World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Room #4

2 posters

Go down

Tea Room #4 Empty Tea Room #4

Post by Mitsu Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:11 am

It was an open room that led directly to the outside. A subtle tea room in the Division Seven barracks. Finely cut, ankle high grass and the shade of a flowering tree of unknown origin seemed to whisper as the wind rustles ever gently past.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Tea Room #4 Empty Re: Tea Room #4

Post by Mitsu Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:13 am

Head tilted to slightly to floor from awkwardness. Mitsu sipped her juice, then placed the cup on the table. She was sitting on her legs as the tense atmosphere seemed to center on her left arm and side injury. My injuries have been taken care of but why do I feel like they still haven't gotten over it? Nobody has scolded me yet. This tension is killing me more than my injuries. Sighing at her in head response. There were four other people in this room. One not worth mentioning, the other three though were ranked higher than Mitsu. One was a friend since... long ago and they all belonged to the same Division.

"Uhmm..."

The voice from Mitsu came out dumb and not thought out. It was a big mistake. As Mitsu would seem to flinch back to her friend shouting directly in her face. His name Shouta Hikaru(Last Name, First Name).

"What the heck do you think you are doing!? Coming back without any clearance, with injuries, losing my Bount detector, your own communicator and the recklessness to ask for our Captain so bluntly!? You should take more example from your superiors."

Taller than most me, Hikaru seemed to tower over Mitsu as a scary shadow was cast onto young female shinigami. Mitsu seemed scared. The expression of her face told of how she felt shame, but biting her tongue she switched the upper hand and was now shouting at Hikaru. This time she was shouting at his face.

"Well- I followed basic regulation didn't I!?"

This would go on with each side shouting at each others face for a long duration, question each other of "courage". Unlike some Divisions who'd rather just have at each other with zanpakuto from the get go. Finally ending up with the not so important character discreetly bowing before shoving pork buns down Mitsu's and Hikaru's mouths. The unimportant character politely gave out food to the other members in the room then left. There were now four people in the room. Hikaru had removed the stuffed pork bun from his mouth giving him a chance to breathe, whilst Mitsu seemed content chewing all the contents that was shoved down there originally... even grabbing some more and chewing on that. The man who was ranked a level higher than Mitsu in the room spoke, saying the Division Sevens Captain would be with them momentarily even though it was pretty late in the afternoon.

Everyone would blink there eyes a few as light foot steps could be heard from the corridor. O' man, O' man, O' man. I completely forgot what I was going to say. I must remember. I must remember. On the inside Mitsu was panicking lightly. On the out side Hikaru would frown as Mitsu's troubled expression would multiply ten fold of her mental state.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 am

Steps echoed down the hall as a Captain marched toward the ruckus in the tea hall. Eyes and lips pulled back into a cocky grin and two swords - both in Saber style, hung from the captains waist. One the actual Zanpakutou... The other an unnamed, incredibly crafted Atsuchi. As if custom made for the captain. Seventh Squad Taicho was famous for many things. Trainer and mentor of Former Second Sauad Captain, Strict and Rigid with an air of supreme confidence, and biggest of all - Considered the greatest sword wielder since a a Byakuya Kuchiki and Genryusai Yammamoto. Second in line for the rank of captain commander.

"What is this god damn ruckus? Men and women are supposed to be respectful in a tea house!"

The voice was sharp, rigid... And somewhat.... Female? A shadow loomed over the form of a five foot five, Haori hanging off the right and Purple kimono hanging off the left shoulder. One of he higher up Shinigami in the tea house sprang up, knocking over the table of tea before them. Snapping their hand to salute they loudly stuttered..

"Seventh Sqaud Taicho-sama... Kyouraku... Jennifer! At your service mistress!"

The shadowed figure turned their head to face the Shinigami.

"At rest, soldier. I am here for one of my own. Resume duties... And clean up that damn mess."

