World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Mansion

2 posters

Go down

The Forbidden Mansion Empty The Forbidden Mansion

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Rumors abound about this Dark Mansion to the citizens of Kyoto - This building is haunted. Not by ghosts, or goblins, but by the esque Vampires of legend. No one has approached it for many years, all youth and adults preferring to avoid the place. It dark spires and aged wood belays the fact it was built years ago - And it is clearly abandoned. Yet talk of sounds and other strange sightings very much keep this building in mind. Always, though, on the top floor, a light creeps eerily from the window. Whether someone merely forgot to turn it off, or someone is up there, watching.... no one may ever know.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Mansion Empty Re: The Forbidden Mansion

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:53 pm

The silence was unnerving, in the top room of the Mansion itself nothing made a sound. A dim light kept the room bathed in light, and a thin layer of dust from a day of build up gave it some character. A shut off laptop rested on a desk in one corner, in the other, a couch. On every wall was a bookshelf, filled with many a books, all versions of history from almost every era. The other Bount were not allowed in here, and thus they kept their place. And this made it the perfect hideaway.

"Welcome home, for now, Mitsu-chan."

The voice seem to fill the void of emptiness, before two figures materialized within the room. Both young by mortal standards, or so it would seem. Eshilieth cradled Mitsu in her arms, as if holding a child. A rather.... odd scene if someone were to catch it. Eshilieth made her way over to the couch that rested in the corner, and slowly laid Mitsu atop it. Prisoner was too harsh, perhaps. She would be fine here, if not anywhere else.

"Forgive me.... Shinigami. But some things are better left unsaid to superiors.... Chu'nu?"

Eshilieth look to Mitsu once more, before smiling, and turning away. Walking to one of the many book cases. Always interested in some way to have a Shinigami serve her, like that fool Edward Currie had once done in ages past. (Jin Kariya roughly translate to Edward Currie. Funny, eh?)

"Wouldn't that be wonderful, Mitsu-chan?"

Eshilieth said to no one in particular, as she reached up for a book with an intricate seal on the cover.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 am

Mitsu was sleeping gently. The very troubles of the young Shinigami lay dormant as did her current state. She didn't notice her being cradled by Eshilieth. She didn't notice her being moved onto the couch. Mitsu was completely unaware about anything happening.

If Mitsu indeed woke up the common things that would most likely run through her head would be "Where am I?", "What time was it??", "What was happened with the Espada?" and of course Eshilieth, knowing full well how Mitsu functioned by now... would throw in a straight shooter topic.

Eshilieth would have to be prepared for any situation that could occur. Mitsu hadn't fallen unconscious once since her posting in the world of the living. This was the first time in supposed "reality" and Eshilieth would have to make a rough estimation on how long it would take for the Shinigami to wake up. It would most likely take her until the next morning, but how long Eshilieth took from the moment Mitsu fell unconscious and the time it took to travel to the Dark Mansion also had to be taken to account.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Eshilieth shifted across the room to another bookcase, always her eyes fluttered back and forth to Mitsu. For a relatively hyper girl, she seemed out cold. Not once did she bother calculating her time asleep, or when she woke up. Those were things not to take into account. The only problem, well, potential problem, was the fact Eshilieth didn't bother to take her sword. It was an unknown asset to Mitsu, one Eshilieth never had faced, so knew little about.

"But... Mitsu-chan you would never pull a sword on me... Would you?"

Eshilieth smiled inwardly as again, she spoke to herself. Would she? Maybe she would, but Eshilieth, on the same coin, wouldn't pull a sword on her. Her awakening from her slumber was something Eshilieth needed to see. Had to see.

"Sleep, my darling Mitsu-chan. For when you wake up... perhaps things will prove much more interesting, indeed."

Eshilieth pulled another book down from the shelf, and made her way back to the desk, keeping her eyes on Mitsu's face, waiting, for that flicker that announced her awakening. It may take all night, but, Eshilieth decided, she would wait. Just to see how the girl would end up reacting.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 am

Mitsu begun to stir. Mitsu leaned to her left and soon was sleeping on her side. The stirring soon became more frequent. The shinigami curled up into ball and was grasping... perhaps for a blanket? One might call this a subconscious reaction? The shinigami seemed to settle for a moment... but then...

