to stray, before redirecting her attention to Youkai.

“I’ve missed you and Setoku… we have much to talk about when this is over.”

That was that, but unknown to her, behind Ivy, the sound of a purple reishi blade igniting would fill the cavern, before coming to rest on the chest of Ivy, ready to pull and behead the girl. Stray would notice, of course.

“Ivy… it’s been sometime. Now tell me… why are you two here?”

Setoku spoke coldly, but his eyes weren’t even on Ivy - They were on Youkai, who was allowing all this to take place.

“Stray. Eshilieth. My two favorite daughters!!! Please… do your best.”

Youkai’s tail whipped side to side, as she tilted her head to the side. Where was her weapon, though? Was it just the claws? The tail? She was nude, only covered by fur instead of clothing, so where was a weapon going to be?!

“Or you both can stand there like the children you are and let your mother show you what’s best.”

Youkai raised a single hand, middle finger pointing to the sky, where a ball of black and green begun slowly form.

“Segunda’s Oscuras”

She said softly, as the ball begun to swell, and after a moment, it fired. The beam wide, and tearing up the ground as it came. More than wide enough to easily sweep both them into it. Was she seriously so arrogant she thought she could take them all?!
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:48 am

So much of this needs retconning due to how differently the story shaped past relations between the characters over the years...I vote we just start a new one. >_>;
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2