World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2

2 posters

Go down

Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2 Empty Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2

Post by lyonin Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:15 am

It had been quite a while since Lyonin walked away from Stray on that fateful day. Stray had seemed a bit... Distracted, but none the less, he had shown her just what she needed to see. Now he waited, sitting in his barracks in hopes that she would show herself. Even if she would be known as an outsider, in his barracks, only those in the barracks could pinpoint a spiritual pressure. If someone did come to find the outsider... Lyonin would be quick to shut down their objections.

Stray... I want to... No... I need to see you. Lyonin thought, almost out loud, but what good would that do? He let out a sigh before replaying his memories in his head... The memories that he only shared with one person. Lyonin smiled as the thought of the forest played in his head. The opening where he would sit with her and watch as the extraordinary unfolded in their presence.

"Come to me... Stray." A glimmer shown in his eyes as Lyonin looked to the sky, but only saw ceiling. He knew she couldn't hear him, but... What if she could?

As he connected the dots on the canvas above to create a fond image of her, one that was imbedded into his memory, Lyonin heard his door crack open.

"Captain Lyonin... Captain Wolfcub wants you to have an audien..." Lyonin's 3rd seat began before being blatantly cut off.

"I will have no audiences today Emily, and please, tell Jet that I will have to wait until the morn to set the patrol route for tomorrow." Lyonin raised his hand. He had a great Squad, and all of them knew him to come through with what he would say, and even though much was on his mind as of late, he would make sure to keep every word given. "Thank you Emily, and take this evening off... Go to the mess hall and get the Squad a feast. Tell Kitamaru that it is a request from me." And with that, the young lady disappeared.

"Now...." Lyonin leaned forward. Come to me
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2 Empty Re: Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2

Post by straywolf174 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm

A wind sputtered into a breeze upon the outskirts of the barracks lyonin himself was in, before a hand appeared on the sill of the window, a...feminine hand...

"Yes, love? What's wrong?"

A smirk appeared on stray's face, as she climbed through the open window, and hopped down, into lyonin's "office".
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2 Empty Re: Love Is War (Stray X Lyonin RP) Volume 2

Post by lyonin Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:31 pm

In less then a heartbeat, Lyonin was in front of her, reaching to grasp her hand.

"Nothing is wrong, my dear." Lyonin smiled as his heartbeat began racing. "I just... It has been some time." As he finished his worry, he slid his arm around her waist. "I've missed you."

He did his best not to, but Lyonin couldn't help but let his eyes stray from her own down to her stomach. It was pouching out slightly... Something that Lyonin did not know about yet, nor did he expect.

"You're starting to put on a bit..." Before he could finish his playful tease, he heard.. No.. Felt an unfamiliar heartbeat. His face was blank... Staring into Stray's eyes, but through them into the nothingness of space.

"Wh... What was... That?"
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down