World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katsuko Mitsu. 8th Seat.

2 posters

Go down

Katsuko Mitsu. 8th Seat. Empty Katsuko Mitsu. 8th Seat.

Post by Mitsu Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 am

So I finally thought of the kind of Zanpakuto which Katsuko Mitsu (Last Name, First Name) should have. A brief summary would be that; it would make a cool party trick when playing murder in the dark. ♥

Zanpakuto:
First Release Name: "Nameless Zanpakuto"
First Release Description: When the Shikai "Nameless Zanpakto" is released by the command "Speak", sound becomes muted between enemies and allies alike. The area in which sound is muted is a 100m radius from the sword hilt. Sound within the muted area is concentrated/collected within the hilt and expensed through the blade. The sound can be used as an offensive weapon such as deafening blows (when the concentrated sound is released in mass quantities). Other than the muting of sound, "Nameless Zanpakuto" can amplify it as well. The Zanpakuto blade specifically reverberates a sound when swung which can be likened to a working generator. It takes the form of an ordinary katana with a honey like colour hilt. At the end of the hilt attached by a small string, there are two golden ball shaped bells which apparently make no sound.

Shikai Move One Name: "Merodī o zekkyō" (Screaming melody)
Description: This move releases all the removed sound in the 100m radius zone from the blade. The main purpose of this move is to release all noise within the 100m radius in a single blow. This move can be used at any time, but the amount of sound collected can effect the noise and the amount of damage. (i.e you wouldn't expect that much damage in a quiet meadow as to a bustling city)

Shikai Move Two name: Rippu dōki burēdo (Lip syncing blade)
Description: This move targets certain noises within the 100m radius zone and amplifies them from the blade, this also can be used like "Merodī o zekkyō", as it deals damage from release of the specified sound, but the main purpose of this move is to be able to make conversation within the muted zone via Zanpakuto (Like a speaker). The amount of specified sound allowed to be released effects the amount of damage.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Katsuko Mitsu. 8th Seat. Empty Re: Katsuko Mitsu. 8th Seat.

Post by Setoku Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm

-Claps hands-

Beautiful Zanpakutou to go along with such a curious character. It clashes in every way with your loud, bubbly Shinigami, which shows you have analyzed and thought out the perfect match. (Most Zanpakutou seem to be the opposite of their Shinigami Masters, from what I've seen not counting filler) The only foreseeable issue I see with it is the One Hundred Meter radius.... It seems a bit much for a Shikai. 328 feet is quite the coverage. Perhaps tone it down to 50 meters? 164 feet I think is more than enough..... Again, just an opinion, you don't have to if you got a good reason for having so much coverage. But anyway.... Accepted.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 am

I'm going to stick to 100m radius Setoku. xD
I understand that it seems overpowered for a Shikai but also you can also reason that a normal person (if you can really call them normal), apparently can run that in 12 seconds (exact reference Ryō Kunieda). lol really fast.
So judging that Shingami can run alot faster than a human, I felt a 100m radius would be reasonable for a Shikai.
*Note that silence doesn't really disadvantage people that much in battle, unless communication is a must. In fact I'd think the silence would make a good impression.

_____

i.e
A hollow wanders thorough the Kyoto City streets searching for his next victim. As he wanders he can smell it, he can feel it. His prey was not to far. Easy kills. The hollow licked his lips, the sound of the hunt. The creaking killer intent with each footstep. As the hollow went into a full speed gallop towards his prey, the sound of his panting and movements... drowned out the saddening cries of the family members who survived the car accident. With the family members in sight the hollow locked onto his victims.

The hollow bounded for the next step... but then silence.

No longer could he hear the mourning family members, nor his own body limbs anticipation for battle. The streets of Kyoto City seemed almost like a dream like state, but the hollow didn't care. It didn't need a reason to care. Closer and closer the hollow came towards it's prey.

A girl. In a questionable shinigami atire appeared right in between the hollow and it's prey. The hollow could see the shinigami was tired. Puffed from running perhaps? The shinigami spoke, not from her mouth. No... A delayed reaction. The sweet voice was coming from the sword which the girl was holding.

"Rippu dōki burēdo (Lip syncing blade). I'm sorry hollow, but it ends here."

The hollow lunged at the shinigami who stood in between his meal. The shinigami with remorseful eyes tumble dodged to the left, into the ground. Realizing this was an opening to strike at it's meal, the hollow bounded for it's prey. The shinigami mouthed what seemed to be a plead with the hollow to stop, but the hollow didn't care.

The shinigami dragged herself onto her feet and interrupted the hollow and his meal yet again. Claw to zanpakuto, the hollow could see clearly the shinigami's pink and gentle eyes...

"Merodī o zekkyō."

The cries, the bustling noise of the city all seemed to flush into the hollow with that one quick movement of the shinigami's wrist... along with the blade.

Sheathing her Shikai and placing the zanpakuto back into it's holster. The sound of the beautiful Kyoto City once again flowed... without the hollow in sight.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Hmmm.... Well, point conceeded, I suppose. The argument has validity to it, and that post of the blades content (ie: nightmare device for poor example hollow) was solid. Although I personally find it quite dark for someone of Mitsu's attitude, I can't deny it's effectiveness. Just please never use it on one of my poor characters Q.Q lol
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down