World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, Masquerade

+2
Lust
Avathos
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampires, Masquerade Empty Vampires, Masquerade

Post by Avathos Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

Welcome to Vampires Masquerade, if you're approved, feel free to post~
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Vampires, Masquerade Empty Re: Vampires, Masquerade

Post by Lust Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:44 am

Woo approved >:D
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:48 am

Now, this part is only to RP, so post when you're ready pal
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Approved by Gajeel :3
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:56 pm

vampire hunter is what i am obviously
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 am

We need to create your char by PMs on WOB first then see if you're approve Kusaka... and PLEASE PEOPLE STOP POSTING THOSE THINGS HERE, THIS PLACE IS FOR RPING XDDDD
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am

Kadiri Toyama is one of the vampires that enjoyed life. He was a vampire who had plenty of time on his hands with a very simple way to spend it. The answer on how he spent his days were very simple... it was to be lazy.

Currently he was spending his time on a hotel lobby. Yes I do mean "on". Kadiri was lounging right in the middle of a hotel lobby. To onlookers the awkward position he was in, looked liked he was dead. Like one of those dramatic crime scenes. Indeed Kadiri enjoyed doing things that took up his time.

The hotel lobby was only lit up by the small wood heater.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:36 am

Stepping into the lobby, his Sire Dhaelis Rozalinne interrupted his "sleep" with her soft and melodic voice, voice that only a respectable member of the Toreador clan could have.

"Again snoozing around i see, my child~"

The elegant red haired vampiress was wearing a scarlet dress, decorated by a scarf made of fox fur, and the light of the wood heater only made her look more seductive.

Kadiri was blessed between all the members of his kind, to be the Childe of the most influencial Kindred of all Vall Paradise, city where he was staying since "The Scarlet Beauty" decided to embrace him into the nightwalker community.

"I hope you DO remember we got a party to attend, dear~"

Since his arrival from Japan, Kadiri didn't get to be introduced into the Toreador local community, and this party was the moment for it.
This ritual was generously organized by his Sire, who as expected, was more than prepared for such an important event, all for her beloved Childe.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Into the lobby stepped a tall Vampire. One with wild, jet-black hair, sky-blue eyes, and seemly perfect facial features. He wore a vest that would make other vampires question whether it was a dark purple or black. His name, Pitri (Literally meaning "Father").

He came alone tonight, leaving his human companion to recover from a flu. Though not much was known about him everyone knew that he had no political standing. But if you ever needed something to go in your way, he was defenetly the man to reach out to.

"So when does this "party" begin? Or is there even a party to begin with?" He asked, his voice booming, commanding attention and respect.

He stood still, waiting for answers from the others.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 pm

"You are the Childe of Victor i suppose, Sir Pitri, am i correct?"

The manners of the Toreador eminence were outstanding, her voice was a melody that drilled deep into the ears of the young Ventrue.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Walking inside to the lobby, with her headphones in and a books she was holding in her hand the whole day. Rose sat in the lobby, watching people going in and out, turning her head around, looking for inspiration.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"You shouldn't speak of the dead, young Toreador. But yes, I -used to be- the child of Victor."

In his troubled mind flashbacks followed of his own misdeed. Victor, that man, the epitomy of what humans would call a monster. He had self-proclaimed himself the most "Influential" venture since the 1100's. How he himself manipulated a squadron of hunters to kill his father. Of course no one even knew he had been killed, Victor was known for vanishing from time to time. No one knew, until now...

He looked to the woman, "You haven't answered my question dear."
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

The woman giggled on a cute manner, looking at the young man.

-"The party will start in an hour, preparations are being made and my lovely Childe..."

She added looking at the lazy vampire.

-"... will finally be introduced into our society... oh! I'm so happy, i can barely contain the emotion, when my boy turns into a real man, it's so... so..."

Rozalinne was so emotioned she fell on trance, talking to herself, reciting poems that described beauty and maturity.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 am

Kadiri would stretch on the floor, as would a cat after a nap. Cracking his neck was a bad habit he got accustomed to. As he stood his loose neck tie leaned an uneven angle and his height would be a good match to Pitri. Finally he was fully illuminated by the light of the wood heater. A soft gaze of times gone by was present in the eyes of Kadiri and he would indeed tilt his head to the side. Dark and silky navy hair slid to the same side Kadiri tilted his head.

Amused at sudden burst of "people" in the lobby and also at the fact his "Sire" Dhaelis Rozalinne was in an enchanted state, Kadiri heaved a sigh crinkling his white long-sleeved shirt, accompanied with long black pants.

He caught the eye of someone with earphones and then looked back at Pitri.

"It would be an honour, to have someone so prestigious attend my party, in fact! I invite everyone one in this lobby to attend! That is... if my Sire... Dhaelis Rozalinne will allow it."
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Heard that there will be a party soon in this hotel, no wonder everyone dressed very royal and gorgeous. She caught the eye of two tall guys, one with the lovely vest, his attractive blue eyes and his wild black hair and the other guy with his charming appearance.

Rose had started making her own lyrics, writing them down to book. As she sang softly not trying to bother or getting anyone's attention.
"I know it hurts and I wont leave you alone, Cause I also feel this pain..."