The Shinigami suddenly turned white as Jennifer dropped a hand to the Atsuchi saber, and the boy quickly bowed, and begun cleaning up the mess. The shadow stepped into the light, exposing a middle aged, short blonde woman. Wearing a black skirt and kimono, much like her mother, Nanao did. She had haunting purple eyes, sharp cheek bones, and was by all accountants... Attractive in a dangerous sort of way.

"Katsuko Mitsu-chan. Report to me. Now."

Her voice was tough as nails, and her demeanor was clearly military. She kept her left, manicured hand hovering above her Atsuchi.

"Hikaru-chan reports you lost our detector and our Communicator, yet I hear you have it one. You will bring that to me as well."

Kyouraku-Taicho stood in place, eyes boring through the few Shinigami.... Directly at Mitsu.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 am

Mitsu was trying to gather strength to push words out of her lips. Kyouraku Jennifer, the Division Sevens Captain. Plenty of rumours shrouded this person. To the Squad who followed her the truth was hard to pick from fiction... And that is completly making me freeze up. I need to say something before I get scolded. Mitsu unlike her previous word rampage with Hikaru, her voice was lowered as her gaze. She spoke more slowly, hesitantly... careful not to say something.

"Kyouraku-taicho... The reports Hikaru-sempai gave you were true. Although there might be some details that I need to discuss with you. Even so please take this."

Trying not to fumble around her own pockets too much, the seconds spent trying to obtain Kurome's phone was like standing in the sweltering heart, you could see the waterdroplet hanging on Mitsu's head as she worried. Finally finding the device Mitsu tried her best to humbly hand the device over.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:22 am

As the girl spoke, Jennifer raised her head higher. She was fumbling and jittery, and also one of the few females she allowed in her squad. Of course, it was due to off-set reasons. The girl fumbled around after she spoke.

"Something I'd like to I know, I'm sure. Beyond reasons for such a long absence? Or is it an excuse for it?"

Again, the Captain seemed dismissive of the no doubt slight excitement in the girls voice. But once the phone, or communicator as it was called was past to her, she felt a chill in her spine.

"Come with me, Seat Katsuko.... We do seem to have much to discuss.... Alone."

Her eyes cut to the side, watching the few others in the room. The residue of reiatsu she felt.... The style of this communicator.... It was no doubt... Him. As she turned, and headed out of the room, she motioned toward Mitsu to follow, and uttered a few words.

"Izangai... Has returned."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Mitsu seemed to slightly whimper at the sound of her own name as Jennifer led the way out with her gestures and tone of voice. The name Izangai would make Hikaru squint his eyes as the other two in the room would hush to a stand still. Mitsu glanced at her friend and the other superiors, her own eyes detailing the feelings of uncertainess of what to do. Even so Mitsu followed her Captain out into the hallway, troubled thoughts rattling through the young shinigami's mind.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 pm

As the two walked from the room, Jennifer gestured again with a hand a few Shinigami ran to the door and shut it behind them. Things were going wrong, every day. The defection of Izanagi. The transmissions of Bounts, the reports of Shinamori Setoku taking over Hueco Mundo... Days were going to get rough.

"So you met former Second Squad Taicho. My greatest student, and my worst mistake. I was also present in the transmission room when we were alerted to Bounts in your presence. Did you dispatch of them?"

Cold and calculating, Jennifer didn't even ask if Mitsu was alright or anything. Just immediately asked if she had killed them.

"I want the one's in charge names. I also want to know why you were hanging around Izanagi and why you have his communicator case. And I want the truth."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 am

All Mitsu could manage was a soft opinioned;

"Yeah he was really nice for stalker number three, and gave me candy, and; Ah... No... I couldn't kill them... the Bount I mean."

Her taicho cut in, immediatly to wanting the hard facts. This made Mitsu's eyes soften, she admired straight forward thinking and that was one of the reasons she had requested to continue working in Division Seven. Mitsu spoke again although she was a little hesitant in this area.