"STOP THE CHICKEN!"

To any onlooker, Mitsu was in the sitting position. With one arm out reached possibly trying to "Stop the chicken". Catching herself in motion Mitsu narrowed her eyes at her left arm... then as quick as you could get Mitsu was like a cat trying to shelter in a warm place on the couch.

"What a head ache... Senpai let me sleep a little longer!"

Eshilieth could come to the conclusion that one method of waking up for Mitsu's "Senpai", was to pull the blankets off the Shinigami.

Mitsu snuggled into the couch... this would only be momentary before Mitsu would fly into a "Mitsu styled" rage. Arms flailing with a colorful background undoubtedly. With each sentence it seemed Mitsu was regaining her strength at rapid speed.

"Wah!! Where am I!? What's the time!? Track!! Running!? Espada!?!"

Mitsu would settle slightly letting her bangs part from her face. The shinigami noticing her surroundings, would soon look to the right and notice Eshilieth. Mitsu's face would pale and she would jump on one leg on the couch, like someone who was caught out for sneaking food late at night.

"E-Eshilieth?"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Eshilieth, for all intents and proposes, was distracted upon Mitsu's awakening. She still sat at her desk, but with her dress, pulled from one half of her shoulders. Glowing a dim red, a strange marking that seem to come up from her breast and armpit glowed lightly. Clearly, Joseph had found the mortal seal.... But why was he hesitating? It was his.

"STOP THE CHICKEN!"

Eshilieth's eyes shot up from her own body, eyes wide. Stop the what now...? Stunned, or perhaps just in a state of "Wtf?!", Eshilieth watched as the girl sat up, as if grabbing for a blanket or perhaps... A chicken?

"Sempai let me sleep a little longer!"

Sempai? Eshilieth wondered - Usually a term of endearment passed from student to teacher, or between lovers - Eshilieth was curious now - As 'Taicho' was usually the term used toward superiors in the gotei 13. Unless it was perhaps a friend? Gossip Girl Eshilieth would have to ask about that later..... Eshilieth went to speak, but the girl beat her to it.

"Wah!! Where am I!? What's the time!? Track!! Running!? Espada!?!"

Eshilieth smiled slowly, a slight red crawling over her cheeks. Even when woken up, Shinigami seem to focus more on the past then the future. It was rather.... adorable. And reminded her of her sister from days long past. Eshilieth watched, perhaps too interested, as the girl allowed her bangs to part, and she looked around, before jumping at the sight of Eshilieth.

"Welcome back to the waking world, Mitsu-chan! How did you sleep...? Good dreams, perhaps?"

Eshilieth gave one of her most innocent smiles, clearly avoiding the unasked question Mitsu had in her mind. "Why are you here?"

"Your very pretty when you sleep, and when you first wake up, Mitsu-chan. You'll have to share some of your beauty tips with me.... I look horrid when I'm first woken up!"

Again, complete avoidance of the obvious question. Eshilieth didn't bother pulling up her dress on the left side, allowing Mitsu to see the portion of the tattoo that actually covered the entire left side of her body. Questions may be asked, Eshilieth determined, but Eshilieth wanted that. Mitsu was beautiful to her, in more ways then anyone could understand.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Eshilieth's voice seemed to ease Mitsu out of tension. The longer she talked, the more time the shinigami had to examine the situation around her. The room gave off an creepy feel about it. Mitsu realized that this feeling was the same when she came to the... Where in the! I'm in THE mansion. her gaze then focused on Eshilieth who was dressed rather...  eccentrically?

Mitsu took a deep breath as she collected her thoughts. If she was going to speak to Eshilieth in this situation, the shinigami was going to do it with a sentence that was clear and crisp. Eshilieth probably knew what was going through Mitsu's mind. Eshilieth's power play of waking up in a strange place made Mitsu mentally a little unstable. Mitsu would stop her over reacting pose and retract both feet onto the ground, beside the couch. The shinigami would sway forward to take another step only to realized something which would freeze the shinigami in mid-motion. Mitsu was now directly giving eye contact to Eshilieth.

"Eshilieth... I can reason with being a stalker... but now I think your kinda a pervert too!"