Impressed as she stopped singing, seeing this appealing women with her catchy scarlet dress and her long red hair and thought that she's beautiful.
Somehow she felt left out, being the only petite lady with a casual dress in the lobby.

RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Snapping out of her fantasy world, Dhaelis smiled and with that same beautiful smile and striking a confident pose she replied.

-I don't mind, if my Childe wants more people at his party, is only natural that more people comes, as they say, the more the merrier, right?
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Her name is Dhaellis, one of the prettiest lady I've ever seen. Her smile that would actually brighten up people's moods. Hearing her reply, that more people can come.

Somehow, she feels like as if she doesnt belong here, nobody knew her, or yet. Rose decided to get up and walked to the elevator, wanting to reach the balcony up there, watching the stars and breath in the amazing cold breeze of winter.

Now that she's up there, with the stars, looks like a glittering vistas and her hair blew softly by the whistling wind. Yet she's alone, she's not bothered with it. Enjoying her hobby spent by herself, all alone but everything seems fine. Loneliness doesnt get in her way.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm

The wind blowed nice that night, caressing the unliving face of Rose, who stared into the nightskies with a pleased look.
She would notice though, something on the roof of a building nearby, a humanoid figure that looked back at her as soon as it noticed her gaze. Rose couldn't help to look away, and after that moment, a few seconds later, out of curiosity she looked back, but the shadow was no longer there.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm

She lowered her neck after looking up at the sky.
Noticing someone, looking at her as she looked back and smiled lightly.

Looking down and she fixed her hair that gets in the way of her eyes, suddenly the figure disappeared. She was a little disappointed, why he had to leave. Thinking he could've company her..

"I hope to see you again.." Those words came out of her mouth with full of faith as she grabbed her book, opened an empty page and drew the humanoid figure standing ontop of the building , naming it "Unknown ♥"
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:54 am

Caelan stalked angrily around the roof of the building opposite to the hotel. Nothing seemed to be going his way tonight.

Firstly his mistress had insisted that they attend the party and made him dress in a rather uncomfortable suit. Then they had to show up hours early for the party.

She then fell asleep on the roof shortly before it was about to start. And now she showed no signs of waking up, despite the fact that he had tried to wake her several times already.

He glared at the hotel for a bit before he spotted a pretty girl on the balcony. Or maybe things weren't so bad after all.

Glancing back at his mistress, he made a decision. She wouldn't wake up for hours. Probably. And it wouldn't rain. Hopefully. So he hopped quietly off the roof and walked into the hotel lobby, hoping he wasn't late.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Yin
Title: Pure-blood Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 am

After a while, Rose heard the music blasting loudly from below.
"Ah, It started.." Deciding whether to stay or go home.. looking at herself wearing comfortable hoodie a white t-shirt with leggings that are shaping her long petite legs.
"Home it is.."

As she went down with to the lobby by the elevator, she realized that she doesn't even belong here, nobody knew her here.. So going home or chill in the park would be safe. Seeing a lot of people going in for the party, she was the only person going out. Her hair again blew by the wind, she saw the same figure walking towards 'her' or the hotel of course the 'party' everyone should be there. Not me..
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 am

The music kept sounding inside, dragged by Rozalinne, everyone but Rose were on the party.
She as expected, started talking to all of the guests, who did nothing but praise her, unlike the first sight, she looked gracious now and more elegant.

As Rose walked through the park, she saw people walking by, bums, normal people, no vampires were outside tonight, was a strange yet reasonable sight.
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 am

Caelan wandered towards the party, following the stream of people heading for the party, and loud music. "Why did there have to loud music there in the first place?" He wondered. It's not that he had anything against music, just the loud bit. So maybe it was going to be a particularly rowdy party. He didn't like that either.

He stopped in front of the staircase, reluctant to go up. "And where's that girl I spotted earlier?" Caelan grumbled. Things were looking bad again till he scanned the area and saw a slim figure disappear out of the hotel's entrance. "Found ya" he smiled.

He quietly followed her to a nearby park, before walking closer and waiting for her to notice him.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseAmberly Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 pm

She startled a little, her face was covered by her own hair, blew by the whistling wind. It was a good weather tonight. She smiled looking at the attractive figure "Is it really you..?"

Looking at her sketchbook again, he really does have the same figure she drew earlier.. "Aren't you suppose to go to the party? I believe you do" Walking closer towards him, I could smell such a pleasant scent. Taller than her, she was rather short, fragile and petite little girl.

Obviously she really had decided to go to the park, squeezing to her hoodie, felt a bit cold. "If you're free, we could chill in a peaceful place" . Smiling again, lightly this time and continues walking her way to the park.
RoseAmberly
RoseAmberly
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 pm

He tilted his head a little confusedly at her first question. What exactly what she talking about? He decided to ignore it for now.

"Well, I was supposed to go to the party."
He paused for a moment, thinking. His mistress would kill him if she found out about this. Especially the 'wandering-after-a-girl-he'd-just-met' part. But then he felt he gone a bit far to turn back now.

"But I think I'd have a better time chilling with you"
He smiled as he walked after her to the 'peaceful place'
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down