World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customized Kido

Go down

Customized Kido Empty Customized Kido

Post by Drako2k0 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Before posting I understand we're only allowed a single ability at the current moment. Though I will be posting 3 so if you ever do allow us additional custom abilities, I will have them all for reference. For now, the first ability I would like to have approved for my character, Drako Asoga, would be the Doppelganger ability. As that is his ace-in-the-hole ability that he trained for all his life, and is only made possible because of the nature of his zanpakuto combined with extremely specialized training.

Paraleyes - Drako can focus spiritual energy within the pupils of his eyes, and release it in an invisible blast that temporaily stuns the victim, making them unable to move for 5 seconds.

Phaseshift - Drako can lace his spirit energy with a secondary layer of energy that can temporarily disrupt the kido, and then allowing it to reform a split moment later. This allows many projectile kido attacks to bypass barriers by phasing right through. The phaseshift lasts only a moment though, and one with quick enough reflexes may erect a secondary barrier to block the attack once it reforms, before it can shift again. This is a small window of opportunity and is usually impossible to react in time, when the victim's reaction speed is being hindered by Drako's Zanpakuto, unless it is expected ahead of time.

Doppelganger - Because of Drako's speed training, once shikai is released, he can move at a speed where he can leave behind an after image of where he just was. Normally these after images are stationary and incorporeal, thus negating any threat of damage. Drako has perfected the art of using his spirit energy to infuse these after images with the ability to actually fight his enemies at a reduced power level. In Shikai, Drako can only maintain 1 doppelganger at a time and its power is roughly 1/3 of the original's. In Bankai, Drako is able to maintain 3 doppelgangers at 1/3 power each, 2 doppelgangers at 1/2 power each, or a single doppelganger who is in every way just as strong and capable as the original. Drako's Doppelgangers are unable to use any of his custom kido abilities, and only the doppelganger at full power can use kido abilities above level 60. While a regular After-image only maintains its appearance for a couple seconds before disappearing, a doppelganger is able to maintain its form for upwards of 10-20 minutes, or until killed. In Bankai, the duration these doppelgangers can maintain form on the field triples.
Drako2k0
Drako2k0
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down