World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting thing to came to mind

+6
Verrier
Grimmjow
gearsinabox
Lazria_nakayami
Gilgamesh
Dead_pool
10 posters

Go down

An interesting thing to came to mind Empty An interesting thing to came to mind

Post by Dead_pool Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:49 pm

involving the boss...instead of giving the winning side a boost why not give both the boost according to the percentage of the race won with the max being 50-60%...this way everyone wins and could use it and it can still be competitive and we can work together...this means there are no losers and everyone get's fp and boost. Brain storming, and pleasant feedback is wanted.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

An interesting thing to came to mind Empty Re: An interesting thing to came to mind

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Seems if that were to happen more people would be inclined to fight the boss. So from all aspects in my opinion that would be a good idea.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

An interesting thing to came to mind Empty Re: An interesting thing to came to mind

Post by Lazria_nakayami Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:29 pm

=3= If the handicaps drop then I wouldn't mind, right now it is just a waste of pools.
Lazria_nakayami
Lazria_nakayami
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by gearsinabox Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 am

it would allow lower ranks to actually be able to do something when they are in a fraccion or sqaud something of that sorts

gearsinabox
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 am

Doesn't sound like a good idea if you ask me. If both sides get a boost I wouldn't want to fight the boss because I get a reward even if my race loses. The way the boss is set up now is perfectly fine. You also have to remember that this game is about the never ending war between Hollows and Shinigami if you give both races a boost no matter who does the most damage to the boss it will take away a competitive element to the game.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Okay Ichigo...anyone else thinks this idea is bad?
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Verrier Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:10 pm

good idea

Verrier
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 pm

id say its a good idea ,so everyone could train and not complain about not getting the boost
Saber
Saber
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Saber
Title: Sabertooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aless Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Good idea but be good it lost side get like only 10%
Aless
Aless
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 pm

I agree, this would be good for cooperation, and a motivater for all races and levels to get organized and work better in groups. However, i agree with grimmjow, in saying that if both got the same reward, it wouldn't be worth it. I understand wanting to gain eqaulity, but what if one reward, as said above, was only a fraction of the reward for the winners. This way, it would sill be a competition. A war, and not a picnic. So if handicaps are gone, and rewards were tinkered a bit, i think this would be a great addition to the game!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimi Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:54 am

Another idea to take into consideration is the possibility of different boss's. Not just in appearance but different moves, behaviours and possible perks for defeating
on top of the idea of sharing buffs with how much a race did for damage on them, why not add the possability of different perk as boss's rotate out.

Like one can give your race  a special font/s for them in KC that give certain perks.
Another can be perhaps make your base at KC a safe zone for a certain amount of time.

The possabilities for the boss system are endless with the variety in ways to fight them as well as the reward system you can use. Use this as a way to encourage more people in KC other than to get boss then leave for 12 hours for the next one.

Deimi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down