"She was sorta nice too... the leader... I guess. She's stalker number one and gave me candy. Then moved me when I was asleep to her private room and did weird things like... like..."

Mitsu went shy all of a sudden, like that of an honest youth. Flailing her arms with mixed anger, anxiety and frustration tried to keep her voice from rising and falling.

"...Went through my pockets and stole my communicator and detector... and before I knew it... before I knew it..."

The young shinigami seemed to be tired now and was now more like a sad puppy, who just got scolded, but was now talking at high speed.

"A Bount called Yumi engaged in combat with me, then I get lost in this maze thing, and then out of nowhere an espada appears..."

Mitsu's gestures were overly exagurated, trying to describe situations were tough as it is.

"Then I get taken by stalker number three, that guy, you said previously and he gave me the combined device... that guy. Izangai Kurome, said that he'd take me to a secure location when the espada appeared... w- which he did, but it was and I quote from stalker number three talking about stalker one..."

Mitsu would take a deep breath before rummaging in her pockets for a wrapped lolly, fiddling to unwrap it, the young shinigami tried not to look at her superiors eyes.

"...at the behest of Mistress Eshilieth."

Mitsu said that calmly before flipping out.

"Awah. Why is there too many high level stalkers around. They might know dark secrets about me... like, like how I always pretend that Hikaru didn't buy enough sweets when in reality he did buy enough, I just ate too many because they taste soo good."

Mitsu's rapid thinking was going into overdrive again. Maybe because she was half thinking about past events and the other half was trying to unwrap to candy. Mitsu as it seems to possible onlookers... becomes not so suprisingly dangerous when it comes to food.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 am

"Mistress Eshilieth... The leader I presume..."

The captain spoke in a measured voice, somewhat calm, yet anger behind it. What was Kurome doing? Serving another master. He attacked her, and the captain commander himself... Yet he played the role of servant? That wasn't right for him...

"And all but this Yumi character gave you candy? I expected it of Kurome, he has a soft spot for what he calls 'Beatiful woman' ... Fool."

Again the captain went quiet, trying to absorb all she said. It was a shocker, indeed. Even to Jennifer. Her manicured hand played with the hilt of her Atsuchi saber, a common nervous habit of hers.

" I suppose you want to know about these bounts? I can inform you of little, except that Eshilieth Shinamori.... Shocked she is the leader, actually... Is the most dangerous Bount alive. Normally she rest in the shadows, manipulating events. Like Jinn Kariya and he bount invasion. Some say... Her doing. As for Izangai..."

She drifted off a moment. Remembering better days. She just... Couldn't wrap her mind around the fact he served Bount. What was his reasoning?

"Did Izangai-kun tell you why he served these vile Creatures? Or about... The Masked Army of his?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:07 am

"Izangai owes an apparent great debt to Eshilieth, apparently he and some other people do... as for Masks, he said something about that and told me to ask you about it... if that's okay."

Mitsu had calmed down finnally being able to unwrap the sweet and consume it with one gulp.

"Also Kyouraku-taicho... if I may ask..."

Mitsu had one of those 'teach me well sparkly eyes of expectation' looks. Like a dog expecting an loving owner to arrive any minute.

"Why are Bounts vile creatures and who's Jinn Kariya? (Eshilieth said Kariya's name wrong so many times xD)"

Mitsu as always was completely up front with what she was thinking, but somewhere whether it was the tone of her voice of that slight glance to the left... made Mitsu seem slightly tired or was it something on her mind?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 pm

"Arrogant.... The Maked Army is nothing more than a few rag-tag Shinigami who chose to delve into Hollow powers.... Izangai is the only one who has the right to earn a title like 'Masked Army' the rest.... Useless"

A dark look was over her features as she spoke. Clearly it was a subject she didn't warrant much discussion on. That much was clear. The captain turned her head to the side, and thought carefully on answering the subject of Kariya.