What the hell was with that blunt and straight shooter topic. That statement would most likely stun Eshilieth even more than Mitsu's awakening. But it wasn't because of Eshilieth's body exposure. Mitsu would sway back and sit on the couch. Then the shinigami would hide her face with her hands as she shook her head in a negative reaction. A background with the word "No" multiple times would most likely be portrayed here.

"You went through my pockets whilst I was asleep! No just no!"

The chappy bount dector and the communications device were gone. The shinigami would look up at Eshilieth eyes welled, as if some boundary was crossed here that Eshilieth couldn't come back from. Eshilieth couldn't attempt anything before the shinigami's welled up eyes perked up, and so did the shinigami's entire body. Mitsu dropped the topic and was up from her far away position.

"Is that the garden?"

She was now pressing her hands gently on the glass window, trying to get a better look at the maze she first was lost in. On that fateful day of Eshilieth's and her own first meeting. Mitsu was indeed much carefree back then but now... the shinigami didn't feel that way. Would Eshilieth pull her back from the window? Would this spark a conversation? Why on earth was Eshilieth exposing herself so intimately? One thing was for certain, Eshilieth's name... at least in Mitsu's mind. Was linked to bount, stalker, espada and... pervert?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Eshilieth tilted her head to the side as Mitsu rightfully over-reacted toward everything. The way she was dressed, the odd-place to being woken up.... And the pervert comment. She actually found that quite funny. But she could easily see where that came from. As she was about to finally answer regarding the phone comment, she smiled, as Mitsu's attention quickly turned too the window.

"Yes, actually. That is the garden. Beautiful, is it not?"

Again, an answer to a completely unrelated question linked to Mitsu waking up in a strange place. It was odd how Eshilieth seemed so calm, yet was eager to avoid answering the important question.

"Would you like to go see it again, Mitsu-chan? After all, you might was well call it a piece of.... Home."

Again, Eshilieth tilted her head, offering no answer.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:06 am

Letting her eyes close for a brief moment Mitsu smiled gently. As if breaking her own enchantment with the garden, the shinigami snapped to attention spinning on her ball of her heel to face Eshilieth. The word Home triggered something in Mitsu.

"I need to go home. I need to go back to the Soul Society... To the other Shinigami's, Eshilieth. Their my friends too."

Mitsu couldn't look at Eshilieth in the eye. Bad decision after bad decision. She fiddled with her hand.

"I don't know exactly... know what I'm doing here... But I know it's wrong."

The shinigami turned to the window, again pressing her hands against the window.

"Your smart Eshilieth. I can't tell what your thinking..."

Mitsu frowned at her own speech.

"I'm sorry, I said that without thinking... I can't tell what anybody is thinking. I mean I can tell certain things. But... No I'm not a mind reader. Awe no. Crap I can't words make the sense! Gack!" (The grammar is supposed to be that way. >_<)

Ruffling her hair to try to make things in her mind clear again, Mitsu had reverted back to saying what came directly into her mind. Mitsu looked a little stressed out. Possibly question marks floated in the background.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm

"Technically.... Home is where you make, Mitsu-chan. But do not get me wrong.... You're free to leave anytime you want..."

Eshilieth kept her hands low, she herself fiddling with them. Mitsu was going off the deep end here, if her grammar was any indication - but that was a good thing, a working 'thing' as it were.

"Mitsu-chan, we're all smart in our own ways. Even you - Although your view could be construed as wrong - being here isn't wrong. Shinigami and Hollow are at war here, not us. It'd be a fools gambit to make enemies with our creators."

Lie on top of lie. Eshilieth wasn't particularly enjoying this - She was never really too much of a manipulator. War was such a loose term, though. And under certain terms, she wasn't lying. She was going to kill them, not battle them. Eshilieth slowly came to her feet, placing her fingers nimbly on the desk before her.

"I merely brought you here to understand you - Too see the potential for myself. Do not think yourself a prisoner, Mitsu-chan. Your phone, the detector, those could all lead others here though.... And I do not think the Gotei 13 itself holds Bount in high regard due to.... Edward."

Again, an odd echoing sound seem to follow Eshilieth's step, before she faded from the desk, and after she appeared behind Mitsu. What the hell was that echo from, anyway? Eshilieth placed a single hand on Mitsu's head, smiling to herself.

"I need to know.... what is it about you that makes me feel as if I found a friend for the first time... in over one hundred years? Why did Edward seek out a Shinigami to aid him in his fool attack on Soul Society...? These... are some of the questions that made me bring you here.... To... talk."

Again, another lie! Eshilieth wanted what every power hungry leader wanted. True, she wanted Mitsu and her to be friends... But there were so many possibilities for her... for Eshilieth to use.

"I didn't mean to scare you, Mitsu-chan..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:50 am

A multitude of things were running through Mitsu's head. She found it easier to put them into a list of the three most important things.
1. Man I should start eating something soon.
2. If I'm going to leave how am I going to navigate through this forest of a garden?!
3. Who in hell was Edward?!
(Eshilieth explained about the bount creation not about Edward, and Mitsu isn't fond of history. >_<)
Wait. That wasn't all of the most important thing happening here. Mitsu went cold. Did Shinamori Eshilieth just say fool? Fool means trick. Something Mitsu is well experienced in.

Eshilieth would realize that in the blunder of words she had spoken. She had set off the reaction the bount wanted least to appear. The shinigami's voice was choking. Eshilieth's hand would feel Mitsu tremble.

"I-I..."

Mitsu could feel it. The saltiness of uncontrollable tears streaming down her face.

"Eshilieth... why is it?"

Mitsu would turn, full view towards Eshilieth. Would the shinigami draw her zanpakuto? Eshilieth had to be prepared for this. The normally bright and gently, was now the confused and crying. A heart breaker for most people.

The shinigami moved her hands... was this it?

The shinigami seemed to fall onto Eshilieth... not with a blade but with an embrace! It was a mixture of multiple feelings. Tears streaming from Mitsu's face would fall on Eshilieth's shoulder. With each word the anxiety that bubbled in Mitsu became ever more present.

"Eshilieth why are you so cruel? What happened? Why did you meet me? Why are you planning on attacking the Soul Society? Why didn't you kill me?"

Eshilieth who had never once witnessed the Shinigami or heard rumors of Mitsu crying would either be slightly bemused or stunned. The fact Mitsu caught Eshilieth off guard with the hug had to mean something.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Eshilieth frowned a moment. Indeed, the girl was much smarter than even she herself thought. Mitsu.... Had seen through it. Not really too stunning itself. What was though.... Was the tears in her eyes. The sudden flood of emotion, something Eshilieth clearly wasn't ready for. Her hands, which were pushed away, slowly came back up, holding the girl in a weak embrace.

"Mitsu-chan....."

At first, that was all Eshilieth could truly work out. Her own heart felt... Empty. She felt cruel. How was it this one girl.... A mere child to Eshilieth.... Made her feel this way? After a moment she finally spoke. Her answer somewhat calm, cracked though slightly, by emotion.

"For.... Love...."

That was an odd answer... But another moment passed, and she spoke again.

"Perhaps love for you. Fear of losing.... You. The Shinigami... Always enjoyed depriving me of.... Such."

Eshilieth's body slightly shook against Mitsu's own, as she lowered her head. It wasn't much of an answer, but there was meaning there. Meaning she hoped Mitsu would see.

(Lol. Edward Currie is Jinn Kariya xD in English . Weird, right?)
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 am

Mitsu snapped from the weak embrace, taking a step back so her back was pressed against the glass window. Tears still streaming, shaking her head back and forth in disbelief. Her eyes told a story of a confused and upset Shinigami.

"Love? For love? What is love to you?"

Mitsu couldn't shake it. She knew of friendship... but what was love?

"I don't know what happened. Something with the shinigami? I don't know what happened... and I'll admit that much! I can only speculate. I don't know what you want."

The shinigami tilted her head down and her bangs followed suit.

"I don't have any answers. The more I talk to you the more I become confused. The more I want to understand."

Mitsu felt the cool glass on her back. How easy and simple life was before Eshilieth. How simple Mitsu lived her life from the very beginning.

"But for me. Love isn't killing people Eshilieth. You can't obtain love by killing people. It just doesn't work that way."

A deep breath. Tears stop. Mitsu's eyes were filled with regret. Her stance and arm position could be compared to someone staring at a blinding light.