"A great debt to this.... Eshilieth, Izangai claims. Bounts... Are vile for that very reason. They manipulate, use others to do their bidding. Jinn Kariya was one such soul who used his group of bounts to lead a rebellion on Soul Society. He died, as all criminals would... But he was sure to kill his group as well. I have no clue where Eshilieth truly came from. No one does, but most of the Captain Commanders since then have claimed a strange woman convinced him to attack. As if she was testing us... I do beleive Eshilieth represents that woman. In some form..." (She was using his English name instead. Lol)

Jennifer closed her eyes a moment, it was odd informing a lower ranking Shinigami of any of this, but she knew Mitsu most likely slept in the history portion of school. Most did, anyway.

"There's something you want to know?"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 am

"Uhm no... Kyoraku-taicho..."

Mitsu seemed to drift somewhere and only seconds later as if she realized it she grinned, with that blissful aura she had.

"I'm assigned to paper work right now and also I was supposed to be yesterday too... so I'll work double hard to make up for it. I'll redo any work that I leave bloodstains on if I get a paper cut as well."

Her Taicho might as well have seen the "Eat, Work and Sleep." kind of mode, Mitsu lived her life in. But where did training really fit in? On breaks Mitsu was always found causing a rukus with other division members. Mitsu would sigh/pout.

"Hey Taicho, do you have any idea why Izangai is a stalker. He asked questions like my division. Worse of it he told... he told... he told me my exact age, like a stalker. Who does that!? Also... I kinda told him the name of my zanpakuto... and that's all."

Mitsu seemed to form a thunder cloud above her head as if she wanted to destroy any evidence of her self. Especially age.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 am

The captain lowered her head, as if drifting off to a time long ago. Her eyes slightly glazed over, as her thoughts brought up the boy she trained.

"Izanagi-kun... Is anything but a stalker... He is dangerous. If he knows so much about you, it is only because he holds some interest in you...."

The captain rose her head, and sighed softly. Why...? What could this girl possibly serve? She was great at her job, her fighting though... Left some to be desired.

"Perhaps... I should train you... Mitsu-chan. For when he comes to actually take you..."

Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 am

Mitsu seemed to blank as her Taicho who she admired said those words. it would feel the background would faze as if Mitsu was suddenly being eaten away by depression clouds.

"Y- You want me to become a dangerous stalker like Izangai??? Training under Taicho... some people in the division say it's worse then d- death!"

Worried and a frantic expression. Mitsu's innocence to situations would never dull it seemed. But she calmed herself down momentarily.

"I know Taicho is probably thinking what's best but even if you taught me to fight better. Wouldn't you be sorta imprinted on me... like someone who makes a clay vase... Nameless-chan only speaks so often once was when she told me her name and another was... Ah-"

Mitsu became frozen up, like someone who was suddenly trapped in ice. Mirror breaking in her own fantasy background the young female shinigami fell to her hands and knees.

"I'm sorry Taicho! I spoke out of term and such. Uhm... am I taking up too much of your time?"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 am

Mitsu couldn't stand the awkwardness of what she had just spoken. It seemed like time had frozen and all attention was on her. So she decided for a quick withdraw. Knowing full well what her Taicho might or might not do later.

"I-I better get going now Taicho, I need to do that paper work you have assigned me, otherwise it'll never get down."

Trying to think of something quickly to fill up the empty silence in the room Mitsu reached for the door, to only stop midway her hand resting just on the door, back facing her Captain.

"Uhm... Whilst I am the subject of getting everything off of my chest Captain. Those hollows and bounts are all dangerous right? ...And Kurome knows you well right Taicho? Somewhere in the back of my head I think that the smartest people are the one's who don't know anything at all, but then again when I wake up it's just another dream...."

The female shinigami made a wry smile before, making her way across the corridor, the background sounds of people would fill the captain ears.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content