"I'll ask you again. Eshilieth... why didn't you kill me?"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Eshilieth watched as the girl seem to panic, lapsing into some sort of hysteria fit. At first, she only wanted to tell her everything was ok, that she merely misunderstood - But then she pushed herself back, and pressed against the window. Eshilieth's eye's suddenly flickered to Mitsu's left, as if looking at something standing behind her.

"Mitsu-chan. I think you aren't comprehending what I'm saying. I do not wish death to the Shinigami - I never will. I bear them no ill will, or intentions. It is not them I seek to understand. It is you."

Again, though, as Eshilieth spoke, her eyes seem to be focused behind Mitsu - But why?

"Love is something I myself failed to understand - An emotion I didn't truly feel until I was younger. Then I met you - And again. It confuses me. You are a female of your species, as I am one of mine. Love is reserved for the opposite.... Not the same. Yet when we are close, I feel my pulse race, my breath shift. Is it friendship that excites me? Love? Which one? You are my enemy. You are Shinigami. Shinigami hate Bount. Maybe because of Jin Kariya, maybe not. But why...? Why are you so nice to me?"

Suddenly, Eshilieth faded, again, that strange echo.... Before the echo occurred again, and Mitsu would feel her back against Eshilieth's, as the window shattered out. Eshilieth merely held out a single hand, and a shadow seem to drop to the ground below.

"Mitsu-chan... Think about it for a moment. Or leave, the choice is yours. But just believe me when I say it is you I want to be around, get to know. Not to attack.... But to be.... Friends with. I could never kill that.... which I love. Excuse me."

And with that Eshilieth dropped off the pane, and out the window, leaving Mitsu to take any choice she so wished.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:12 am

"Love is something I myself failed to understand - An emotion I didn't truly feel until I was younger. Then I met you - And again. It confuses me. You are a female of your species, as I am one of mine. Love is reserved for the opposite.... Not the same. Yet when we are close, I feel my pulse race, my breath shift. Is it friendship that excites me? Love? Which one? You are my enemy. You are Shinigami. Shinigami hate Bount. Maybe because of Jin Kariya, maybe not. But why...? Why are you so nice to me?"

Mitsu was losing it. If Eshilieth was telling the truth and she didn't wish death for the shinigami... wouldn't that mean there would be no reason for these feelings of confusion? But why did Mitsu herself feel guilty? Mitsu didn't like feeling this way. It was too complicated. Too overwhelming. She had multiple ways of reasoning the situation. Rely on instincts forged from the ways of the shinigami of old, the instincts created whilsts surviving in the Rukongai, OR rely on her friend Eshilieth.

"Mitsu-chan... Think about it for a moment. Or leave, the choice is yours. But just believe me when I say it is you I want to be around get to know. Not to attack.... But to be.... Friends with. I could never kill that.... which I love. Excuse me."

Eshilieth vanished out of the window. Mitsu wanted to scream, to shout out to Eshilieth to come back. What had she been expecting from Eshilieth? There were too many emotions. She couldn't stay here. She didn't want these emotions. She wanted her thinking to be absolute.

Mitsu would attempt to leave. Leave from seeing Eshilieth? Hell no she didn't want that! Leave the Shinigami? She couldn't do that either. But she had a feeling she needed to move right now.

The shinigami with hands shaking, drew her zanpakuto.

"Speak… Nameless Zanpakuto"

Beating the floor with her fists as all sound was muted, tears once again flowed. Mouth open.

They say the screams that break the heavens are the silent ones.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:11 pm

As Eshilieth slowly came to a landing above someone, a sudden grin pulled over her features. They would meet again one day, and her power would be more sharp by then. As a whole, perhaps that was where she failed. Trying to make a fresh face Shinigami leave soon.... No matter. She turned her attention to the figure beneath her.

"Kamatari-chan.... What are you doing?"

Her voice was innocent,, yet the other bount knew that was the worst.

"The Shinigami... Mistress. She's going to----"

Eshilieth strained her hearing, seeing Kamatari talk..... But hearing nothing. Eshilieth suddenly came to a realization. The girl... The Shinigami.... This was her doing! Again, a smile crept over her lips. Too young... But the potential.... Unlimited.
---------------------------------------------------------------

As The Shinigami released a silent scream, dropping down and assaulting the floor, the door to the main room opened, and an elegant woman slowly stepped in. No sound... Somewhat unnerving. The girl herself was unassuming, merely dressed in a flowery pink kimono. She slowly brought up her arms, allowing a small blade to slip forth from her right sleeve. Hikari no Yumi, they called her. And as she brought the blade up to impale the female Shinigami from behind, her lips made out the words.

"Distraction.."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:00 am

Mitsu tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. She would need to go to the Soul Society and explain everything she had seen to her superiors. Mitsu knew she was way in over her head. Grabbing her zanpakuto from her left hand by habit... the shinigami was about to shift her zanpakuto from the left hand to the right. When Mitsu felt something cold encroach. This feeling... The feeling of killer intent! Mitsu turned to her left just as the blade cut skin. The attacker... was beautiful.

Letting out another silent scream. The pain was overwhelming, enough of pain that it override the shinigami's anxiety's of Eshilieth. Stopping the tears. The tears replaced with a pained expression. Mitsu pulled away from the blade that was penetrating her left arm falling again in a heap, looking straight at her attacker. Still holding onto her zanpakuto. Blood almost gushing out of her arm as her tears did prior on her face.

(The writing in bold are words spoken by Mitsu but aren't heard)
"My arm! This insane pain! Get up!"

She looked up at her attacker. The silent movements made it seem like a unreal reality. Was Mitsu dreaming this? No she couldn't dream up this much pain. It's just an arm injury! Now! Move your legs! Dammit! She palmed her zanpakuto to her right hand and somehow managed to get on her feet. It was very much painful. The shinigami knew the injury wasn't life threatening... but could be if she let the bleeding continue.

"And such a cute kimono too. Dammit I want to know where you tailor that outfit!"

Raising her zanpakuto in her right hand into a defensive stance. The shinigami's gentle eyes told onlookers of the emotion of remorse. Mitsu tried to control her breathing. I guess this was a downfall of using her shikai in enemy territory. Either you kill the enemy in silence, OR the enemy kills you in silence.

Mitsu... just like when looking at Eshilieth... didn't know what this person was thinking.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:00 pm

(I used bold when my characters spoke as well - Emphasizing what they said, but it is un-hearable due to your epic/gonna-be-a-pain-in-the-ass Zanpakutou :D)

The girl was aghast. Not by the Shinigami's movements, but by her features. Yumi herself was said to be the epitome of cute - But she knew better. She was attractive, irresistible to the other sex, not "Cute." But this girl.... This annoying fly of a Shinigami - Up close... she was truly...

"So... Kawaii..."

Perhaps this was why Eshilieth was so into this girl? It wasn't at all that she was attractive - Infact, Yumi saw none, but her cute-ness level... was off the meter! But she couldn't be distracted - Couldn't be impressed by the girls sheer toughness. She knew she should of coated the blade with a poison! No matter.

"You might be cute, little girl, but I am beautiful. I am grace. Eshilieth needs me... Not you, child."

It was so unnerving not to hear herself, Yumi thought, but it mattered not. It just meant the Shinigami's screams would not be heard by Eshilieth. Yumi took another step back, her eyes focused on the wound on the Shinigami's arms - The wrists of her sleeves suddenly tearing open as two Katar's shot out. (Wrist Blades.) Yumi suddenly moved to the left, and begun a wide circle around the Shinigami, her eyes focused on the wound. Her tongue flicking to lick her lips - The sight did make her somewhat.... hungry.

But Yumi felt guilty. The cute child seemed.... Wounded. Hurt - As if guilty. But why? This was a battle of life and death! Guilt wasn't allowed! Yumi quickly bit down on her lip, as her eyes quickly shifted to meet the Shinigami's before she rounded the side of her - And a sudden pang of guilt. NO! She needs to die! Yumi lashed out at the pang in her mind. She continued to circle, yet no attack came. Perhaps she was waiting to see how the Shinigami would react, first?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mistress Kamatari.... I thought I told you to control Hikari No Yumi."

Again, Eshilieth spoke to nothing. Kamatari couldn't hear her, hell, she couldn't even hear herself. Eshilieth turned her head, looking up to the window - What was her second shadow assassin thinking? Why was she attacking Mitsu in some jealously rage? Eshilieth's hands dropped, and cupped together, before her fingers started fiddling. The look on her face matching that of any average nervous girl. Suddenly, another hand dropped atop her cupped hands, and lightly squeezed. Eshilieth's eyes went wide, and she turned her head to see Kamatari behind her, smiling reassuringly.

"Do not fret, Mistress Eshilieth. Yumi will not use her puppet - I assure you. The Shinigami will survive, report us to her superiors as you wished.... And... she will live to fight. This I promise."

Eshilieth's eyes suddenly brightened a bit, as a tear begun to work on the corner of said eye - She couldn't understand/hear a word Kamatari said.... but for some reason... She felt... afraid and relieved at the same time. In her mind.... she thought...

"Don't die... Mitsu... Please... survive. Warn the others of us... for... my sake..."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

Mitsu sighed. Well at least it looked to be a sigh. The attacker had failed to kill her with one strike which was good, but it seemed the female attacker had intentions to deal more damage than what Mitsu had already sustained. Circling Mitsu almost like a wild beast after it's prey. Blood continued to flow from Mitsu's arm and the attacker seemed pleased? Hungry? That disturbed Mitsu the most.

"...And you ruined a completely perfect outfit too."

Mitsu could tell the attacker was targeting her weakest point. Her fresh injury. One of the bad things about Mitsu's zanpakuto is that it couldn't do anything about smell. The smell of blood... although Mitsu had become accustomed to the smell... it was sickening. This combined with the way it fell to the floor... trickling down her arm. Made this experience all the more worse.

"Dammit stop licking your lips your making me hungry and that is not a good thing!"

Mitsu couldn't move to attacker her. She attacked me! I have to do this! I have the right! Mitsu realized then and there. I don't have the will to fight. The female shinigami tightened her grip on her zanpakuto. That's pure insanity! Don't be afraid. Wait a minute was Mitsu afraid? The thought only crossed her mind just then. She didn't hate the attacker for cutting into her. She didn't curse the attackers face. No... this attacker gave Mitsu a reason to be...

"Happy?"

Mitsu was appalled at her own mental revelation. I'm happy? That's like... masochistic! A look of self hate would appear, with a sense of a gloomy background. I don't wanna be a masochist. If Mitsu was in any other situation she would have most likely dropped her zanpakuto and flailed in anger for the thought even entering her mind, but of course this situation was crucial and anything beyond than a grumpy facial expression would leave her vulnerable to any incoming attack. Again another sigh. Mitsu mouthed some words, the shinigami looked a little complacent when she mouthed them into thin air... Mitsu had stopped speaking.

"Rippu dōki burēdo. (Lip syncing blade)"

The very first burst of sound would always be slightly chilling. Even if the voice was Mitsu's it was unsettling for it to be coming from her zanpakuto. Almost agreeing with the blades statement Mitsu gestured to each of the blades remarks.

"Okay I'm officially starting to think too much... and that's too much work. For who know's what reason I'm happy that you cut me. Hopefully I'm not becoming a masochist. That's... That is just wrong on so many levels. You, I think... want to kill me. So... thanks. I guess?"

Mitsu's expression went cold. Her eyes stared directly at the attacker. A slight tilt to the left and a gentle smile.

"For being the bad guy."

Mitsu was battle ready now. If her heart went cold and she ceased to exist so be it. If she had this attackers blood on her hands and the attacker ceased to exist... so be it. But right her and right now. Mitsu would. Clash with blades until she found a way out of... The shinigami gestured outside.

"The Garden."
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 pm

The slight and sudden appearance of change caused the bount to cringe slightly. Clearly the girl had found her bearings and this had become a death match. Of course, this only got the bount female excited. So much so she barely realized she could hear the girl.... Or was it her sword? Well, no matter. The girl stepped back, closer to the window, collecting her own thoughts.

"For being the bad guy....? Oh my dear.... You have no idea."

Of course, her look had remained much the same as this thought crossed her mind. The Shinigami could be heard... Could she as well? Probably not. The Shinigami gestured, and spoke of the garden. And again, the bount licked her lips. This would be poetic in a sense. She met a bount there, and she would die by a bount there. The bount girl merely smiled in response, before jumping from the same window Eshilieth had dove from. By the time Mitsu got there, she'd merely find Yumi leaning against one of the many bush walls, awaiting her prey.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content